15 años ayudando a las empresas peruanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de TimeSolv Legal Billing

Sobre TimeSolv Legal Billing

Es el software n.º 1 de facturación y pagos a futuro en la web para bufetes de abogados. Descubre los motivos con una prueba gratis de 30 días.

Descubre más sobre TimeSolv Legal Billing

In addition, the pricing is excellent. The format for entering time is quick and intuitive.

Contras:

The lack of syncing with other customer service platforms.

Valoraciones de TimeSolv Legal Billing

Relación calidad-precio
4.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

TimeSolv Legal Billing tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 650 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado TimeSolv Legal Billing antes?

Filtrar opiniones (650)

Gregory
Gregory
Partner en Alemania

I am so,d on TimeSolv

5.0 hace 2 años

The product is easy to use and we can add entries from multiple devices.

Contras:

I cannot think of anything I do not like.

patricia
Owner/Lawyer en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Love this legal billing program!

Comentarios: Excellent!!! See ratings

I used to use TimeSlips and would have so many frustrations and errors when sending bills. This system has been a dream for the last 5+ years. It is easy to use (I am not a techy but was able to set it up by myself), simple to input time, and tracking and invoice reviews are a cinch. Love this billing program!!! And the price is insanely reasonable!! Most of all, the customer service is the best in the business. We just miss [sensitive content hidden]!

Contras:

-It does not flag past due invoices like TimeSlips did (over 30, 60 etc), so I wouldn't know if I didn't look- There have been glitches with trying to input multiple email addresses for receiving the invoices- Sometimes payments do not show on the invoice. Don't know why. They are recorded but not reflected- When you duplicate a flat rate, it zeroes out the price so we have inadvertently not billed someone for something due to this- We can't figure out how to work the annual billing auto feature for renewals on certain services

Joseph
Managing Member en EE. UU.

Review review

3.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Disappointing.

Daily time entries, but even that has at least one remaining bug.

Support level.

Erica
Office Manager and Executive Legal Assistant en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Great option for any business!

5.0 hace 11 meses

That when you are entering time, you can enter time by day, versus other billing software that require you to do it by Client, at all once. The option to do daily time entries is extremely helpful and allows me to streamline the billing entry process. Their customer service is outstanding, and I like the option to live chat in real-time.

Contras:

That some of the customizable features are not available immediately and will go into effect on the next billing cycle. Invoices are also not generated if no time was entered for that period, it would be helpful if they added an option to send out Invoices, even when no billable work was done during the time selected for the remaining invoices.

Tara
Legal Assistant en EE. UU.

8-21-2023 Review

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Absolutely wonderful. Recommend this billing software to many. Have actually had a firm that I used to work for switch to this because I told them I liked it so much.

User friendly and the help features. Also, the companies customer service is beyond amazing. I know if I have any issues all i have to do is send an email and I will get a response almost immediately to set up a zoom call to make sure my questions or concerns are fully answered.

Contras:

The having to allocate payments. I always forget to do that.

Kelly
LEGAL ASSISTANT en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

TIMESOLV is the answer to legal time entry, billing and invoicing

5.0 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: All the support from TimeSolv is incredible and without the nickel and diming. They are very responsive to all my questions and issues. This is a far better timekeeping system than TimeSlips. The conversion was efficient and excellent; no problems whatsoever. I love the ease of use. I jumped right in without much of a learning curve.

Very intuitive; easy to use and navigate. Great value for the cost

Contras:

I have no cons to report thus far. Any issues I had with say, invoicing, were handled through their extenstive resource section and support.

Mark
Managing Member en EE. UU.

Best Legal Billing Software We Have Used

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Overall we are very happy with the software. When we have had any issues, the support department has been very responsive and easy to work with.

The interfaces for time and expense entries are very easy to use. Being able to access the software from anywhere makes it very attractive when we are traveling out of the area for legal matters.

Contras:

It would be nice to have a greater ability to modify the invoice templates.

Robert
Attorney en EE. UU.
Práctica de la abogacía, Trabajador autónomo

Fullfills my Needs

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I have only been using the program for 3 months of billing. I expect that over time I will tweak it to work better for me.

It had more options of similar programs for customizing the bill formate.

Contras:

It has lots of options. I have not explored all of them. I expect to in the future and tweak the program to work better for me. On the con side, so may options make it difficult to set up in the first instance.

Nancy
President en EE. UU.
Consultoría de gestión, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great, easy to use software for consulting invoicing

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: TimeSolv was the answer for our consulting business. Easy to capture billable hours and expenses and easy to invoice customers.

The invoicing features are very easy to use. What used to take me hours to prepare / process invoices, now takes me about a 1/4 of the time.The features for recording billable hours and expenses is very easy to use.

Contras:

If the product was a little easier to integrate with other systems, that would be nice.

Vickie
Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

User Friendly with everything you need

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Being able to track time, track potential clients, keep our files organized are all things that we could not do without TimeSolv

The ability to track time; to input manually time; and the App that I can use on my phone to add time spent on client matters that I may not be able to input on a computer

Contras:

If the App on our phones could also create tasks, instead of just add to existing ones, that would be extremely helpful

Joy
Paralegal en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

Worth the change

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Our whole process goes so much more smoothly. We used to have to review paper invoices and because the program is so intuitive, our attorneys can review and send invoices at their own convenience.

We just switched our law firm over to TimeSolv from a much more archaic system and are so glad we did. It's very intuitive so everyone learned the system extremely quickly (even our oldest and least technologically savvy attorneys) and our billing process goes so much more quickly and easily than it previously did. Definitely worth the switch.

Contras:

Every once in awhile there's a function that we need that TimeSolv doesn't have yet. But when that happens, customer service has given us workarounds and seems to be taking our feedback and actively working on solutions.

Aishling
Secretary en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

TimeSolv review - March 30

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I am very pleased overall.

Entering time for our attorney's is a pleasure with TimeSolve compared to pclaw. Updating and moving time entries around is very user friendly. Editing and creating invoices is also so much easier with this product. I am able to easily figure out how to access features and apply them where and when I want them. I love the Chat portion of the customer service experience. And today I had a TimeSolv Support Meeting with [sensitive content hidden] and they were amazing! They fixed everything for us on the spot even though our meeting went over our time slot and were so friendly and helpful while helping me out. Really great customer service and support.

Contras:

My lease favorite part is searching for a matter when I am creating an invoice. I often have to try various ways - client/matter numbers, key words, scrolling - before I can find what I want.

Christa
Bookkeeper en EE. UU.

Easy to use

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We have been using it for about a year and everything from inputting to tracking time with clients has been very simple

So easy to input time and print summaries

Contras:

Haven’t had any issues so far, nothing negative to say

Ken
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Just a User

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: As a user, none. That is a management Q.

I like the 'timer' integrated app in Outlook and in Timesolv. Very useful. Ability to import 'Other Charges' from Excel is also very useful.

Contras:

Account number, it doesn't use them and nor will assign them. However, there is a workaround, but it is outside of TimeSolv.

Brandon
President en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Don't waste your time!

1.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: This company is not competent enough to handle our business. They want a bunch personal information from you but when pinned down on why, they have no idea. Just a bunch of drones checking off on a box. When you ask them for a copy of their data protection privacy policies, they clearly have no idea what that is or refuse to provide it. Most likely they are selling your private information to the lowest bidder. When you confront them about, very hostile. I am so glad we caught on to this nightmare before we really started working with them.

I don't! Please don't waste your time. Very unlikely you will get past the setup process.

Contras:

The company's support and ability to completely waste our time.

Norma
Founding Partner en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados

NGG Review

2.0 hace 4 años

Easy to add new users and it's cloud based.

Contras:

Running reports not as complete as it should be for legal services industry. Software glitches affect invoices, fee deposits, etc. This needs to be reviewed and perfected.

Ryan
Associate Attorney en EE. UU.

A++

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've used TimeSolv for a couple years now and love it as much as you can love a legal time tracking software. A++

Ease of use for selecting client and entering time

Contras:

The inability to search for time entries in calendar view

Taylor
Licensed Fiduciary en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados

Billing made easy!

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: TimeSolv has allowed me and my coworkers to seamlessly transition to working from home and hybrid work and still maintain our profitabilty.

I LOVE how organized this has made our company. I truly believe that we catch more billable entries with this software and that ultimately gives us more income.

Contras:

The contacts for clients is terrible. I have worked with the tech team many times and it still sucks. That is ok. I also am not that excited about how it also no longer syncs with my quickbooks enterprise so I have to manually put in the invoice amounts and the payments.

Helen
Founding Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent product, great service, couldn't be hppier

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Like most lawyers, I find billing and invoicing to be tedious. It's my least favorite aspect of the business. I used another product (Sage) for many years. It made me pull my hair out with frustration, as everything about it was clunky and difficult to use. TimeSolv is by contrast, easy and even pleasant to use. What a game changer. I highly recommend it.

TimeSolve is so easy to use!! I like the customer service, too. Though everything about the interface is fairly intuitive, occasionally I need help. Whenever I do, the staff promptly replies, with the information I need clearly stated. It's a great product.

Contras:

I cannot think of a single thing that I don't like about TimeSolve Legal Billing, or about its installation.

Tia
Owner en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 2-10 empleados

6 month review

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: Having an affordable real-time billing system and accepting payments through this system is exactly what we needed. I do like that the matters are broken out so the attorneys can see how much time was invested per matter.

The price was what attracted me to TS in the beginning. I like how the billing statements break out each matter into individual billing sections. [sensitive content hidden] in customer service has been exceptional for my office coordinator to work with in addressing issues we have run into. We have utilized the training videos on numerous occasions and that is a very helpful resource. I like the layout of the financial analytics.

Contras:

There are aspects of the software that do not fit our need such as giving a credit for prepaid time at the end of the statement. It seems there have been several occasions where my office coordinator has had to figure out "work arounds". I would like to be able to change font sizes on invoices.

Tracey
Tracey
Paralegal/Office Manager en EE. UU.

From Clio to Timesolv

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It was a smooth transition from Clio to Timesolv. Customer support is really great.

Easy to load, easy to use and easy for Staff to get used to and use immediately

Contras:

Not much. I simply like it. Timesolv has been easy to talk to and helpful in everyway.

Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Unparalleled customer support. Excellent, custom conversion from 15+ years of Timeslips data

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Complete, useful conversion from TimeSlips. Regular updates. Great customer support.

I can't say enough good about the customer support compared to every other software I've ever used - of any description. I am a sole proprietor, and the time that the reps took to convert my 15+ years of Timeslips data into a mostly familiar format in TimeSolv. Several lengthy phone meetings and training sessions were involved to make sure that they understood what I needed and I understood how to use their product. I have to say, now that I'm adjusting to the new web-based platform, I am able to accomplish my daily timekeeping, invoicing and AR entries with less steps and greater efficiency than I ever did with TimeSlips. The search functions just work better, in nearly every field. The invoices are easier to tweak to my needs and preferences. Although it has taken me a little while to adjust to so many new ways of doing familiar things, it is starting to make sense, and I prefer it to any timekeeping software I have used. And after TImeSolv solved and answered all my questions and got me there, I called the main 800 line for a quick question about how to allocate payments. My call was answered on the 3rd ring and woman instantly had the answer to my question, and made sure I understood what I was doing before she got off the phone. Unbelievable - dare I say old -fashioned? - customer support for a thoroughly modern program.

Contras:

The reporting functions a little less intuitive than other functions, to my mind, at least. A quick daily snapshot of time billed today, this week, month, year, would be useful.

Danielle
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Great Product

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: It has been very user friendly, we have been using the product for 1 year and have found it to be a wonderful product.

I really like how easy it is to add clients, time, and expenses. The Help section is a great feature that I have found very helpful.

Contras:

The only thing that I have noticed that is a small nuisance is that when I add a new person to our system (attorney, paralegal, etc..) When I have set up different fees for certain matters, their rates does not automatically adjust and so we don't always notice the difference until we are billing, if we catch it at all which can be an issue if we are billing at the wrong rate.

Brian
Paralegal en EE. UU.

Better than PCLaw

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Solid overall. Easy and quick to use.

Simple, streamlined look makes it easy to enter time. There isn't a ton of extraneous info filling the page like there often is in other billing software. Easy to edit old time entries. From a user perspective, it's definitely more intuitive than PCLaw.

Contras:

When clicking an older date to review entries, the loading times are a bit longer than I'd like. Also, the "Start Timer" tool is a little finicky, and I often think I've turned it on when I actually haven't. I don't usually save an entry/draft the description until I'm done working on the corresponding assignment, but even though I've checked the "Start Timer" box it does not register until I've saved the entry. It would be great if the "Start Timer" tool worked immediately so that, once I've finished an assignment and save the entry, the time registers (rather than having to create the entry, check start timer box, save, and then edit the entry to add my description later).

Jeffrey
Attorney en EE. UU.

Legal Billing program

4.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: My overall experience has been excellent. It is the best billing program I have used.

The time entries and expense entries are very easy to use. Generating invoices are also easy and very flexible. These critical functions are easy to use.

Contras:

There are times that the answer to a question or problem are not easy to find. It is more difficult to eliminate a matter or client than it should be.