Opiniones de Smartlook

Sobre Smartlook

Smartlook es una herramienta simple que registra las pantallas de usuarios reales en tu sitio web.

Descubre más sobre Smartlook

Great session recordings feature- allows for segmentation and rage clicks. In addition it allows UID to be passed to the Smartlook app and gives total number of events and pages.

Contras:

I'm responsable, from my enterprise, to adminstrate website. And Wix Platform also have some problems with Google Analytics.

Valoraciones de Smartlook

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

9.0/10

Smartlook tiene una valoración global de 4.7 estrellas sobre 5 según las 132 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Smartlook antes?

Filtrar opiniones (132)

Business Owner
Internet, 2-10 empleados

nice piece of kit

5.0 hace 10 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
CMO en España
Internet, 2-10 empleados

Muy necesaria

4.0 hace 8 meses

Smartlook nos ayuda a optimizar la experiencia de usuario usando las diferentes funcionalidades: - Heatmaps - Events records. - Funnels ...etc

Contras:

Mejorar los precios. Mejorar las sesiones de grabación video

Cynthia
Cynthia
Customer Service Representative en EE. UU.
Servicios de información, 10,000+ empleados

Smartlooked for awhile now

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Smartlook has given time management a new definition. It allows us to save tremendous time and work more efficiently.

So we've been using Smartlook for some time now and I always thought it was a decent program. Having just gone through an entire tax season with almost every call utilizing this tool, it deserves a second view so to speak. Smartlook allows tech support or agents (in my company) to share screens with their customers. We can see their mouse movements, help them to navigate through the various options and features and troubleshoot errors by literally putting our eyes on it. It works by having the customer provide a code given on the website and this code allows access to their screen through Smartlook. Agents and customers alike have come to rely heavily on Smartlook to help get the support they need and get it in a timely manner. It makes a world of difference when you can see the screen, identify the issue and solve it all at once rather than take precious minutes and hours trying to describe what is going on and another hour trying to describe how to fix it.

Contras:

The only thing I can say I least like about this software is that you can only screenshare within the website. Unlike another competition, you cannot screen the customers complete computer screen. If a customer wants to minimize a screen so you can see a document on their computer, for instance, you can't. In my line of work its not a deal breaker at all because the majority of the workflow is within the website.

hace 4 años

Thanks for your review! This review is not related to Smartlook but more to Turbotax. Please change this, Lukas

Atour
Analyst en EE. UU.
Investigación, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

I was able to update my website without requesting criticism, which saved me a lot of time.

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: I watch a few records at random and can tell what the user wants from our website.

The basis of Smartlook's conversion rate optimization mechanism is qualitative data. It enables me to gather, record, observe, and analyze visitor behavior on our website.Owners of interactive websites that want to employ qualitative analytics to enhance the performance of their platform can use Smartlook. Numerous third-party applications, including Wordpress, Google Analytics, and Shopify, are integrated by Smartlook. It includes a mobile app, is accessible for free, and offers premium customers access to additional tools and functions, which is really helpful to me.

Contras:

I want to have the choice of viewing the recordings in a pop-up window or a panel on the same screen.I don't have the possibility to organize the recordings into folders or tag them.

Prokop
CTO en Chequia
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

DX Heroes review

3.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Smartlook has a clean UI and it's easy to set up. I wouldn't say I like the blocking page after the trial ended because I wanted to show SmartLook to my colleague first before we decide if it has enough value for our business.

It's better than HotJar and I want to support Czech startups instead of foreign startups. :) The UI is much better than in HotJar.

Contras:

I am still not sure if the first plan has suitable value for the money. I really appreciate the extended trial period.

E-commerce manager en España
Envases y contenedores, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Good option to analyse your customer behavior

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: We used this tool for 2 years, it was very useful for use to record our customers interactions.

-Heatmaps. - Bugs tracker. - Funnel optimization

Contras:

- The price is higher compared with similar tools

Ray
Advisor en Canadá
Administración educativa, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent for improving the user experience.

5.0 el año pasado

The features it provides, particularly when beginning off as a free customer. The user interface is straightforward, with automatic recording of critical events that may be used to create a pipeline, a fast advance option, and emphasized portions that can be reviewed, among other features.

Contras:

We do not use the Heatmap capability, and therefore feel it may be improved. We use a different service for it.

Chryso
Founder & CEO en Chipre
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Great for UX optimisation

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: We are generally loving so far the functionalities it offers to our team to be able to understand the digital behaviour of our users with our beta tool

The functionalities it offers, especially when starting as a freemium user. The UX is simple, automatically tracking important events that can be used to set up a funnel, the fast forward option and the highlighted elements you can review, etc.

Contras:

We are not using the Heatmap functionality, and we believe there can be an improvement on that feature. We are using a separate provider for that.

hace 2 años

Thank you for your feedback and nice words! I will share it with our development team. - Tomas

Sagar
Sagar
Head of Products en India
Cuidado de la salud mental, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

First tool to use if you're creating a mobile app

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Great app to do qualitative analytics in user's natural environment helping faster product development. This enables better prioritisation decisions.

Ability to view each session and understand UX issues without having to wait for user feedback

Contras:

Inability to create custom tags for users for easier identification in case where we want to view the recordings anonymously.

Michal
Michal
Marketing Manager en Chequia
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Great qualitative analytics tool

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Smartlook is a great addition to Google Analytics. It provides answers that you can't get from your quantitative data. A must-have for marketing analysts and UX designers.

Smartlook doesn't sample their recordings in comparison with most competitors. Their support and account management is top notch, wouldn't even consider a change because of them.

Contras:

There are some bugs now and then but nothing too annoying. And I always get answers whenever I report them, it doesn't get unnoticed and they work on fixing them. User management is a bit clumsy at the moment but it should get better in the future.

hace 4 años

Hi Michal, really thank you for your review. Actually we are working on a new user management , to make it more clear. Thanks for your review, Lukas CMo at Smartlook

Shawn
Shawn
Small Business Owner en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo

Great asset!

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: I got Smartlook to help build my conversion rate. I wanted to see what customers are clicking on and what they are not so I could improve my website to increase sales.

I loved how you can see heat maps on what visitors click on the most and what they avoid. I like that it literally records the visitors session to show you how to make improvements. I also like the fact if you pay for the entire year you get 2 months for free.

Contras:

The only thing that can be changed is a lower price, maybe a smaller package. I have a small Business and it can get costly.

hace 3 años

Hi Shawn, thanks for your reviw. Lukas CMo at Smartlook

Tariq
Full Stack Developer en India
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Good tool to check real-time visitors

5.0 hace 5 meses

Smartlook is great that shows in real-time what's exactly user is doing and also it shows the typing data of user in the forms. It also easy to create funnel and track overall process in smartlook.

Contras:

The least things about smartlook is that it doesn't show accurate data of cities.

Márton
Na en Hungría
Fuente de la reseña

The idea to look how our customers use our websites is brilliant. I'm always very excited to replay.

4.0 hace 5 años

I have spotted out several typos and failures on my site just by looking what my visitors had seen. It provides the best insight as well regarding the customers behaviour, it is not comparable to anything else I was using (google analytics, path recording). I ve discovered a new world with Smartview and can't help spending hours playing back then recordings, and checking what and hiw the visitors were doing.

Contras:

On a smartphone the right panel (offering other other recordings if the same visitor ) takes up a considerable amount of space, and it takes too much clicks and precise zoom to hide it. Itwould be better to be able to switch it off from the profile settings, (or simply deactive it for the free package) Its also a big painpont, that there is no option to filter out the recording from direct (not facebook, google etc), as this info is also not visible on the smartphone listing

hace 5 años

Hi Márton, thank you very much for your review. We will change Smartlook in future and it will be much more mobile friendly. You can filter the visitor recordings in the advanced filters. Under Visitor behaviour is the option referer. Enjoy Smartlook Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Firoz
Head of Product en Emiratos Árabes Unidos
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Best Tool to Understand Customer Journey!

5.0 el año pasado

Smartlook is very easy to integrate in multiple ways and Easy to use.

Contras:

I wish Smartlook bring Micro Survey as a new feature which can be a good mix in order to understand customer pain points.

Freedom
CEO en RU
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

ABSOLUTELY PHENOMENAL

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: We are solving IT issues, abandoned carts, seeing heat maps. Smartlook should be a piece of software that every company has.

I absolutely love smart look not only for the amount of features that it packs into it but how good those features are, we generally use it for spotting technical issues or seeing the heat maps but its also allowed us to see the main points at which people abandon carts and although we can see that through GA, Smartlook allows us to see what they are looking at when the do it which helps us to narrow down why they left. All of the other features are phenomenal and I just cant fault the support and everything to do with them 😊

I had no issues with Smartlook at all 😊

hace 3 años

Hi Doran, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Thileepan
Manger en Sri Lanka
Fuente de la reseña

giving good experience to our online customers

5.0 hace 5 años

Smartlook really help for our online business, we can find perfect analysis for our website with SmartLook, when we use SmartLook, we discover our website traffic source and bugs so we can give best experience to our online customers.

Contras:

SmartLook have many features, we offer many product with our website so we need discover each product, sales, traffic, bugs, but SmartLook made easy to work with product analysis. we analysis about each product, so we update and give best to our customers.

hace 5 años

Hi Thileepan, thanks for your nice feedback. If you miss something, reach out to us. Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Quang Tri
Founder en Italia
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo

The Best

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: increase your own visitors per pages

I love the Heatmaps section, especially to view DESKTOP and SMARTPHONE maps. I advice to use this software to understand the section of your website useless.

Contras:

Enlarge total storage limit for free account at all websites. It is better araound 1,000 per website.

hace 5 años

Hi Quang Tri, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Enver
Online Marketing Manager en Países Bajos
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Essential Online Marketing and Customer Experience tool.

Comentarios: User Experience Optimization

It is a great tool to monitor incoming traffic (with sources), and to track their movements on the website in order to improve the user experience on the website. It is a great feedback tool.

Hi Enver, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Arthur
CEO en Brasil
Tecnología y servicios de la información, Trabajador autónomo

An amazing tecnology!

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Because it can be free and help people about their website usage.

That I can see what customers are viewing and clicking when using my website. It´s perfect to see even if your website is loading faster for the user and what appears in the first byte.

Contras:

Sometimes videos are short but I think it´s because the user got off the website. I can´t figure out anything else.

Hi Arthur, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Martin
director en Chequia
Comercio minorista, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Perfect tool to see what customers do on your site, so you can find errors and enhance your site.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We corrected few errors on pages and also adjusted few thing, that we found that are important for customers.

Free version for starting projects, giving most important features until you can effort paid ones.

Contras:

The service gives just a few advantages comparing free and paid versions for the difference in price... So you try to use the free version as long as possible...

Hi Martin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Lukas
Facebook Marketing HERO en Chequia
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

It's simple & easy to use!

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I can see my website through the customer's eyes which it's really useful for revealing of mistakes and find what to improve!

Like a web designer I was looking for this simple, but useful tool for a years! Makes it easy for you to understand your website visitor's behavior for FREE. Their new Heatmaps are also very simple and easy to use, even for mobile devices and tablets.

Contras:

There is a lot of recordings on my website, so it would be nice to have some of them recommended by system.

Hi Lukas, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Lucia
Commercial Manager en Brasil
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent for making decisions about site functionality.

5.0 hace 6 años

I follow the step-by-step navigation and the preference of the products by potential customers, so I can make decisions about the site.

Contras:

Because I'm in the free plan, I can not see the completion of my site users, so I lose performance on the site.

Hi Lucia, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Martin
Owner of company en Chequia
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

Very helpful, I recommend

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: I have mentioned it before, but I have to again emphasize that it is powerful marketing tool and also very important instrument for improving functions of your e-shop.

The basic version is free (so you can try all important functions for free) It is very easy to understand how it works It helps me to improve my internet eshop. I could not see many faults of my eshop without this system. It is also very powerful marketing tool, you can easily watch the behaviour of your customers (where they come from, what time they spent on particular page, what was the reason why they left your eshop etc.

Hi Martin, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert CMO at Smartlook

Założyciel en Polonia
Fuente de la reseña

useful tool with good number of functions

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: See moments when customer get some bug on our page.

Easy set up of targets and events on page. Create data based on history. Easy UX and design. Fast answers on our questions.

Contras:

Heatmap created without our CSSs :( Another point with heatmap - generated long long time after creation - we have a lot of sessions but heatmap didn't work by few days.

hace 2 años

Hi, thank you for your review! Lukas CMO at Smartlook

Michele
web dev en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Amazing Capabilities

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Insights into what my user wants to learn more about

Ability to view ip addresses and drill down to see where your users are from, and what they are looking at. Especially the duration spent on the page is quite interesting.

Contras:

I would love to see the ip addresses link to a map view with geographical locations. This would be useful to tell if the user actually has a direct interest in the services you provide.

hace 5 años

Hi Michele, thank you very much for your review. Lukas Mehnert, CMO at Smartlook

Maranda
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Useful + Insightful

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Smartlook has provided us with great information on how our users are interacting with our site.

Heatmaps, Detailed click information, and the opportunity to funnel events to track where churn is happening.

Contras:

There's a small learning curve to get the information set up and flowing correctly.