Opiniones de ShipStation

Sobre ShipStation

Aplicación web de envíos y pedidos conectada a más de 150 operadores, mercados/carros de compras y más. Automatiza tareas y etiquetas de impresión por lotes con facilidad.

Descubre más sobre ShipStation

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.6/10

ShipStation tiene una valoración global de 4.6 estrellas sobre 5 según las 842 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado ShipStation antes?

Filtrar opiniones (842)

Joe
Joe
President and Board Member
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Really beats the other options!

5.0 hace 10 meses
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Nacho
Dispatch en España
Transporte/transporte en camión/ferrocarril, 51-200 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis
Fuente de la reseña

fácil de usar y efectiva

4.0 hace 2 meses

fácil de usar e implementar para empresas de reparto

Contras:

no ha funcionado en ciertos dispositivos de nuestra empresa

Justin
Justin
Business Owner en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

ShipStation Is the Best e-Commerce Shipping Tool!

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: ShipStation was an excellent tool to help grow my small business. I am able to see orders from multiple stores that I operate. I have shipped over 20,000 items and I am still shipping products using ShipStation. The

It is by far the best e-Commerce tool for shipping and logistics. It helped me grow and run my business immensely. I was able to easily plug in the stores that I operate and it worked like a charm. It populated all the orders without any problem. I also liked the shipping discounts that it provided, as well.

Contras:

I found it a little clunky to use at first. I had trouble navigating the orders. It is really a warehouse type of tool which I had to get used to. I had to learn to how to navigate using the software which didn't seem as intuitive as shipping on eBay or Etsy, for example.

Mauro
Head of IT en Canadá
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados

ShipStation Is the All In One Solution For Any Business Shipping Product

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: So far implementation has been straight forward, and support has been useful to get to where we need to be, so we have no complaints and our experience so far has been that we are dealing with professionals.

The price checking, the tracking, the integration the ease of use...all lead to an excellent product.

Contras:

So far we have not run into anything major but we have just implemented and are still in testing phase so we need more time for a list of potential cons to emerge (if any do)

Diana
Diana
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Least intuitive shipping I've ever yused

1.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: TERRIBLE!!! Not my choice to use. Unfortunately other shipping was not an option for this project.

There is nothing I like about this. Ship station and their customer service is terrible.

Contras:

I have used Stamps.com, used UPS/Fedex directly and all are more direct and intuitive to use than Ship Station. When you need to print you hit print, when you need to create a label or shipment you create. It is ridiculous that you should have to watch a tutorial in order to create a shipment. The assigned sales rep is useless and the help refers you only to videos or article to read and provide little or not help.

Ryan
Warehouse Manager en EE. UU.
Medios de difusión, 11-50 empleados

ShipStation

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Great addition to our team. Has increased the speed and efficiency that we can fulfill orders.

- Easy to use order fulfillment platform. - Great customer service team. - Batch print labels. - Filter and view orders by a number of variables. - Easy to setup with multiple shipping providers.

Contras:

- Once orders are pushed over, edits to orders don’t always sync so some have to be done manually. - Orders with multiple packages have to be split manually.

Pres en EE. UU.

Expensive in comparason

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I use it daily. It works well. have printed thousands of labels and still going

Shipstation connects with some important channels that it's parent Stamps.com does not.

Contras:

price is expensive compared to Stamps.com it's parent company.

Nicholas
Nicholas
President en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great software for Websites that ship alot.

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My overall experience was good. For really small shops that ship excleuviely with USPS I just use the stamps.com integration which is free. For stores that need to ship with multiple carriers and more frequently Ship station all the way!

Shipstation is not expensive, which is my favorite thing about it. The software rememebers your shipping settings per product based on SKU. SO the next time you go to ship the product it will have a suggestion based on previous configs. Really a time saver. Also you can setup branded tracking pages and confirmation emails to replace the woocommerce ones which aren't as pretty or professional looking.

Contras:

I find support is slow to reply and not very helpful. Thankfully there is good online documentation. The setup can be onerous the first time around but once you set everything up you don't need to make any changes it just works.

Clint
President en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Shipstation is a great product

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall, Shipstation is a great product for my small business.

Ease of use is a big part of what makes Shipstation great. The highly competitive UPS rates are less than any other platform I've seen.

Contras:

The return shipping labels function could be made easier to use. It's a bit confusing. Also, the UPS damage claim process must go through Shipstation and it can be very frustrating.

Jeanne
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 11-50 empleados

Great Product Great Price

5.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Ease of using to process labels and shipping integration

Contras:

Would be nice to have reporting integration in terms of how many packages were shipped using ship station shipping as opposed to UPS or FedEx

Hannah
Digital Products Coordinator en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

ShipStation - Make Shipping Easier!

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: ShipStation made shipping a large quantity of boxes on a daily basis very easy! I cannot reiterate how EASY ShipStation makes the whole process.

I love how simple and easy it is so ship out products. You can easily, weigh the package, insert the shipping address, and immediately compare shipping rates between carriers. It's also very easy to select your carrier, print the label, and your package is ready to go! Couldn't be easier!

Contras:

Not sure there's anything I dislike about this software.

Sara
Sara
Picking supervisor en EE. UU.
Importación y exportación, 11-50 empleados

Shipping

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Ease of use of the software. Great for shippin

Contras:

Some malfunction and inefficiency. Overall ok

Lena
Veterinaria, 2-10 empleados

ShipStation Provides Everything Needed

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: ShipStation makes online order fulfillment easy. It imports all of your order and customer information into the software from most online selling platforms. It pulls the shipping information so all you have to do is confirm and ship. It is easy to customize your settings such as packing slips and messages to buyers. I love how it sends the tracking number back to the appropriate platform so that I don’t have to do that manually. The shipping prices are low and all shipping options are available. I highly recommend using this for order fulfillment.

I like how all shipping services are available and easy to apply. Everything is easy to understand and operate. The software communicates with most selling platforms and keeps updated inventory.

Contras:

I would like the pricing to be based on volume not number of platforms.

irina
CEO, Owner en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados

The Shipping Software To Beat All Shipping Softwares

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Love at first sight. Everything from the easy of customizing the packing slip, email confirmation and delivery emails. The fact that it integrates with almost every platform - and even if it doesn't you can custom code your own store with their open API. Really, a fantastic piece of work.

What I liked the most was how easy it is to set up and get going It has a great UI that's extremely easy to use daily. Automations make daily life easier and rate preview is a godsend. I can go on.....

Contras:

The least that I like about this software is that they HAVE the ability to suggest features and updates, however, I don't really see too many of them actually be implemented. Now, that's not saying they don't implement any - but there are some pretty important ones that have a ton of upvotes that tech devs have said would be relatively easy to do, but they don't. Maybe there is something I just don't know...

Sahar
Creative Director en EE. UU.
Ropa y moda, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A must for completing orders from multiple platforms

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Really love how Shipstation is available on computers or mobile, making it easy to check for new orders wherever you are.

In today's eCommerce industry, brands have to be listed on multiple marketplaces to survive and it's hard to keep track of all orders without a hub. ShipStation is the perfect hub to see orders from every single marketplace, without needing to login to every back end individually. The discounts with ShipStation are comparable to their competitors.

Contras:

If you go over 500 shipments a month, your monthly bill with them will increase. We sometimes buy labels from Shopify because the discount per package is cheaper. Wish there was a way to quickly import orders without having to build a document to use ShipStation to send out marketing materials.

Daniel

Central shipping hub for all ecommerce, including Walmart Marketplace

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Shipstation makes fulfilling orders simple. I'm able to set rules and automation for orders coming in from my various storefronts (Walmart, Ebay, WooCommerce). I love the ability to instantly print to my thermal printer instead of having to ctrl+p, it saves a few seconds each order which adds up very quickly. I also like that it usually will tell me if another form of shipment is less expensive than my defaults.

It integrates with Walmart Marketplace. Currently no other shipping software works with Walmart. That said, it really is a good product.

Contras:

Doesn't fully integrate with Etsy. It can import orders but is not able to add gift receipts. This is probably an issue more on Etsy's side, but as it is now, I still have to use Etsy's store interface to fulfill orders.

Todd
Parts Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados

Daily Shipments

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: If you ship packages more than 3 days per week, ShipStation is your best option out there. Connect it to your UPS, FedEx, or any other major parcel carrier and your shipping troubles are over. Creating shipments, printing labels, tracking and even business reporting are all in one program. Simple to use. Thank you ShipStation!

ShipStation integrates seamlessly into our retail website's control panel. It imports and exports all of the orders, shipments, tracking and business measurements into one easy dashboard.

Contras:

I can't think if any at this time. Flawless for us so far.

Paul
Consultant en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

It can be a game changer

4.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process. Being able to compare pricing and ship to different carries from on platform it very beneficial.

It's pretty flexible and relatively easy to use. It works with all our existing equipment and systems. It links to Quickbooks to pull orders and provides the tracking information back. The scanning features greatly improved our the speed and accuracy of our shipping process.

Contras:

Shipstation Connect does not AutoStart consistently. We have issues from time to time where we need to unplug and re-plug devices for Shipstation to recognize them. We do not have this issue with the same equipment and other systems.

Sherri
General Manager en EE. UU.
Artículos deportivos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Small business with small packages

4.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: We have used ShipStation for several years and have no intentions of moving away from it.

Once it is set up with all of your products it rolls along without much attention. I also like the variety of reports I can pull.

Contras:

They no longer have account managers so customer service can be a challenge.

eCommerce Manager en EE. UU.
Automoción, 2-10 empleados

V2 Is A Near-Perfect SaaS. V3 Is Half-Baked

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: As I already mentioned, I love ShipStation. It's really one of my favorite pieces of SaaS. Their customer support is also great. They answer their live chats and emails quickly and always have a solution. Rare, especially for the price of admission.

The interface in ShipStation V2 is fantastic. As the department manager, I can easily assign orders to my CSR's and use tags to designate anything I want. We use different tags/colors for suppliers, whether we are shipping ourselves or dropshipping, or marking things as HOT! Using the tags to filter, makes it easy to find and sort orders and see what needs to be worked on. We also use the custom fields for notating PO #'s, which supplier we dropshipped from, and sometimes other important notes. The interface is so easy on the eyes and the filtering are so good that we use ShipStation instead of ChannelAdvisor to handle our orders. Another great feature is ShipStation Connect, which allows us to print to anyone's printer, even if they are not on the same network. Fantastic feature, especially, if not everyone has a Zebra printer at their station.

Contras:

I wish we could interface with our website. Right now, we're using it with the marketplaces, but our website is on its own, which is unfortunate, because we lose all of that monitoring functionality. The other con is V3. We tried it. It's very much not ready for prime time. It was buggy. The interface was not as good and the user experience was lacking. What we could do in V2 with a few keystrokes and the Tab key, took several more clicks. We're hoping they fix that up, before forcing the "upgrade."

Tasha
Tasha
Fuente de la reseña

Saves so much time on shipment processing

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Shipstation has enabled us to have a centralized location that all orders flow through (most are linked, some are imported manually). The ability to create a shipment, receive a quote, batch orders, purchase and print labels, track packages and process returns in one program is literally the largest saver of time and money for my business.

Shipstation was not the first shipment software I tried but it will definitely be the last. The platform is perfect for busy online retailers. At times, I was shopping 2,000 packages a day and shipstation handled it like a boss.

Contras:

At times, it can be difficult to reach the account manager assigned to our account. When customers depend on the shipment estimations we provide, we can’t afford software issues that go unresolved for any length of time.

Consultant en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 5,001-10,000 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Excellent Platform for Multi-Carrier Shipments

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: My overall experience with ShipStation has been a seamless one, with a very simple setup at the beginning of the process with a easy to follow and easy to use platform to follow up until today. I have been able to instruct some of my coworkers on how to deal with the platform and they were able to obtain a solid understanding of its functionalities within a matter of minutes, which suggests that really anyone can manage this service with just a short amount of training.

What I like most about this software is its capability of offering shipment options from all of the major shipment carriers, those being USPS, UPS, and FedEx. I also very much like the fact that all shipments are charged at the same rate as if you would be shipping them from an on-site location, which in turn provides an incredible convenience factor. All of the shipments made from all of the carriers used are consolidated into one easy to handle screen, where the shipping labels can be generated from and then tracked online. Overall, a great platform, and I would definitely recommend it to those who ship packages on a regular basis.

Contras:

There is not much to dislike about this software when it comes to its functionalities and ease of use and setup, when I think about it to a great extent. The only con that I can potentially think of is the pricing of the service, which I feel would could be a little lower in order to attract even more potential consumers. When comparing the costs of this service with those of their competitors, one might argue that the cost of the service could be a little more competitive. Other than that one aspect, there is not much else to report on the negative front.

shachar
CEO en EE. UU.
Almacenamiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

great software almost perfect

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: it is great. we are using it every day. I wish I could talk to someone to make things easier.

easy to use, has many reports, many integrations with other programs and seems like they are working constantly on more.

Contras:

no phone calls to customer service I need to set up the inventory differently and not sure how it can be done.

Terry
CEO en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

An absolute staple for any e-commerce business.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: After trying just about everything else out there, Shipstation is as close to a perfect solution as you'll find. It helped me save over an hour each day, time that I was then able to spend on actually growing my business. It was a stretch to think of anything I didn't like - which speaks volumes about the software.

Integration with most major platforms and channels - it communicates back and forth between your Shopify, Amazon, eBay, etc. accounts to mark orders shipped and email the customer. Discounted shipping labels - The subscription pays for itself with how inexpensive the labels are. Automated tracking emails - create your own template and look the part of other major e-commerce stores.

Contras:

Can get a little confusing when dealing with international shipments but their support team is definitely top notch and can help you sort out the issues quickly.

Comercio minorista, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Excellent shipping software for ecommerce businesses

5.0 hace 9 meses

Comentarios: Shipstation has been amazing at helping streamline our order processing and shipping. It has worked great despite the growth of business and has scaled seamlessly.

Easily track and ship orders from multiple channels. Ability to use your own shipping accounts with carriers or use Shipstation's negotiated rates. Filters, tags, notes, automations help streamline our shipping and order processing. The interface is user friendly and the rare times I've had an issue and had to contact support, my issues were resolved fairly quickly.

Contras:

Shipstation recently forced all users to the new interface, which I'm not a fan of. But that's more from having used the software for years. With the move, it changed how some things are processed or handled.

Andrea
Inventory Specialist en EE. UU.
Automoción, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

We use ShipStation to track all of the orders that happen both on marketplaces and retail shops.

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: The benefits we get from this software are the ability to assign rules to each SKU that help determine where the product will be shipped from and which carrier to use. I also like that we can sync it with Finale to automatically deducted quantity for our warehouse.

I like that we can add rules and functions to certain SKU's to decide were a part will ship from. This helps substantially so that when an order is placed certain rules pop up to show us where we want to ship a product.

Contras:

I dislike the format the Product Sales report is exported in. I would prefer that there weren't any cells merging or blank rows because that messes me up with I'm trying to filter for certain things. I think it would be better to have the Store category next to the SKU in it's own separate column rather than on 1 row as a header.