Filtrar por:

4.9/5
    4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Prey

Prey es un software y plataforma online de rastreo, administración y protección de equipos móviles y sus datos.

Descubre más sobre Prey

Mostrando 11 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Yadah K.
Business Owner, Trainer
  • Publicado el 30/4/2018

"My pc has never felt so safe."

Comentarios: Safety for my pc - I always know where it is and whether or not it's safe. Prompt emails and rapid response.

Puntos a favor: They let me know as soon as my pc has been offline for a certain amount if time - ensuring that I know whether or not my pc is safe. They notify me the second I'm online again, the whereabouts of my pc, etc - so I know I'd have full control of finding it again. I'm very impressed with the prompt response of the Prey team.

Contras: The sleek and modern branding may be too intimidating for some. I think marketing may be limited to pc-techs because no one else I know has heard of it...

• Publicado el 30/4/2018
Kathryn N.
Technology and Training Manager
Veterinaria, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/9/2018

"Prey helps us keep our laptops safe"

Comentarios: We started using it to track our tablets and laptops after one was stolen. We love that it is stealthy, and it really gives us peace of mind since we can keep tabs on our expensive computers at all times.

Puntos a favor: Prey is stealthy (users don't even know it is installed) and it is super easy to install and setup. You can set your own boundary zone so it only alerts you if a device leaves the zone you set.

Contras: Prey only tracks the devices when they are connected to wifi, but this is really a minor issue since that is basically how any tracking software works. We really don't have any complaints!

• Publicado el 19/9/2018
PhD Student
Educación superior, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/2/2019

"Discreet tracking software"

Puntos a favor: This location tracking software can be used on top of existing OS support (e.g. Find My Mac / iPhone), for a secondary way of locating stolen devices. Since it is less well known and more discreet than the built-in solution, the hope is that it is more likely to go unnoticed.

Contras: At some point, the software update system was broken and one of my devices' tracking stopped working. I was only notified after a few days by e-mail that my device had not checked in with Prey's servers for a while, which prompted me to look into it. During that interval, the device was not protected.

• Publicado el 5/2/2019
Francisco javier R.
Subgerente de Soporte Mecánico
Automatización industrial, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/11/2019

"The best protection for non "fruit" users"

Comentarios: Just make sure that the app is activated, and leave the rest to the prey

Puntos a favor: You can manage and check all your devices with this software, it's also integrated with chilean police so it's your best chance to recover any stolen device (laptop, mobile, etc)

Contras: Make sure that the app is activated and has the required permissions, if you forgot something it's like not having prey

• Publicado el 7/11/2019
Web Developer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/11/2019

"Find what's lost, never again lose any device"

Comentarios: Prey is a great tool I install as soon as I get a new device, it helps you to recover your lost device and make the thieves think twice the next time they want to put their hands over your stuff.

Puntos a favor: Prey hides on your computer or phone so nobody that has stolen it knows that you know where are they, even myself I had to try reinstalling it because I couldn't remember if it was installed or not. Prey won't remove any other tracking software on your device but will sit on top of it, it's great as a second layer of protection for your device. Prey will notify me if a device hasn't been online recently so I can check if my device is safe or not. I tried send messages and ringing the alarm and if I was a thief I would be truly ashamed after that shows off in a public place, you can't reduce the volume once the alarm is ringing!

Contras: I had issues using Prey on an old Android 5.0 phone, apparently, the app couldn't connect to Prey servers. Maybe it was a temporary issue, I can't be sure since I don't use that phone anymore. Overall Prey is a great software.

• Publicado el 10/11/2019
Max P.
Manager, Professional Services & IT
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/5/2019

"Excellent, Great Value Way to Geo-Track Assets"

Comentarios: The company that I work at needed a way to track assets and wipe or take action if the asset was ever stolen. This tool came in handy twice where the laptop stolen was seen later and another time when its geo locating was given to police in police report. The user interface on the admin panel is super easy to use and easy to install on client machines. Great product for what it aims to do at a good price.

Puntos a favor: Prey is a great value. Very low pricing. Provides excellent asset tracking and basic admin tools like wiping remote computer when it comes online.

Contras: Almost half of the users with Prey on their asset made a comment about not trusting a program on their machine named Prey. They thought it was malware or the company stealing their information or other random comments.

• Publicado el 17/5/2019
Nathaniel F.
IT Technician
Hostelería, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2019

"Peace of Mind For My Laptop"

Puntos a favor: I really enjoy that its not visible to the naked eye when using the laptop. I had a previous laptop stolen and everything was removed. This would have been nice to have before hand. Being able to jump online to see the status of my PCs location is a very nice simple feature to have.

Contras: I wish more features were available. It is works great with the features it has

• Publicado el 21/1/2019
James O.
Senior Planning Officer
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 31/7/2019

"This is an incredible piece of software which I install on every phone and laptop I own"

Puntos a favor: This software is free up to a certain amount of devices, and is absolutely brilliant. Cannot recommend this enough!

Contras: I honestly cannot complain. The software is free up to a certain amount of devices, and you cannot blame Prey for charging a fee if you want more. The amount of devices they allow you to use it on for free is perfect for most individuals.

• Publicado el 31/7/2019
Paola P.
Guest Relations
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/5/2018

"Was able to track down a misplaced iPad within the hour"

Puntos a favor: This is a must-have for anyone who owns a couple of devices (and wants it to stay that way). I left my iPad behind in an all-inclusive resort, and I thought I would never see it again. Luckily, I had synced it to my iPhone so it only took a couple of taps to know exactly where it was (and who found it). I would NEVER leave a device unprotected by Pray. You can also delete important information fro your device remotely, and have it take a picture of whoever tries to unlock it (which is how I found the guy who had mine). Great, kind of scary tool that protects us from ill-intentioned people!

Contras: I don't really have a con for this. I would have lost my iPad if I hadn't protected it by Pray, so it's all positive in my book.

• Publicado el 1/5/2018
Francisco javier R.
Subgerente de Soporte Mecánico
Automatización industrial, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
  • Publicado el 12/12/2018

"a must on your equipment"

Puntos a favor: I have it installed on every equipment I own. my mobile, my laptop and so on everything that's subject to be stolen. In our country (Chile) even our police recomends you to have it.

Contras: Honestly there's nothing I don't like about it. Maybe it should replace the tons of bloatware that comes in our mobile phones

• Publicado el 12/12/2018
Psychotherapist
  • Publicado el 17/1/2018

"Peace of mind"

Puntos a favor: Prey is a superb, intuitive, reliable tool for dealing with that most terrifying of modern moments: when your phone has been lost or stolen.

Contras: I wish that the web interface were a bit more intuitive, especially as time is of the essence when you need to use it.

• Publicado el 17/1/2018