Opiniones de MailTrack

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.4/5

Sobre MailTrack

Seguimiento de correo electrónico gratuito e ilimitado para Gmail e Inbox.

Descubre más sobre MailTrack

Mostrando 128 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Brenda L.
Directora de Ventas
Suministros y equipo para empresas, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2020

"No cambiaría a Mailtrack"

Comentarios: Me encanta saber si mis correos son recibidos y leídos.

Puntos a favor: Me gusta saber si los clientes han leído mis correos para poder darles el seguimiento correspondiente. Me mantiene al día con ellos y esto es base para mi negocio.

Contras: todo me ha parecido muy bien. Realiza la tarea esperada.

Respuesta de proveedores

por The Mail Track Company el 21/9/2020

!Gracias por la confianza!

Antonio C.
jefe TI
Política pública, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

"Excelente servicio"

Comentarios: Extraordinaria

Puntos a favor: Me indica cuando recibo un mail y cuando alguien lo lee y puedo dar seguimiento

Contras: No he encontrado nada malo, todo ha sido satisfactorio

Respuesta de proveedores

por The Mail Track Company el 21/9/2020

!Gracias por la confianza!

Antonin M.
Data Analyst
Seguros, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/2/2020

"One of the best addition to your Gmail"

Puntos a favor: The tool is really simple : it gives you a notification everytime someone opens a mail you sent them. Thanks to this, you can now know for sure if someone saw your message or not. It does not matter if you are a professional, a student, and someone trying to find a work. In everyday life, this tool is a must have if you want to keep track of your emails.

Contras: Unless you pay the premium version, all your emails are signed by mailtrack. It is a smart marketing call to buy of course, but it is still anoying if you don't want to pay because you only have a casual use of the tool.

• Publicado el 26/2/2020
Scott E.
Empleo y contratación, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/10/2018

"OK at what it does...sometimes"

Comentarios: The software works pretty well for tracking opens. That's really all I ask of it, and for the most part it has filled that job pretty well. I mostly get the notifications, and once I refigure out the mobile part to be working again then it should do that job pretty well across all platforms.

Puntos a favor: After losing Newton and Astro, I wanted a solution to track emails that was easy to use and available on desktop and Android. MailTrack was seemingly the most popular, and it integrated to Gmail so I figured why not. Overall it's been an adequate replacement for the email tracking in the two apps above, but not a GOOD replacement. What I like about it is that it has good notifications through Chrome and on your phone. It's well implemented on the desktop in my opinion, I just have it set to be always on and I can customize my settings for where I want notifications and how often. It does the job well from the desktop.

Contras: The mobile setup with Gmail was a pain. I enabled it and it was working for awhile, then randomly it stopped working. I tried installing it domain wide instead, so we'll see how that works. The fact that it's a bit of a hassle to install and then questionable about whether it stays running is not something I like about a software like this that I rely on for sales. Another issue with it is that the tracking is not QUITE as good as Newton. Newton would only alert you when someone else read it, and could even tell who was reading it. MailTrack alerts me that an email is read every time that I open it, which clearly is useless. However it's not the end of the world knowing that I personally am in the email so I disregard it.

• Publicado el 10/10/2018
Anshal K.
VP
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 25/8/2020

"Almost the best email tracker!"

Comentarios: Overall a decent experience. If mailtrack could fix the spam issue that I mentioned, It would be one of the best tracking tool available in the market!

Puntos a favor: Love the gmail notifications. Especially the double tick marks for read mails. And also the dashboard feature. Unlike other services, Mailtrack notifications are instant and gives multiple layers of insights like link clicks etc.

Contras: The signature and the name itselfe! a couple of time clients had shown their concern over the name mailtrack mentioned on our mails. They were concerned about their mails being tracked. So I guess renaming would help! Also, Many times our mails end up going to the client's spam folders when mailtrack is enabled.

• Publicado el 25/8/2020
Modris R.
Managing Director
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/6/2019

"Paying customer but Unable to contact Mailtrack support"

Comentarios: Devastating that a PRO paying customer is Unable to contact support

Puntos a favor: It was great When it was working. Now useless.

Contras: After last Gmail update I have to ALLOW Mailtrack access again. When I go to mailtrack.io with Chrome I get the message "This site can not be reached". I reset the settings and still can not open Mailtrack. Mailtrack does not allow me call or email to them although I have paid for a year. How disgusting can you get? I can access their website with Firefox. Modris Reinbergs [email protected]

• Publicado el 8/6/2019
Sheila X.
Writer
Redacción y edición, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 18/6/2020

"Great for keeping track of who read your emails or not!"

Comentarios: I highly recommend mailtrack for its price and features...it's one of the best I've seen out there and I'll keep using it for years!

Puntos a favor: I snagged a great deal at a low cost for each year to keep track each one of my emails to make sure I can tell if my intended recipients have read my emails or not. It also "boomerangs" back to you to let you know that this person hasn't read your emails yet and that I should follow up. Really useful feature and I highly recommend mailtrack!

Contras: I don't like how I can't send emails on my Gmail app in my iPhone with the Mailtracker feature. The only way to do it is on your desktop. Despite that, you still can see single or double checkmark in your iOS Gmail app which is pretty clever. My wishlist for Mailtrack is to let me send emails in my Gmail iOS app with the Mailtracker feature!

• Publicado el 18/6/2020
Alexander F.
Customer Success Manager
Software informático, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"uncomplicated and dynamic email tracking"

Comentarios: Very useful tool, because it allows you to follow the opening of emails by customers, and know if they received the email and opened for viewing.

Puntos a favor: • Every time the email is opened we receive notifications.
• Email opening control in real time.
• Option to know who uses email tracker in inbox.
• Alert not to open emails sent after a certain period.
• Integration with Gmail.

Contras: • Subscription to the email in the free version.
• It could have a business plan with multiple accounts.

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Product Marketing Manager
Internet, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/2/2020

"Indispensable part of business"

Comentarios: It helps us track the emails we send on a day to day basis. We send dozens of emails and we need to know whether our recipient have actually been reading our mails or not. Mailtrack is a must!

Puntos a favor: An important tool if you are a marketer. It helps you with insights on the delivery and the opens. You can tell if a person has in fact read your email and if a person is digging up past emails. Really like the tool a lot. Mailtrack is an integral part of my day to day affair. I can't do without it at all.

Contras: You can actually bypass it if you mark an email as read and open it later in the future. Not sure that was a one time thing or an actual bug.

• Publicado el 6/2/2020
Jerom J.
Instructor
Administración educativa, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/2/2020

"Best Email Tracker"

Comentarios: From the day I started using this app, I really enjoyed thier service. It gives notification when recipient open the recived email. So it is easy to track the eamil using this service.

Puntos a favor: No need addtional knowledge to use this service. Very helpfull when sending the email. It will give the delivery and read notifications.

Contras: No issues at all until today while using this service in gmail. This service is working perfectly nice wna well.

• Publicado el 29/2/2020
Dijana K.
Tutor
Educación superior, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2020

"Great tracking extension"

Comentarios: MailTrack helps me track every email I send out and I feel at ease

Puntos a favor: MailTrack is a great little tool that allows you to organize your email communication. Tracks everything from the moment you send and email until it is read or reopened. Even the free version is super useful!

Contras: Even since I use it, I know what's the status of each email. No issues to report so far, I highly recommend it!

• Publicado el 26/6/2020
Navneet C.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Internet, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/8/2017

"It's a great tool to used in your Gmail account and keep track of your emails. It's a great product."

Comentarios: The one which I mentioned in my Pros section.

Puntos a favor: Keeping track of mail
Integrate within Gmail and new mail automatically
Ease of checking
Usability

Contras: I have already mentioned this to them
- It is not integrated with Outlook. For professional it is of no use until and unless you expand product platform usability.
- You don't get to see who has read your e-mail, particularly when there is more than one person mark in the email. The only possible way to do is to refer it to them about mail-track. But sometimes I don't want to reveal and say, "Buddy, I am tracking my email". To over come this, you just have to write a script where whoever opens the mail, their initials get recorded and the user can easily notify who has read your email and at what time.
- Many times, bugs in the system recorded, where when I open the sent email, I get notified saying someone has opened the email. This creates confusion when I look at the history of opening the email.
- It should also start giving tracking of the content link in the mail. This feature is majorly required by publisher and networks where they do email marketing to their potential customer. In order to find the bug into the database and find out who has opened the email and took necessary action. This would be a great feature to be added in order to monetize brands email marketing campaign.

• Publicado el 26/8/2017
Ecommerce Manager
Comercio minorista, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2020

"Must have at least in the free version"

Comentarios: Overall it has made my life much much easier. I know when I need to followup on an email without having to remember myself. I know when someone has read my email.

Puntos a favor: There's a free tier. Obviously there are other things to love, like notifications about your email being read, the fact that if an email hasn't been responded to in some time it get bumped up. The fact that if other people have Mailtrack you will actually get notified who read your email. But the fact that there is a free tier is HUGE.

Contras: There is not much but I suppose the branding signature that is required on the free tier. There really isn't anything else they can do to incentivize you to upgrade so I don't mind it that much. Oh there does appear to be a small glitch that if your personal email and business email are combined then you will get notifications even for emails that you just sent. So for example I send an email using my company email through my personal gmail I get a notification that the email has been read, which is impossible I just sent it.

• Publicado el 24/9/2020
HR Consultant
Recursos Humanos, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/4/2019

"It's usually useful"

Comentarios: I use this plugin in my workplace because in my daily work I need to send important emails. A lot of times I need to know a fast answer and is important to know if the people open your email and have seen your email or if the people have not opened the message.

Puntos a favor: You can use it in your email to know who has read your email. It is easy and fast to install (plugin). In important emails, you need to know if the other person has read the message, and is very helpful because you receive a message to confirm that person open your email. This message comes to you immediately, just when the person opens your email.

Contras: The principal con is when you send an email to more than one person. When someone opens the email, you receive the message, but you don't know who exactly opens the email. In my opinion, would be more useful if you receive a message like this "X email address has opened your email" because you would know who opened your message.

• Publicado el 27/4/2019
Ed N.
Controller
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/2/2018

"Use it every day to track important emails. Real-time alerts are very useful."

Comentarios: Knowing my emails are opened is very useful. Real-time alerts allow me to be ready for a phone call or email reply. It's particularly nice when an old email is reopened and I can anticipate a repeat inquiry.

Puntos a favor: Easy to install and use. I have a "pro" subscription but like the free option for personal accounts I rarely use (so I'm not concerned about the "Sent with Mailtrack" message). The "coming soon" for Android would be great, and their new $2.50 a month "Basic" subscription might be a good value for those rarely used accounts (I'm thinking about it).

Contras: It would be nice to have delayed sending, which some other similar products have (Boomerang, Bananatag) and the ability to track two accounts (personal, business) without needing 2 subscriptions. But I get the latter might not fit their business model.

• Publicado el 7/2/2018
Ed N.
Controller
Construcción, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/10/2019

"Easy email tracking"

Comentarios: It's useful to know when emails have been opened. For marketing it helps test various subject lines, and for one off email (e.g. billing and collection) it allows us to followup quickly if email isn't opened.

Puntos a favor: Easy to set up and can change tracking options on the fly. It's easy to determine when an email has been opened, and you can "mute" notifications if you don't need to know about multiple opens. There is also a web interface that provides tracking information and statistics.

Contras: Because it relies on a single pixel image for tracking the recipient can prevent tracking by not showing the image. But that's an issue with most software in this category.

• Publicado el 29/10/2019
James B.
Marketing y publicidad, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 6/6/2019

"The value is in tracking and reminding, not being creepy."

Comentarios: MailTrack helps to set expectations, and can also prevent follow-up emails that might otherwise be annoying. It's useful to see whether an email was read, and the device it was on (did the recipient view on desktop or mobile, are they on the go? Should we give them longer to reply?) It also helps you know if your email has been sent on or opened by many more people.

Puntos a favor: - Affordable
- One-click setup
- Good reporting
- A brilliant way to help you manage email follow-ups

Contras: Can false trigger if you open your own emails on various email clients.

• Publicado el 6/6/2019
Peter H.
Diseño gráfico, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/11/2018

"Great way to know when clients have seen my emails"

Puntos a favor: I used to wonder if a client had received my email or not. But now I don't have to wonder. MailTrack sends me a notification when the email has been read. This can help make sure I am giving a client adequate time to read and respond and yet also follow-up with them as needed (for those that might get side-tracked and forget to respond).

Contras: It can't tell who opened an email when you send to more than one person. It would be nice if it would.

• Publicado el 28/11/2018
Allie A.
Senior Sales Executive
Alimentación y bebidas, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/4/2019

"Helps me with prospects!"

Comentarios: MailTrack has helped me with my prospects. It helps me keep tabs on them, and see when and how I should be proceeding with communication

Puntos a favor: It is so easy to install with my email, and it allows me to easily see when a business email I have sent has been read! This helps me know when to follow up and proceed. Overall, makes sending emails a more pleasant experience!

Contras: Sometimes I have to manually remove the mailtrack sign before sending the email, but this is not a problem at all!

• Publicado el 2/4/2019
Service Civique
Fabricación de productos eléctricos/electrónicos, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/10/2018

"An awesome tool to keep track of your business emails (tested on Gmail) !"

Puntos a favor: MailTrack changed my relationship with emails : is your contact ignoring you, or being interested in you message ? You can check in one sec if the email is read ; it is integrated easily on desktop and on mobile. Real-time alerts are so useful for me, on a daily basis! You can even check the hour of opening, which is a great for business.

Contras: At this point it cannot be integrated with outlook which is bad. Unfortunately there are very often bugs (some read emails stay "unread") so it's not 100% reliable. Also the free version is quite unsastifying when it comes to determine who read the email.

• Publicado el 24/10/2018
Kamil J.
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/11/2018

"You like track work of other people and attitude to you? That's something for you"

Comentarios: It's one my first moves to instal this plug-in when I install google chrome on new device. General must have in my workshop of browsers tools

Puntos a favor: Of course, the browser goal of this software, if your e-mail was open. It's install if you're a seller, you can check if your email was installed, how many times and by who. You can use it in your sells strategy, its great and powerful tool.

Contras: advertisements, this tool is for free and I can understand this strategy of showing so many Ads, If you want to install this software without AD's you need to pay and they're gonna be gone. But is soo browser. Like install $ give you the freedom

• Publicado el 29/11/2018
Karolina C.
Office Employee
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2018

"I can't imagine work without MailTrack."

Comentarios: I can't imagine my browser without this plugin.

Puntos a favor: If you are a seller this tool must be in your browser. Mail Track give you possibility to track how your offer was received and how many times someone checked your offer. Using this feedback you can modify your sells strategy and improve.

Contras: Aggressive advertisement really make me angry but I can understand they are shows up only in freemium options.

• Publicado el 30/11/2018
Paul H.
Producción audiovisual, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 28/3/2019

"Know if people read your email"

Comentarios: Super handy and I highly recommend it.

Puntos a favor: Super simple. Integrates directly into my Gmail account. You can tell from a quick glimpse in the Gmail inbox which emails have been read yet and which ones haven't.

Contras: Biggest bummer is that sometimes it seems that Gmail doesn't load up with the MailTrack extension running. In that case I just have to refresh Gmail... but still, it's kind of annoying.

• Publicado el 28/3/2019
Arpan S.
Technical Consultant
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 26/11/2018

"A great extension to keep track of when emails are being read by the receiver"

Comentarios: - An amazing tool that can be used to keep a track when an email is read.

Puntos a favor: - Very easy to install and configure.
- Free version can also be used to track whether an email is read or not in addition to pro version.

Contras: - Still not supported in Outlook.
- The receiver can easily find out that the sender has sent the email with the ability to track when the email has been read.

• Publicado el 26/11/2018
Tanzir R.
Product Designer
Diseño, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/2/2019

"Best one out there."

Puntos a favor: It's lightweight, simple and sends concise instantaneous tracking notifications of mails being read. Once installed, it's hard to imagine life without MailTrack.

Contras: The MailTrack branding in the free plan is quite prominent. When there's multiple recipients, the free plan does not indicate which recipient opened the mail — it simply states that mail was opened.

• Publicado el 3/2/2019