Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Rippling

Un sistema moderno para nóminas, beneficios, RR. HH. y TI.

Descubre más sobre Rippling

Filtrar opiniones (1,138)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Rippling antes?

Filtrar opiniones (1,138)

Derrick M.
Derrick M.
Director, Team Development & People en EE. UU.

Rippling is fantastic! Best software product I’ve used in years

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Fantastic. Everything from the implementation to our daily use, this has been one of the best product purchases I’ve ever made. Plus, my boss ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
) absolutely loves Rippling and has even talked about it at our board meeting! Good stuff all around and I have recommended it to at least a dozen colleagues in my local market.

The automations, integrations, and ease of use are second to none. Important tasks (i.e. onboarding a new employee) used to take me an hour and a half to complete with our prior vendor (due to disconnected workflows, confusing product layout, etc) and it now takes me less than 10 min with Rippling. Transformational.

Contras:

The only con i can point to is not being able to just call into a customer support number for important issues (to speak to a live person), but the support email is monitored regularly, so it definitely makes up for any negatives. They also recently instituted a Pod system to support issues and it has been a great experience. It also appears they have recently hired account managers, which tells me they continue to scale the organization and add the appropriate team members for additional support. Good stuff all around.

Sherine K.
VP & Chief Business Officer en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 11-50 empleados

Automates HR & Great for Department of 1

5 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: I have been able to centralize the company's structure through HR, not IT. That is the most major difference.

The organization of HR by Title, Level, Department, or Team makes you think through your structure strategically to then define who should have access to what. From there, you have the ability to manage multiple software integrations that are essential for employee management, onboarding, and feel confident that access has been removed at the time of termination.

Contras:

I would like to have more control in customizing the Employee Home to function more heavily as an Intranet. I like the simplicity of it though. I would like to have Employee Relations added in Rippling - case management. Documentation of performance, PIP's, emails, reports from managers, complaints from employees, investigations, workflows and processes. If this could be attached to the employee profile, along with Performance Evaluations, that would round out the package.

Steve M.
Steve M.
VP of Product en EE. UU.
Electrónica de consumo, 201-500 empleados

Literally paid for itself 100x

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: We use Rippling for our payroll and vacation right now. We'll move to some of the other features eventually, like performance management. I really appreciate the org chart views and the quick approval of timeoff right in email--those are both far and away better than the systems we were using before.

We just got an amazing payroll credit from for COVID-19 relief that our accounting team hadn't yet claimed. We just switched to Rippling a few months ago, so having this six-figure credit show up out of thin air will literally pay for 20+ years of our Rippling usage. Wow, that was a shocker. Otherwise, their super-fast onboarding is completely accurate, as is their excellent payroll and timeoff. We're not using other portions of the tool yet, but we soon will be.

Contras:

Nothing to complain about right now. I do wish it wouldn't make me login as often as it does, but that could be a security setting we have configured. It's not a huge deal either way.

Liz K.
Controller/HR Manager en EE. UU.
Comercio mayorista, 51-200 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Rippling does one thing well - sell subscriptions! And they will LIE about ANYTHING to hook you!

1 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: One of the worst experiences ever. Don't waste your time and money.

From a user standpoint it is pretty simple to figure out.

Contras:

First of all, implementation is you wasting 2 grand, because your own staff will have to spend their time figuring out how to implement the company. A couple of 15-min zoom meetings and email exchanges linking us to videos were all the help we got. They wouldn't even help with pretax/posttax set up questions! When we complained, they called it 'client driven'. I've personally been through multiple payroll company switches and all of the others exported what they could from the existing provider, set up the entire shell, then worked with us to figure out any tweaks and changes before going live. We expected at least 80% of the work to be done by Rippling, not 2%. What did we pay them for? Next, everything they lied about!! We had lists of non-negotiables like expedited one-day payroll processing, custom restrictions down to the field in profiles, reporting to multiple supervisors who can each approve time off requests, setting up deductions automatically that only happen the first payroll of each month... we were told yes to all of these, and these were all lies. They even went so far as to tell us everything isn't available in the sandbox demo so that is why some functions didn't work, when in reality they don't exist. Customer service sucks. Before we signed, we asked if we could cancel at any time if we were not satisfied, and yep this was another big fat lie. We are now having to lawyer up to get out of the 'annual' contract that supposedly was month to month.

UX Designer en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Finally an easy HR platform!

5 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall, no complaints. I came from a company where we used Paylocity and that was a nightmare. Night and day compared to that!

The thing I like most about Rippling is the ease of use. As a UX designer myself, I really appreciate that with Rippling, it's clear that thought has been put into the user flows and the site's hierarchy.

Contras:

Not much comes to mind, honestly. I do wish that on mobile, it would show your working time without any unpaid breaks, the way it does on the web app.

Misty marie W.
Misty marie W.
Human Resources Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 51-200 empleados

Rippling Is a Life Saver

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Everything about Rippling has exceeded our expectations. From the software, to the people we deal with, moving to Rippling has proven to be one of the best choices we've made as a company. We also appreciate that they are always moving forward with additions and improvements. This company is truly innovative and the best option out there today!

I liked how easy it was to get setup, get all of our employees into the system and using it regularly, and how easy it is to manage most of our HR data.

Contras:

The PTO app could use some work, but the support team is working on improvements. It works well but some of our employees are a bit confused by the app sometimes.

Mario a. A.
Mario a. A.
Financial Analyst Sr. en México
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Rippling in my day by day

5 hace 8 meses

I like that is easy to interect with all the features I need. looking for someone or updating administrative information could be nonsense sometimes, because you could spend there yuor wholeday and Rippling gives it to you instantly.

Contras:

Sometimes I cannot see bank account details where I would like to see them, but I think its better to download a report of that sensitive information. because its safer.

Allison M.
Senior Veterinary Technician en EE. UU.
Investigación, 51-200 empleados

OOoo Lala

5 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Not having to log into multiple places has been a blessing.

This app is great for all my payroll and benefits info. Love having it all in one convenient place

Contras:

None that I can say. I haven't had any issues.

Trishala P.
Sales Development representative en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Very Easy software! detailed and efficient

5 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: easy going software

it is very detailed compared to other payroll software's. i can easily locate my payroll documents using my personal device, i can access work portals and see who my managers are. very convenient

Contras:

i believe this software is working great overall

Napoleon S.
Production Associate en EE. UU.
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados

Ease of use

5 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: So far, have not experienced any issues.

Finding Rippling very easy to use, had no complications.

Contras:

No cons for me to make mention of, use has been seamless.

Brock M.
HR Manager en EE. UU.
Animación, 11-50 empleados

Brock McKinley's Review for Epipheo

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Now we are connecting up a bunch of programs together to make my workflow easier. Ripping is putting my HR, payroll, benefits and onboarding all into one place and makes my job that much better. I don't have to go to one program to send docs to an employee and then another to set up an email for a new employee and then to another to check an employee's benefit elections. Putting together all these things in one easy to navigate and understand platform is going to blow the competition away.

The easy of use! It just makes sense! Coming from Paycor, which is a convoluted mess, Rippling is a breath of fresh air. Easy to find what you are looking for and get things done. I'm no longer wasting time trying to figure out how to do something.

Contras:

Only little things that could be improved. For the most part this in in regard to organizing things. Would be great to be able to change the order of apps in the side panels. Also would like to be able to duplicate templates in order to make slight changes. Also sometimes navigating the Custom Fields grid for employees can be hard to see what you are doing because it only shows the field title and not the section you are in. So maybe lines dividing sections or at least the section titles at the top could help with viewing and navigating.

Alysha T.
Head of People Operations en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I am excited to implement Rippling !

5 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: From the demo through implementation, our Rippling experience has been top notch so far. The team is very responsive and the system is extremely user friendly and customizable. I would highly recommend this to small HR teams looking to streamline processes.

Rippling has been a great solution for us as a small company without an IT department. We are able to streamline our on-boarding and off-boarding processes, making it easy to order equipment and remotely update software on our employees' computers. Our employees love the easy app based user interface, making it easy to download paystubs, update personal information, enroll in benefits, and submit FSA receipts all in one platform!

Contras:

The only con I have run into so far is the lack of phone support for administrators. With that being said, the team has been very responsive via email!

Ryan D.
Chief Product Officer en EE. UU.
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Unique vision, powerful platform, excellent service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We were looking for a one stop shop to manage employee lifecycle (onboarding, management, offboarding) without having to have dedicated IT resources or disrupt our valuable engineers to carry out basic tasks like account provisioning and laptop configuration. While most HR platforms handle the basics of payroll and benefits, Rippling was unique in its approach to solving the IT side of the equation without having to build custom workflows or write a whole lot of scripts. Overall, Rippling delivers on their vision and is backed by a great team of onboarding and success managers to ensure that everything runs smoothly and our employees are taken care of.

Rippling was intuitive and easy to get up and running. Setup was self guided with helpful information to ensure that we maintain compliance with federal and state regulations. The initial load of employee data took little to no time and other than a couple of employees who struggled to upload their photos, I didn't have to assist anyone in setting up their profile, completing necessary documents, or setting up their bank account for payroll. Similar to onboarding employees for payroll, the benefits onboarding experience was straightforward, enabling us to rollout medical, dental, vision, and 401K all in one shot. From here, it's time to get the IT side of the house in order, and we're excited to have an integrated experience that not only handles traditional HR onboarding, but also ensure that new employees arrive on day one ready to work, with a laptop and all their necessary software and SaaS accounts provisioned.

Contras:

The overall application navigation was a little clumsy when we were first onboarded, lacking a breadcrumb menu experience that meant you had to return to the home screen to move between areas of the platform. That said, Rippling was highly responsive to feedback, and over the subsequent weeks rolled out revisions to their overall user experience that represent a significant improvement in moving between various areas of the platform. Outside of that, there are a couple of areas I'd like to see improved. The first is to provide support for basic time entry, enabling contractors or hourly workers to log their time. This doesn't need to be fancy as there are dedicated offerings for companies that require advanced capabilities, but something as simple as hours per day would suffice. On top of that, it would be nice to provide a payroll calendar that is accessible to employees. Right now I can access the calendar as an admin, but perhaps make that available to everyone in the company.

Lindsey B.
Controller en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Best HR Tool I've Used

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My overall experience with Rippling is really positive. I honestly can't recommend this product enough (and I do recommend it often!). I have been burned by many HR and Payroll systems in the past. I didn't think a simple, easy-to-use product existed but here we are. Thank you, Rippling!

The software is really easy to use for both our administrators and employees and the user interface is beautiful. It was relatively painless to implement and integrate into our business. It's a really smart system – based on past experience with other systems, I was skeptical that Rippling could really handle everything that was promised to us in our sales demos but it has fully met my expectations! Onboarding and offboarding are quick and easy, and payroll basically runs itself. It also integrates nicely with most of our SaaS tools, which makes provisioning accounts really simple. It's amazing to be able to use one system to manage all of our HR, Payroll, Benefits and IT. The best part is, Rippling continues to get better and better. They are constantly releasing new products, updates, and upgrades. They really listen to our product feature requests and are quick to make enhancements.

Contras:

There really aren't any cons; however, if I had to say what I liked the least, it would be not having a direct phone number to call for immediate help. With that said, their online support team is super responsive and our dedicated CSM is willing to schedule calls with us if needed.

Antoinette O.
Director of HR & Financial Administration en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 2-10 empleados

Great Overall Business Product

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Rippling has saved me time and money overall. Combining all HR aspects with payroll, apps, and equipment is the best bundle of services you could ask for, especially when you are dealing with multiple roles and departments.

Rippling is extremely intuitive and easy to use! They make payroll a breeze each wee and walk you through ever step of the way. They integrate easily into QB and other platforms. The PTO tracking system is quite extensive and allows for easy tracking of employees hours and is very easy for employees to use when requesting time off. Pricing is very competitive and has saved our non-profit a lot of funds when compared to what we were using previously.

Contras:

The only con with Rippling is that they do not have a customer service phone line to call, all inquiries are done via email.

Douglas P.
VP Finance en EE. UU.

Rippling is a must have

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, very positive. The Rippling team has been very responsive and helpful along our journey. The platform made an immediate and positive impact on payroll, benefits, and onboarding processes. I have evaluated numerous HR/payroll platforms (Gusto, Bamboo HR) and implemented Namely at my last company. Rippling is an improvement over all of them. Rather than trying to offer mediocre functionality across a breadth of items, they are focused on being the best at core features (payroll, onboarding/offboarding, benefits, IT lite, etc.) and then integrate with best-in-class apps for items like performance reviews, expense management,...).

1) Technology that makes my life better 2) Responsive team/customer service 3) Makes my team happy (because of #1 and #2). The thoughtfulness in workflows helps a lot.

Contras:

1) I fear that the cost could very quickly grow -- initial pricing on modules is usually $/employee/month...regardless of how many people actively use the module. The team has been responsive to requests for different pricing schemes. 2) Data visibility (e.g. compensation info) is a bit limited on flexibility. It is either at the admin level (everything) or general user level (limited visibility). I expect this will change over time, but some more intermediate steps would be great (e.g. manager can see comp info, but not SSN, bank info, etc.).

hace 2 años

Hey Douglas, Thanks so much for your feedback, we're always making improvements, so look out for updates around data visibility.

Scott G.
Scott G.
Founder & CEO en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Great product, friendly service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Rippling makes it easy for my employees to get paid, track PTO, do open enrollment for healthcare and it handles all the tax/compliance stuff with ease.

Rippling's Payroll is seamless and easy and their support in setting everything up (and transferring from my old provider was flawless). We manage our Benefits, PTO, Payroll, Worker's Comp all through their software. For benefits and Worker's Comp, it integrates with third parties seamlessly (our health insurance broker and a Worker's Comp company Rippling works with). But overall, I've appreciated their service above all else - requests are quickly and politely answered (not like my previous provider)

Contras:

The reporting features leave a lot to be desired, but I can see them improving as they go. Today's payroll run surfaced a brand new report that wasn't there just two weeks ago, so I'm hopeful this is an area they are devoting more attention to.

Letha M.
HR & Operation Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados

Modernized Flexible Solutions

5 hace 2 años

The smoothness of not only the implementation, but the usability of the program for both admins and employees.

Contras:

As Rippling is still relatively new itself, there are some features or capabilities that are unique to our company - such as having multiple entities, banking needs, etc. - that Rippling doesn't quite offer yet- HOWEVER, our account manager and the support team have been receptive and responsive to our needs and are continuing to work on the things we need as we request them, which is great.

hace 2 años

Thanks for your feedback :) We're constantly working on building new features.

David B.
CEO en EE. UU.
Seguros, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great integrations save hours, easy to use

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall has been very good. Initial set up took minutes for all of our applications and payroll.
Really frees up a lot of time managing employees, computers and software licenses for the team.

Intuitive design, easy to navigate, saves a lot of time managing multiple systems for employees. LOVE the software licensing set up and computer security management. Makes onboarding and terminations much faster and more accurate!

Contras:

Occasionally payroll support emails have gone unanswered for a couple of days. Benefits portion is not as customizable as some other stand-alone benefits admin systems but is more intuitive to set up on our own and far better than any other payroll-based benefits system we've tested.

hace 2 años

Hey there, thanks so much for your feedback. We're sorry about the delay in your support emails, we'll work on that. :)

Mike S.
Manager en EE. UU.
Construcción, 2-10 empleados

I Replaced 9 Separate Web Services with ONLY Rippling

5 hace 2 años

Does everything you need... really... Onboarding, Background Checks, Employment/Education Verification, Payroll, PTO, Single Sign-On, Hardware Management, 401(k) through Guideline, Health Insurance, Dental/Vision/LTD/Life Insurance, on and on and on. Service is immediate... while other companies fail at email only service, Rippling nails it... in like 3 minutes usually... way faster and more precise than a phone call. Sometimes the founder even takes care of my requests... no really... the founder. Employees never ask me to train them anymore, it's so slick and easy to use. Really happy.

Contras:

The only con is that I can't change an employee's username to their work email... it's always their personal email that they set input when they sign their offer letter... but the more I think about it it doesn't really matter.

Matt D.
Founder & CEO en EE. UU.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Rippling is exactly what you need.

5 hace 2 años

Clean platform, makes administration generally easy. Puts almost everything in one place.

Contras:

I do wish that the application integrations were more than primarily SSO, but instead offered integrated functionality. Also, I wish that the functionality of the integrations worked with any version of the third-party apps, and not just the enterprise versions (for the most part.)

Nicholas N.
Business Developer en EE. UU.
Traducción y localización, 2-10 empleados

Rippling for Small Business

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I highly recommend Rippling to any business, especially small businesses. They have the capacity to scale any company's needs. Regarding my small business, it changed my whole HR game. Before it would take me or an employee almost two hours a week to run payroll and administer benefits. Now I do the whole process myself in less than 10 minutes. The new system did take some getting used to, but now I am familiar with process and the value Rippling provides me is incredible.

The price that Rippling offers is hard to beat, especially considering all the value it offers. I now have direct control over my company's payroll and benefits. Any time I need to change something in this area or run payroll, it only takes me a few minutes. Also Rippling offers me a plethora of tools without shoving them on to me. I can implement it to the degree I need, and if I need more, Rippling has it for me.

Contras:

The price of having such direct control over payroll is that any mistakes I make are on me. It took me a bit to learn how to run payroll and administer benefits myself, but once I got it straight, the process has become a breeze. Also, it took me a little while to get used to customer service via email. At first it worried me, but after they dealt with many of my needs in a very timely fashion, I now feel comfortable with the system.

Nathan N.
Owner en EE. UU.
Contabilidad, 2-10 empleados

Best Payroll Service

5 el año pasado

Integrations. Rippling will integrated with the most important 3rd parties to make the HR of your company simple. The integration with benefit providers make this worth every penny. The set up and implementation of the benefits is too easy. I recently set up medical insurance and it was too easy.

Contras:

If you want customer support you have to look at a help center/ forum instead of calling a live person. I haven't really needed to use it, but normally it is frustrating when I want to get something resolved quickly and I can't talk to anyone. With that being said, anytime I haven't been able to figure something out or needed support, I have emailed my rep that helped me set up my system and he was quick to respond and help me get what I needed.

Courtney F.
Director of Bright Tiger en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

A future forward HRIS

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It has allowed us to set up 4 companies in one system, connect all the teams but directly integrate with so many applications we are using elsewhere.

I love that this system makes for the most seamless onboarding experience both for the employee and the human resources team. It allows for so many different components that were limiting in other systems (multi-company org chart in one place,360 integration with so many apps without an additional cost, multiple tiers of permissions and policies per employee level)

Contras:

I wish that it allowed for employees t fill out a form without having to print and upload. This is the only thing I haven't liked so far.

Stephanie C.
Director of HR en EE. UU.

Versatility for HR, Benefits, Payroll and more

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We came off of a PEO into this platform. It took us some time to get things running smoothly, but now it has really streamlined on- and off-boarding, employee benefits and payroll.

Rippling interfaces with hundreds of companies which allows the flexibility to use the resources you need. We were able to work with our own benefit broker, 401(k) provider, time keeping, and more. Their interface has allowed us to connect products as SSO, even those that don't necessarily connect with Rippling. They have worked very closely with us to get things right and I appreciate that our feedback is listened to and acted upon.

Contras:

Our payroll is very complicated. It took us several runs to get the bugs worked out and we still have to do some things manually, though we are changing timekeeping vendors which will help tremendously. Also, in the beginning we didn't have a dedicated account manager so we had to work with different people after implementation. That had since been rectified.