Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre MyClassCampus

MyClassCampus ofrece una demo gratis para que el usuario pueda probar la aplicación móvil y la tecnología en la nube en su institución educativa.

Descubre más sobre MyClassCampus

Filtrar opiniones (53)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado MyClassCampus antes?

Filtrar opiniones (53)

Obaidullah R.
Obaidullah R.

Our Journey With MyClassCampus

5 hace 2 años

Customer Support is the thing that I like the most about MyClassCampus. Their team is always ready to listen to you and solve your issues. Its holistic approach about school and school learning is the second most impressive thing. I have never found things of my requirement missing. It has the ability to reduce the use of paper. It changed the way we used to work in school earlier. Took-over most of the things we did manually. Be it result making or attendance,task assigning or daily planning.

Contras:

It is ever changing which may confuse. The developers come up with new features and improvements too very often. Also, the developments are not well informed. Only the dashboard view tells you what has changed. Most users never visit dashboard. They use only application. The application is used by two groups mainly, teachers & Parents. Support to the parents needs improved.

Aravind M.
Administration Executive en India

Must-have App for School Managements

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: MyClass Campus is a complete school management software that efficiently manages the various departments of the daily functioning of the school such as sending notifications, sms, fee management, results and report cards and so on using a user friendly app/desktop platform.

The app is so easy to use for both staff and parents. It is simple, user-friendly and efficient. The modules are well defined and practical to use especially the fee management module along with result and report generation and calender & analysis. There are a lot of features that needs to be appreciated including the value for money. Also, have to mention the prompt and efficient customer service team behind the app. Thanks for your support.

Contras:

Not having an office in Kerala, if I may say so :)

Baudhik P.
Director en India
Fuente de la reseña

Everything is fine except updates and customer query follow up

5 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: Overall experience is that i would like to warn other customers that do not get carried away if employees insist on giving reviews on various sites.

The software is user friendly and requires one time understanding

Contras:

the support is very poor compared to other softwares. Employees insist on giving 5 star ratings by constant calls for like weeks. but when it comes to query solving or software updates, they give false promises and prolong the things to months and years.and does not give proper replies if asked.

Nikhil S.
Nikhil S.
Admin en India

Best Institute Management Software

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We are majorly using Test and Paper module and Fees Module, and we are getting the best result through this software.
My class campus gives best support in case of any queries.

We are using this software since 4 years this software is user friendly as well as consumes less time in managing the student and institute records

Contras:

We request my class campus developers that there should not be any changes in the modules that we are using because its too comfortable to operate

Milind K.
Fuente de la reseña

Opinion about my class campus

4 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: It's good and cost effective.

Almost all the features are quite user friendly but Results module is not that much easy to understand at first shot.

Contras:

Results Module give us some trouble to handle independently. We need support from service provider.

Rexford S.
Strategy and Technical Lead en Ghana
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados

MyClassCampus Review

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: It's a great system with ease of implementation and use.

Cloud-base system makes it easy for implementation and use. The different modules and great pricing

Contras:

It's highly data driven, which means the benefits are dependent on the data that has been entered into the system. It requires Internet to login

Salim M.
Govt Teacher en India

Good System (ERP)

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

We are very happy to use my class campus as there is a option to connect student with in single click also we are using this system since 4 years and we are very happy with it.

Contras:

Good system we are mostly using E Learning with my class campus as we can share learning material with it.

Arup K.
Administrator en India

System of Myclasscampus

5 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

All the features of Myclasscampus working very well also the support of Myclasscampus is great you can connect easily when you in trouble.

Contras:

All things are good nothing about bad things we are using Myclasscampus since 2 and a more years must recommended.

Kinjal P.
App Coordinator en India

App/website

4 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The software is good & the services are appreciable.
There definitely lies a scope of improvement in everything. Thus, we would like to suggest something.

Sending messages official & occasional .

Contras:

Parents who with two children are not receiving the messages as notifications, they are getting in calendar module.

Respuesta MyClassCampus

hace 3 meses

Thank you so much. We will look into your feedback to continue improving the product for even better expereince.

Santosh J.
Santosh J.
Head Clerk en India
Fuente de la reseña

Overall Good Institute Management System.

5 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: We are very happy to use My Class Campus OS for our college management.

We were very happy with Student Management, Fees Management, Certificate Management, Inquiry & Admission Management, Leave Management, Attendance Management, Mobile Application so many more.

Contras:

We can recommend MYCC to do some improvement in LC Generation like, college's Year Down student Management.

Smita M.
Centre Head en India

Review of MyClassCampus by Logic School of Management

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall experience has been good. We would appreciate if we could be able to do customized reports from our end rather than being dependent on in built reports

The most important feature being able to get precise and accurate information.

Contras:

There are still some features that need to be incorporated which can be, however it happens only when its asked for.

Arshad M.
Director en India

Best School ERP Software

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: The ease of access of data and multitude options makes it best operating software in educational stream.

The best feature is that one can access child performance over the years he/she is studying in the school as this prevents a child performance from coming down.The attendance feature is very powerful as it prevents absenteeism of students and helps the school in maintaining the attendance policy of the school by making parents aware the necessity of sending child to school with out any flimsy excuses.

Contras:

Now the main issue that needs serious consideration is that the ideas that one develops and forwards to My Class Campus while operating this software should be given due importance and not be archived or at least a feedback is required

Dipen C.
Campus Director en India

Excellent System to keep communicate with Management & Parents

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The best features are Voice Call & Push notifications for effective commnunications.
Everything Online Admission, Central Inquiry CRM, OnlineFees, Tally, Results and Report cards, event managament, Lesson Planning,Material Sharing,
Face recognised Attendance & many other smart communication modules reduce my 100% worries. I stared from free trail and after trail version,
I and our management realised we were paying the same amount but not having a complete ERP,Then we moved to MyClassCampus.
All the Staff and parents are satisfied and we'll continue our digital managament journey with MyClassCampus only.
As an Institute Director, I highly recommened to all other admins & school management to use free trial once.

Cloud Based ERP that I can manage it from Anywhere & Anytime.

Its Okay. None Yet.

Mukta S.
VICE PRINCIPAL en India
Administración educativa, 501-1,000 empleados

OVERALL SATISFIED... NYC EXPERIENCE

5 hace 10 meses

Comentarios: Most convenient app to guide and teach students and for overall institute management.

The best thing about this app is the easy to use modules.. it saves time & money.

Contras:

sometimes at some place we get stucked to understand some modules but with the easily available members of this team... everything is made so clear and understandable...

Naveen K.
Naveen K.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

Awesome tool for My School Management System

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: "The app makes communication easy and quick, We're solving many classroom management issues with MyClassCampus. MyClassCampus has helped to close the communication gap between students & parents. I like that is technology-based and I can see that I am being fair and see overall analytics of my institute behaviors. "

MyClassCampus offers ease of communication between students, parents & OverAll school management. I love being able to communicate with Students/parents via an instant message, push notification & Voice Call. The instant messaging/ voice call features are useful for communication, rather than waiting on emails the teacher and parent can easily communicate with each other. "NOTE - Payment method is much convenient for Students as well as School."

Contras:

At the moment, I haven’t found anything that I dislike.

Tejas K.
Co Founder en India
Administración educativa, 2-10 empleados

Eduvalley Institute

5 hace 2 años

# User friendly # Almost all features available that an Instirute requires # Help desk quick support # Online Test feature # Material upload feature # Library feature

Contras:

# some bugs in app during Online test # if you use back in this tab app crashed # some time app crashes during test and test submits so students not able to complete test # search feature is not available if we want to upload pdf or other documents from mobile app

Gabby G.
General manager en India

Filled with features

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: It is value for money and needs to be used to it's maximum

This software has yet to be explored to it's full potential. It is user friendly but will take 1 month which is decent time.it covers matters like hostel, few mgt, admission and mgt reports.

Contras:

Transferring admissions from one year to another is a concern at times.

Ravi S.
Co-ordinator en India

One of the Leading School ERP

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I love many things about MyClassCampus as it's easy to use; I can use it on my laptop and on my mobile phone, It's tottaly Mobile Friendly. The featureas are amzing and make our enire management pocket friendly.

Face Recognised attendance, Online Fees Payment and Finance management with Tally Integration, Inventory Management.

Contras:

What's not to dislike ? It perfectly fits as per our requirements.

Foram P.
Front Desk Executive en India

Best Students & parents engagement platform

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: MyClassCampus works like an operating system for our school. We have used many other software before but nothing can match MyClassCampus. The team is highly passionate for the platform. Thank you MyClassCampus!

We are highly satisfied with MyClassCampus ERP. Inquiry Management system has really given us best efficiency to manage admission inquiries. We are using many modules of the platform and our entire administration and teaching staff is happy with the platform.

Contras:

This is a very user friendly application for teachers but students struggle as they are not much familier with technology.

Surojit B.
Junior Assistant Technical en India

Application Review

4 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Online admission fees and other fees collection is very helpful.

Searching option, Bulk SMS Services, Bulk Photographs upload

Contras:

In this application there is no update profile option by the student. Every time college has to spent time to change their phone nos

Prasanta D.

Easy To Use My Class Campus

5 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

We are using my class campus since 2 years and their fees management and the certificate are very easy to use and very helpful.

Contras:

There is a nothing about dislike everything is running smooth and easy to use.

Harshida A.
Fuente de la reseña

Ease of Use, Helps parents to stay connected with school updates

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Easy to use, Helps parents to stay connected with school.
Parents gets every single detail of their child.

Students attendance feature And announcement feature

Contras:

All feature are worthy, It's upon you how many you are using.

Sagar H.

I Recommend it as a best ERP software

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Our overall experience is good with myclass campus is very good. Customer support is excellent and quick resolving

All the modules are user friendly.

N/A.

Praveen S.
Associate Professor en India

User Review

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The overall experience is very good and team support is also one of the best.

It's one of the best school/college ERP software , specially its fee and students registration module I like the most.

Contras:

I am using this ERP since last one year almost, but didn't found and feature which I can say that it's missing over there.

Rakesh S.
Sr System Administrator en India

A MultiBranch ERP System for Educational Institutions

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: MyClassCampus is an Amazing All in one campus management system with Seamless Mobile App, made more flexible commnication between student/parents & Faculty/Management.
Central Finance with Tally Integration to run finance management smoothly & All work paperless with flexible timing.

MyClassCampus is one of the best Cloud Based ERP that I can manage it from Anywhere & Anytime. As a System Admin, I'll manage everything via Mobile App

Contras:

Nothing , Everything is working well and satisfied with the back-end support.