Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Render Plus Suite

Photorealistic rendering (plugin's) for SketchUp, AutoCAD and Revit.

Descubre más sobre Render Plus Suite

Filtrar opiniones (14)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Render Plus Suite antes?

Filtrar opiniones (14)

Matt J.
President en Canadá

Reliable results every time

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is important for our office to utilize the same drawing base for presentation preparation as well as construction documentation in order to avoid costly mistakes that can happen when jumping between different software environments. Render Plus allows us to use our working drawings to create presentation renderings within a single CAD environment.

Whether providing imaging for outdoor space, interior space or overall building design concepts, the ease of setup and augmenting views with lighting and surface adjustments has always resulted in render images that compliment design intentions.

Contras:

We have been users since the early days of Accurender and do miss the light fixtures and more robust plant libraries that were readily available to drop into a render scene.

el año pasado

Thanks, Matt! The good news is that we have some libraries available for download - I'll send you the link separately.

Jody T.
Designer en EE. UU.
Diseño, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A quality rendering program!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Over all the Render Plus Suite is a great asset to use with Sketchup. It really gives an accurate view of what the designed space with look like. It has greatly helped us communicate design concepts with our clients. I am a happy user!

Render Plus Suite is easy to use, in fact, I taught myself how to use the program. The program updates are clear to understand and beneficial. The final outcome of my drawings are a great design tool to show clients what their space will look like.

Contras:

The render time can be slow. This does depend on the size of the drawing file and how many elements are in it. If that could be improved that would be great. Also, I have had issues before with the lights not rendering correctly.

Simon T.
Audio engineer en México
Producción audiovisual, 2-10 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Functional

5 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Maybe the quantity of RAM that it use, but that was a problem of my computer,

The product is amazing, interface is so friendly with the user.

Contras:

Any aspect of the software is difficult, im talking in a serious way when i say that th product is too friendly

hace 9 meses

Thank you, Simon.

Matt J.
Architect/President en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

A perfect compliment when sharing building ideas with Clients

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been an user for more than 10years and am always pleased with the speed and ease of use... both great benefits in an active architectural firm.

Integrating seamlessly into our AutoCAD environment not only saves time but ensures we are rendering models that will form the documents for construction. Our renderings are accurate to the finished product which our Clients love.

Contras:

Some earlier features of the software included light fixtures and more robust plant libraries have been scaled back.

Sarah-eve C.
Designer en Canadá
Diseño, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

A great software for my needs

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: It is user friendly, fast to learn.

I really like the easy way to use the lighting. And the support when I need help is very fast and helpful.

Contras:

The time it takes for the full image to appear after starting rendering. I would like to get french tutorials available too.

Justin N.
Admin en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Sketch up is a game changer

Comentarios: Any questions we have were quickly answered by their team. 10/10

We use sketch up to take our cabinet elevations to the next level. Clients don’t want to see boring elevations. They want to see what their kitchen will look like in full color. The final product is amazing. We have closed more deals thanks to renderplus!

Contras:

We love everything about the software. No cons.

Jodi F.
Director en Australia
Diseño, 2-10 empleados

Excellent design Tool

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: We have been delighted to come across this plug in to sketch up.

This software enable sus to show clients a 3d view that looks much more polished than just form. The ability to add lighting, and reflection makes this tool invaluable to us as designers.

Contras:

The lighting and materials can be hard to get used to and you need to be prepared to experiment alot to get different textures that may be needed. This can be time consuming. There is also a lack of online information on how to do this - such as youtube tutorials etc

el año pasado

Product: IRender nXt for SketchUp

Katie B.
Architectural designer en EE. UU.

Great for beginners

4 el año pasado

It’s a great program for beginner rendering. It’s easy to learn.

Contras:

Cost. I only need to render every couple of months and often order and cancel the software based on jobs

Casey H.
Owner/Designer en EE. UU.
Petróleo y energía, 2-10 empleados

1st time user, satisfied user

4 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have completely enjoyed my experience, the use off tutorials has aided in understanding the software and the full capabilities. I am very pleased and have no desire to try another software for these applications.

The overall functionality, I was able to provide a clear representation that could be clearly understood by the client. Generated a workflow with this software that was somewhat innovative for the industry we are currently working in.

Contras:

The functionality of the lighting control, sometimes the channels didn't refresh as quickly as I wish they did, most likely it was due to user error on my end but trying to incorporate lighting was a bit tricky.

Brian R.
Founder en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Great Program for simple user trying to convey the proper message

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Never a glithc, workes right from the jump

I don't have to be a rendering expert to get expert results

Contras:

Could use a little more user control, but that is what the higher packages are for. For me, It works just fine

Elex M.
Cloudworker en Nepal
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados

Great for beginners

4 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: I used to design the interior room for the clients.

Easy to use and fast to learn the steps on how to use it watching some tutorials.

Contras:

It can be used for professional scene but quality render software are couple on the market which is free and has great potential.

hace 12 meses

Thank you for using our software - it's great that given all the options available you chose to pay for our service and benefit from the investments we continue to make. We take great pride in providing support when our users need it and in continuing to refine the software, making it as easy as possible to generate quality photorealistic renderings.

David K.
Partner - Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Quick to on-board and learn!

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Like I said - I wasn't getting the results I wanted with my old sketchup plug-in rendering software - so I tried Render Plus. Out of the box with a minor learning curve I was pushing out images that were already on par with my old product that I'd been using for quite some time.

I thought the on-line tutorials were very useful and allowed a quick turn-around from initial install to completed project with very good results!

Contras:

I'm still having issues with setting up some of my lighting and some of my desired backgrounds.

Duke P.
Illustrator en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, Trabajador autónomo

The Best choice

5 el año pasado

The excellent quality and user friendly attributes

Contras:

Nothing fell short of expectations at such a reasonable cost

Bri H.
president en EE. UU.

Great plug in!

5 el año pasado

I love how professional the renderings are.

Contras:

I wish it didn't take so long to render.