15 años ayudando a las empresas peruanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Brokermint

No disponible

First of all the customer service is one of best you can find. My messages are responded most times less than a minute after sending them.

Contras:

Dislikes are loosing uploaded files when you unassign something in order to keep the file together and not require multiple emails asking for multiple signatures.

Valoraciones de Brokermint

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.3/10

Brokermint tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 825 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Brokermint antes?

Filtrar opiniones (825)

Rhondelle
Rhondelle

Real Estate Transactions with Confidence

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I believe Brokermint is an easy program to learn and keep track of real estate transactions. I would recommend it to other brokerages.

Being a User and not an administrator, I have the benefit of having everything set up so I may go in a do any type of transaction with a pop-up list of everything that needs to be done. I thank Brokermint for giving the administrator the ability to do so. It has made doing transactions of any type easy and understandable. I am able to keep all my documents loaded and backed up on Brokermint and retrieve them at any time. Although, we are taught to back up our documents in our own files. I just like the ease of the program the best.

Contras:

I don't like being able to correct mistakes I make without having to contact an administrator.

el mes pasado

Rhondelle, thank you for your review! We’re thrilled to hear that Brokermint has made real estate transactions easy and understandable for you. We appreciate your feedback on correcting mistakes and will consider ways to improve this process. Best, Mary Caroline

Samantha
Office Assistant en EE. UU.

very efficient online database

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: This has been a very efficient online database for our office. We have been happy with it since using this program.

Customer service online chat is great. Unlimited space is amazing. Love the lists we can assign docs to. Easy to look up past files. Easy to download anything scanned to a file. Easy to assign agents and enter data.

Contras:

It would be nice, as the office admin, if I created a new "private" contact (seller/buyer) for an agent, who I appointed "Transaction owner" on their transaction, if the program would also let the agent edit this contact person later on. Instead it greys it out and they are unable to edit the contact on their end unless the contact is set to "public" I think the office admins and the agent named the "transaction owner" should be able to edit all contacts added if set to "private" Many of our agents have been upset about this. I feel like even if the office admin adds a contact for an agent, states the contact belongs that agent, the agent as the transaction owner should be able to edit the contact at any time instead of being blocked from it. Other than that, we love this program. I think both the office admins and the transaction owner should be able to edit a private contact that is assigned to them. Thank you.

el mes pasado

Samantha, thank you for your detailed feedback! We’re delighted to hear that you find Brokermint efficient and have had positive experiences with our customer service. We appreciate your suggestion regarding private contacts and will consider it for future improvements. We’re glad to support your office and are committed to enhancing your experience with our platform. Best, Mary Caroline

Ashley
CFO en EE. UU.

Brokermint for Real Estate Management

2.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: It was a terrible experience. Locked into an extremely overpriced system, limited support, and bottom line Brokermint was incapable of doing some of the bare minimum requirements. We found it to be very limiting in what it does while also being very complicated in each step and high priced on top of it all.

I liked that Brokermint integrated with other programs well

Contras:

Brokermint was extremely limiting. We encountered several instances where the software would not allow us to track finances correctly resulting in our numbers always being off. When creating commission disbursement documents you can only break it down into a few categories. If you run teams with different individual splits you will be required to complete the figures on your own and then input them in an override. This proved to be extremely time consuming for our brokerage. I attempted to work through these issues several times with customer service. We paid over $800 a month to be left dissatisfied with the results. We have since switched to a new transaction system that costs $300 a month and has been extremely easy to use, records/financial numbers are completely up to date and accurate. CDA’s are made in a breeze with several categories and options for breakdowns for different cap levels and splits. When creating a CDA you would need to toggle between two different areas and the system did not allow for this easily. Our new system allows us to view all items connected to the transaction from one page.

el mes pasado

Ashley, we’re sorry to hear that Brokermint did not meet your expectations and caused frustration. Your feedback is valuable to us, and we’re continually working to improve our platform and support services. We understand the importance of a seamless transaction system and will use your comments to inform our future developments. We'd love to hear more about your experience if you're willing to set up a time to talk, feel free to email us at [email protected]! Thank you for giving Brokermint a try, and we wish you success with your new system. Best, Mary Caroline

Serena
Managing Broker en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Makes life easier for managers

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I love the support, and I love the look and ease on the management side. I do wish that it was more user friendly for the agents.

I love that the system works almost like a transaction coordinator, when I lean into all the features. It helps me manage the whole business from transactions, agents and commissions/fees

Contras:

Some of the features are so subtle that agents tend to miss things. I wish that the document review had a back button.

el mes pasado

Hey Serena! Thank you so much for your review. We’re glad Brokermint helps you manage your business effectively and appreciate your kind words about our support. We value your input on making features more user-friendly for agents and will consider this for future improvements. Best, Mary Caroline

Maggie
Transaction Coordinator en EE. UU.

Brokermint from a Transaction Coordinator's view

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: I am very happy with the system and continue to recommend it to others in the same field.

I like that the checklist help to keep me accountable to my clients and their transactions are completed in a timely manner for all involved. I can do the majority of my transaction from Brokermint and it stores all of the correspondences.

Contras:

I dont like not having forms that I regularly use in my contracts to be auto filled. Over all I am pleased with the system.

el mes pasado

Maggie, thank you for your review! We’re delighted to hear that Brokermint helps you stay accountable and manage transactions efficiently. We appreciate your feedback on auto-filling forms and will consider it for future improvements. We’re pleased to have your recommendation and are committed to providing a valuable platform for transaction coordinators like you. Best, Mary Caroline

Lori J
Real Estate Agent en EE. UU.

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Brokermint is definitely user friendly and easy to navigate through your transactions, forms management, and esign.

Contras:

I have the app but in order to use the all the functions, I need to sign in on the web to use the different features. I assumed if I had the app I should be able to use the features there

el mes pasado

Hey Lori! Thank you so much for your review. We’re pleased to hear that you find Brokermint user-friendly and easy to navigate. Best, Mary Caroline

Designated Broker Owner en EE. UU.

Brokermint Product Review 2024

4.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Good overall satisfaction and good technical support early on.

Easy to use for file and document management.

Contras:

Cost when there were 18-19 brokers using it. Now we just have 8 of us and we anticipate losing more brokers soon.

el mes pasado

David, we’re pleased to hear that you find Brokermint easy to use for file and document management. Thank you for your input on cost considerations and will take this into account for future evaluations. We’re committed to providing excellent technical support and ensuring your overall satisfaction. Best, Mary Caroline

Yeline
Agent en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 201-500 empleados

Brokermint use

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

You have all you need in one place. I like it very much.

Contras:

For me everything was great and easy to use.

el mes pasado

Yeline, thank you for your review! We’re thrilled to hear that Brokermint meets your needs and that you find it easy to use. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we’re glad to provide a comprehensive solution for your real estate management needs. Best, Mary Caroline

Andrea
Broker Owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Brokermint has been great!

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Ease of use and user friendly. I refer to it as the idiots guide to real estate transactions.

Contras:

The price. As great as it is, I do think the cost is prohibitive for many users.

el mes pasado

Hey Andrea! We’re delighted to hear that you find Brokermint easy to use and user-friendly. We appreciate your input on pricing and understand your concerns. Thank you for your review. Best, Mary Caroline

Austin

Best CRM Ever

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Keep everything so neat and organized and easy to find plus the notification system is out of this world

I can’t think of anything I dislike about Brokermint

el mes pasado

Austin, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy Brokermint is helping you stay organized and on top of it. Best, Mary Caroline

Maria
Office Admin. en EE. UU.

Review of Brokermint

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Brokermint does try really hard to accommodate smaller companies' business models. Their recent updates have improved the ease of usage for agents overall. Sometimes though, they update and move links/filters so often, that it's hard for the agents to figure out where the things they were used to seeing on one screen is now on another or in a different widget. I also find myself (Admin.)looking for tutorials and/or help guides to the new things they update. The announcements are good but again, the language is not always understood without further research into what it is has changed. Trying to get live support has begun to get harder. A live chat gets passed on to several people which then prompts me to filter through 2 to 3 different answers before getting what I need out of the initial inquiry. Reports is something that we've been working with Brokermint on since inception- we'll get there!

As far as I understand, Brokermint is not software, it's an internet based program - unless they are looking to get into that field? Initially, what I like most was how different it was from other programs we were using. The ease of initial transaction entry and agent usage capabilities is what took us over the top.

Contras:

Initially, it was the understanding that much of the wording (colored differently) was a link to other pages or filters. There are no buttons or boxes to click on as people are used to. That was/is hard for a lot of the agents to grasp. Also, a lot of the dropdowns were not editable and the verbage is different in each state so we had to pick whatever was closest. When Brokermint updated the program to include these, it made the transaction editing easier - but all the previous entries still have the original wording. So if you're trying to find an archived trans. those filters don't work. When trying to communicate these issues to the staff/programmers via e-mail/chat; a phone call would always have to follow because the description language was different and we couldn't understand each other's needs/solutions without describing it live (it's good that they made themselves so available) but it took weeks to get to that point/resolution.

Lenda
Broker en EE. UU.

Alternativas consideradas:

Review

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I think this is a good program and with just a couple of adjustments, it could be a great program.

I like the e signature component. I also like the approval process but I would like to be able to fine an agent for insufficient or missing paperwork on the fly. I also like the checklist system because it keeps agents from naming files crazy things.

Contras:

Does not track emails to agents regarding their docs. I cannot assess fines or adjust commissions on the fly when approving docs. There is no search engine on the approval screen. Also, incomplete transactions should be red on the approval screen like they are on the transaction screen. I cannot see the date a document was uploaded. Timing out is a huge issue. There should be an additional step in the closing process whereby an agent alerts the staff that a closing has happened but we can get a final check before the integration with Quickbooks. The admin training is insufficient as far as the work flow is concerned. The setup training is great.

DOUGLAS
CFO en EE. UU.

BM review

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Creating reports and auditing are so much easier in your new version. This saved us so much time in accounting. The agents are also able to keep up with their production so much easier. Great product we will use instead of the Century 21 platform they suggest. Your's is so much more robust than any other system.

It has great reports tied to nice data entry points. I like that has customization in many ways. Competition doesn't allow the addition of fields like you do. The ability to make fields mandatory is very nice. When you made the reports where the user could use any of the fields to create new reports that took it over the top. It has saved me so much time and money being able to create a field and then report on data in that fields. Awesome, thank you for a great product.

Contras:

The import of information from CINC is a little scarce. I wish the MLS data would migrate with the lead along with the lead source and a few other fields. If it were customizable that would be great, but to have the property information come over would be a great start. I would like a menu at the top of pages where I could quickly go to the page I wanted. Right now I hit back and it takes me to the Transaction page. This is not always where I want to be. Viewing reports is a little cumbersome. I have to export to excel to really get a useable view to work with. I do like the content of the reports however.

120+ Agent Company

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall, I'm happy with Brokermint. Their competition kept telling us it's for very small brokerages, but we haven't had any issues with 120 to 130 agents, and I don't see why it couldn't handle more. If you take the time to set everything up correctly before letting agents use it, they will love it.

It's very easy to use after getting it set up correctly. We have over 120 agents, and I don't spend a lot of time answering questions. If an agent comes to me with a Brokermint problem, it's usually because I got one of their settings or permissions wrong, and that's on me. I can create reports with a simple drag and drop menu of fields. I can create new fields and incorporate them into reports. Everything can be exported to CSV / Excel. Customer support has always been immediate, whether by phone, email, chat, or screen sharing.

Contras:

Nothing major. It would be nice to have triggers that cause events. For example, if no one switches a transaction to closed, we aren't prompted to pay commissions. It would be great if we could be prompted to pay as soon as the broker approves the final required document in the checklist. As it is, we assign the brokers responsibility of switching transactions to closed after approving the final docs. This is to prevent the agent from having to revisit the transaction after submitting everything and getting it approved, just to switch it to closed. There are a few other things that I wish could be automatically triggered. Most of the cons I have would be a matter of convenience.

Maria
Office Administrator en EE. UU.

Brokermint Review II

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The website itself is fairly easy to troubleshoot and also an easy sell with the agents. It is an integral part of our daily operations and in the beginning (first 2-3 years) felt very familial and we were helped instantly by the owner and the original crew. As time went on, we were assigned account specialists more times than I can count and now all we are is a number. Luckily, they have a great product - that we need.

It is unlike any other Transaction management program in this field. It is web based, so an agent can use it from anywhere at anytime. They keep adding little changes/improvements that are often helpful and make the site easier and easier to use.

Contras:

Customer Service and turn-around time on tech tickets or answered questions is unfortunately extremely poor. Their growth rate has been massive (great) but their ability to keep up is lacking (not great). The live chat feature often outsources their CS & they have no idea how to answer or what we're talking about - very frustrating. Suggestions/requests get swept under the rug for months/years even though we know other clients are asking for the same updates/changes, etc.

Paul
Sales en EE. UU.

Brokermint Review

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: It's been a learning experience. Started out slowly.

Arrangement and detailing of all deals at your fingertips.

Contras:

Learning curve took quite a while and still learning.

el mes pasado

Paul, thank you for your review! We’re pleased you find the deal management features helpful. We understand the learning curve and are here to support you. Feel free to reach out if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Brokermint! Best, Mary Caroline

Lee
Owner / Agent en EE. UU.

Exactly what we needed

3.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Like I said, it's all that we need and it's been a huge value for our brokerage. It's companies like this that make it possible to step out in confidence and start a new brokerage. We knew we'd have to offer tools that bigger brokerages offered their agents, but we also knew that we had a start-up budget! Brokermint has tremendous value and simply works.

Brokermint is the perfect feedback loop between our agents and our transaction coordinator. It's not the fullest featured program out there and for us, that's better. We needed something that was an ideal blend of simple and intuitive without being so feature-rich that it had a steep learning curve.

Contras:

For us, all our documents for our transactions are conveniently provided through our local MLS and the system they use. The document signing in Brokermint still isn't more convenient or better at this time and therefore we don't have a ton of motivation to migrate all our signings to Brokermint.

hace 5 años

Hi Phillip, Thanks for your feedback! Your Support rep has sent you a link for feedback/training options. Please book at your earliest convenience, or feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

Walter
Broker/Owner en EE. UU.

Brokermint review by Hallmark Realtors

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Again I am pleased with Brokermint, except for the reports and a few other small glitches that my admin has experienced.

Very flexible program, mostly easy to use, good training, My agents that use it like it, the agents that don't are not tech savvy and my Admin enters all the data for them.

Contras:

Most of the reports are useless to me. I have asked several times for Agent Reports. Individual reports that I can review with my agents to show their production and compare it year over year, month over month, etc. Reports are there buy I don't understand why Brokermint insists on putting Company Dollar, and Gross Commission income into the reports to agents, it is none of their business what Company Dollar or any other Company statistics are, it only creates problems. If I was to leave Brokermint, it would be for this reason. I also wish the pipeline showed 12 months or at least Year to Date.

Janet
Transaction Coordinator/Office Admin en EE. UU.

LOVE my Brokermint!!!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Positive!!! We have been truly grateful for this program and for the immediate response to questions or issues that we might encounter. I cannot recommend Brokermint highly enough!

I have been in the real estate industry for MANY years. This program is the best I've used for databasing and tracking transactions and processes. It allows customization for each office while making usage simple enough that an oldie like me can still use it with ease!

Contras:

The only thing I could say is downside is that it doesn't upload the listing broker's contact information from the MLS. Which is not a big deal and it takes me two minutes or less to add it into the database. I only mention this because there really are no complaints and this is the only thing I could think of as a con. (Based on past experience, I bet they have an update for this asap! They are awesome about that sort of thing!)

Brokermint

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: For the most part, I have enjoyed Brokermint. What we have utilized so far is easy to use and my agents seem to enjoy it. I unfortunately have not had the time/ability to utilize all of the features of Brokermint just because some setup is too time consuming. For example, setting up e-forms. We are still using Ziplogix because the amount of time it takes to setup forms to be filled out through Brokermint is enormous.

I do appreciate the user friendliness of this software. I switched from Backagent to Brokermint because of it's ease of use and how much easier it would be on my agents to submit things.

Contras:

There are several simple features that I figured they would have added by this point. It seems like when people submit requests to add things, they are not acknowledged by Brokermint. I've seen simple feature requests sit there for over a year with lots of support from users but no acknowledgement from Brokermint. Why is there not a mobile app at this point? We also cannot duplicate transactions when a transaction falls through like a listing so we have to spend time reentering all of the listing information again. Backagent lets you duplicate a transaction so you do not have to start from scratch.

Hagen

Almost perfect

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Brokermint help organize transactions in an easy to use manor unlike their competitors.

Customizable to your needs. You can create your own checklists, esign, etc. Customer service is phenomenal about listening to users and implementing new changes to help benefit end user.

Contras:

Mobile/App the mobile version is lacking behind with the rest of the industry. Being able to quickly access full BM on the go would be huge, but the mobile version simply doesn’t cut it.

Becca
Closing Manager en EE. UU.

Brokermint for Team Management

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall it has been a pleasant experience. We are just hoping for some for features to be unveiled as time goes on.

I like that multiple users can work through the same transaction, I like that it organizes the documents for us as things come in and I like that it is easy to track our pipeline and download transaction docs if we need after closing

Contras:

I wish the checklist items allowed us to upload multiple documents under the same tab, i.e. if we have working docs we can upload and then add the completed document later. I wish it had the capability from the checklist to email out a template and check it off from the system. I wish it organized the checklist into categories so we could easily grab missing items we are looking for.

Ben
BrokerOwner en EE. UU.

Feedback for Brokermint

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Customer service is outstanding. Slow to implement improvements. Better integrations needed.

Search feature and ease of finding transactions

Contras:

For brokerages that really try not to have agents doing administrative duties, there isn't a lot in Brokermint for the agent.

el mes pasado

Ben, thank you for your feedback! We’re pleased you find our search feature helpful and appreciate your kind words about our customer service. We value your input on agent functionality and integrations, and we’re working on improvements. Best, Mary Caroline

Jayna
Office Manager en EE. UU.

Excellent brokerage software

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: As stated above in the 1st portion of my review, this is a great software for Real Estate Brokerages, it assists everyone in your office in staying organized, being able to view progress and track commissions. It's mobile and overall very user friendly. Highly recommend this!

I love the fact that this program really assists the users in staying organized and be able to track various items throughout a transaction. It allows the users to be completely mobile so long as they have Internet service they can continue to work on their files. It assists our Owner and Broker in tracking production levels, profits and progress of transactions.

Contras:

The ESign feature is a little rough at first, you must create a fillable template of the form you need signed prior to sending it to the clients/other Agent...this can get tricky. I had to try a couple of times before I was able to fine tune the templates.

Mahmoud
Expert-Comptable en Burkina Faso
Contabilidad, 11-50 empleados

Brokermint review

5.0 hace 2 años

Software feature compble is very easy to use and much benefit to companies

Contras:

The problem is that the software can have features can be cumbersome and learning is steep