Calificación media

4.7/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.8/5

Sobre UJET

UJET es una moderna empresa de software de centro de contacto en la nube con innovación excelente en asistencia al cliente en la web, por teléfono y en aplicaciones y móviles.

Descubre más sobre UJET

Mostrando 111 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Juan M.
Team Leader
Externalización/deslocalización, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 11/4/2020

"Awesome Tool"

Comentarios: I have loved UJET since we've been using it. It has been a great tool not only for our business operations, but also for back office, it helps a lot and we are able to gather information from it instead of calculating it manually like with other CRMS.

Puntos a favor: It's very easy to use and I love the amount of features that the developers were able to put into a single product that unlike other CRMs, it's way easier to access and to manage. It doesn't require too many clicks for you to get what you are looking for.

Contras: It needs some polishing on performance. It tends to get stuck sometimes which is understandable in a web based tool. But it shouldn't do that with simple tasks such as looking at lists of people. It also needs to improve the reporting tool which is great except when it delivers incomplete information and there is no other way to gather the information that you are missing.

• Publicado el 11/4/2020
Lauren C.
Sr. Manager, Customer Experience
Comercio minorista, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/9/2019

"Great experience with Ujet!"

Comentarios: Overall, our experience has been good. We've been able to cut down on number of touches for calls where we can get information from the customer during the call, such as sending a photo of a damaged item. We have also been able to use the custom statuses for reporting on how our agents are spending their time. The live dashboard helps us keep service level high in real time, and move labor around as needed. I'm also continually impressed with the support we receive especially for being likely a smaller account of theirs. They treat us with just as much care as a team of a few hundred.

Puntos a favor: -Ease of set up. The implementation was very easy and for the most part, we can modify our set up with ease. Nothing requires some gigantic, time consuming or expensive implementation.
-Smart actions/ in call SMS. Ujet has some very cool features that allow you to verify identity, send and receive pictures and accept payment information securely, all during a call with the customer.
-The people! The team at Ujet is great, they are attentive and listen to feedback very well.

Contras: The native reporting functionality is still subpar. The team has been great about setting us up with a Looker instance that we use for reporting which is great, but I was expecting a bit more progress on the home grown reporting front by now.

• Publicado el 16/9/2019
Allyse C.
Happiness Manager
Servicios para el consumidor, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/9/2020

"Great customizable tool"

Comentarios: We switched from Zendesk voice to Ujet and there is no comparison, Ujet is a way better tool. The features available for call routing are amazing! There are some small tweaks but nothing that hinders the ability to receive and place calls so overall we love this tool.

Puntos a favor: The support team is quick to answer any questions or problems you may encounter. The operations management piece is relatively helpful along with the ability to customize pieces of the software for your specific business need.

Contras: I do wish some bugs were resolved such as any failed call or VM showing from a random agent instead of just whoever the actual vm or failed call was from.

• Publicado el 21/9/2020
Jamie S.
Decision Maker
Electrónica de consumo, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 26/5/2018

"Poor strategic vision from leadership, broken and unstable product."

Comentarios: None unfortunately.

Puntos a favor: Product does not have the depth that modern enterprises require or track record of success. Best fits SMB but cannot support the volume of enterprise which is sad because they've fired all their small biz customers and are marketing to enterprise only.

Contras: The product took a HUGE hit when the founder forced out his head of product/cofounder which ultimately lead to the rest of the design team quitting, leaving no design team left at Uject. The product is lacking full functionality offered readily by it's competitors in the industry because the founder has no relevant domain expertise and cannot agree with other C-levels on where to take the product. They've lost much time on improving the current product by attempting to build shiny new features for large customers who haven't signed contracts yet but deny current customers of features promised to them months ago.
Sales team lies to sell product and creates a whirlwind of customers who hate the product all the while the engineering team is unable to fix bugs and improve product stability because they are forced to create impossible features asked for by non-customers.

• Publicado el 26/5/2018
Sharmaine H.
Care Representative
Telecomunicaciones, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 14/9/2020

"UJET Experience"

Comentarios: Overall UJET is a great tool for call centers and I love the program. Although there are still issues with the overall use of UJET, it isn't a everyday thing. I am not dealing with issues everyday I log on, so I still believe that UJET is amazing and will be even better when the glitches are fixed.

Puntos a favor: This product is easy to use and doesn't cause for much explanation. It allows me to do my job with ease. I also have the ability to multitask while using UJET without messing up my calls and chats.

Contras: I hate when UJET freezes or changes your status without you knowing. Sometimes you have to completely restart UJET just to get it back to normal. It will also randomly end the call even when your connectivity is good. Sometimes it will make the noise that I chat has come in, but I am unable to see it.

• Publicado el 14/9/2020
Aireona W.
Quality Analyst
Recursos Humanos, 501-1000 empleados

"Wonderful"

Comentarios: It has been better than the last software because now we can transfer calls to different departments. We can merge calls when we have to make multiple calls instead of clicking back and forth.

Puntos a favor: You can merge, transfer and mute calls. We could not do that on the last software.

Contras: It will lag sometimes when disconnecting the call.

Carlos C.
Tier 2 Phone Support
  • Publicado el 13/3/2020

"UJET nice and easy software for customer service"

Comentarios: I use UJET for Technical Support for Google Nest when it comes to transferring to other departments or call back the customer is really smooth and easy to use. It got a lot of options that is really helpful for the daily basics.

Puntos a favor: UJET is one of the easiest software for customer service, it is really easy for doing internal transfers or maintain the call in the best way possible. It got a lot of features that allow us as agent to know in what internal auxes we can be and what external auxes we can be as well. When it comes to call the clients and maintain the best experience on the call UJET will never let the call down

Contras: Actually I've never seen something missing in this software It covers all the basics for an agent of Customer Service and Technical Support that can help us as an agent to keep the call easy and smoothly.

• Publicado el 13/3/2020
Edwin V.
Customer Service Agent
  • Publicado el 29/6/2020

"Customer Service Support Tool a good one"

Comentarios: Very satisfies with the quality on the programming done for the software, since some options on similar platforms might be bugged, but UJET shows a really bast amount of resources well organized and user friendly so that there is always a way to trace any type of metric for X type of business, options are always endless.

Puntos a favor: the chats and phone options are very well organized and the transfer arrangement vs the department's visuality is greater, you can access to a daily goal on metrics like CSAT or AHT, very useful for a complete customer service covering the areas like chat, phone, and email.

Contras: there is very low options for user customization, but there is for system admins. unable to confirm any other features or a local channel for team members.

• Publicado el 29/6/2020
Shasta R.
call center
Arte y artesanía, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 26/6/2020

"great job ujet"

Puntos a favor: its easy to use and very detailed in what you are using

Contras: nothing everything was neatly put together

• Publicado el 26/6/2020
support analyst
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/3/2020

"UJET Review"

Puntos a favor: eazy to work, and i have a good support to help me

Contras: I'm from brazil, and don't have in protuguese

• Publicado el 23/3/2020
Valerie F.
Product Quality Product Development
Electrónica de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/3/2019

"Values you as a customer"

Comentarios: Our use case for ujet is very small but it works very well for what we need. We've had a great experience with ujet and their team as a whole. Even a small company like us has been made to feel like our feedback is being actioned and taken seriously. Ujet support has been amazing and their customer success team makes us feel like we matter and are valued as a customer. Their reactivity to feedback or issues is what keeps us as a customer. The product is simple to use and is constantly being improved upon, I can't wait to see how this tool continues to develop into a true omnichannel ACD. It blows the rest of the competition out of the water.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of use for the agents. I really like how easy it is to setup and implement features/enable settings. Although we don't use much of it, I like the visual of the call and chat dashboards. I love being able to watch chats in real time or listen to calls in real time. Setting up our IVR was a cake walk compared to other competing products. I love the chat shortcuts and the ease of which I can add or edit them.

Contras: Some of the UI needs improvement, for example if you click on the dashboard and see an agent in an aux code, click on that, it brings you to that specific aux code report, but clicking agent details doesn't allow you to quickly change their status, you have to go to the separate agent tab instead. Small things like this would improve the usability and speed in which I'm able to execute functions as an admin. Our biggest gripe has to be that calls and chats are still on separate dashboards which means as an admin I need to have two open tabs to monitor traffic.

Enoch O.
Director of Customer Care
Ropa y moda, 501-1000 empleados

"Game changer"

Puntos a favor: The folks at Ujet have created a really great product. Not only is the voice quality better than any other system but it’s more reliable and very easy to use. They also understand the value of the relationship and treat you like a partner not a client to be sold things. Highly recommend.

Contras: Reporting needs to be updated. Today it’s either the live dashboard or downloading excel files.

Polina maria D.
Priority Services Specialist
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 19/3/2020

"Review for Software buyers"

Comentarios: I truly haven't experienced many issues with Ujet. We had a team of Specialists from Ujet to come out. They were very helpful and gave very good information and tips on how to successfully get the most out of Ujet.

Puntos a favor: I love that when you pull up a client in the database, all of their information comes up. Also, all of their related tickets come up as well. I love it when I click on a client's name and everything comes up. Phone calls, emails and the fact that we can merge a ticket into another ticket to keep everything organized are phenomenal and it's efficient.

Contras: The thing I least like about Ujet is that in the Time and Date for the emails and phone calls that you send out will say Monday and not give the date. Or it will say today and not the date. It stays that way. They should always put in a date instead of putting the day because it's always changing and if you haven't checked in on a ticket or forgot to then you don't know if it's this Thursday or last Thursday. Or maybe I'm not looking at it correctly.

• Publicado el 19/3/2020
Jessica B.
Customer service rep
  • Publicado el 25/3/2020

"UJet"

Comentarios: Great!

Puntos a favor: It’s an almost comprehensive software. I also appreciate access to review previous call logs and emails of customers who call, for information purposes and to help further resolve some issues.

Contras: 1. Notification sounds of an incoming call is muted every time I first log in, until I pick up my first call. After the first call is picked, the sounds activate for all other incoming calls. Can be inconvenient if user is replying to something from the previous shift on another tab and receives a missed call as a result.
2. Lack of consistency in countdown when receiving a call. Sometimes I get a missed call after only 6 secs. Should be 10 secs all across the board.
3. It’s difficult for users to pull up call log histories of a phone number, unless we receive or call that phone number. Sometimes customers call with a different number, maybe a spouse’s or their landline, claiming they called before using another number. In order to resolve their issues, that other phone number’s log history needs to be located to hear previous conversations or read previous emails.
4. Most things can be accessed from UJet regarding a customer but format is very compact and dense. It discourages user to access information through UJet and instead use the original avenue.
5. Calls logs should appear for third party calls. For instance, if I place someone on hold to call another phone number to assist the situation, I should be able to see that new number’s log history.

• Publicado el 25/3/2020
Bob B.
Head of Customer Service / Technical Support
Electrónica de consumo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/3/2019

"What others can't do, Quick, Nimble and turned up in hours"

Comentarios: I've been implementing Technical Support call centers for the last 30 years anywhere from 10 agents to 60K and 22 sites. I have used, developed and or waited for the next best thing.

What is outstanding about Ujet? Their people, they listen to you and they want to grow. They are hungry and are thinking differently. The product is excellent for what we need and it's growing with us. Get smart, revolutionize your support and use the Smart Features to excite and delight your customers. Don't be afraid to talk to your customers, just do it smartly, quickly and with a very high first contact success rate therefore driving high satisfaction.

Puntos a favor: In App Smart Features. Most other players say they are quick to implement, these guys actually deliver. Clean not overly bloated Agent widget and or supervisor interfaces.

Contras: Agent real-time/status Dashboard, The call center dashboard is nice and VERY functional but need the same for Agent activity. The agent data is available, you have to work to get it.

Samson O.
Tech Support Eng
Seguridad e investigaciones, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/12/2019

"The best Call Management software"

Comentarios: Excellent, Customer service and the technical support is always on top

Puntos a favor: Fact that you can integrate the Ujet with CRM like Kustomer and Zendesk, You can also use smart actions that are really cool like you cans end someone a link while on phone, and the customer can also share with you like a contact during the call or eve other inform that you may require

Contras: Generally i liked the app but, it is always up about 97% but when it goes off for any reason the team are always on top and will fix the issue ASAP

• Publicado el 18/12/2019
Nate P.
Support Operations Manager
Servicios para el consumidor, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/10/2017

"I consider myself a critic. However, there is very little to critique with UJET."

Comentarios: UJET allows us to easily connect with our customers via phone and VOIP. In addition to connecting us with quality and consistency, it also gives us more info about the customers and allows us to complete basic actions through its sdk and smart actions. The main benefits we've gained are a 1) increase in CSAT, and 2) a decrease in AHT.

Puntos a favor: Their price is the best. Although inexpensive, their product is certainly not cheap. They provide an easy to use telephony platform that always delivers exceptional call quality. Furthermore, they've built a robust reporting api and sdk, included out of the box, that allows us to easily connect UJET with our WFM system, our data analytics platform, our mobile apps, and our Salesforce CRM. Through UJET our agents get more information and are able to do more actions, and our customers get a "digital ivr" to best connect with us as well as faster customer service.

Contras: Although we've been able to do everything we want, UJET is lacking some customization options. For example, although flexible, their IVR isn't as flexible as the old school providers. It makes UJET simpler, easier to setup, and less maintenance, but does remove some of that customization.

• Publicado el 16/10/2017
Kim O.
VP, Customer Support
  • Publicado el 25/9/2017

"Best of the best functionality"

Puntos a favor: Ujet provides the perfect combination of advanced functionality with ease of use. Through configurable tables, we can create the perfect set up immediately and directly. The best part however, is that Ujet offers services designed to wow customers while saving money. Unlike everyone else in this space, Ujet's cost structure does not benefit from extended handle times; as a result, Ujet is proud to help you cut cost by lowering AHT. That's a game changer!

Contras: Only con was that Ujet was brand new when we launched. The launch went incredibly smooth but represented our biggest risk.

• Publicado el 25/9/2017
Ariana C.
Executive Customer Relations Mediator
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/9/2019

"Easy to Use and Aesthetically pleasing"

Comentarios: Overall it has been better than other providers and I have enjoyed my experience

Puntos a favor: I like the colors that distinguish between various aux codes, it helps me to notice if I am in the wrong one.

Contras: I really dislike the adapter feature within CRM tools, it is inconsistent, it tends to glitch and it causes audio issues if UJET is open on a tab. I cannot listen to music or watch anything with audio because sound comes in and out.

Rafael L.
QA Specialist
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 12/9/2019

"My experience with Ujet"

Puntos a favor: Ujet is a user-friendly software, when I started working in this company they were using a different call center platform that was everything but easy to use or user-friendly. The option to be in a 3-way call, hold time control and the auxes to use is awesome. Now, as a QA specialist, I love how easy it is to access reports with relevant data for my day to day job.

Contras: When it was recently implemented there were multiple disconnections, froze screens and issues like that, but they were promptly resolved.

• Publicado el 12/9/2019
Daniel R.
QA Specialist
Externalización/deslocalización, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/12/2019

"Amazing tool to work with!"

Comentarios: Easy to use, greatly efficient and a perfect recommendation!

Puntos a favor: I've been using UJET as an agent for phone calls for almost 6 months. I've dealt with outbound calls, system status changes for different occasions and it has worked beautifully. No complaints regarding the usage and look. Efficiency wise, it has never presented a problem thus far.

Contras: Honestly, there is nothing I could say that I dislike about the software. Most technical issues within the experience as an agent and administrator have been because of hardware (local computers).

• Publicado el 20/12/2019
Toni H.
Support Agent
Supermercados, 51-200 empleados

"Ujet Review"

Comentarios: Overall, it seems to work well.

Puntos a favor: I like the options to transfer and make multiple calls.

Contras: It sometimes glitches and has to be restarted from time to time.

Dawn T.
PLOS Agent
  • Publicado el 20/9/2019

"User friendly"

Comentarios: N/A

Puntos a favor: How user-friendly it is. I am not really tech savvy but I had no issues learning to use this system

Contras: I use this system all day every day and I have not had any issues with it since we started using it.

• Publicado el 20/9/2019
Paul M.
Network Operations
Telecomunicaciones, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/3/2019

"Keeping up with the times! (Superb team)"

Comentarios: Very good so far, the excellent support received from the team over at Ujet has very much added as a bonus.

Puntos a favor: Ease of use as one of the newest systems on the market, they really go in-depth into what the system has to offer.

Contras: Some views are not as for-coming, we would like the ability to multi view calls queuing in one total number box for a particular campaign, currently Ujet doesn't offer this however, working with the team this seems to be a promising development. Also we would like to see an easier way to see "Internal Transfer" calls queuing as the current process or view is not "Real time" enough and involves manual filtering per campaign, which we have over 100 campaigns.

Molly G.
Sr Manager, CX
Bienes de consumo, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 29/3/2019

"Easy to use but powerful!"

Comentarios: Our focus is to optimize before scaling so every order, every delivery, every customer issue is handled in the most efficient way - improving agent handle times, first response time, process to resolution, and ultimately customer satisfaction. With UJET, we were able to explore additional hours of availability, new avenues, and opportunities to engage customers and prospectives

Puntos a favor: UJET allows my team to take matters into their own hands - every agent feels more empowered and capable of handling a customer’s questions or issues. The easy-to-use, but powerful features like call transfers, call recording and whisper option were key factors. These tools allowed us o train and raise the efficiency of our CX team and provide enhanced service. UJET’s optional website widget with AI integration was also integral to our decision. And of course it is clear that UJET values its customers with the same high esteem we do!

Contras: At this time, there is limited flexibility and in-depth reporting abilities

• Publicado el 29/3/2019