15 años ayudando a las empresas peruanas
a elegir el mejor software

Opiniones de WellnessLiving

Sobre WellnessLiving

Solución para reservas online, programación de recursos, generación de clientes potenciales y creación de informes para estudios de fitness.

Descubre más sobre WellnessLiving

The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody.

Contras:

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous.

Valoraciones de WellnessLiving

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.8/10

WellnessLiving tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 455 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado WellnessLiving antes?

Filtrar opiniones (455)

Lucie

So Glad I Made the Switch

5.0 hace 3 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Valentina
Coordinador Operaciones en Colombia
Comercio mayorista, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Lo recomiendo.

4.0 hace 7 meses

Me gusto mucho que este software es totalmente personalizable y se ajusta a la necesidad.

Contras:

En realidad no he podido encontrar ninguna falla en este software.

hace 7 meses

Hi Valentina! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you've had a fantastic experience with our all-in-one platform. Our goal is to provide you with the best tools to manage your business effortlessly. From online booking and easy-to-view reporting to our user-friendly mobile apps, every feature within our software is carefully designed to cater to your business needs. The best part is, you don't need to be a tech expert to use it! It's intuitive and requires minimal training. Whether you're a solopreneur or a growing enterprise, our software is fully configurable to suit the unique requirements of your business. We're here to support you every step of the way! Remember, Valentina, our Knowledge Base and Community Forum are valuable resources where you can find answers to your questions and discover how to optimize the system for your specific needs. Here are the links for your convenience: Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ If you ever have any questions or need assistance with anything, feel free to reach out to us via call or email. We're always here to help you make the most out of WellnessLiving. Thank you for choosing us! Warm regards, Kayla I. (Customer Advocate)

Santiago
ingenieria sistemas en Colombia
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados

Living well with WellnesLiving

4.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Desde que se implemento ha sido de gran ayuda para la administración por lo cual si que lo recomiendo!

Destaco bastante el aspecto que tiene y lo sencillo que se ve por lo que lo hace muy intuitivo además de que permite hacer seguimientos precisos a los clientes que manejamos.

Contras:

Aveces presenta fallas en las cuales el soporte al cliente no es tan bueno para lar resolución de las mismas.

hace 5 meses

Hey Santiago, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with WellnessLiving. We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform's appearance and user-friendliness intuitive and appealing, making client management a breeze. I'm sorry to learn that you've encountered challenges with our support in the past. At WellnessLiving, we place a strong emphasis on delivering exceptional customer service. Our support team is committed to providing timely and effective solutions to any issues you may encounter. If you ever have more questions, require guidance, or need assistance, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Solutions Team at [email protected]. They are always ready to assist you. In addition to our support services, we offer a Knowledge Base and a Community Forum, where you can find valuable resources and information to help you make the most of our platform. I've included the links for each platform below. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you for your recommendation, Santiago. We value your feedback and are dedicated to ensuring your experience with WellnessLiving is top-notch, every step of the way. Warm regards, Julia G. (Customer Advocate)

Annalize
Annalize
Owner/Director en Canadá

Wellnessliving Highly Recommended

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The whole experience from first introductions, to knowledge sharing, sales, on-boarding, training, data transitioning, implementation and now active usage has been a positive experience. Expectations exceeded with this company and their technology, customer services, communication and we would 1000% highly recommend Wellnessliving.

Wellnessliving delivered on their intentions for the technology and some. The website for the business end is easy to use, intuitive and the Wellnessliving team do a fantastic job of monthly tech updates and communicating these updates through various channels including videos. We love the Wellnessliving Business Elevate App. It’s easy for staff to use with little or no training. Our Breathe Fitness client app, that the Wellnessliving team helped to develop, is our most favourite and effective technology. We love having happy, returning clients who can manage their own personal accounts, profiles, purchases, bookings & cancellations in advance of coming to the studio. Easy to use and keeping the technology current with the economic climate is key for us.

Contras:

I honestly cannot find any fault with this technology. Easy to use and great people to work with. Very good communication.

hace 2 años

Hi Annalize, Thank you for the amazing review! We love helping Canadian businesses grow and succeed using the latest in business management software (made easy-to-use)! You shouldn't have to spend hours training your staff and the Elevate app adds a lot of simplicity in place of complexity. When your clients are booking services, checking their accounts and signing waivers all on their own on the branded app, that takes your company brand to a whole new level. At the end of the day, it's not just about features but the way the platform supports your business and makes your life easier. That's why so many studios are making the leap from Mindbody every year: it's really complicated to use and there's just no support for your business! We're really pleased to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations in the migration and that means a lot to us because everything we do as a company revolves around the customer. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Jenny P. (Customer Advocate)

Hilary

Then and Now

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: Wellness Living is easy to use and offers wonderful customer service. [sensitive content hidden]
was one of the most exceptional customer service representatives I have spoken with. He recently assisted me with some issues and went above and beyond to understand and assist me.

We switched from Mindbody to Wellness Living 3 years ago because WL was a friend to small businesses unlike Mindbody with its one size one price fits all approach. Three years ago Wellness Living understood small businesses had different needs than big studios and wasn't forcing us to spend money on services we didn't need. However, the past year and a half this is beginning to change at Wellness Living.

Contras:

Every year the price goes up SIGNIFICANTLY and it unfortunately feels more similar to Mindbody's approach.

el mes pasado

Hey Hilary, Thank you for your feedback on WellnessLiving. We appreciate your support over the past three years and your initial satisfaction with our small business-friendly approach. Regarding the recent changes in pricing, we'd like to clarify our intentions. Our aim has always been to support small businesses like yours by offering tailored solutions. To continue providing excellent products and support, we've adjusted our pricing due to factors like R&D investments, enhanced security, and new features. We understand that price changes can be challenging, and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Your satisfaction is crucial to us, and we're dedicated to keeping our pricing competitive and aligned with the value we provide. We value your feedback. Please reach out to our Customer Solutions Team at [email protected] to discuss finding the best solution for your budget and needs. Warm regards, Jacob W. (Customer Advocate)

Jade
Owner Operation en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

I am so sorry I ever used them

2.0 hace 3 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: My biggest issue with this company is that their software really doesn't work. When I signed on with them in October 2022 they were okay, but recently I have discovered so many issues and when I try to get help with them, they don't really take accountability and instead try to push the problem back to you, when it isn't a user error.
For example I did a promo where the first month of membership was discounted, but the bug discounted those people for months until I changed it. I lost a few thousand dollars from that. Then when I told customer service they directed me on how to do that promo, but I applied the promo right it just doesn't work.
The worst part was when I cancelled, they charged me an "early cancellation fee" basically their contract renews in July and you're hooked in for a year, every year. I understand requiring commitment for your first year but I when I expressed that was unfair they were just like "well you signed the contract" so it's okay to put ridiculous things in your contract and hide behind it?
So I was charged my early cancellation fee of $1000 plus $500 for my own data transfer plus and extra month out of nowhere that they said they would return but have not done so.
Now they are dragging their feet (we're 3 weeks in) on the data transfer, but decided to push through the cancellation before that was done! So now I have no data and no new software, and no old software. I tried to contact my rep but the day she's cancelling me she's actually impossible to reach. Once they took me for all I'm worth they don't care about me anymore.
Also, for several weeks we couldn't even download my app onto Android, I lost several customers this way.
I would strongly advise against using Wellness Living. They sell you a cool slick software but it's a dinosaur with broken legs.

Reporting Customer service is accessible

Contras:

Full of bugs Very hard to find resolution for issues Clunky Non consistent data throughout different reports Customer service blames you for their issues

hace 3 semanas

Dear Jade, Thank you for sharing your experience, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback. We're deeply sorry to hear about the challenges you faced with our software and support services. Your experience does not reflect the standards we strive to maintain. We understand the frustration caused by encountering bugs and difficulties in resolving issues promptly. Our team is committed to continuously improving our platform's stability and functionality to provide a seamless experience for all our users. We sincerely apologize for any confusion regarding billing and contract terms. Transparency and fairness are paramount to us, and we're reviewing policies to ensure clarity. Additionally, we're actively expediting data transfer and addressing communication lapses to resolve any outstanding issues promptly. Please reach out to us directly at [email protected] so we can further address your concerns and work towards a resolution. Warm regards, Tracy T.

Mathew
National Virtual Services Manager en Canadá
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

WellnessLiving was a game changer!

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Amazing! Moving to WellnessLiving was a real game changer for us - both in our onsite locations and for our virtual offering.

The ease of use, for both our members and our staff. It is extremely easy to work with, even for those that are not very tech savvy, and if you have a question the Support team is always there to help and they generally reply with a video so you know exactly what to do! I really like that videos, marketing, etc., are all a part of the software and do not rely on third party subscriptions and integrations. I also appreciate that they are open to enhancement suggestions from their users.

Contras:

Nothing. I really appreciate everything they offer and that they are open to improvement suggestions as well.

hace 4 meses

Hey Matthew, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that we've been a game-changer for your business. Your appreciation for our openness to enhancement suggestions means a lot to us. We are committed to continuous improvement, and your insights contribute significantly to our growth. If you ever have more suggestions or questions, remember, we're here for you. Whether it's through our 24/7 support, webinars, or our Knowledge Base with hundreds of articles, we aim to provide the resources you need. We invite you to explore our vibrant Community Forum, where you can engage with other users, share your ideas, and stay informed about our roadmap. Here are the links to our community-driven platforms below: Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Warm regards, Karina B. (Customer Advocate)

Natalie
Manager en Canadá
Deportes, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I'm glad we made the switch.

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: The set up was quite easy, and the experience has been great. We had a few hiccups along the way but I have learned through these with the help of the Wellness Living support team, who is always available to help.

The entire system is very intuitive and easy to use.

Contras:

I don't think we had anything we didn't like.

la semana pasada

Dear Natalie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving! We're thrilled to hear that you've found our system intuitive and easy to use. It's fantastic to know that your onboarding process went smoothly and that you've had a great experience overall. We truly appreciate your kind words about our support team. At WellnessLiving, we strive to provide exceptional customer service, and we're delighted to hear that our team was able to assist you effectively. It's wonderful to hear that you're loving the many features our platform offers! We've designed our software with simplicity and functionality in mind, so it's fantastic to hear that you're finding it easy to navigate. Remember, if you ever need assistance or have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or give us a call and leave a voicemail. Our dedicated support team is always here to help you make the most of our platform. Warm Regards, Anthony S

Tracey
Fuente de la reseña

A++ After being a MindBody client for 15 years we moved to WellnessLiving and never looked back.

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: A++
The stand out experience is with WL customer support. We know WL is are a living, growing, platform and things are not always perfect. But anytime we have an issue the team leaps into action and helps solve the problems and has a system in place to report any issue to evlivate to DEV Opt team.

Customer service is stellar and in real time which is very important for our client care and keeping our business moving forward.

Contras:

Links are a bit buggy for client who use WL at other businesses. This is mostly when you use a link on a mobile phone for a class or event we are marketing. I would also like to be able to generate a link to a day and time, Trainer. Currently it links for services only generate to all.

hace 4 meses

Hey Tracey, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with WellnessLiving. We are thrilled to hear that you made the leap from Mindbody after 15 years and that WellnessLiving has become a crucial part of your business. We understand that change can be challenging, and we appreciate the trust you placed in us. Your positive remarks about our Customer Solutions Team have truly made our day. We take pride in offering stellar and real-time customer service to ensure your client care is top-notch and your business continues to thrive. We value your feedback on the links, and we acknowledge that there's room for improvement, especially with mobile phone usage. Your concerns about generating links for specific days, times, and trainers are duly noted, and we're committed to finding solutions. We encourage you to reach out to our Customer Solutions Team via phone and leave a voicemail or email at [email protected] to discuss this further. Your insights are invaluable in helping us enhance your experience. At WellnessLiving, we view each challenge as an opportunity to refine and grow. Your observation about our living and growing platform is spot on, and we're dedicated to swiftly addressing any hiccups you may encounter. We truly appreciate your partnership and the collaborative spirit you bring to our platform. Remember, your voice matters, and we actively listen to our customers. Feel free to share any additional feedback or suggestions on our Community Forum. It's a space where your insights contribute to our continuous improvement, and we're excited to have you as part of our vibrant community. Here's the link: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. We look forward to supporting your business and ensuring your experience remains exceptional. Warm regards, Carter F. (Customer Advocate)

Katie
Owner Trainer en EE. UU.

good software

4.0 hace 4 meses

the custom app is great and customer service is outstanding

Contras:

some of the scheduling features are cumbersome and need improvement in addition to making changes to individual's accounts

hace 4 meses

Hey Katie, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your positive experience with WellnessLiving! We truly appreciate your kind words and are thrilled to hear that you've found our custom Achieve Client App to be a great asset. It's fantastic to know that it provides you with a seamless branded experience while streamlining your business operations. We also appreciate your feedback regarding some of the scheduling features. For any concerns or improvements you'd like to discuss further, please feel free to call and leave us a voicemail or send an email to [email protected] with a detailed description of your experience. If you ever want to request enhancements, our Community Forum is a great place to connect with us. You can find it here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Once again, thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to support your business. Warm regards, Susan B. (Customer Advocate)

Erica
Owner, LMT en EE. UU.
Deportes, Trabajador autónomo

Alternativas consideradas:

Expensive, Only for the big business

4.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Not great. Not sure about the upgrades they did on their roadmap because it was cumbersome. Trying to cancel was impossible. Couldn't get an exit interview at a time that worked for me and when I could it was going to take over a half hour of sales tactics that I didn't have time for.

Lots of reports. Clean looking. CRM is amazing and customizable.Shared accounts between family. Easy to link and move credits. Great for packages & series.

Contras:

Too big for a small business. Things didn't work right, like gift certificates. Screwed up every single time. There were some I couldn't find. I couldn't send anyone to purchase online. The search function contained a large number of filters but didn't seem to filter the results properly.Balances on accounts were sometimes difficult to manage. Getting answers from the online help database was ridiculous. You look for something and you have to filter through tons of articles that had nothing to do with the issues you were searching for. If you find what you are looking for, save it in a word doc because you will never find it again.

hace 5 meses

Hey Erica, Sorry to hear your experience wasn't as positive as we hoped. We want you to know, we genuinely appreciate your feedback and apologize for any challenges you've encountered during your time with WellnessLiving. Your input is crucial in helping us improve our services and user experience. We understand that using our software might seem overwhelming due to its extensive features, but rest assured that we have many small business customers who find value in customizing the platform to meet their specific needs. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as expected, whether that's search functionality, gift certificates, account balances, or the usability of our Knowledge Base. Please know that our support teams are available around the clock to assist you with any issues or questions you may have with any of our features or tools, ensuring you receive the guidance and solutions you need to enhance your experience and get the most out of WellnessLiving. In addition, we regularly release upgrades and new features based on customer demands. To ensure you're fully informed and comfortable with these changes, we offer webinars and training sessions designed to walk you through each release with care. Our goal is to make your experience with WellnessLiving as smooth and beneficial as possible, and your feedback plays a crucial role in helping us achieve that aim. Regarding the cancellation process, we apologize for the inconvenience. While we're sorry to see you go, we genuinely wish you the very best in your future business endeavors. If you ever decide to give WellnessLiving another try or have any questions in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're here to assist you in any way we can. Warm regards, Daniel M. (Customer Advocate)

Joe
CEO en Canadá

Always improving software

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Ease of use and ability for them to make updates beased on user experience.

Contras:

Costs creep up as new features are added.

la semana pasada

Dear Joe, Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our software continually improving and easy to use. Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we're committed to making updates based on your experience to ensure you have the best possible platform. We understand your concern about costs creeping up with new features, and we want to assure you that each addition is carefully considered to enhance your experience and drive business growth. Our aim is to provide you with a comprehensive solution that covers all your needs, from scheduling to client management, marketing, and more, all in one intuitive platform. If you ever need assistance or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected] or leave a voicemail. We're here to help you every step of the way! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Here's to many more successful experiences together! Warm Regards, Anthony S

Mohammad
Software developer en Jordania
Software informático, 5,001-10,000 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

WellnessLiving is the product you need to run your physical life.

5.0 hace 12 meses

Comentarios: A great application to use. It has all the requirement. The cost is a bit higher but overall it is good.

The staff is their asset. The support is really great and you feel they are very comfortable when they talk to you and support you.

Contras:

They do not consider complains from the first time unless few people/users raise the flag with the same issue then they would consider that complain and start working on it.

hace 12 meses

Hey Mohammad, Thanks for the great review, it's awesome to hear that you like working with our support team. We offer substantial Help Center resources for our customers like the Knowledge Base (1000+ articles) and the Community Forum, but sometimes you'll have a question where you want to get an answer right away and there's no substitute for having a knowledge and savvy agent at the ready when you need it. I'd like to clarify on the part where you mentioned issues with the software. We provide immediate assistance to every customer inquiry, be it a question, an issue or even a complaint on how the software works. The way our process works is simple: you bring it to our support team, and we provide solutions based on your business needs and the use case. More often than not there's a setting in the backend or a way to it set it up differently which is exactly the type of thing our support team likes to help with. Frequently, we also get customer requests to enhance the software by adding or improving on certain features. These range from simple tweaks in the interface to entire new features for adding revenue streams. We build a lot of those enhancements with each of our regular updates and we use an upvote system where we prioritize topics that businesses are requesting the most. Occasionally we also come across instances where a particular feature isn't working as intended, and in those cases our development team fixes it right away - no upvotes required. We stand out from the competition in many ways but WellnessLiving customer support is what truly sets us apart. Thanks again for the great review. Steven H. (Customer Advocate)

Paolo
Regional Director en EE. UU.
Música, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great All-in-One Software, Excellent Customer Service!

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: It has been fantastic. The customer service has been quick to respond to our needs.

The scheduling and billing work exactly as needed. The fact that we can also do a lot of automated marketing is a major benefit. The software is highly versatile and can be suited to different business needs. The onboarding process was smoother than expected! Zapier and Mailchimp integrations are huge!

Contras:

sometimes it can be just a little bit slow, but it doesn't happen often. We also have a lot of data so it is understandable.

hace 6 meses

Hey Paolo, Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful review of WellnessLiving on Capterra. We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our all-in-one software and the excellent customer service you've received. When it comes to switching from Mindbody, we're proud to be your choice for a music school-focused solution. Our onboarding team is dedicated to ensuring that your transition is as smooth as possible, and it's wonderful to hear that your onboarding experience exceeded expectations. While Mindbody has its limitations for your unique needs, WellnessLiving not only caters to music schools but also provides a robust suite of features to enhance your operations. It's fantastic to know that our scheduling and billing features meet your needs precisely, allowing you to save valuable time and reduce potential errors. We understand the importance of streamlining processes, and our integrations and automations, including Zapier and Mailchimp, are here to make your life easier. As one of our newest integrations, Zapier opens a world of endless possibilities of seamless automation and connectivity for you. Through a series of automated workflows called "Zaps," you're then able to connect to over 5,000 of the most popular work apps, including Mailchimp. It's truly a win-win for your music school! Paolo, we really value your understanding regarding the occasional speed issue, especially considering the volume of data you manage. Remember, your feedback helps us continually optimize our system for even better performance. We're thrilled to have you as part of the WellnessLiving community, and we're here to support your music school's unique requirements. Your choice to switch highlights our dedication to delivering top-notch customer service and tailored solutions. Our team is always just a message away, and we're committed to ensuring your experience remains fantastic. If you ever have more insights to share or any questions, please feel free to reach out. You can send us an email at [email protected] or hop on our Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ I'm confident you'll get the answers you're looking for in a timely manner. Again, thanks Paolo for choosing WellnessLiving, and here's to continued success for your music school! Warm regards, Quentin W. (Customer Advocate)

Katie
Manager, Owner, Instructor en EE. UU.

Endless Possibilities with Wellness Living Software for Studios

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: The onboarding process was fabulous! My dedicated specialist would find the answers to any questions I had. I also utilize the "help line" quite often and I'm always surprised by the quick response and level of concern from the agents who are on call.

The ability to create classes, events, and appointments for my new yoga studio is the part of the software that I use the most. My clients can easily choose from purchase options and book a class from their phone or computer. I also enjoy the varying degree of permissions I can allow for instructors and future employees.

Contras:

When I create an Event, it seems like there are too many settings on the event set up page, and then the purchase option ticket that has to be created to go along with the event. Especially the purchasing rules and use of the early bird discount. Also, the Elevate Staff App does not always refresh class count numbers without a manual refresh from the instructors.

el mes pasado

Hey Katie, Thank you for your wonderful review! We're truly appreciative of your kind words and thrilled to have you as part of our community. From creating classes and events to the seamless booking for your clients, we're delighted that you're enjoying our software for your yoga studio. We value your feedback on Event setup and purchasing rules; it helps us improve. Regarding the Elevate Staff App, our team is continually working to enhance its performance. Should you have questions or concerns, please reach out to [email protected], or leave a voicemail when you call, and our team will promptly assist you. We'd love your insights on our Community Forum, a place to share, ask questions, and influence our software's future. Check it out here: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, Katie! We're here to support you every step of the way and look forward to this journey together. Warm regards, Adam S. (Customer Advocate)

Neely
Owner/Massage Therapist en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great for Newbies; Not Recommended for Switching

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: I've been disappointed overall. I had high hopes that switching for MindBody to Wellness Living would be a cost and hassle savings for us. It's neither. While my bookkeeper declares it's saving us money, I know there are countless and invaluable hours of my time not logged that I spend trying to troubleshoot and navigate this software. Training is insufficient for both onboarding and staff follow-up. The importing service is incomplete and resulted in me losing 5 years of detailed sales and attendance data, plus hundreds of class and event descriptions.

The visual layout and function of this software is appealing and easy to read. The overall aesthetics are good. In our initial switch, the function for our clients to update their passwords was excellent and increased our initial participation. It is also fairly easy for new clients to use from our website.

Contras:

It is full of bugs and programming shortcomings. Servers are slow. Staff App is buggy and often inoperable. Credit card swiping feature on mobile devices is virtually non-functional. Sensitivity of the software on the "wrong" browser, wrong device, after updates, etc is frustrating. At least once a day I encounter a major function that isn't working. Returning clients have difficulty updating log-ins, staff has trouble navigating the schedules and filters and limitations, notification settings are so convoluted that clients and staff get spammed with useless auto-emails they don't need.

hace 4 años

Thank you Neely for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you find the software intuitive and easy to use not only for yourself but for your clients as well. We are however incredibly sorry to hear that you have encountered difficulty with the platform. Your feedback is vital to our growth and mutual success. Our number one goal is to ensure that yourself, your staff, and your clients are all getting the most out of the WellnessLiving platform. Neely, a customer support team member will reach out to you shortly to see how they can help. Our support agents are knowledgeable WellnessLiving experts that can help you to optimize your business with our software. Please also refer to the knowledge base day or night for a quick and informative solution! Also, we now have a community forum for our customers to voice their concerns and suggest improvements. We would really appreciate hearing from you there! Tony M. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Comercio minorista, 10,000+ empleados

A System with Great Potential

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Use it every day and love it!

I store my appointment details on my calendar, but I can’t keep track of them when I’m in a hurry. WellnessLiving is a lifesaver especially for people like me who need to be organized and reminded about my meetings. It contains a simple interface which is straightforward to use. The best part is I can actually book a lunch meeting while searching for a restaurant or location on Google. Our staff can check co-workers schedule and manage appointments simultaneously using this software. No need to pick up the phone or send an email to check if you’re available on that date.

Contras:

I was quite disappointed with the customer support. They were slow to respond and not knowledgeable about the software. They need to train them to be more equipped for troubleshooting concerns.

hace 5 años

Thanks so much for taking the time to review! We're so glad to hear you think of WellnessLiving as a lifesaver and that you are using it every day and loving it! That is absolutely our goal when it comes to helping our customers achieve their highest level of success! We're also glad to hear you find our interface simple and effective when booking your appointments. We know that is vital when you are running a business and are busy yourself! I'm sorry to hear you had a disappointing experience with customer service, it is always our mandate to put our customers and their unique business needs first and we take pride in our level and speed of service and our knowledge about the product. If there are specific concerns about the software or issues that may arise, the fastest way to reach our Customer Excellence Team is to open a ticket in our Support Portal. We certainly hope you continue to love using the WellnessLiving software and feel confident in contacting us anytime for support.

Partner | Strategic Operations en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

The best gym software on the market. Support, functionality, and price to value are unrivaled.

5.0 hace 6 años

Systems: The ease of use, the customer/user experience, backend functionality, reporting functions, baked-in reports, WellnessLiving is exhaustive yet incredibly concise and simple to navigate. People: However, writing code and designing a slick user interface, is only one part of the equation. What really matters, are the people behind the software. From our first consultation call to the ongoing support, even well beyond our onboarding, the WL team has proven to be a valuable ally. Their staff's attention to detail, prompt follow through or follow up, allows us to focus on driving the business, instead of messing with software configuration. All in one methodology: We wanted a system that does not need (expensive) third-party software to be truly functional. In that regard, WL is unrivaled in that they allow us to run our CrossFit facility AND our Indoor Cycling Arena, both with asset booking, so we never oversell a class. Price point: We compared all major, and some smaller providers, and when we added it all up, no other system could offer us what WL offers, while maintaining a competitive price point. In summary: You have to find the best possible solution for your business. WL may very well be your ticket to have a back-office and front of the house ally, who allows you to manage your business. For us, after 10 years in business, we found the perfect solution!

Contras:

None. There are some weaknesses, which we brought to WL's attention, and our suggestions have been taken into a development log. We have access to the log and can observe the progress toward a solution. It's rather slick.

hace 6 años

Hi Michael! Thanks so much for leaving your awesome review. At WellnessLiving, we know that customers like you need to be able to find everything you need in one place, whether you are booking assets, making a sale, reviewing reports, or anything else. That is why we work so hard to fulfill your every desire. We are so happy to hear that you have finally found a home with us and are proud to be your ally in business!

Andrea
owner en EE. UU.

Wellness Living is a Great Tool for Building My Business

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, this software is 100% vital to the success of my yoga studio business, and I love it! Recently I also had a meeting with a business coach from Wellness Living who took time to go over many of the features with me so that I could better use Wellness Living to market my business, reach out to clients and increase engagement. This was so helpful!

I find Wellness Living meets all of my business needs and easy to use, teach to others and customize/adapt as needed. If anything, Wellness Living offers even more features than I currently use. When I've needed tech support they have been helpful and easy to work with.

Contras:

There have been a few work-arounds needed, and from time to time, something hasn't worked as intended- that might be user error however!

hace 2 años

Hey Andrea, Thanks for the amazing review! If our software is easy for you to use and it helps make your life easier as a business owner, then that makes us happy. Our co-founders Len and Sasha used to be Mindbody users at their own business, and it sort of had the opposite effect - there were issues, there wasn't much support, and the price kept going up! The problem was that there weren't any robust alternatives on the market, and that's how WellnessLiving was born. Over the years we've added a huge set of powerful features, we're continuing to enhance our software with each update release (based on what our customers have been requesting!) and most importantly, we operate with a complete emphasis on supporting our customers. We love helping businesses find amazing solutions for growing and enhancing their client experience, and we're glad you enjoyed working with our business coaches! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Kelly
Studio Owner en EE. UU.

Could not be happier

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: I was very nervous to switch software companies knowing what a large undertaking it may be, but it was extremely worth it! From the very beginning, I was completely supported from Wellness Living from sales to onboarding to account management. Since then, customer support has answered every question I have had, everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly, and the software is so easy to use both on the back end and for the client. I am SO happy I switched!!!!!

Contras:

The only thing that took some getting used to for me was adding photos to marketing emails. I am used to it now, but you do have to jump through a few hoops to add your own photos. The auto marketing is amazing though.

el año pasado

Hey Kelly, Thank you for the awesome review! We're happy to hear you've had such a smooth transition to WellnessLiving from Mindbody. Our customers always tell us that it was nerve-racking at first, but the persistent support from their dedicated Onboarding Specialists addressed all their concerns and ensured the migration was a success. They are there for you every step of the way, from transferring all your data, to training you on the software, to helping you optimize your day-to-day. It's crucial that your transition is a smooth process since it requires you to trust us with your business to make sure everything goes as seamlessly as possible. Running a business is hard work, and we want to make sure we're doing everything we can to help you along the way! Again, thanks for the review, and we look forward to growing your business together! Aiden P. (Customer Advocate)

Shawn
Dance Instructor/ Business Owner en EE. UU.
Artes escénicas, Trabajador autónomo

WellnessLiving Review

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, I like all of the features and I especially appreciate how affordable it is!

I love the how usuer friendly most things are. I like the ability to quicky duplicate classes and purchase items. I like the ability to group members and to email/text members. It really is a one stop shop! I also love the reports!

Contras:

I feel that sometimes there are a few more steps then necessary. Things could me streamlined a bit. I also receive complaints about glitches and errors from my clients semi often, when they are trying to sign up for classes.

el año pasado

Thanks for the great review Shawn! WellnessLiving is easy enough for anyone to use, which is important especially if you have clients who have never used software before and you want it to be really easy for them to make their bookings and do their purchases, hassle-free. Because it's customizable you can tailor everything from booking policies, available purchase options and schedule visibility to your liking. And you can switch it all around down the line if you feel like making any changes! It's all easily done from Setup with one just login – no more need for seven different accounts with various tool platforms for emails or scheduling or payments. Everything you need to run you business, integrated all in one platform. That's why we're here! To help make your life easier as a business owner. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Christopher R. (Customer Advocate)

Matthew
CEO en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Awful - All attempts to fix by management have been lackluster and ineffective.

1.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: None. Any perceived benefits from the clients side are MORE than eliminated by the fact that it forces a business owner to run blind.

We changed to this software from Mindbody because it was, at first glance, much more intuitive and easy to use from our clients perspective.

Contras:

This software has completely put my business in the dark from an analytical standpoint. The reports are inconsistent, inaccurate, and unusable. For example, originally, they had no way of separating cash based or accrual based accounting, nor did they realize why this would be important. After explaining to their management team why a business might need to know this, they added a filter to a single report that allowed to view only cash reporting. This filter means this is the only truly accurate report and all other data compared to it is useless. Additionally, reports consistently return inconsistent data. A membership report run for a previous month will swing by 10-15% running the report from one day to the next, which should be impossible, as that month is ALREADY OVER and the data should be unchangeable. Apart from the horrifying inaccuracies in the data, even if it were accurate it would be nearly unusable in any helpful, decision making way. There's no way to compare one set of data to previous sets without recording it externally and doing the number crunching yourself. In an effort to extrapolate literally ANYTHING useful from this software, I've had to hire analytical accountants to manually sift through the available data, and create custom designed software, at great expense. The decision to move to this software may have been the biggest mistake my company has made in 5+ years.

hace 6 años

Hi Matthew, I'm Lyndsay, one of the Customer Success Managers here at WellnessLiving. I'm really sorry to hear that you are having so many issues with your reporting. Please give us a call at 1 (888) 668-7728 and we'll get that straightened out for you in no time. Once we get your reports working for you, maybe you'd like to invite our CEO, Len Fridman to visit your location while on his tour of WellnessLiving Studios in your area? Check it out: ----> https://youtu.be/j8QCFI39_WA ----> https://youtu.be/RrjD7a_2G1A ----> https://youtu.be/Zevo4_c9hhc

Katya
owner en Canadá

Unacceptable

1.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: inexcusably poor customer service and their business practices are shady at best making me feel like Im getting scammed by the company.

The start-up was fine.. after that it was all down hill

Contras:

the customer service is TERRIBLE. all they do is lie to you and say that they will call you back and never do.it is impossible to cancel the subscription because you, the owner, have no say in the matter. you have to call up tech support where they will "get back to you" and then never do. I have been trying to cancel for 3 weeks now and have resorted to putting a stop order on my credit card because they refuse to pick up the calls and im assuming now that my number has been put on their watch list as I get sent to voicemail 9/10 times. There is also no way for the owner to remove or edit the first credit card they put in, meaning that you have no ability to cancel your subscription or remove your personal payment information from their database. So basically it's impossible to leave without talking to their staff or canceling your credit card entirely.I wanted to post this so that anyone looking to sign up is warned that once you're in. its hard to get out.

el año pasado

Hi Katya, I am sorry to hear about your experience. As with many software companies, you have signed up on service agreement for a fixed period of time, and we'll need to get in touch with you directly in order to process any requests for early closure prior to that date. Several members of our team attempted to contact you last week by phone and by email when you submitted your request but unfortunately it seems they weren't able to reach you. Please know that I'd really like to help you with your account and make this right. I've sent you an email, if you can please respond or alternatively email me back at [email protected] and I will see to it that we help you with your account right away. Naz H. (Customer Advocate)

Keturah
Música, 11-50 empleados

Not Worth It

3.0 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: It was fine. The price was higher than I wanted to pay, but they offer so many things I thought it would be worth it. Unfortunately I found they offer many things but none of them are done well. I would not recommend wasting your time.

I liked the look of Wellness Living. It was easy to use. I liked the emailing and texting features as well as the reminders sent. I liked how easy it was to mark attendance.

Contras:

This is an application that is meant for gyms. There are many similarities between gyms and music schools, but it felt like I was always trying to stick a square peg in a round hole. The scheduling aspect is key and didn’t function well for us. We use recurring lessons only and when their was a recurring issue with students being randomly dropped from their teacher’s schedule, customer service said it wasn’t a problem. That was the final straw for us.

hace 7 meses

Hi Keturah, Sorry to hear your experience wasn't positive as we hoped. Our main goal is to provide an all-encompassing business management platform tailored to the unique needs of music schools like yours. We've collaborated closely with hundreds of music schools to refine our features, ensuring that they address every aspect of your business, from easy client booking to schedule and equipment management, marketing solutions, and advanced reporting. Upon investigating your account, I noticed that you reached out to our Customer Support Team for assistance with a scheduling issue last year. However, it seems that we were unable to connect with you despite making several phone calls and sending emails. I understand how frustrating it can be when things don't go as expected, but please know that our Customer Support Team is here to help, and they excel at resolving such issues. There could be various reasons for the discrepancy, such as client-side cancellations, schedule edits by staff, or purchase/booking rules set up in the backend. All we'd need is the opportunity to work with you to dive deeper and get you the answers you're looking for. We're sorry to see you go, but we genuinely wish you all the best in your future business endeavours. If you ever reconsider and need assistance in the future, our team is here to support you. Warm regards, Jack T. (Customer Advocate)

Jessie
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

Wellness Living has saved us tons of time and $$$!

5.0 hace 6 meses

Comentarios: We are keeping better track of our clients, able to offer memberships that are easy to sell and of high value to our members, all of which means higher revenue for us.

The customer service is amazing. If I can someone answers 98% of the time. The staff is polite, helpful and really cares about solving problems.

Contras:

The only thing I wish is that we were charged in Canadian Dollors instead of USD.

hace 6 meses

Hey Jessie, Thank you for sharing your fantastic feedback. We're absolutely thrilled to hear about the positive impact our platform has had on your business. First and foremost, we're delighted that you've had such a great experience with our Customer Service Team. We pride ourselves on providing top-notch support, and it's heartening to know that you've found our team to be polite, helpful, and dedicated to solving any issues you encounter. Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. We understand your preference for being charged in Canadian Dollars, and we appreciate your feedback on this matter. We continually assess ways to enhance our billing processes, and your input is invaluable in this regard. It's fantastic to hear that WellnessLiving has helped you streamline your business operations. By keeping better track of your clients and offering easy-to-sell, high-value memberships, you've not only saved time and money but also increased your revenue. Your success is a testament to the power of our platform, and we're honored to be part of your journey. If you ever have more suggestions or questions, please don't hesitate to reach out at [email protected]. We're here to support your business every step of the way. You can also visit one of our community-driven platforms to get the answers you're looking for. Knowledge Base: https://www.wellnessliving.com/knowledge-sharing/knowledge-base/ Community Forum: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving, and we look forward to continuing to serve you. Warm regards, Sarah M. (Customer Advocate)

Colleen
Owner, Fitness and Wellness Coach en EE. UU.

Wellness Living

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Overall I have had a very positive experience with Wellness Living. The price is reasonable for the features being offered. Wellness Living has helped me to keep my business organized. All my administrative duties can be done with Wellness Living. I am more organized and have time to focus on my clients. I have been able to generate reports that give a clear picture about the performance of the business. I have been able to improve my marketing and communication skills thanks to the special features. My clients are pleased with the ease of use to purchase, schedule and access virtual appointments for personal training and wellness coaching. Keeping my clients happy keeps them coming back!

Wellness Living helps me to stay organized and use my time wisely. I am able to offer clients convenient scheduling and flexible payment options based on the features Wellness Living provides. The features streamline the experience for the client.

Contras:

Some challenges with Wellness Living are related to technical issues in which I cannot resolve on my own or by using their Knowledge Base guide. I may need to call for assistance and then need to wait for someone to get back to me. However they are very responsive and usually follow up within 24 hours.

hace 5 meses

Hi Coleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts and experiences with WellnessLiving. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're thrilled to hear that you've had a positive journey with our platform. It's fantastic to know that WellnessLiving has played a crucial role in helping you stay organized and make the most of your valuable time. We understand that your business demands efficiency, and we're committed to providing you with tools that streamline your administrative tasks and enhance your client experience. We greatly appreciate your understanding when it comes to technical challenges. While we strive to make our platform as user-friendly as possible, we know that sometimes issues can arise. Our 24/7 Customer Support Team is dedicated to assisting you promptly and effectively, ensuring that you receive the help you need to keep your business running smoothly. We're also pleased that WellnessLiving aligns with your budget and offers the features necessary for the growth of your online business. Delivering value at a reasonable price is a top priority for us, and we're delighted that our platform has met your expectations. Your success story is truly inspiring, Coleen. From keeping your business organized to enhancing your marketing and communication skills, we're proud to be a part of your journey. Happy clients are the cornerstone of any thriving business, and we're thrilled that WellnessLiving has contributed to your clients' satisfaction and loyalty. At WellnessLiving, we're continuously working to improve and provide you with the best tools and support. May I suggest you visit our Community Forum—it's the place to go to provide feedback and insights on our software, apply to participate in user testing, ask questions, view our product roadmap, and request new features you'd us to build next. Here's the link below: https://community.wellnessliving.com/page/home/ Thank you once again for choosing WellnessLiving. Your continued success is our utmost priority. Chris C. (Customer Advocate)