Opiniones de Paylocity

4.1/5
  • Atención al cliente
    3.7/5

Sobre Paylocity

Solución de nómina basada en la web que está diseñada para ofrecer funciones de nómina y gestión de RR. HH.

Descubre más sobre Paylocity

Mostrando 338 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

John larry V.
Fraud Prevention Specialist
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/9/2018

"Great for Remote Worker"

Comentarios: I love Paylocity. My only con isn't an everyday issue that many users will encounter. It was mainly my bad luck. I would highly recommend this product for those that work remotely. I love that I don't have to get to a computer to clock in and out. The app is super easy to use, a child can figure it out in a jiffy.

Puntos a favor: clock in / clock out from ANYWHERE Keep track of your hours with a simple click missed punch? No problem. you can fix it yourself (if your HR didn't lock you out of it that is) Impressions section: Your company can give you praises and make it public.

Contras: There was a time that my bank account got compromised so my direct deposit info needed to be changed. It took my HR department a long time to get my info updated and for my pay check to be sent. I work remotely so Paylocity sent my paycheck to my company's office then my company sent the pay check to me through snail mail... with bad luck usps lost the letter.... getting my paycheck processed again took an entire pay period to receive my paycheck.

• Publicado el 12/9/2018
Krissy V.
Assistant Property Manager
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/10/2019

"Easily Manage your Timecard, PTO, Benefits, and More with Paylocity!"

Comentarios: I have used this service for clocking in/clocking out an managing employee time cards.

Puntos a favor: One of my favorite things about Palocity that makes it stand out from other software is the ability to customize and make a profile. You can connect with other teammates, and give each other props and recognition. It really helps build internal relationships, which is a really unique feature for a payroll software.

Contras: The interface for Paylocity is a little confusing in my opinion. It can be a little difficult to navigate the platform when you are new to the software. Sometimes I feel like commonly used tabs/links require a couple of clicks to access, instead of being readily available on the main homepage.

• Publicado el 22/10/2019
MBA Candidate 4.0/4.0 GPA
Educación superior, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/8/2020

"So many functions - so many complications"

Comentarios: The customer service team is on call all the time. The trainings are super helpful and they really want to help you. They did everything they could that their system allowed for and the tried their hardest to help transfer and transition as much data as possible. Not everything updated during the last update and we had to manually a lot of profile and payroll issues because of this. Because of how amazing their support team is, they get a lot more stars. Also, there's so many functions, I haven't even used them all!

Puntos a favor: Paylocity is really amazing. I love the community/engagement section. I love that there is so much data you won't even know what to do with it. I love that the historical information you put in actually has a purpose beyond storage. Information is analyzed internally by the system and gives you insights. The LMS system provided has so many great trainings not just as an admin, employee, or supervisor using the actual software, but also for other types of leadership and soft skill training too! Onboarding is AMAZING. You can track every little thing, include every document needed, it walks the admin and the employee step by step so you can't miss a thing and you can assign tasks to people in the company!

Contras: l know I said I love this software but by jove, it also drives me CRAZY how hard it is to navigate and how some functions that our Paylocity support team has let us know many people complained about and that they are "working on the feature". Offboarding is a NIGHTMARE. Everything I listed about onboarding, not a single feature is available when an employee separates. IPP goals don't let you list team goals! Only individual and department and cross functional collaborate goals. UGH. You have to go into settings and configure your workflows all the time! WHY! The dashboard is TOO confusing for some people-this is NOT technologically inept friendly at all. You cannot change your view to the employee view to see what they are having issues with unlike our last HRIS system. This is very very frustrating because I can only navigate and let the employees know where to do and provide resources but not see what they are seeing and work from the back end for them. A lot of their data insights are worthless when you transition. It's literally like starting from scratch. Even if you have tons of history from your old system, they don't translate and you have to wait 3-6 months before you can start taking advantage.

• Publicado el 18/8/2020
Cherina A.
Marketing y publicidad
    3.5/5
    3.5/5
    2.5/5
  • Publicado el 12/12/2014

"Paylocity - Web Pay"

Puntos a favor: Paylocity Web Pay is so easy. I love the fact I have access to this portal from anywhere. This option allows me to transmit payroll, run reports, update records from home, vacation, etc. Adding/deleting new earnings/deduction codes can be done by me. I do not need to get the approval from Paylocity to update my account settings. Employees can easily find their way around the portal, if used frequently. It's a slow learning process but eventually they embrace it. Managers have access to their team's information so instead of me providing the info they need, they will log into the portal and look for the info. Report writing is very simple. I am able to customize my own reports. I still export into Excel and format it, but overall, pulling the info I need is easy enough to do. There is a phone app for Paylocity, which is employee friendly! This is a great option if you're not in front of a computer to update personal info and submit time off requests. Reports live on the cloud, so no hard copies are provided when payroll is transmitted.

Contras: One thing I like least about this product is managing time off. We use a different system to track time and unfortunately the two systems do not talk to one another. We Pay does allow for me to keep into account the employee's time off to reflect their pay. Unfortunately, because of our industry, the time off submitted is always not so accurate so the system is set up to only track time off requests. I manually have to enter taken time - info based from extracting data from other system being used. I don't know if this system offers mass updates. I don't know if I can change a deduction amount across the board. For example, I had to increase each employee's medical premium by going into their records. It would have been nice if I had the ability to mass update all the employee's premiums based on specs. I would love it if I can edit a canned report. This option is not available.

• Publicado el 12/12/2014
James P.
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2020

"Payroll Management"

Comentarios: In general, we’ve had a good experience with this software. Paylocity has worked well to meet the payroll needs of our company. IT’s been easy to use and helps us to quickly and efficiently take care of the employee timekeeping and payroll each week. Paylocity manages all of the direct deposit, payroll deductions, payments to tax agencies, insurance companies and garnishments, et cetera, so that we don’t have to employ an in-house Payroll expert. Employees have an online profile that they can log into, where they can manage their information and can pull up their pay history. In a small company like ours, we appreciate the ability to oursource the heavy lifting of the payroll responsibilities. Paylocity has done a great job in this regard, and they are responsive when we need to give them a call for support.

Puntos a favor: Once you get Paylocity set up, the interface to input employee information and employee time is pretty easy to use, and we have never had issue with any software “glitches”. Whenever there has been any error, it was because of garbage in, garbage out. Paylocity automates all the payroll processing, so as long as the correct data is input each week, the whole weekly payroll process is painless and mostly effortless. The software's reporting features are good, and offer plenty of standardized reports that fit our needs, so we're able to easily handle the payroll accounting with our small office staff.

Contras: Paylocity's support is OK, but could be better. We have an account manager that handles our account, and you have to call or email your account manager. If I need an explanation, or support with an issue, leave a message and have to wait for her to get back to me. Often it takes a lot of back and forth to get the issue resolved, usually days, not hours.

• Publicado el 26/6/2020
Jennifer W.
Marketing Coordinator
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/12/2019

"Your One Stop Shop for Payroll and Everything else related to HR"

Comentarios: Overall, I'm very happy with choosing to use WebPay from Paylocity as our main payroll tool.

Puntos a favor: We were able to completely customize our Paylocity instance for our business needs - which are unique and varied. You get partnered with a team member at Paylocity that helps you build out the tool and trains you on how to use it. Plus, all of this was available at a price point that was comparable to payroll software that does a lot less.

Contras: It is somewhat difficult to use for both admins and users. It doesn't have a simple/easy to understand interface.

• Publicado el 12/12/2019
Laure N.
Human Resource Generalist
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 4/2/2020

"Hindsight is 20/20"

Comentarios: Time saving is the biggest advantage to Paylocity. That's the most I can say. There are hidden "surprises" once you're fully integrated and there's no turning back. I can say with complete honesty that given the opportunity, I would not choose Paylocity again.

Puntos a favor: The appearance of this software and its ease of use is what drew me toward Paylocity. I believed that employees could easily navigate through Paylocity as the tabs are straight forward and the screens visually appealing.

Contras: The software is not as flexible as Paylocity would have you believe. We faced many struggles throughout our implementation and have still been struggling with policies 7 mos into our time with them. We did extensive research and asked hundreds (literally) of questions throughout the vetting process and it seems that much of what we expected is not happening.

• Publicado el 4/2/2020
Maria C.
HR Manager
Maquinaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/8/2020

"TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICES"

Comentarios: Terrible that a good software gets mix with a terrible customer services, they representatives that answer the phone they barely or nothing know about the software, they make you to wait until they check the book and sometimes not even that way.
Even the implementation girl didn't want to know more about us after "the implementation"
I will share my review in my SHRM because I tried to get this fix but nobody seems to care.

Puntos a favor: Sofware is good but customer services makes it hard

Contras: I think there are still a lot a features to fix on Time and Labor

• Publicado el 11/8/2020
Ezzy S.
Sr Instructional Designer
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/6/2020

"Paylocity - A Nice Portal for Benefits"

Comentarios: Overall, Paylocity is a great product and I really appreciate having access to all my benefits in one spot.

Puntos a favor: What I really like about Paylocity is the work flow. It's pretty seamless to request time off, approve time off, and then to add that time off to a calendar. It's really nice to also have one place to go to see time off balances, paychecks, a directory of all my fellow co-workers, the company handbook, year-end reviews, goals, and more! I can very quickly get an overview of my performance as well as my benefits pretty much as soon as I log in. The phone app is really nice too.

Contras: One of the things I like the least about Paylocity is that when I log in to request time off, I have to click several buttons/hyperlinks to finally get to the Request Time Off option. It would be nice if that was more easily accessible. The Time-Off Balances screen is also a little confusing to use at first.

• Publicado el 11/6/2020
Eddie R.
Enrollment Director
Servicios individuales y familiares, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/6/2020

"Every business should have Paylocity!"

Comentarios: Paylocity does it all from a business/HR standpoint.

Puntos a favor: You can do everything from clocking in to requested time off/vacation to accessing important company documents. Paylocity is a must for all HR departments.

Contras: There are 2 time off request functions. Make sure you choose the one that displays available time off, PTO or vacation otherwise management will have to do it manually from their end.

• Publicado el 9/6/2020
Ean J.
Controller
Contabilidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/4/2020

"Fantastic all in one"

Comentarios: Overall, now that everything is set up and correct, we couldn't be happier with the system. It does everything we need, plus some, and it's an all in one portal instead of having to log into 5 or 6 different systems all the time. The employees love it also since they can access everything they need in one place as well.

Puntos a favor: This combines several different services together in one place. Recruiting, HRIS, payroll, timekeeping, and even benefit admin are all in one system. Using one database for all of these systems, there is no repeat of data entry, which lowers the opportunity for mistakes dramatically. The employees have access to their own profile and can make changes and view their paystubs and tax documents at their leisure. Getting rid of the multiple different service providers saved us a bunch of money at the same time.

Contras: Implementation of a new system always has its issues, but the implementation team for our job seemed a little inept. There were several mistakes made that took quite a bit of time (both my team's and their's) to fix.

• Publicado el 28/4/2020
Adam D.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 15/8/2017

"Does what I need it to but there are better options available."

Comentarios: It processes payroll down to the local level accurately and on time. The system can also track employee performance which we use for routine employee reviews. It is nice having an all in one solution for my HR needs.

Puntos a favor: The customer service is fantastic and really easy to work with. I like the company. As to the software, it does what I need it to. They process the payroll on time and without errors. Getting it setup can be time consuming but once it is setup, fairly easy to use. I am also an internet based business with employees in several different states. They are able to process payroll for all of the tax jurisdictions down to the local level. The software saves me countless hours every month/year.

Contras: The software doesn't 'just work' for a couple of reasons. The first, you can screw the system up and there are plenty of ways to do so. You have to know how it works, so the system isn't dummy proof. Second, there are a few items where you have to game the system to get it to work. As in, if you don't put a check mark here it won't do what you want but it isn't intuitive enough to know you need that check mark. It isn't the best for small business. And I do get the feeling the system is built for larger enterprises. There are a few minor features missing that I have used in other systems that help run a small team. Like being able to sync my outlook calendar to PTO requests or birthdays. You can export those dates, but it won't automatically show up in your calendar like other systems do. While there is a portal for employees, my employees have a hard time understanding how to use it. It isn't super complicated but also not super intuitive. I don't have a problem as the administrator of the system because I am in there all of the time. But for employees that might log in once every couple of months, it can be kinda annoying for them.

• Publicado el 15/8/2017
Chandler I.
Logística y cadena de suministro, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/8/2018

"Paylocity has a great online portal, but their is a learning curve"

Comentarios: I enjoy Paylocity, but their have been multiple instances that I've submitted something to my support team to take care of and it never got done, so I had to do it all manually myself. This included Schedule implementation of PTO/Sick Accrual balances, ACA reporting fixes, etc.

Puntos a favor: I like that Paylocity has moved us from manual time cards to an all electronic punching from a kiosk that spreads the company responsibility to managers and employees instead of relying on one person to manually calculate and monitor everything such as PTO/Sick/missed Punches/ absences/ OT rounding/ACA requirements etc. The program gives you a lot of good reporting features and processing payroll is relatively intuitive. Have very kind support staff to call and the wait time to speak with someone is very quick, unlike some other companies that I have worked with that took 45 minutes to speak with someone regarding our payroll which is time sensitive. They also do not rely on D&B ratings for Net Pay Liability Cap before requiring reverse-wires.

Contras: Their portal has a lot of functionality, but most of the time I am having to call the support team to check on why something didn't work/get implemented and they have to guide me through a process that was never brought up during original implementation. Some times when I request new schedules or fixes we get incorrectly billed and the fix never gets completed and no follow-up after they inform that they will look in to it further.

• Publicado el 17/8/2018
Cher K.
Senior Accountant
Envases y contenedores, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/2/2020

"A Good Fit For Us"

Comentarios: Our experience overall has been a good one. Personally, I believe Paylocity is a good fit for our company. It’s enabled us to manage all of our payroll needs for our company, including multiple departments and cost centers. Processing payroll is fairly easy and straightforward. Paylocity handles all of the payroll deductions and sends the payments to the appropriate tax/government agency/insurance company etc. Employees get an electronic pay stub which can be printed if they wish. By going into the Employee Portal, they can also view or print their older pay stubs at any time. This gives employees a lot of visibility into their own pay history. Some employees have had difficulty navigating the system but most seem to appreciate the employee portal.

Puntos a favor: Paylocity's WebPay offers a large number of standard reports, and also the ability to create custom reports. I haven’t tried to create a custom report as the reports we use were already created and in use by the time I was hired. I have to say that I’ve found the reports we use give me all the information I need as an accountant, and I’m happy with the level of detail I have access to in the reports and the ability to export the data into an Excel file. We're quite pleased with the customer service we've received. We have a dedicated payroll specialist at Paylocity who has been very responsive whenever we’ve needed assistance. Sometimes she will need to look into an issue for me and get back to me. She always comes through in a timely fashion and we have no complaints about support.

Contras: Some of our employees have complained that they have trouble navigating the employee portal. Typically these have been employees that aren’t terribly tech savvy, so if you have similar issues there could be a learning curve but eventually most can learn to use the system without too much trouble.

• Publicado el 7/2/2020
Cil A.
Human Resources Manager
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/10/2016

"Paylocity Review"

Comentarios: I used Paylocity everyday, multiple times a day! The "all in one" concept is something that many (mid-sized) employers will be drawn to with Paylocity. They provide strong in payroll and automated benefits administration functions, we also use Paylocity for all of our HR needs (HRIS, self service portal, time cards, etc.). I am very new to the product and transitioned with little/no training. The online training options work well, but the major plus is Paylocity's customer service.

Puntos a favor: The "all in one" product allows for one-stop-shopping for any HR administrator who is in charge of data management (HRIS), payroll, and/or benefits. Many of the functions are very easy to use. Their customer service is really phenomenal. They are extremely knowledgeable, courteous and VERY patient. This is true on both the HRIS side and benefits side. We also just "installed" their new Onboarding tool (including E-verify) and it works seamlessly.

Contras: Our company has an international reach with 2 offices outside of the US. Paylocity doesn't extend past the US for HRIS and/or payroll. Although those offices are small, we continue to find "work arounds" for the this limitation. Also, we have a fairly unique time keeping system and on several occasions we have "stumped" Paylocity with questions regarding our time cards/schedules, specifically not auto generating new schedules after payroll is run.

• Publicado el 11/10/2016
Glenn M.
IT Manager
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/8/2018

"Good System If Your Staff Is Tech-Savvy"

Comentarios: I would recommend Paylocity for more tech-savvy companies, as it relies heavily on users to take control of their time off requests, sick days, and ensure the accuracy of their time card. Personally I like it because it removes the need to see an HR person for everything, but for those employees who are uncomfortable with technology it can be a difficult transition.

Puntos a favor: The support is mostly good, and the implementation was relatively painless. They were able to import the data from our previous payroll processor and they have been flexible about adding additional policies and changes we've needed since our initial switchover.

Contras: Since our initial deployment of the service, we've had some issues getting support on important issues, like new state laws that impact our payroll processing and time-off accrual rates. This can be frustrating because someone will tell us they are working on it but we might go 2 weeks before getting any resolution to what should in theory be a relatively simple change.

• Publicado el 1/8/2018
David F.
Managing Partner
Filantropía, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/3/2018

"Excellent Product for Nonprofit Client"

Comentarios: Paylocity integrates with many of the software programs available. For nonprofits the time tracking was excellent and geo fencing option for Mobile checkin passed the audit requirements. An excellent solution for nonprofits specifically those carrying government contracts and needing solutions that stand audit requirements.

Puntos a favor: Paylocity was a recommendation from our broker and their team and it was the right one. Their streamlined payroll product was easy to use and setup. What stands out most is their customer support. The move from another major player in the space was seamless and made for greater accountability on reporting. Their system integrated easily with our government contracts and easily generated the reporting for our A-133 audit. The online portal was easy to log payroll information. Our employees were very friendly with the switch and our management was as well.

Contras: I can name a host of negative sentiments for many of the payroll services but not Paylocity. Their onboarding was spot on and effective as was the ongoing service.

• Publicado el 31/3/2018
Tammy L.
Administrative Director
Práctica médica, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2019

"Administrative Director"

Comentarios: It is more time efficient with respect to hand entering time. There also is the fact that you can't make a punch-in error. All in all, over time I think this will be a great solution. There is just a lot to learn up front.

Puntos a favor: It is very convenient that it flows directly into Payroll. You can still make changes once it has been sent to the Payroll side, which is very nice in case you miss something. It saves a lot of time entering everyone's various hours, PTO, sick, etc. It is a huge time saver from that respect. The steps to do payroll are quite a bit more, but it is still nicer than entering all the time.

Contras: Trying to fix a time card where someone either forgot to punch out or punched out/in late and has to be corrected tends to be an issue. Additionally, when looking at the time off calendar it will only show so many names and then you have to click another button to see the remaining names of the people who are off. I wish the calendar would expand to allow all names to show so no scheduling errors would occur.

• Publicado el 2/4/2019
Britnie T.
Human Resources Assistant
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/9/2018

"Great HRIS System"

Comentarios: The system overall has some great features and we are constantly looking for and finding ways to further utilize the system and the reports that we can use to better our business and employee experience.

Puntos a favor: This system has many of the key features we were looking for:
-payroll system
-easy to manage HRIS
-good implementation
-good response time from our contacts
-many arms of the system that we haven't put into use yet, but hope to in the future

Contras: Some of the things we we've hoped to implement with Paylocity haven't been right for our business. For instance, we felt that the ATS didn't have enough features and adaptability for our purposes and we also looked in to having performance reviews done through the system, but it wasn't compatible with the process we have in place and we weren't prepared to completely overhaul the way our company administers performance reviews.

• Publicado el 20/9/2018
Marie E.
Human Resources
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/8/2018

"Flexible and scalable - lots of features available, but simple to use if you don't want all the features"

Puntos a favor: There is a lot of flexibility for customizing the system to our needs. After the initial learning curve, it is super simple to make changes on the fly... add earnings codes, set up new departments, etc. I also really like the employee Self-Service Portal - I can customize what an employee can view & even add external links (useful for benefits enrollment). With the onboarding module & ability to upload employee documents, we now have virtual employee files! The price is very competitive with our last providers price, but the value is FAR GREATER!

Contras: Not sure this is a con, but if you don't like a self-service model, I'm not sure what the phone support is like. I've found the online resources to be very helpful and I like figuring things out on my own, so this is the perfect fit for me!

• Publicado el 7/8/2018
Emily B.
Payroll Specialist
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/12/2018

"Great Program, Kinda. Great Service, Kinda."

Comentarios: Paylocity is visually amazing, their specialists provide great insight, but their system allows for many errors and not all of their employees are very knowledgeable on how their program works.

Puntos a favor: Paylocity is easily the pretties payroll service I've ever used. It's very easy to find most things on this program. I especially love the service I receive from my payroll specialist and the great implementation of their online chat service. Their online chat service is easily my favorite feature in any payroll program, super easy to us and instant assistance with most issues.

Contras: I love the service from my payroll specialist, but I rarely get her on the phone. Paylocity's customer service is fairly good except for that most of their employees don't know a lot about their own services, because of this I find myself constantly on hold while the customer service rep is asking for assistance from a tech or other employees. Paylocity also has a very terrible mapping system between WebPay and WebTime, we constantly have issues with the wrong thing being pulled and having to have a tech 'fix' it only for it to happen again.

• Publicado el 14/12/2018
Jennifer O.
Vice President, HR Manager
Banca, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/8/2017

"Easy to Use, Lacks Customer Support"

Puntos a favor: Third party products integrate easily, modules and dashboards are simple and user friendly, includes tons of standard reports

Contras: Customer support has been steadily declining. We've been tossed around to at least four different account managers in the past 18 months, and if we get a good one they get promoted or leave, so we end up with someone that barely knows the system better than we do. The response time to questions we submit via email has also worsened to more than 24 hours for a simple reply for clarification. We don't even bother trying to get help from our assigned account manager, we just call the 800 number and hope whoever picks up will be able to resolve our issue. If we call back with the same issue and get someone else, we sometimes get a different answer.

• Publicado el 17/8/2017
Megan V.
HR Manager
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/4/2018

"It's great to have such an intuitive system that has all HR systems under one umbrella."

Puntos a favor: Having everything HR in one complete system. All the pieces work 100% together without issues. It's intuitive. The implementation teams for each piece were fantastic with all the modules and they have plenty of ondemand and live trainings to help you should you need extra training after implementation.

Contras: There are a couple of small thing that I would change/improve upon with the system as I believe those would make it even better to work with. I have had some past issues with customer support specifically getting different answers for the same question from different specialists which can lead to frustrations, however, those kinks seem to have been worked out and things have been running more smoothly.

• Publicado el 12/4/2018
K michele L.
Research Coordinator
Construcción, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/4/2019

"Paylocity Web Time"

Comentarios: In our company, we use Paylocity Web Time to record the time we work for each day, which allows us to reflect our accountability to our supervisor in real-time regardless of whether he/she is in the office, at a meeting off-site, or out in the field.

Puntos a favor: I've been using the Paylocity application for two years. I use Web Time to clock in for the day, sign out to take a break or lunch, or to clock out at the end of each work day. I also use the Web Time feature to request time off when I need to schedule a professional day off (PTO). The thing I like most about Paylocity and the Web Time feature is how easily accessible it is. So whether a user works in an office or out in the field, Paylocity Web Time is easily available to use for the user via their desktop, laptop, tablet, or phone.

Contras: In the past two years, I have yet to discover a con about the Web Time feature.

• Publicado el 3/4/2019
Kendall H.
Senior Corporate Recruiter
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Paylocity"

Comentarios: Overall Paylocity is great, I love the onboarding, for the most part, is good with PTO feature works well and it is an easy system to keep track of the staff.

Puntos a favor: I love the onboarding process, that the candidates get sent the onboarding paperwork before they start, that it is easy for me to set them up and for them to do the paperwork.

Contras: I do not understand that you have to put in so much detail about the pay. The salary, hourly, weekly, I feel that you should put in the salary and that it should then do the math for you. Also, for the PTO tracking, I feel that it should show you what you have left to use after you book the day off so that people do not feel they have more time available to take off than they really do.

• Publicado el 6/2/2020