Opiniones de ConstructionOnline

Sobre ConstructionOnline

Construye mejor y de manera más rápida e inteligente con ConstructionOnline.

Descubre más sobre ConstructionOnline

Overall its easy to navigate and they don't put a whole bunch of things that you will never use. They really do work hard to make it easy for us.

Contras:

The App that comes along with it gets stuck on a screen or 2 but I am working on that with the UDA team.

Valoraciones de ConstructionOnline

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.9/10

ConstructionOnline tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 442 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ConstructionOnline antes?

Filtrar opiniones (442)

Rean
Rean
Fuente de la reseña

This is the best new "toy" I've had in years. I feel like a kid in a candy store!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Saves time. Makes it easy to find stuff. Helps you stay organized. Keeps subs, vendors, owners, architects, vendors all on the same page.

I am a new user of this kind of software. A few months ago I did not even know that something like this existed. It has opened a whole new world for me and I am blown away by what this software can do. We demo'ed a few competing products before making a choice and it was the wide range of features at the most competitive price that sold us on ConstructionOnline. I especially like the messaging feature which is basically an email system dedicated to one specific project.

Contras:

There is nothing I really dislike about ConstructionOnline, there are just some features I do not use as they do not meet my needs as a commercial general contractor. For example, I do not use Estimating and Change Orders as they seem to be less robust than some of the other software products. These features seem to be geared more towards the residential market. However, I realize it is hard to be everything for everyone. A feature, I think, that would be nice would be the ability to sign documents electronically. Maybe one can do it through Redline; if so, I have not been able to figure it out yet. As a general contractor one has to collect submittal packages from vendors and subcontractors, review them, and then attach a separate sheet to the package, that contains your stamp of approval/comments/signature on it, before you forward the submittal package on to the architect/engineer for review. On this submittal sheet there is space for the different reviewers to add their stamps as well. It would be nice if ConstructionOnline could generate this submittal sheet that you can attach to submittal packages sent to you. Currently, I generate the submittal sheet in another project management program, print it, place my stamp on it, sign it, scan it back into my computer, upload it to a pdf editor, add it to the submittal package file, and then upload the combined file to ConstructionOnline. It would be nice if you could do it all in ConstructionOnline.

Aaron
Biz Dev en EE. UU.

Great Construction Management Software

4.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: I like Construction Online and can't wait to see what it will improve into down the line. It's come a long way from where it was years ago.

My favorite feature is being able to access project information anywhere. You can see the schedule, tasks, pictures, and plans. Collaboration can happen quickly with it problem solving.

Contras:

Data and Business Intelligence features could use some improvement, but that's the typical failing of the entire industry.

Steve

Alternativas consideradas:

Almost, but missed the mark

2.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Customer service is very helpful for the product they have. Unfortunately they miss on some pretty basis stuff. We have been told for over a year that development team is working on some of the basic fixes and still nothing changes.

Estimation portion is good. Job costing is fair.

Contras:

It does not have the ability to provide clients with add/alternate pricing. Seems like a very basic feature that most construction companies are asked to provide. This one slipped by us through all the demo's and we have been frustrated for over a year with this. Have to manually do work arounds. Also we are a commercial construction company that does about 300 jobs a year. The software does not even have the ability to assign each project a job #. With as many jobs going on, we have to be able to cost every purchase and we do that using job #'s and PO#'s. We are manually assigning each job a number. These are just two of the larger misses on this software.

Nate
Senior superintendent en EE. UU.

ConstructionOnline after 1 year

4.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: onboarding, implimentation and getting set up in the beginning was incredible. ConstructionOnline moves at the speed we move, they know how to get you up and running with minimal delay.

The scheduling and calendar function are top notch. easily shifting from calendar view to Gant view makes a big difference allowing multiple user preferences. Hands down the best way to manage your build calendar.Also, their customer support is at a whole new level, no other platform comes close to the speed and efficiency of their response time.

Contras:

Estimating and financials get a little cumbersome.

Lauren
Construction Coordinator en EE. UU.
Construcción, 501-1,000 empleados

Construction Online- Great Software for Project Management

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: My experience has been great! The CO team is very helpful and knowledgeable. They are always willing to help out with any question i may have.

I like that you can estimate with a cost book. I love that you can add owner selections with images and options so your clients can make their own choices. I like that you can create change orders from estimates.

Contras:

The hardest part has been transitioning all of our information from our old system to this system. Now that we have imported almost everything, things are running very smooth.

Sean
Construction Manager en Canadá

Alternativas consideradas:

Great option for a company looking to get a management software

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, this product in the time we have used it has been very intuitive and easy to understand

The price, the ease of use, the functionality

Contras:

I wish I had more document manipulation tools to make it easier

Ingra
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

ConstructionOnline is everything you need all in one!

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

It's incredible easy to navigate, & the demos with an actual person & screen share is a nice touch! It's a one stop shop for all communications for Project Managers & Clients. Allows everyone access to what they need quickly! Daily updates on projects is so important.

Contras:

I really do not have any! So far everything has exceeded our expectations.

Construcción, Trabajador autónomo

User Friendly Construction Management Software

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Layout and set up time for new proposals, project details and client information/tracking are easy.

Ease of proposal writing, estimating and job cost tracking.

Contras:

Have used the portions of the software I am most familiar with. I need more time/training to become more familiar with other features and options to utilize the complete software package.

Anton
Superintendent en EE. UU.
Arquitectura y planificación, 11-50 empleados

Must Have Application For Construction Management

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Construction Online is a thorough and robust application that leaves nothing to be desired as far as on the go construction and project management. The ease and accessibility of information sharing and accessing is fantastic and the connectivity between trades and department teams is unbeatable.

The ability to easily track and update information that is easily shared amongst different departments and teammates.

Contras:

If I had to think of something at all I’d say the stark contrast between the mobile and desktop versions at least in terms of user experience.

Gabriel
VP of Construction en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We're loving incorporating CO into our construction company

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, CO is an essential tool for our growing company

I appreciate how thorough and dynamic this software is.

Contras:

Its a bit deep for everyone, but we're learning what to use with who and its going great so far

Project Manager en EE. UU.

COL is Great

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: The support staff is amazing. I have always had great solutions to issues I come across here and there. The classes I took for the Quick Books integration were very helpful. We decided to change our entire book keeping around how socket exports to Quick Books.

I love the estimating. It keeps the estimate more organized than Quick Books. Adding notes and attaching proposals from other subcontractors and suppliers keeps the information all close by.

Contras:

I don't care for having to edit every row line in the estimate so the description spacing can be larger than the Item and cost rows. I wish there was a way to change all of them at once in the top ruler of the editor.

Casey
Marketing Project Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Powerful software with a learning curve

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The biggest benefit is everything being in one place.

The selection picker is definitely something we use a lot and helps keep the myriad of selections in a home organized, such that they can be sliced and diced by trade/room etc. Redline plan room we've recently starting using. The ability to do our own takeoffs is super handy. More than any feature, the support you get is invaluable. The team is always ready and willing to help you figure out how to use the software to meet your goals. The ability to have a set of shared plans is super helpful, as you can make field modifications in real time and have them reflected on all your coworkers plans as well, and vice-versa.

Contras:

Construction Online doesn't *look* as user-friendly as say, Trello or Monday.com, but it has all the features and more. It takes considerable training to take advantage of all the capabilities and that makes it hard to adopt across a team that's busy doing other things. Making a lot of the features more user-friendly interface like would help. Bite-sized training, like pre-recorded sessions that introduce users to functions in an organized way, building on previous lessons would be helpful. The support is very helpful and willing to help you get started, but you need to know what you want to accomplish for them to guide you there. Starting fresh, you don't even know what you want yet.

Hector

Lost with out it!

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I have been using this software on since 2015 and has been extremely satisfied. I operate as a small residential Contractor and use UDA Suite and Construction online for Estimating, Proposals, Project Tracking (Work Logs and reports), Redline/Plan Room. I use this software on a daily basis and it helps me stay organized.

Estimating, Proposals, Project Tracking (Work Logs and reports) and Redline/Plan Room. The infrequent times I have an issue or question someone is readily available to help and resolve it immediately. For Example- I called about upgrading my Construction Suite and their Support Specialist Win [SENSITIVE CONTENT] handle my questions in an efficient and professional manner. I'm up running again!

Contras:

For me it is helpful to able to see load paths through out my projects. It would be great if you would include an overlay feature in red line/plan room.

Brenda
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

7 Years and Still Running!

5.0 hace 6 meses

The app for the field has been a game changer for us. It bridged a gap between our office staff and the field staff in ways I didn't know would happen. Recently, integrating with QB has also blown my mind at how fast the PM in the field can see the project actual costs. He is now able to make those hard decisions much more quickly and with confidence.

Contras:

The only thing that comes to mind is I wish there was an event log or something we can reference when changes are made. I also wish there was an automated numbering system for estimates.

Lynne
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is an Amazing Expert!

4.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: As a new user/administrator with Construction Online, it seems that some training is necessary to easily navigate the software. I do enjoy the other features (Lead Pipeline and Project Estimating in the Financial tab). Once again, [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was integral in our business effort to connect the two software platforms, Construction Online and QuickBooks Online. I will request [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in the future for any challenges that arise and any time I need assistance. He is an asset to your team as well as ours.

I like the communication between the software accounting and estimating features of Construction Online. I also am very impressed with the Construction Online and QuickBooks expert, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. With his level of expertise and skills set, I successfully facilitated the integration of our QuickBooks Online with the Construction Online. This integration is essential to our business operations between Project Managers and myself as the administrator of the financials and accounting. I would highly recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] as an expert to assist with any client.

Contras:

Construction Online is labor intensive to integrate with QuickBooks Online. Several project features in QuickBooks are inactive/unusable when integrated with Construction Online. Also, not having the capacity to integrate/transfer payroll expenses for the job costing between the two software platforms is a disadvantage. I understand this feature is on the schedule with Construction Online to implement in 2022. Very happy about that.

Rebekah
Administrative Assistant en EE. UU.
Construcción
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

User friendly and a great value!

4.0 hace 6 años

UDA ConstructionOnline was very easy to use and navigate. As I was setting the system up and learning how to navigate through all of the features, the customer service/help desk team was always there to answer my questions. If the person that answered the phone could not help me, then they always found a person that could.

Contras:

A pro/con about the product is that there are a lot of different sections which allows for a lot of different types of activities to be performed within the same platform. I liked the option to update properties through the app, but I didn't like that all of the different activities usually took many clicks to get to the right place. It would be helpful if the site was more integrated and allowed for information to be transferred from Punch List to Schedule to Game Plan to To-Do more easily. Seemed like I was setting up the same information in four different places and that can be time consuming.

Ben
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

The right next step for our business

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We had been using Construction Suite for around 10 years prior to switching to ConstructionOnline. The uploading of files and projects was smoother than I expected, and once we learned our way around the new layout, we've been using it for more and more of the management tools than we ever did before.

Moving the Construction Suite experience to an online model has been amazing as we grow in project managers and now estimating and better project management can happen on the move. I've been very impressed with the responsiveness of the support team and the way our templates and details moved from the offline Construction Suite to this version.

Contras:

As a company based in Canada, there is not a clean way to handle GST, and some of the smaller, niche things I would like the system to be able to do are not exactly the way I would expect, but this is more a matter of me learning the system and adjusting how I approach project tracking than a problem with the software.

Mark
Designer/Technology Manager en EE. UU.

Helpful Construction Software

4.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The support service for this software has been friendly, timely, and very helpful. We have been very impressed with the quality of their solutions.

We like its ease of use. Additionally the internet platform makes it available to all of our employees wheterh they are in the office or not.

Contras:

We would like to see the estimating portion use a single item entry system that could include labor, materials, trades, equipment and other costs in one line item in the database. The Construction Suite product does this. This feature is the only reason we are still using the Construction Suite software and have not moved completely to COL.

Bennett
Construcción
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Useable right out of the box

4.5 hace 7 años

The software is very flexible and can be customized the individual way anyone compiles their estimates. The folks at UDA are always courteous and friendly.

Contras:

PRODUCT: The Project descriptions ("Scopes of Work") are not tied directly to the individual estimates inside a "Project". So, if you have multiple versions/revisions of an estimate for a Project (like changing around scope of work or specifications during the "Sales Process" based on client discussions (e.g. adding or subtracting), you are forced to remember to go into a different module to change the original "description" that you wrote or your estimate and specifications will not match. VENDOR: (1) They do a very poor job of communicating changes to the software they have made and/or what changes may actually be planned. It would seem simple enough to produce a feature change log. (2) If you leave a message at the office there is only about a 10% chance you will receive a return call.

Tyler
Superintendent en EE. UU.

ConstructionOnline Superintendent Opinion

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Overall great experience. The ease of use is nice and the fact that it doesn't contradict itself in its features is very nice. Quickly loads and moves from area to area with little to no confusion. I would certainly suggest this to potential buyers.

The ease of use and seamless transitions from one feature of the program to another. It's easy to understand and clear what each section is intended for. You can quickly access each feature via the very understandable titles, and further specify what section via the left hand menu once the item is selected. They are regularly updating and improving on functionality as well.

Contras:

The mobile app will remove editing that is done on the website for daily logs. If you use bullets or numerals to keep things separated on the pc, then upload pictures from the mobile app to the same log, it will remove any bullets and spacing.

Elizabeth
Accounting Manager/Closing Coordinator en

Software is Good; Customer Service is Amazing

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Good software. A little pricey in my opinion. Does have a lot to it that you can use if someone really wanted to use all the functions and features. But the customer service almost makes it worth it all. Caroline Prater really keeps me staying with the software when I have wanted to leave this software in the past. Because of the customer service it makes me stay. :)

Customer Service is always there to help. Carolina Prater is amazing and always promptly answers my questions or issues I may have.

Contras:

The app has a lot to be desired. It is having issues at least once a month I get my job supers coming into office telling me something won't work.

Christopher
Christopher
CEO en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Great service from all the support group. The rep is always so helpful.

5.0 hace 5 años

Construction Online has helped organize Core Contracting by using the technology of construction online. Construction Online is always improving, which is one thing I like so much. We are able to complete estimates, create dynamic schedule and connect with our customers using this one product.

Contras:

When you use the product as designed, I don't see any negatives. I think scheduled ongoing training would eliminate allot of issues. Pick as section, get to know it, by using it, and then aim to learn another section anothertime

Alex
Owner en Australia
Diseño
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

ConstructionOnline just keeps getting better.

4.5 hace 7 años

I feel the product is in Sync with the building Industry. and I appreciate that UDA Technologies try hard to match Building practices/terminology with companies from each country that use the software! We build on the East Coast of Australia, between South West Rocks and Tweed Heads of New South Wales. Our Company puts Mobile apps designed by UDA to good use, and with such a big area We have to contend with, We find that these apps work very well. Our Company has been using UDA products for at least 7 years, and in the time We have experienced the effort UDA has put in to be on top of the game.

Contras:

Navigation through the software on a "project basis" can be streamlined. there is a lack of written help files, and best use of software, in manual form, for quick reference.

Jacob

Duquaine Development UDA Review

5.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Over I've been very pleased. I've been using this software for several years since UDA was just starting out with this software. They've listened to many of the suggestions and implemented them throughout the years.

Scheduling being online based and auto updating on a weekly basis

Contras:

A few minor items, but nothing major. It'd be nice to send gameplans out 2 days a week instead of daily or weekly.

Oscar
Vice president en Filipinas
Construcción, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Best product I used for more than a year

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: This product has all your needs so worth it.

This product have a wide range of features that I can't ever imagine having it in a single product , It increase our efficiency and so convenient to use. I love this product so much!

Contras:

So far I don't have any negative comment on using this product , I really appreciate there team effort for making this kind of product that continuously improving.