15 años ayudando a las empresas peruanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de LiquidPlanner

Sobre LiquidPlanner

LiquidPlanner es una destacada solución de gestión de proyectos con programación predictiva para adaptarse dinámicamente al cambio y gestionar la incertidumbre.

Descubre más sobre LiquidPlanner

We enjoy the user friendly interface. It's easy to add\move tasks and adjust project plans.

Valoraciones de LiquidPlanner

Relación calidad-precio
4.0

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.7/10

LiquidPlanner tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 667 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado LiquidPlanner antes?

Filtrar opiniones (667)

Brandon
Brandon
VP and GM en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Happy Customer

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The product itself is great and we rarely need assistance from the LP team to get the most out of the platform. Our reporting and ability to manage multiple projects has greatly improved since implementing LiquidPlanner into our operations.

The ability to dynamically update your entire portfolio based resource availability or task completion helps our small team set the right expectation and understand the impact each project produces across our customer base.

Contras:

Its built for enterprise integration, so in our industry the lack of integration into our CRM systems was limited.

Oluwadamilola
Operations Manager en Benín
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

An In-Depth Review of LiquidPlanner

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, LiquidPlanner is a great tool for managing projects. It has an intuitive user interface and powerful features that help users plan, track, and manage projects with ease. The cost can be a bit steep for some, but it is definitely worth it for those who need a comprehensive project management solution.

LiquidPlanner is an incredibly powerful project management tool that helps users plan and manage projects with ease. It provides an intuitive user interface to help users easily navigate through the software, allowing them to quickly understand the process and get started. With LiquidPlanner, users can easily manage tasks and resources, track progress, collaborate with team members, and make sure that deadlines are met.

Contras:

While LiquidPlanner is a great tool, there are a few drawbacks. The cost of the software can be quite expensive for a small business, and the learning curve can be quite steep for new users. Additionally, the customer support could be improved, as sometimes it can take a while for them to respond to inquiries.

DENNIS KUBAI
Head of Operations en Lituania
Servicios financieros, 10,000+ empleados

Project Tracking Evolved,Time and Expenses Management Simplified

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Harnessing an excellent and robust cloud project management and related activities.
Task scheduling and rescheduling.
Team collaboration and productivity optimisation.

Ease of tracking project's progress,time and expense. Multi-project management and monitoring. Online project budgeting and planning. Tasks scheduling, planning, editing and updating. Online proofing and file sharing. Internal team communication via BIM persistent thread chats.

Contras:

LiquidPlanner software over delivers all in its performance, I crown it.

Jason
Sr Director, Ops en Canadá
Software informático, 51-200 empleados

[LiquidPlanner Classic] Decent product, feels dated

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, LiquidPlanner does very well in a very limited capacity. However, as our company grows, we are beginning to feel that we have outgrown the platform.

We use LiquidPlanner to track ongoing tasks and client budgets/burn rates. In this regards, it is easy to set up clients, projects, and tasks, and from there, to log our efforts to those tasks.

Contras:

Given that prioritization works by the 'higher' a task is in the list, the greater priority it is given, prioritization has been difficult as we list projects alphabetically. That means that all tasks in project "A" will be prioritized over project "Z". We've had to create separate packages for prioritization, which leads to a lot of overhead.We have a lot of 'retainer' type clients, who have monthly budgets. We need to track ongoing work, as well as remaing budgets. In order to calculate how much is remaining in some of our reports, we have had to create tasks with assigned roles (such as "Sr Consultant" or "Jr Consultant") to 'hold' time on accounts for specific skills sets, and then, on a daily basis, go and update those 'holding' tasks. We have validated with LP support and they felt this was the easiest approach, but again, leads to a lot of overhead.The platform has not really changed since I have been using it (the last 6 years). A new version of LiquidPlanner is rolling out, but would require a full migration in order to benefit from new features. We have seen some other platforms that appear to offer significant upgrades in certain areas.

Ronald
Project Officer en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados

Evolving Exceptional Online Project Tracking

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Prioritizing task in order of their urgency. Tasks editing and updating. Collaboration of tasks and project. Cloud invoicing and billing. Time ,expense (budgeting) and activity tracking. Impressive architecture and web-user-interface as well as GUI design.

Contras:

Considering its Incredibility, nothing to regret.

Thomas
Operations Manager en RU
Construcción, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Liquid planner bridges the gap between manufacturing and construction.

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We sit between manufacturing and construction, this system bridges the gap between a resource planner and project management tool. It is the only system we have found that makes intuitive changes to project dates based on changes to resource or changes to projects and assigned personnel.

The software is intuitive combining both resource planning and project management, both systems influencing each other, giving accurate predictions based on real time information and updates.

Contras:

The Gant chart for individual and the overall project portfolio is very basic cannot be exported as a report. When changing priorities the effect of the change cannot be demonstrated against the previous expected finish dates as the previous dates are lost. It would be good if you could mock run a change of the project priority and the system showed the previous finish dates dates against the new dates, demonstrating the effect the priority change has on the project finish.Sending an email on significant project milestones would be a good feature.

Jonathan
Freelancer en Canadá
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great platform, but you need to use it a lot to understand it

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: It was difficult to understand the platform at the beginning, but when you understand it, I really liked it. The thing is : I invested a lot of time just to understand it and you put the expensive price on top of that, at the end it costs me a lot more that it save in first 6 months.

I really like that you can do a lot to help with your project management and team management. All the informations is in one place (you need to create a structure that represent your company and your staff) and everybody can find what he wants. It's easy to do follow-ups with clients. The best thing is that you don't need a few platforms to see the time left, the budget and the tasks.

Contras:

It took a lot of time to find LiquidPlanner easy to use and to find a structure that represent the company and our employees . The interface (or UX) is not simple. The price is a bit expensive if you have a small team.

William
CEO en EE. UU.
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Cumbersome & More Expensive Than Most

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: - Like the Flexibility
- Swifted Away from LiquidPlanner to a More Time-Efficent Application, But Gave Up Several Advance Features in the Trade-Off
- Too Expensive for Multiple Users on the Same Team
- Adoption Process for New Team Members Extremely Time Consuming

- Customizable (To a Degree) - Reporting Capabilities - Excellent Interface with Our Client Invoicing Application

Contras:

- Extremely Time Consuming to Set Up & Deploy - Frequent Software Changes Requires Extra Time to Maintain & Reconfigure - Expensive Relative to Similar Application Alternatives

Asnath
Assistant Projects Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

LiquidPlanner in IT&S Industry

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

LiquidPlanner makes a breeze to manage, plan and track projects in one place.

Contras:

I do not like the fact that I must be connected to the internet to use LiquidPlanner.

Alex
Program Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 201-500 empleados

RMM & PPM Program of All Times

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

LiquidPlanner automates workflow which saves time on project portfolio & remote monitoring and management processes.

Contras:

LiquidPlanner is pricey and lack robust features such as file sharing and web design but it integrates with external apps.

katherine
IT Application Director en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not flexible enough to be an all-in-one project and task management software

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I liked LP for a long time but the notes section is awful so there was always a hole and required the use of other tools to manage design and long lists of action items for a task. The refresh on the kanban board has also gotten buggier over time so using it in meetings when you are quickly moving from task to task has been frustrating. I also struggled with limitations around requiring information and adding fields for task/project tracking that meant I had to always use tools outside of LP to communicate with other teams involve in a project, business sponsors and IT leadership. I have moved all of my real tracking into Notion where I have complete control over all of this and it has improved my team's productivity immeasurably! I will likely move completely away from LP in the future because it just is too rigid and inefficient.

I like the conversation that LP forces around how much time something will take and the idea that building out a list of smaller to-do's will help you identify how much time a task will take to complete. I like LP so much more than a traditional project management tool.

Contras:

There is a lack of flexibility when looking at projects and tasks together. In Notion, I am much more able to plan out task due dates across multiple projects and tasks that are in-flight at the same time. LP does not have enough flexibility to really meet the needs of a small team working on lots of things at the same time. It is too siloed.

Respuesta de Tempo

hace 2 años

Katherine Thank you for your candid and thorough feedback. We value customer feedback and incorporate it into our product development. We are so glad that LiquidPlanner helps your team estimate timelines more accurately. Ranged estimation is one of our core product features unique to other project management tools. We are sorry to hear that you are struggling to plan projects across your team's portfolio. Please reach out to me. We believe our team of experts can help your team solve any portfolio management problems. We also wanted to inform you that we completely rebuilt our tool based on feedback like yours last year. We invite you to try out our NEW LiquidPlanner product as we think it will solve the communication challenges you have been experiencing with the Classic product. Reach out to us anytime if you are experiencing problems. We are always here to help make your team as efficient as possible! - Ted Hawksford, CEO

Avery
Senior Program Manager en EE. UU.
Juegos de ordenador, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Really powerful for project managers, less good for other users

4.0 hace 6 años

Really powerful, the gantt chart overview was really useful while our estimates were kept up to date. Project-focused organization allows us to keep a broad view of a complex project and tagging and export features are able to generate a variety of views of our data in an organized way.

Contras:

Our executive team and eventually our developers stopped using it. Primary interface of the projects tab was too overwhelming & complex. No way to give teams a link that included the filters down to what they actually care about or give people a link to the exact view & set of filters that I was sharing during screen sharing. Not enough integration with external services (github, perforce, JIRA, bug tracking). Quite expensive. Overwhelming interface meant users didn't update tasks, which meant our data got out of date. Gantt chart stopped being accurate or useful and just got overwhelming. Dashboards could be made for visibility but didn't offer the teams opportunities to modify a limited view. Not easy enough to link to a specific task, or generate a new ticket in the right place with a simple link to a user-speakable identifier like a ticket-based system. Still great for people who are technically minded and want the big picture, not great for people who want a limited view of a subset of the project or are too busy to learn how to use the tool effectively.

Dave
Director en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 1,001-5,000 empleados

LiquidPlanner review

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We are using LiquidPlanner to capture, track, and manage our department's projects and tasks.

LiquidPlanner allows our teams to track thousands of tasks across hundreds of projects. Features critical to us include the ability to effectively view hundreds of projects, define sub-folders (ie. summary tasks) more than one level deep, and define filter views (to limit on screen content) are critical features.

Contras:

No ability to create private projects and tasks. No ability to create more than one workspace. No ability to assign or limit personnel access per project (only per your single workspace). The very limited functionality of the mobile application make it effectively useless.

Marek
CEO en Polonia
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

LiquidPlanner Review

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My experience with LiquidPlanner was positive. The platform provided a comprehensive set of project management tools that allowed me to effectively plan, track, and collaborate on my projects. The dynamic scheduling, resource management, and real-time tracking features helped me stay organized and deliver projects on time. While there was a learning curve initially, the platform proved to be powerful and reliable in managing complex projects. The ability to track time, generate insightful reports, and collaborate with team members significantly improved my overall project management efficiency.

One of the things I liked most about LiquidPlanner was its robust project management features. The platform offered advanced scheduling and resource management capabilities, allowing me to efficiently plan and track my projects. The dynamic Gantt chart and priority-based scheduling helped me visualize project timelines and dependencies effectively. The ability to assign tasks, collaborate with team members, and track progress in real-time was highly beneficial. Moreover, the integrated time tracking and reporting features provided valuable insights into project performance and resource utilization.

Contras:

While LiquidPlanner had many strengths, one aspect I liked least was the initial complexity of the platform. It required some time and effort to fully grasp its functionalities and configure projects according to my specific needs. The learning curve might be steeper for users who are new to project management software. Additionally, the user interface could be improved to enhance ease of use and navigation. Despite these minor drawbacks, once I became familiar with the system, I found it highly effective for managing complex projects.

Aaron
Director of Instructional Design en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 51-200 empleados

LP - Aaron

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We implemented this software three years ago as our project management solution for the department. We do instructional design in the higher Ed space

I like the predictive functionality, ease of commenting with email notifications, and the analytics tab. Makes it easy to allocate department resources and understand at a glance where bottlenecks exist.

Contras:

I would like to have more custom fields. I would like a filter that allows me to view all of the projects that I own regardless of who owns the tasks. It’s hard for me to only see *only* the projects that I own because i’m on at least one task within every project of the department so every project shows up. It would also be great to have the ability to set certain tasks, for example ones with zero expected effort allocated, to be impervious to flames. Those are basically check boxes, reminders. We like having people assigned but we don’t like the fact that they can flame entire projects predictively. It would be great to have a view on the projects tab or the person tab that is a simple line graph showing expected/past effort/hours logged by day, by month etc: hours on the Y axis and days/months on the X axis.

Matthew
Stress Engineer en Canadá
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados

LiquidPlanner Makes Planning Easy

4.0 hace 2 años

It's so easy to assign tasks to individuals and groups alike. The level of functionality is as much or as little as you want. We can track ballpark revenue vs expenses at a glance, allocate projects based on existing workload.

Contras:

It's unfortunate that you can't assign fixed labor costs, or add non-labor expenses to tasks and projects. This could allow for more accurate tracking of total billing vs total expenses at a glance without resorting to using additional software. Being able to generate invoices would also be a great benefit that would negate the need for additional software.

James P.
James P.
Managing Director, Sales Effectiveness and Process Optimization en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful, adaptive, and flexible project management solution

5.0 hace 6 años

The blend of waterfall and agile capabilities, with a solid Kanban. It is an excellent planning solution for large waterfall based projects and equally capable for agile with scrum projects. For waterfall: It is far easier to use than MS Project or other such solutions that require manual control over dates. The priority based scheduling engine schedules based on priority of the task in the system's hierarchical order. While this is not always the most flexible, they provide numerous ways to control the prioritization with resource splitting, work caps, delayed starts, and dependencies. The time-tracking capabilities are impressive, and it easily integrates time, notes, and work items. The mobile solution is slick and works well. For agile with scrum: Liquid Planner can be configured with fields to capture stories, acceptance criteria, and other elements related to stories. The kanban boards can be configured with a variety of stages.

Contras:

While I agree with the priority based scheduling concept, and its implementation, I'd like a bit more flexibility to control my daily task list rather than having to rigidly follow what the schedule dictates I should be doing. Right now, the My Work section allows the user only to see their tasks in order of master schedule priority, which is not always the most logical order in which to work on a specific day. They do permit workarounds with the ASAP prioritization - which works well. My other suggestions for improvement are: - more granular control over alerts and feeds - synchronization with Google/Outlook calendar (right now it requires manual calendar synchronization) - Better reporting on agile with scrum, kanbans.

Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados

Simple Project Management

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have been using LiquidPlanner for almost two years now. It is a good web solution that is relatively easy to use. We have had success in logging employee time against tasks, projects, and clients. It is a more robust tool than some of the basic project management tools on the market (or excel sheets). It does have some limitations that may or may not impact certain project management needs.

LiquidPlanner is a good tool for tracking employee time against tasks and projects. We use this LiquidPlanner for tracking time associated with specific projects and clients.

Contras:

With any tool, there are some limitations. LiquidPlanner does a decent job of reporting and dashboarding by project. For our organization, reporting and dashboarding by client and/or by month is more important. Unfortunately, there is not a good solution in LiquidPlanner to help us with this. The solutions that exist are clunky and/or partial. LiquidPlanner has the ability to create shared tasks which is a great feature. This allows multiple employees to be on the same task. Unfortunately, schedule timelines and priorities do not calculate well when using shared tasks. It's better for every employee to be on their own task for schedule timelines and priorities to calculate properly.

Ann
Ann
Application Development Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great project management software even though it doesn't fit our needs 100% of the time.

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I couldn't do my work every day without Liquid Planner. I am constantly referencing it and using it throughout the day.

I like the way we can use this as a project management, time tracking, and a scheduling platform. So many other tools I've used only address one of these vital areas. The timers on each task are one of my favorite features of Liquid Planner. It makes it so easy to track time and see how accurate estimates really are on a given task or set of tasks. You can easily view progress, see overruns and areas of concern (there's a red fire icon), and put as many details in the actual task as you need. You can link tasks together, create dependencies, and perform other actions to get a realistic view of a project.

Contras:

Sometimes it is difficult to set up scheduling the way our company needs it to be represented. However Liquid Planner always seems to be putting out new features and their support team is very helpful in trying to help their clients find solutions.

Director of Academic Services and Technology en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 51-200 empleados

Cloud-based Project and Department Resources Management Tool of Choice

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The customer support from LiquidPlanner has been excellent! We recently had some very helpful web conferences with the customer support team and found some new features we were previously unaware of.

LiquidPlanner has been our project management software application since 2016. We manage hundreds of projects for six different clients and internal projects. With an agile team of 11 employees, this tool has allowed us to balance employee workloads, better predict time-to-market, and analyze our department efficiency and cost-effectiveness.

Contras:

It took nearly a year to real 'dial-in' the software to our unique use case. There was a lot of trial-and-error in the beginning and a number of hours spent with tech support from LiquidPlanner. However, we have the tool running very well for our processes now and find new areas of our business where the data from LiquidPlanner has been beneficial to decision-making.

Mike
VP Learning Development en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

LP Review

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has raised us to next level in our production and efficiencies. The ability to see exactly what is happening within projects has greatly reduced production times. The money it has saved us internally well pays for the cost of using the tool compared to others.

The automatic resource allocation, and automatic scheduling. Their customer support has been amazing from the LP team.

Contras:

Has been difficult for building internal dashboards to track all our revenue data. This is greatly improving and look forward to the new enhancements.

Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Expensive but the Features are Worth It

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I used this product for myself, because the firm I work for uses Microsoft Planner (free) which is crap. Liquid Planner isn't perfect, but it's one of the best out there. I like that it schedules my time for me. My main complaint is that you cannot assign clients to tasks like you can for projects. It is obviously optimized for companies that work on very large, involved projects, whereas, I do many short, discrete projects - like writing a NR or a newsletter. I set these up as tasks because it isn't worth the time to set up a project. Then, I have to nest them inside a project folder to assign them to a client. Frustrating

Excellent time tracking and scheduling features, bonuses like setting dependencies, and comprehensive analysis and reporting features.

Contras:

Optimized for large, involved projects and as a result the Task designation isn't as helpful as it might be. Needs richer functionality in Tasks for short projects where it isn't worth setting up a project folder.

Yong
Leading Developer en RU
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

The transparency of the project gives great confidence to all

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: We are using LiquidPlanner (LP) in almost every project. Besides tracking and reporting progress inside, one of the best things is to keep our clients updated regarding their projects in real time. Such transparency has huge benefit to both side, the clients and the development team. For clients, they may gain confidence from the project progress at any time. Especially, many of them are start-ups. They relies on the project to develop their business and talk further with the potential investors. The real time update helps to plan their future in a more accurate way. For the team, LP is used to get real time feedback from clients. Any blocks may be identified and solved in time. And we know what we did is what the clients need and does bring business value to them. In general, with LP, all the parties around the project get the transparency and are given the great confidence of the success.

share information among all parties.

N/A

Katherine
Instructional Designer en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Instructional Design perspective

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Overall this is a great product.

Great way to organize your projects if you are following from a true project management perspective in which various entities can't be done without the completion of another. A lot of features and customization to make it your own experience.

Contras:

After filtering projects and such, you can't organize it the way you want to, such as in alphabetical order, numerical, or priority. The filters it contains eliminates items, and i like to see everything. We do a form of project management but not in the true textbook sense, as certain tasks and items do not stop us from completing something, everything can still keep moving. Our process is a mix of qualitative and quantitative.

Jonathan
Media Development Supervisor en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Facelift and Usability

3.0 hace 5 años

It's most of what we need to manage a project. Having tried a number of other project planners, I don't know of anything else I'd rather use.

Contras:

- How much time did X number of (selected) tasks take to finish based on the time logged (start/end dates) as an average? Can I revise the estimate on all subsequent tasks based on that estimate automatically? - Too many lines in the UI. Needs a facelift. I've made a subdued version available here: https://userstyles.org/styles/163485/modern-ui - I desperately wish you could see more tasks at the same time. - You should be allowed to select hundreds of tasks at a time (not being limited to 50 would be great)! - I want to see a visual queue of tasks per employee spanning multiple projects as a timeline wherein each task is denoted as finishing on a specific day. - Stopwatch needs to always be accessible, and have multiple stopwatches visible per current tasks for the day in one (dockable) panel that persists (doesn't run away). - Icons are blurry. You need a pixel artist on the team.