Opiniones de MaidEasy Software

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre MaidEasy Software

Se encuentran disponibles las versiones de computadora y basadas en la web. Software para el sector de limpieza del hogar con base de datos de clientes, programación, prueba de nómina.

Descubre más sobre MaidEasy Software

• Relación calidad-precio
  • Probabilidad de recomendación
  • Fuente de la reseña
  • Publicado el 13/11/2014

"I was skeptical at first, But now am loving the new software!! "

Comentarios: We have a mid-sized maid service in Canton, Ohio and had been looking into a software to better help us run the business. For about 4 months I researched several different software companies and tried several programs, MaidEasy was on of them. The support I got even while using the free version of the software was amazing and ultimately was the main reason I decided to use this program vs all others I tried. I had the free version for about 2 months playing around with it but I have to admit it was a bit stressful learning something new but once I got it figured out I was like "wow" this is amazing. The support I have received has been awesome. I really never expected this level of support and assistance with the new software but am sure glad I have it. I have tried several programs as mentioned above but I strongly recommend MaidEasy.

• Fuente de la reseña