Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Load Impact

Cloud based load testing solution that helps DevOps teams to identify and fix issues early in the software development cycle.

Descubre más sobre Load Impact

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Load Impact antes?

Filtrar opiniones (3)

Ruwani A.
Ruwani A.
Performance Test Engineer en Sri Lanka
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It comes with valuable automation functionalities

5 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I have woked with multiple development projects in past few years. So i have good experience with couple of nunfuntional testing tools. load impact is one of them.

Attractive user friendly user interface and simple workflow. I have used this application under multiple environments. I have used this to test some 3rd party API's and couple of websites. It comes with attractive automation functionalities. Support multiple 'cl technologies'. I can execute daytoday load test executions in my local machine and complex executions with load impact cloud.I can simply automate my workflow without any delays.

Contras:

It's better if they can provide cross browser testing feature with this application. Because it's better if we can execute testings with different browsers.

Chris andre D.
Chris andre D.
Community Instructor en
Seguridad informática y de redes, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: GetApp

Easy and well done load testing tool

5 hace 8 años

Comentarios: I very much like the Load Impact stress testing tool. It is very easy to set up, very easy to configure to do specific use cases and overall just a high quality tool which I can imagine can be used by anyone. Load Impact comes with 5 free stress tests. I hit my 5$ DigitalOcean droplet with Load Impact and I managed to crash the mysqld daemon two times running at around 28 concurrent users. Load Impact very easily showed me that both memory and CPU was peaked on my box, and also precisely showed me the max concurrent users my platform would allow. Via a chrome extension you can very easily create use case script for Load Impact. Just configure your browser to navigate through Load Impact and they will record everything you do through your own solution and create a script for it. This allowed me to create use cases specifically for some parts of my websites, e.g. for searching, navigation and more.

Incredible easy to get started Free (up to 5 free stress tests) Innovative and very cool proxy feature Nice graphs and pictures Able to spread load coming from different locations and source IP's Has an agent you can use to pick up server data

Contras:

A bit lacking help sections on the different parts of the website and tool.

Weiliang Z.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente: GetApp

Easy to use load testing tool

5 hace 11 años

Comentarios: Really easy to deploy load testing solution. Unlike software base solution, Load Impact is on demand.

On demand, relatively cheap