Sobre ChaseData CCaaS

Software para centro de atención telefónica con todas las funciones, flexible y alojado (llamadas entradas y salientes) muy fácil de implementar, gestionar y utilizar en el día a día.

Descubre más sobre ChaseData CCaaS

Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution.

Contras:

There isn't much not to like about this company. I have tried others and it is hard to find a lot of legitimate dislikes.

Valoraciones de ChaseData CCaaS

Relación calidad-precio
4.7

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.5/10

ChaseData CCaaS tiene una valoración global de 4.8 estrellas sobre 5 según las 134 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Alternativas a ChaseData CCaaS

Filtrar opiniones (134)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ChaseData CCaaS antes?

Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Director of Business Development and Inside Sales en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 201-500 empleados

ChaseData Call Center Review

5 hace 3 años

ChaseData software allows my team to be extremely efficient. I love that we are able to customize call outcomes, create auto-greetings, and really tailor the platform to our exact needs. The support team is always available to help and truly wants to make sure you have all of the resources you need. Our reps in particular are fantastic!

Contras:

I could benefit from additional training. I know there are a lot of resources and tools in the software that I'm not using simply because I don't know how.

hace 3 años

Chelsea, We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your experience with ChaseData.

Jason W.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A capable, premium dialing system with a serious downfall in requiring windows updates to function

4 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: While we experienced some challenges with receiving answers from their tech team unless we escalated, the experience was a mostly good one. Ultimately, we returned to another premium competitor based on the overall cost approaching our previous dialing system and the challenges with updates to their software/incompatibility with as many systems as a "Chrome-based" dialer.

The screen sharing software that's built in made it easier for myself and my managers to aid agents in closing business.

Contras:

As mentioned, the .net and firmware updates, which averaged a couple times per week made for challenges with consistent productivity with agents, especially those working remote or not the most tech-friendly.

Michael M.
Insurance Broker en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados

Doesn't work with a MAC

3 hace 3 años

Great and affordable option for a windows user. Easy to configure and agent friendly, especially for some of my older agents who have a hard time navigating their way around a new platform.

Contras:

Not a great source for MAC users or people who travel internationally. The server doesn't connect well internationally. I tried to connect in Dublin, Ireland and wouldn't work. If you have a call center and an agent with a MAC, they will not be able to use their MAC.

Wayne D.
Dir Call Centers en EE. UU.
Estudios de mercado, 51-200 empleados

Dir Call Centers

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Support has been excellent, the team is knowledgeable and quick to reply. We are getting most everything that we have to have and a number of nice to haves. The tool adapted to our business processes and minimized the need to retrain the staff.

Chasedata dialer is a very well crafted solution. It is flexible and powerful, allow our organization to design a solution that is meeting all our needs. The reporting out of the box is strong, and they will customize reports as needed. The support staff is very experienced and help us iron out the deployment challenges. Documentation is strong.

Contras:

It is very powerful and there are a number of ways to implement a solution. Take time to think your deployment through.

hace 2 años

Wayne, thank you very much for you review. We always appreciate working with you and if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to contact us.

Kenneth B.
Director of Systems Engineering en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ChaseData System was instrumental in easily replacing our premised system while increasing productivity and reducing cost.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: This solution allowed us to maintain a solid Dialing platform for our organization while substantially reducing cost which is critical in these economic times.

I had worked with a number of Premise Enterprise Dialers in the past and needed to find a powerful Hosted Based solution that could be managed from our main corporate office. We needed a system to be strong with Compliance (DNC) with local, state and Federal Regulations. With the changing Economic trends and with tighter profit margins being pushed we needed to find a powerful solution that could drive and grow our Marketing Company without eating into all of the profits that were being generated. After an intensive search for a replacement of our current Noble System Enterprise Dialer (Premise) we found that ChaseData Dialer was the best solution available. The features that ChaseData Dialer provided us fit our needs along with lowering our cost substantially. Our Business activities include telemarketing, reservations, customer service, and travel agency groups with all needing a combination of Inbound and Outbound Calling with custom Campaign and Scripts needing to be built. We needed to capture and easily access digital recordings of all inbound and outbound calls. We have agents and managers that are located in local and remote offices along with remote agents running from their homes. These are all easily managed from any location within the ChaseData Dialer Solution.

Contras:

I have no concerns as the system works exactly as it is designed to. Although we had initial concerns over the stability of any Hosted Dialer System we found that was not an issue with the ChaseData Dialer Hosted System as they have built redundancy in the design of their network. If technical issues had arisen it was more of a local service provider issue than with the ChaseData Dialer network.

hace 5 años

Thank you Kenneth for your review.

Rob S.
Operations / C.T.O en EE. UU.
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Chase is the most powerful dialer on the market ,

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Simply the best around and will continue to grow my Business with Chase

Chase has more power than most dialer platforms , better contact ratio also the admin side is the best I've seen , This software make it easy to work remotely and even easier in office. data management is easier than most . Chase tech support is the best around very knowledgeable and helpful to tailor your needs. if your thinking about using Five 9 or VICI think again - you could be losing money and burning data. Campaigns are easy to setup and manage. We built our company using Chase and went from a small operation to a Multi Million Dollar company !!!! TY CHASE for your help !!!

Be nice if they had an IOS for Apple or Mac,

Robert S.
CEO en EE. UU.
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We switched to Chase Data many years ago and it was the best decision

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Great Team to work with!

Agent friendly, Affordable price, Great support team!

Contras:

i liked everything! Solid! Great solution for business!

Ryan O.
Ryan O.
Director of DefenderCare en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

From the initial phone call I knew I was making the right choice moving to ChaseData.

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Made my call center much more efficeient

Very fast, real-time is actually real-time, very little delay. Everything is very easy to use once trained by their support staff. Any time I have a question, I just click Live Chat and someone helps me almost immediately. I started using a new CRM and the team at ChaseData was able to integrate it into our system within 48 hours. Basically anything that I've thought of and wanted to do, the team at ChaseData found a way to make it happen.

Contras:

One change I would like to see, and from what I've been told from the first day I started, it's already in the works, is the ability to tell the system which hours I would like the lines to be open. It was a small learning curve to teach my guys to make sure they log out at the end of the night but it is now a non issue.

hace 4 años

Ryan, Thank you for your review. Your business means a lot to us. We are always here for you if you need anything.

Michael W.
G.M. en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados

excellent product & service

5 hace 6 meses

there service Dept., Jordon, are a TEN! I would recommend them to anyone

Contras:

there is nothing bad to say about the product or service!

Sales Representative en EE. UU.
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Love this software. My sales team increased sales by 50% in a matter of 2 months!

5 hace 4 años

Comentarios: The best benefit a sales team can get is more money and opportunity. That's what this product offers. It makes us more money. Absolutely worth the money spent.

The outbound predictive dialing, When working in a call center, the amount of calls separates your advantage from your colleagues. With predictive dialing, my team gets to make more calls.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your outstanding review. We are always here to help should you need anything.

Brock S.
COO en
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Better than Five9 or Spitfire!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I've used 2 other comparable predictive dialers, Five9 and Spitfire. Also, I'm the systems administrator so I'm the one who has had to implemete each of these systems. Chase Data BY FAR is the best dialer I've used and my salesman feel the same way. Mainly for its simplicity. Five9 has more reporting options, but anyone who knows how to use excel doesn't need to have to deal with them. Five9 isn't bad, but this has run much smoother. And then spitfire... well, spitfire is just a pain in the cash. Way too expensive to buy and to run month to month. The simplicity, functionality, ability and the overall appearance is quite simply perfect. The set up was incredibly fast, but there's also plenty of room for tweaking if you wanted or felt like you needed to.

I LOVE how well I can monitor my reps. I can see a live feed of what's on there screen if I need to, listen to calls and do all my coaching from my computer during the sales day. The predictive dialer does a great job at handling calls, keeping my drop rate low but also keeps the calls running fast. #1 pro is the auto boost, which means that you can set it up so that if your calls aren't coming in fast enough (outbound) then the system will automatically boost the number of lines calling out depending on your settings. With spitfire, you could set it to drop rate or call ratio, but I burned through A LOT of leads, no, THOUSANDS of leads with both spitfire and Five9 because I had to manage it myself. With this dialer you DO NOT have to babysit the speed, it runs as fast as you want it too automatically, not too fast and not too slow depending on how you want it to boost it. Seriously amazing!

Contras:

The default caller IDs had a weird caller id name, so I recommend if you're doing the trial to come prepared with your own numbers (you can put in whatever numbers you want, just like on Five9 or Spitfire).

Samuel R.
Production Manager en Canadá
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software, and top notch customer support!

4 hace 4 años

Comentarios: It has made our daily tasks and goals easier, quicker, and affordable.

This software is not only affordable but able to do all the tasks we need to help our business succeed. Even in the off chance it's missing a function, I was able to contact Chase directly and their programming team was able to implement many of our suggestions to further increase how well it works for our company. The support team has been nothing but helpful, willing to take time to walk each of our employees through the process of installing, or using, the software. They pick up the phone within seconds, no 15 minute queues. They give you their phone extensions so you are able to speak to someone on a constant basis making it easier for you, and them, to get through the problem quicker. We have tried other dialing software, and nothing has compared to the ease of use, and support we have gotten from Chase. Overall it's been more than just a business transaction, it's been a partnership with Chase that we plan on using from here on out!

Contras:

Once in awhile you will run into a few bugs such as disconnecting or a button not working as intended, but even in those cases the support staff is quick to pick up the phone and help/fix your problem.

hace 4 años

Thank you Samuel for leaving a review. We are always happy to hear from clients and the success they are having with ChaseData solutions.

Reed L.
Director of Operations en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Long Time Customer of Chase Data Corporation (Since 2003 when Predictive Dialers were Premise Based)

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Cloud Based Call Center Software that is extremely reliable with robust features and reporting.

Very Easy to Use , Extremely Reliable, Robust Features. The customer tech support team is very responsive and knowledgeable. We have been a long time customer of Chase Data Corporation. We started using their predictive dialer product in 2003 when Call Center's were premise based and T-1 driven. What used to take 30-60 Days to add additional resources now takes literally hours. We migrated to the Cloud Based CallCenterNow product in 2011 and it has helped us save money while also increasing our calling productivity. The ability to easily add agents (remote and onsite) is very satisfying. Also, over the years the developmental team has responded very quickly to our special report and feature enhancement requests.

Contras:

Because the software it is Cloud Based you are sometimes at the mercy of your Internet Provider. When we upgraded from 10 to 28 users we had to upgrade our cable modem bandwidth. The Chase Data Technical Support team was very helpful in helping us resolve the bandwidth issues.

hace 5 años

Thank you Reed. We appreciate your business and the wonderful review.

Brian H.
Technical Project Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

Long Time Customer

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: The ability to integrate this software with existing systems and processes is outstanding. Easy to connect to any type of Database.

Our company has used ChaseDataCorp Call Center Software for 15+ Years. We started with their Premise- Based Systems and now use the Cloud Based System. Over the years we moved from commercial clients to government customers. The systems have always been very reliable and they are very responsive to implementing new features and functionality recommendations. We have dealt with several vendors over the years but have remained with Chase Data because of there consistent reliability, robust functionality, new feature implementation and very responsive customer service.

Contras:

The Software is great but I highly recommend making sure your own internal network and internet provider is reliable when dealing with VoIP services.

hace 3 años

Brian, thank you for being a long time customer and leaving your testimionial about your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come on exciting new features that will help your business prosper.

Luis U.
General Manager en EE. UU.

Excellent Call Center Software

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I have been in the call center business working for several large contact centers as a Call Center Manager and later as a consultant for the contact center industry.
I have used premise based systems from the likes of Aspect & Interactive Intelligence and recently for the past 3 years started to use hosted solutions like ViciDial , FIve9, and some of the others. We where having many problems with Hosted Solutions and were thinking of moving back to a premise based solution until one of my colleagues had mentioned to me about ChaseData out of Florida. We gave ChaseData a try 6 months ago and after about a week while trying to get it optimized to our needs I can only say this product is truly amazing. Here are my reasons. Its very powerful with predictive dialing , inbound call handling and prioritizing as well as their reporting and list management features. Secondly, you can customize it the way you want. It was easy to customize for me at least since I am in the business, and last but not least their call quality and the responsive speed of the software especially for the agents is excellent in my opinion. I can only say they have a very good product and something I would highly recommend to others looking for a effective and very robust solution for their contact center needs. To the Tech Team at ChaseData Great Job ..!

hace 5 años

Luis, We believe that being attentive to our clients¿ needs is what makes our product and our support world-class. Thank you for leaving such an amazing review and we look forward to working with you for years to come.

Sofi O.
. en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Function + Customization

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: When you feel like you've bitten off more than you can chew, it helps to have a solid contact in Support who can help. Among others, the support team is knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to understand. Thanks everyone!

If you're smart and want software to be smart too, try this dialer. The features are extensive and can help one achieve a more specific and effective workflow than others I've tried. Support can show you how to build a lot of different rules and actions, so if you can visualize a flow it's probably achievable in the dialer. The Zapier integration means you can link it to pretty much any other tool and make it an automated part of your overall process.

Contras:

There are surprise failures that catch us off guard sometimes. You should not try to replace a traditional telephone setup with this service unless you have someone available full-time to troubleshoot and help you get things working again when there's a hiccup. Also, be familiar with your goal. There are a lot of ways to integrate other tools, so try mapping out your process before you launch, that way your initial setup will result in a system that does what you want and won't need as much time to become effective.

Mike B.
Branch Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Great service and awesome people to work with. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for service!

4 hace 4 años

I've worked with dialer companies for 2 decades. While each have had their ups and downs, chase data has proven to be elite in all categories. Customer service is always there to help and does their best to accommodate problems in real time. The support staff has provided amazing service and maintained professionalism at all times. Anyone using a dialer knows how stressful this sector can be, and downtime can feel like an eternity. I can't stress enough how lucky we are to have the support from Chase data as they continue to be leaders in this industry. You guys rock!!!

Contras:

Agent screens tend to freeze at times. We experience minor issues at times, but nothing that typically disrupts the overall flow for the day.

hace 4 años

Mike, Thank you for your review. We always appreciate getting feedback from our clients.

Steve B.
Sr. Manager en EE. UU.
Capital riesgo y capital privado, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I have been using the Chase Data dialer system for almost two years.

Comentarios: Tech support and functionality

The customer support is AWESOME...NEVER have to wait for support. The features and functionality are the best value for the money. I tried and tested several different dialer systems, and always came back to this one. Features for the money and tech support are the two main reasons I continue with this one. Their voice mail drop allows you to drop the VM immediate when the answering machine domes on...you DO NOT have to wait for the end of the message and the beep.

Contras:

Tech Support goes down at 3:30 Pacific time. They need to add SMS and email drops. They are working on SMS drop now I understand. Back office could be less cumbersome.

hace 5 años

Steve, thank you for your review and your feedback. We are continually looking at the feedback from our clients and making modifications based on what is the most important. SMS is definitely at the top of the list. We are working on it and we will keep you posted. Thank you for being a loyal ChaseData customer.

Dimitrios K.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Easy to use. Easy set up. Very customizable for our needs.

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Increased ROI. Increased contacts and sales. Reports. Call monitoring.

I am able to not only monitor agents easily but also view their production. This is a dialer that works on two levels. It's easy to use out of the box, while also being entirely customizable for whatever our needs are. Compared to other dialer such as Five 9 we have been using, I just find it flows better. If I have any questions support is there to help.

Contras:

There is really not much I can say negative about the dialer. I had an issue where it called the same state over and over. I called support and they sorted it out quick. That's about it.

hace 5 años

Dimitrios, Thank you for this review. We appreciate your feedback. Keep an eye for new reporting features coming soon.

Scott G.
Consultant en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great dialer and great support for good price

4.5 hace 6 años

It seems to do a great job of weeding out answering machines without excessive delay in transferring calls to agents. It also does a great job of keeping agents busy, shortening wait times between calls, without sending the drop rate through the roof. Other solutions I've tried seemed to force a choice between unacceptably high drop rates or bored agents waiting for calls. The support is also friendly and usually prompt. With any high tech or complex product good live support is essential. ChaseData has delivered for me.

Contras:

I'd really like to have the ability to query and update our lists with free form SQL queries. Many complex searches and updates are not possible or timely. I find the easiest way is to export the list, make my changes in another program, and then re-import. I wish that wasn't necessary. For the price and performance in more critical areas though I'm not complaining.

Chris F.
Marketing Coordinator en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 11-50 empleados

Customer service is excellent

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Customer service is phenomenal!!! Any time I have an issue two of the customer reps are always there to help me resolve any issue I am having. They always have a great attitude and are very courteous. I speak with one of them at least twice a week and she is amazing. I would highly recommend this system to anyone in this industry based solely on how well they treat their customers.

My favorite part of this system is the customer service.

Contras:

The only thing I don't like is that I can't see how many calls each agent has on the live dashboard.

hace 3 años

Chris, thank you for your review. We appreciate you take the time to give us your feedback. Our team prides themselves on having stellar service, all around! From every touch point at ChaseData, we want you to feel like you are our utmost important thing to us. Thank you again for taking the time to share this and being a loyal customer.

Kenneth O.
Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Chase has been the answer to our phone success in achieving a 90% average on our answered calls!

Comentarios: Consistency

The product is easy to use and allows us to effectively manage our call center operations. From the reporting to real-time data, ChaseData helps meet our customer needs. They are also quick to reply and assist with any administration functions we need assistance with. The level of service we receive is amazing! Our Account Manager is always happy to assist. We have looked at other platforms, but continue to use Chase for its efficiency and sturdiness. It is truly the Ferrari of dialers.

Contras:

The only con i would say is that it is a little little pricey above the competitors. There is an old saying is you do get what you pay for in business. It's worth it.

hace 4 años

Kenneth, thank you for your review.

Brian H.
IT Director en EE. UU.
Administración gubernamental

We have been a Chase Data Call Center Customer since 2002

5 hace 6 años

We have been using Chase Data Corp's Predictive Dialer since 2002 (13 Years). We had their Premise Based system at several locations ranging from 5-Users to 125-Users. The users loved the product because of the intuitive Interfaces and Quick Dialer Administrator and Agent training. We have been using the Cloud based systems for 5-years and it has been absolutely fantastic. We have gone months without having to contact the Technical Support Department and it is usually a functionality question. The product is very easy to integrate into your existing systems.

Contras:

We don't have to call much but sometimes we have to go through several levels to get a Senior Tech. But the important thing is that they always answer the phone and always get back to you in a efficient manner

Rafael V.

Great Customer service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he always makes my experience easy and enjoyable.

Quality of sound is awesome and very friendly to use.

Contras:

Everything is above and better then any other Dialer company

hace 2 años

Thank you Rafael! We really appreciate your feedback and kind words about your experience. Please let us know if you ever need anything.

Daniel D.
Vice President of Operations en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Excellent Dialer

5 hace 3 años

User friendly Dedicated and helpful support team Fantastic features Affordable compared to big name competitors The team at Chase Data is always trying to improve the features and quality of the system

Contras:

Can't think of anything negative to say. Very grateful to have this software after years of dealing with big name dialers that cost a lot more, tons of tech issues, and the support was not helpful. Couldn't be happier to be using Chase Data for our business.

hace 3 años

Daniel, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate your feedback on your ChaseData experience. We look forward to working with you for years to come.