Opiniones de Constant Contact

Sobre Constant Contact

Todas las herramientas de marketing, características y orientación experta que necesitas para tener éxito, todo en un solo lugar. Crea tu sitio web gratis hoy mismo.

Descubre más sobre Constant Contact

It also offers some excellent graphics solutions and allows you to configure your emails to also be mobile friendly.

Contras:

Email editor shortcomings: no way to create reusable items to be used across emails; hard to get to html when editor features are insufficient or inaccurate.

Valoraciones de Constant Contact

Relación calidad-precio
4.0

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.8/10

Constant Contact tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2,164 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Constant Contact antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2,164)

Juan Carlos
Juan Carlos
CEO en México
Seguridad informática y de redes, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

De las mejores aplicaciones en su tipo

5.0 hace 3 meses

Muy fácil de usar a pesar de tener tantas opciones útiles para enviar correo masivo. Es muy fácil de subir tus contactos. La herramienta para elaborar tu correo es increíble, con muchas opciones y plantillas muy fácil de usar. Es un producto super maduro y siempre a la vanguardia. También me gusta mucho que tiene una opción para quienes no tenemos el recurso necesario para las opciones de pago, pero que tiene todo el potencial de la herramienta.

Contras:

No hay algo en específico que no me guste. Lo que sucede es que existen otras herramientas con características muy similares que tienen un menor costo. Algunas incluso de un solo pago.

Rob
Rob
Owner en EE. UU.
Música, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Constant Contact is worth the money...

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I keep in touch with my customers so when they are ready to do business, they know right where to find me. I give them updates and bulletins about the new things that are going on in my company.

It was very consistent. Worked very well. I was able to generate over 10 thousand leads over a period of three years.

Contras:

It's not really smooth when creating an email to blast out.

Director of Communications and Marketing en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Clean, responsive design and intuitive list management

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Customer service has always been helpful, especially when trying to figure out why specific customers are not receiving messages. There is strong automation capability, but we haven't utilized it to its potential.

Responsive design and ability to create multiple, clean, attractive templates with varying brand elements. Simple, intuitive drag-and-drop interface. List management is user-friendly and customizable.

Contras:

Formatting of text styles is clunky and time consuming. There is the ability to apply headline and body text styles to some elements, but it is not intuitive at all. Management of bounced/suspended email addresses is not intuitive or informative.

Jennifer
Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A middle of the road product that gets the job done

3.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, it delivers your emails, it organizes different contact lists and you can segment them. You can schedule your emails and even add in social campaigns. It does what it should, however, creating the email is actually more complicated than it needs to be and it feels like you are designing in 2001 software with tables. Its a big disjointed and clunky. You don't' have the design freedom that is otherwise available in other products. It is more complicated to learn and create than others. It's missing the bells and whistles, so if you are more of a programmer than designer, than this would work great for you.

The deliverability is good, the easy to view statistics are a nice feature.

Contras:

It lacks design functionality, and an intuition that users are now dependent on when creating an email quickly. The biggest issue I have with this is that if a user unsubscribes it takes a whole lot of work to get them back into the system. Some people unsubscribe to one email not realizing that it removes them completely and to get back on the list, they have to fill out a form (that you have to create) and can take a week or so to get them back in. So, it took LOTS of time to even figure that was happening and then had to create the form and wait a week etc etc. I understand there is a need for compliance but there has to be a better way...

Director of Marketing en EE. UU.
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados

Efficient but Limited

4.0 hace 4 meses

I like that I am able to import templates I build in BEE Pro's email builder. Maintaining customer lists is easy. The company is well-known enough to have extensive plug-ins for both WordPress and WIX sites.

Contras:

Their things make their email campaign builder limited: no mobile design front-end editor, no ability to customize email width, or easily affect padding and margins. Also, it is weird that you have to contact their customer service to remove their logo at the bottom of the email - even if you pay for the pro plans.

Hylda
Business Manager en EE. UU.
Edición, 2-10 empleados

Reliable but a Little Costly

4.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Constant Contact is a reliable.

We send out weekly newsletters, so I like that I can just copy the previous week's and change out the content, which saves a tremendous amount of time.

Contras:

The app still seems somewhat limited in terms for text formatting and the custom HTML code feature isn't or doesn't seem to be available to us anymore.

Scott
Director of Corporate Operations en EE. UU.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Constant Contact is a Great Product for Digital Marketing, especially for a Novice!

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: We highly recommend Constant Contact for any small to medium business or for anybody who is just starting out with digital marketing. It can seem overwhelming, but Constant Contact makes it simple to get out of the gate fast and with ease. You'll see the results.

Constant Contact is very easy to use and integrates with so many tools you are already using. Deployment and training are simple. There are lots of features and tools to measure the effectiveness of your digital campaign. It's the best starter software out there.

Contras:

There aren't really any features we don't like with Constant Contact. They seem to evolve with the market and that is a plus.

Director of Family Ministries en EE. UU.
Instituciones religiosas, 2-10 empleados

Serious Email Marketing

4.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, ConstantContact helps me get work done, but it sometimes feels less fun than MailChimp.

I appreciate how ConstantContact is built for business: its numerous integrations with other popular software, its dashboard will all the relevant metrics, and the way it constantly and consistently adds new features and improvements. The heat map interface is particularly useful in tracking where our audience is putting their attention.

Contras:

Coming from MailChimp, I found the UI of Constant Contact to be slightly less intuitive, and often have to click a couple places to find a relevant setting or make a chance to a campaign. Something about MailChimp also made using it more fun from a user's perspective, and while I appreciate ConstantContact's business focused approach, I do miss the whimsy of MailChimp.

Larry
Larry
Service Manager en EE. UU.
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Reliable Email Delivery, Automation and Insights

4.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: I love the software and all of the features that are included, but wish the price was a bit lower.

What I like most about this handy software is the user-friendly interface and guidance that allows even newbies to manage their email marketing efforts.

Contras:

I personally feel the price point is too high and could probably be cheaper.

Sandi
Founder en EE. UU.
Formación profesional y coaching, 2-10 empleados

Constant Contact

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Totally appreciated the patience and ability to share the screen in the setup process. I am a kinesthetic learner and hands-on is the most efficient way to get on board.

So far, I totally appreciate the time spent with me in working with their system. I'm switching from MailChimp because it's challenging to work with. Constant Contact heard that I'm not a techie and spent over 2 hours walking me through getting set up. Still working through all their options.

Contras:

Well, not completely clear on that yet. The real proof of the pudding will be when I'm setting up the Newsletter to go out this week. The support team helped me get a lot done, but I'm not totally solid on everything yet. I think most programs like this are challenging at best.

Jay
Jay
CEO en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

One of the oldest but no longer the best

5.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: great from start to finish

It was exactly what we needed when we needed it and it got the job done for a great price

Contras:

lacked cleaner UX and UI and it's campaign set up was a bit clunky in comparison to others

Marketing specialist en RU
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

Constant Contact Review 2022.

4.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: As a small business owner, I wear a lot of hats. I'm responsible for everything from customer service to product development, and that can make it hard to find time for marketing. That's where Constant Contact comes in. Their platform makes it easy to create beautiful emails and track their performance. I can see who's opening my emails and clicking on my links, and that helps me to adjust my strategy on the fly. Plus, their live chat support is always there to help me when I need it. Thanks to Constant Contact, I'm able to connect with my customers and grow my business - without spending all of my time on marketing.

Constant Contact is one of the most popular email marketing platforms. It offers a wide range of features and is very user-friendly. I have been using Constant Contact for a few months now and I am very happy with it. Here are some of the pros: 1) It is very easy to use; even someone with no technical skills can easily create beautiful emails. 2) It offers a lot of templates and stock images, so you can create professional-looking emails without having to hire a designer. 3) It allows you to easily segment your list, so you can send targeted emails to different groups of people. 4) It includes powerful tools for tracking email opens, clicks, and bounces, so you can see how your campaigns are performing. 5) It integrates with many third-party services, such as Salesforce and Google Analytics. Overall, I am very pleased with Constant Contact and I would recommend it to anyone looking for an email marketing platform.

Contras:

Overall, I was pleased with Constant Contact. The software is easy to use and navigate, and the email templates are attractive and customizable. I also appreciated the ability to track opens and clicks, as well as to segment my contacts into different groups. However, there are a few areas where Constant Contact could improve. First, I would like the ability to schedule emails in advance. This would be helpful for times when I know I won't be able to check my email for a few days. Second, I would like more options for automation. For example, it would be useful to be able to automatically send a follow-up email to people who didn't open my first email. Overall, Constant Contact is a good option for small businesses or individuals who want to send attractive emails with minimal hassle. However, there are a few areas where the software could be improved.

Jhonjerlyn
CEO en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

An excellent system to create campaigns and send them in a general way to registered customers.

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: The overall experience gained with this platform has been amazing, it has improved the marketing system within our company on a large scale, giving them a system where we can easily understand the interest in those customers as well as measure all the responses from each on our campaigns. Sending campaigns from this platform is extremely easy, because we have imported all the contacts in these clients and it is only enough to press a button to send the specific campaign to all registered clients. This platform also has an excellent integration system, which has allowed us to integrate this system, to the CRM platform, to be able to carry out negotiations by transferring the clients obtained f rom the advertising campaign. I'm happy with the results offered with this platform, it has helped me to obtain an excellent return on inverstment for the campaign created.

Constant Contact is a great platform to create all kinds of advertising campaigns, and send them to all the necessary clients, its capacity to create campaigns is superior to the competition, which helps the campaigns to be unique, with a quite different design. What I like the most about this platform is that it offers a different system to create advertising campaigns, within this platform you can create campaigns through code programming, and you can also create campaigns through the drag and drop editor, in this way, it will not be necessary that you have a programming experience, to create really attractive campaigns. Another thing that I like is that they allow nice real-time campaigns, I can see the progress of each one of them in real time, I can check how many clients have accessed the campaign and how many clients are missing to access it, like this as well as I can know from which region the visits to the campaigns come from. Lastly, I love the graphical analysis and diagrams that this platform offers me. I can see diagrams that help me predictively understand the trend that traffic is having in these campaings.

Contras:

I really don't have any kind of problem with this campaign creation platform, at all times it has behaved wonderfully and has offered me a fairly stable platform, in which I can create campaigns from any device and you can monitor those from anywhwere, their accessibility is quite good and it offers a general panel, where all employees can access the same panel and create, edit and send campaigns from the same place. I'm satisfied with all the functionalities and features offered.

Ngenge
Ngenge
Telemarketer en Camerún
Software informático, 2-10 empleados

Constant Contact

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Constant contact is the ideal marketing tool for you ( whether you run a small or large size business). I rate this tool 5/5 with no cons and highly recommend it. No matter your level in marketing, you'll get quality results working with it.

There is no other features marketer research in marketing tools other, then simplicity, affordability, and effectiveness- and that's exactly what makes up Constant contact. Constant Contact is one of my favorite marketing automation tools by far most importantly for landing pages. It's cheap and affordable with superintensive features. It has a ton of professional pre-built email templates and provides great email management possibilities. One that brainstorms me most is the 2-month free trial it offers. I was very excited to learn that I could actually test out the tool for a couple of months before paying. This is what most competitors do not offer. I highly rate its automation capacities in terms of simplicity and effectiveness plus, list management is super easy too. I get on-time notifications and complete metrics on the various conversions my campaigns perform. The tool is user-friendly( I mean, from signup to user-dashboard). The team made everything super easy and they offer quality customer support. Integration with analytic tools like MonsterInsiggt and Mixpanel is super-easy and these tools are very collaborative.

Contras:

It's awesome and offers a great fascinating user experience and I have no conservatives with it yet.

Michele
Owner, Editor, Publisher en EE. UU.
Edición, 2-10 empleados

Invaluable Tool for A Small Business or ANY Business

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Constant Contact revolutionized the way we communicate with our clients to let them know what's coming up in our issues and how they can participate (our magazine is 100 percent supported by advertising) and our readers (each month we create an email "alert" with Constant Contact which lets our readership know that our free digital issue is now available online). My whole staff knows how to use it and it can be adapted to a great variety of communication purposes. Clients can download our rate kits from a Constant Contact email; readers can link to our issues from it. It has lowered our print bills for collateral materials immensely. No more printed flyers or brochures! And no more use of snail mail — clients can receive your Constant Contact mail immediately or at a pre-scheduled time.

Very easy to use. If you know how to upload an image or a graphic, you can create eye-catching emails or newsletter style communications very easily and modify or update them frequently and quickly. The analytics -- to see the percentage of recipients who opened your email and exactly which person did or didn't, the bounce rate which allows you to keep your lists current, and many other features are not only helpful but simple to use.

Contras:

As time has gone on, the cost has increased, but it still saves us a great deal of money because our postage costs have gone way down. We hardly ever use our postage meter anymore for marketing mailings. It's all done through Constant Contact. They used to have a free desktop "widget" that allowed you to input an email address right from your desktop, but that has now been discontinued. It was extremely convenient for the way we do business. There are now other ways (paid) you can connect directly to Constant Contact to have new email addresses input, but we have not been successful at getting them to interface for us, even though they are supposed to work. Constant Contact support was not helpful on this at all -- this happened recently and was really our only disappointment with them EVER!

Michelle
Development Officer en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 51-200 empleados

Ease of use for Small Shop

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The team was great in getting us set up as non-profit with reduced pricing. Using their analytic tools for our website and social media has been an added benefit for us.

Constant Contact is easy to learn, use and gather reports. The functionality is great and helps eliminate duplicating work. We love the ability to drop in a you tube video, conduct surveys and gather RSVPs.

Contras:

Only frustrating part is being signed out of account, but still being able to make changes. You don't know that your time has expired until you go to save the changes.

Neffer
CFBU Coordinator en EE. UU.

Fashionable and Functional. Your correspondence will

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Contact for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

I do independent contracting for a nonprofit and have been using Constant Constant for about 4 years now for the electronic newsletters to our supporters and network. I love that the software and the many different template options to use for mailings. I also like that I am able to change fonts, color, backgrounds and layout with ease. It is VERY user friendly and if I need to stop in the middle of my work it, will be saved where I left off. This is actually an update because in the past if you didn't save the work manually you could lose it, but they have updated that and it now autosaves (which I am very grateful for). Also, I love that I can schedule mailings and campaigns in advance for when I want them to go out (I currently have 5 pending to go out on designated days within the next 5 weeks). This save me a lot of time and not having to wait til the day of to log on and send them out. What I REALLY like is that we can track analytics. we know what emails (and topics) people are more interested in versus ones they barely open. This helps us in choosing more engaging content. I know what percent of our contacts have opened the emails. I can create different groups to send certain thing to (like Board members, parents, LSC), I am even able to see the time and date (and by whom) an email was opened and if the donate button was clicked or not (which is good for best practices and implementing measures of accountability within the org).

Contras:

I don't like that the only videos that I can embed into the mailings have to be a Youtube link. But other than that, there isn't much that I do not like about using this software.

Kaitlyn
Partner and Sales Manager en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 2-10 empleados

Increased customer base

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: We love to reward returning customers, we know there are a lot of choices in clothing and jewelry. We used constant contact to make sure all of our customers know about our rewards and have the opportunity to use them in store and online.
As a boutique it's important that we have items our customers are looking for but may not be able find in a mainstream store. We use the surveys to find out what styles our customers are most interested in, which also makes the customer feel valued and included. We discovered that out customers were looking for different styles than what we had originally anticipated.
The pricing makes all of this a bit irrelevant since I can purchase the same services for much less from another software company.

The amount of new customers we brought in was awesome, we kept in touch with past or current customers, meaning they're more likely to become repeat customers. Email tracking and email automation, surveys (or polls), high deliverability rate, click tracking, insights, and ease of use are all pros. Customer service is very responsive.

Contras:

Constant contact costs more and provides less for the price than most of the other email marketing software I've used. I'm absolutely fine with paying more to get more but it doesn't make sense to pay more to get less. Business 101... Depending on who the recipient has their email address with, more or less of the emails from constant contact may to wind up in the promotions label vs primary.

Selene
Publisher en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Constant Contact is an easy-to-use email marketing tool - a little pricey but worth the expense!

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall a great product, easy to use, and functional. its minor limitations are countered by functionality, reliability, and the features it offers. The price is sometimes a turnoff when compared to other marketing email providers. CC offers easy to use templates that are almost fully customizable. Lots of extra features including campaigns, events, registrations, sign up forms etc. There are plenty of HELP menu items and tutorials. Love that there is no limit on the number of emails sent monthly. Overall a great go to product!

As an email marketing solution, CC fits most small to medium business owners needs with plenty of easy to edit templates, branded emails, newsletters, calendars, event apps, and website integrations. Additionally, business owners can set up events and registrations via the app. The templates are easy to use with varied options and designs. For more experienced handlers, HTML is available to set up templates. Emails offer clients and recipients the opportunity to opt out or stay tuned while landing the emails in their in box rather than their spam filters . Analytics are a plus and helpful to see what works and what doesn't in an email campaign. CC also integrates social media platforms. Overall it is a great all-in-one marketing tool.

Contras:

While the software is generally easy to use, it is not intuitive and does on occasion produce glitchy results from missing images to random changes in text, font, and email structure. I do like the tiered pricing structure, although find CC to be far more expensive than their competitors. One of my biggest complaints is the placement of images - it doesn't really allow flexibility in design - if you are ok with their more cookie cutter template designs then its a 5 star - but the ability to place images becomes tedious and reduces the functionality. Overall the program is a go and worth the expense even if the image placement issues are annoying.

Feyisayo
Freelancer en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Bulk Email Marketing At Its Best

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I like using Constant Contact and the experience has been good especially with bulk email sending.

1. Constant Contact makes it easy for me to send bulk email that goes straight to inbox and that what got me entangled with it. 2. I noticed a very rare feature that Constant Contact have that many other doesnt have. Constant Contact, allows me to collect donations from people. Many of the clients i have helped setup Constant Contact like the donation feature part so much too. 3. Constant Contact allows me create absolutely any kind of form that is needed for my list building.

Contras:

Constant Contact doesnt have a free forever basic plan. Although they give first month free but I think they should have a plan for small businesses starting out who cannot afford their $20 a month.

Hafizah
Hafizah
Assistant Manager Business Development en Malasia
Telecomunicaciones, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Constant Contact review

4.0 el año pasado

Constant Contact excels in handling various groups/lists and large numbers of contacts. I've dealt with companies with a vast customer base, and Constant Contact enables you to manually eliminate subscribers and errors from more extensive groups/lists. They're coming out with a new edition of their email builders, but the existing one allows for individual CSS coding per block, which allows for a lot of customization.

Contras:

Constant Contact has several oddities that I haven't encounter with Mailchimp, especially when using external connections for photographs and URLs. The email builder's text and link editing is a little strange and has a few flaws. Also, unless you make folders for all of your emails, the new search option for past emails is quite sluggish and takes a very long time to find.

Violeta
Marketing Manager en EE. UU.
Hardware informático, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Good platform for email campaigns

4.0 el año pasado

What I like most about this platform is the fact that I can classify the list of subscribers according to my needs. When sending email campaigns, I can select which group to target instead of sending it to all of my leads. Their analytics is very clear and easy to understand. They provide tips to improve campaigns and stats to measure your effectiveness on each campaign.

Contras:

I wish this platform would have more innovative features to make more powerful campaigns. For example, adding videos or gifs. I usually design my campaigns on Canva and then add it in Constant Contact as an image because their designing tool is very limited. It will also be very useful if they would add a link for calls as they do to direct people to websites and emails.

Curt
Curt
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use, great for contact management, but terrible customer service

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The email analytics and reports are great.

I use CC to to manage our large contact database and to send out email updates. It is great for segmenting our list -- from general interest to communications to fundraising. The automated features are great, especially that it will not allow the same email to appear in the same inbox twice. It also merges duplicate contacts. We use it across the entire organization. Constant contact is great for merging duplicate contacts, updating your address book, giving a reliable open rate and thorough reports, and allowing you to segment large email lists.

Contras:

When uploading additional contacts, CC wants to see how they actively subscribed. This can be problematic when uploading an older email list (i.e. you may just have a spreadsheet of The List and they want to see more evidence). Additionally, it is a little pricey compared to competitors such as MailChimp. It would be great to be able to export email campaigns as HTML.Be extremely careful when importing contacts. Constant Contact wants to see how they actively subscribed. Sometimes it is hard to prove this when you have entered information for people you have an established relationship with, or if they verbally requested to be added. Constant Contact wants to actually see the (paper) sign-up sheet. This is unachievable for businesses/groups that have been around long enough to have established an email list based on personal relationships or when importing business cards. As for the design, sizing images can be difficult when you are using a self-designed template. As for the contact management services, representatives have very little technical knowledge and don't seem to understand marketing techniques used within certain industries.

Andrea
Senior Program Assistant en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Don’t sleep on Constant Contact!!!!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: We love Constant Contact! The decision to switch to CC last year was the best decision that we made all year! It’s made our lives so much easier and we are definitely reaching more people!

Ease of use Beautifully organized with list/ calendar views, folders, and list management attributes Automated social media and email scheduling Campaign management Landing pages Forms Lead Ads Reporting both original and resends in detail with drill downs so that you can see who exactly clicked!

Contras:

There is some room for improvement in the ability to tag other pages in the social media posting section. When I post, I have to leave the site to find the social handles of the people/businesses that I’m trying to tag. If it could auto populate like it does in the social media sites that would be amazing! More lead ad options other than just Facebook. Integrate with AirTable!

Lisa
Executive Director en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

We think of Constant Contact as one of our team members!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Always a great experience using Constant Contact ... and on the very rare occasion when I may have a question or concern, their Customer Support is excellent.

Constant Contact makes it super easy to stay in touch with our association members as well as to create various marketing campaigns.

Contras:

The only negative I have is with pricing. While Constant Contact provides tremendous value, and offers fantastic savings for a subscription paid annually (which is a good thing) ... for us as a non-profit, it is easier budget-wise for us to pay monthly, so we are not able to take advantage of the bigger discount. It would be helpful if Constant Contact allowed those same savings to be applied for non-profits who pay monthly ... especially since we have been a long-time customer.