Opiniones de WellnessLiving

Sobre WellnessLiving

Solución para reservas online, programación de recursos, generación de clientes potenciales y creación de informes para estudios de fitness.

Descubre más sobre WellnessLiving

The switching process was easy, the customer support was great, and all of the features i was looking for in a software were there for a third of the price of Mindbody.

Contras:

I just hate software in general. I'm not tech savvy, so this whole undertaking made me really nervous.

Valoraciones de WellnessLiving

Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.1/10

WellnessLiving tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 374 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado WellnessLiving antes?

Filtrar opiniones (374)

Lucie
Pilates Studio Owner

So Glad I Made the Switch

5.0 hace 2 años
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Justin
Managing Partner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic software that is totally customizable to my business. Great service too.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Simple, customizable, and easy to use with great support. From my experience there is no service that even compares. Between the adaptable technology, amazing support, and ease of use I couldn't be happier. I hope every gym uses them, except my competitors.
Thank you, Wellness Living for making the success of my gym much easier, and for all your support.

I've been with Wellness Living for about 2 ½ years now. I've used multiple softwares at my gym in the past including EZ Facility, Zen Planner, and Mindbody. I've definitely had experience with other options. I must tell you, I have no intention of ever going back. Wellness Living has outperformed every other service I've ever used on every level. Every other service expected me to change my business to accommodate their software! That seemed crazy to me. Wellness Living adapted their software to my business's needs. That was huge for my business. On top of that, the app is fantastic, it works seamlessly and my clients love the ease of use for booking an appointment and purchasing additional services and products. Their support is second to none if I have a question or an issue it's never difficult to find someone and get it resolved quickly. The reporting is completely customizable which I love. The rewards program is easy to implement and has been fantastic for incentivizing the behaviors that grow our gym. The SEO boost I received from starting with Wellness Living has been great and made my job MUCH easier. Along the digital lines, I also have to say that their data migration was the easiest I've ever experienced. They handled everything. If you've ever experienced the typical nightmare of data migration you know how huge a benefit that is.

hace 5 años

Hi Justin! Thanks for your support and for taking the time to leave us a review. We at WellnessLiving know that software that you choose should work for your business, not against you, and we work hard to provide you with everything you could ever need. Our team is obsessed with making things work just the way you want, so we are so happy to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome experience with us over these past two-and-a-half years. Cheers to another!

Sara
Wellness Studio Owner en RU

New User Feedback -

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Great automation, simple and easy booking system with access for all my team. Easy to use a great for client journey especially with the white label app which looks great! Lots of training, detailed onboarding and tech support whenever required. Had a fantastic session with my Business Advisor [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who gave load of tips I could put into action immediately to improve sales and client journey.

Team set up data migration from the previous company, fantastic feedback on ease of use of app, so much functionality and automation. Starts to become intuitive after a while. I'm really liked how it can do all of my bookings, reports and create a full client journey. Everything is in 'real time'.

Contras:

So much still to learn, little errors when setting up can set me back but the customer support team have been great and advising and resolving everything! New clients who are not as tech savvy, try to sign up and get confused by clicking Facebook/Google to sign up as it the first thing they see. They forget their password/struggle and give up or phone me because they have miseed the 'Sign Up' call to action at the bottom - would prefer this to be the first prompt.

hace 2 meses

Thanks for the great review Sara! We're glad to hear you're having a good time with ease of use on the app and with the software. WellnessLiving not only provides the various tools you need for your day-to-day but importantly it combines them into a an intuitively packaged platform so it's simple to learn, and easy to switch from one feature to another. We've focused much of our tech development into the ease-of-use factor, and we continue to do regular updates to add little tweaks into the interface (in addition to adding new features) so that you can count on an experience that keeps improving over time. We even added a tool in a recent update (based on customers requesting the same option!) so you can omit the Facebook/Google sign up and have the main 'Sign Up' button appear first on the screen. Please don't hesitate to contact our Support team or ask our experts on the Community Forum, we'd be happy to help you enable that in Setup. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! Natasha B. (Customer Advocate)

Jaime
owner en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Learning curve, but great for small - midsize fitness studios and & professionals

4.0 la semana pasada Nuevo

Comentarios: Overall our clients like the system and it covers what we had to have. The product team is pretty responsive at reaching out to understand upgrade/enhancement requests and it has grown a lot in the 1 year that I've been using it. If you just need payments & reservation this may not be the system for you - but if you need more, like the virtual integration, multiple membership types and packages, and some marketing/communication (this is new) then this could be a great fit! This allowed me to replace Zen Planner, Keap/Infusionsoft and Zoom.

When we were looking for a member management system the important features to us were: *Membership contracts/setup & billing in one system*Ease of using the app or site to register for classes (and adjust as needed) *Virtual - we have in person and virtual clients (and some hybrid) so it was important that the system was able to integrate all of this in one place The system does a great job with these aspects and more and we're very grateful for that!

Contras:

Struggles we had*Data migration - we were using a competitor prior and were told data migration for class attendance history would be easily completed ... it was not. It was finally straightened out, but involved a lot of manual work on my part to get all 125 members information correct.*Customer support - it can take days to get a response to customer support inquiries, they quite often refer you to the support database (that is hit or miss) to search whether someone else has reported the same issue as you and can take quite a while to resolve issues. I worked in IT for 15 years, so I understand there is always prioritization of issues/ upgrades etc. I just think the process in general could be better. *Reliability - the coaching app especially can be unreliable and often just "spins" and needs to be shut down, re-opened etc.

Gina
Studio owner en EE. UU.
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Alternativas consideradas:

Not for yoga studios with services

2.0 hace 2 meses Nuevo

Comentarios: A huge headache. I dont know whats better but will begin seeing demos this week.

Its more affordable than MBO and all the class features work as they should. The apps are easy (when they’re working).

Contras:

SERVICES:Literally everything regarding assets and appointment booking, I could literally go on forever.CUSTOMER SERVICE:Customer service is outsourced in a call center and i assume have a high turnaround. I get answers to my questions 50% of the time. The other 50% is my explaining my problem, breaking it down, over and over for 40 mins with no resolve. Ive lost countless hours on the phone with them (literally every day i come across an issue).Also since my forced “professional upgrade” the customers service has gotten worse, WHEN they answer the phone.APP slow and constantly crashing.MARKETING No integration with paid ads, clients get lost from website to WL.

hace 2 meses

Hi Gina, We're really sorry to hear this. The customer experience is always our top priority and it's hugely important to us that you're always able to get the answers you need after speaking with support. We have a very large support staff based both locally in North America as well as internationally to ensure we're able to get you quick responses no matter where you're calling from, or the nature of your inquiry. We're very disappointed to hear that you haven't had a good experience and we are investigating to determine how this occurred. Someone from our team is reaching out to you directly to obtain more info on what happened and ensure this is fixed right away. Thousands of yoga studios worldwide use WellnessLiving to help grow their businesses everyday and we won't quit until you're able to as well. Scott G. (Customer Advocate)

Anna
Studio Manager/ Event Coordinator en EE. UU.

Wellness Living Review

5.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: I cannot express enough how wonderful it is to work with the customer support team at Wellness Living. They go above and beyond to ensure that our business is thriving, and help us take it to the next level!The software is very intuitive and easy to use for us as administrators as well as our community members and clientele.

Customer support is unmatched!Our members can sign up for classes with ease.Our schedule is available for all to see.Processing payments is a breeze. Integration from MindBody software was smooth.

Contras:

Some of our offers that should be auto renewed are available as a "one time purchase", but then auto renewed and causes confusion with our members and leads to more work to refund unrequested renewals.

hace 2 meses

Hey Anna, Thank you for the amazing review. We appreciate the positive feedback on your great experience with WellnessLiving, from the software usability itself to your time working with our customer support team. We market our product as a true all-in-one solution for just about every part of running your studio, and we're continuing to expand on the capabilities of the software to help better serve customers such as yourself. By making it simple for clients to see your schedule and book classes online, you start to see substantial growth in the number of clients who end up visiting your studio after viewing the site online, with incremental improvements to the number of clients who go on to convert into recurring memberships. You can then improve client retention rates by using our powerful automations and reporting tools, which also allow you to conduct personalized marketing campaigns to segmented client groups which have been found to be 50% more effective than standard, non-segmented equivalents. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team at any time for assistance with any sort of inquiry pertaining to the software, even for general how-to's or recommendations on setup. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Ian N. (Customer Advocate)

Lacey

Best club software!

5.0 hace 4 meses

I have used Mindbody, Shape.net, and other software that were not as user friendly and were over-priced. I have loved the support WellnessLiving offers as well as their monthly releases with new updates and features always trying to improve their product based on feedback.

Contras:

I do not have any complaints and I would recommend Wellness Living to any business.

hace 3 meses

Hey Lacey, Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it! WellnessLiving is a company built around a genuine customer focus because many of the other software providers like Mindbody aren't doing it. It affects the way you use the software, it affects your costs, it affects the quality of support, and all those things have a real impact on your business and the service you deliver to your clients. One example is that we are actively taking customer requests on enhancements and on the way they'd like to see certain features work, and we're actually making those changes to WellnessLiving to give you a consistently better product. It's amazing to the see the platform's evolution with each update release as you're able to provide more service options to your clients, utilize new integrations, and customize more to your liking with things like the store, the schedule, notifications, reports, you name it. Thanks for choosing WellnessLiving! Susan A. (Customer Advocate)

Erin

Wellness Living Runs my business

5.0 hace 4 meses

The mobile app and widgets that integrate with my website are very useful in real time scheduling and re-scheduling clients.

Contras:

The frequent updates are great but sometimes can get confusing and change things before you know how to use them in the update.

hace 4 meses

Hi Erin, We appreciate the great review! WellnessLiving makes it so easy to handle the different parts of your business all from a single login, and it's all on the cloud so you can do it from your phone or from your computer, even if you're not at the studio. Plus, clients can log in to the app and make bookings on their own, which helps make it easier for you track attendance and keep your classes full! It's all about harnessing the power of software to help your business grow through easy-to-use tools like our automations and client management system, mostly hands-free! We're consistently updating our software with the latest enhancements and functionality updates our customers have been asking for and that user-end focus has helped bring over a lot of studios from Mindbody. We still have our mind toward supporting small businesses and we appreciate the opportunity to work with your studio! Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving. Jayden A. (Customer Advocate)

Hannah
Office Manager en RU

Alternativas consideradas:

I wanted to love it, but I feel like a QA tester most days.

3.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

Comentarios: I wanted to love the software. There are parts of it that are good but the day-to-day functionality seems to be quite poor due to bugs and glitches. All in all, I would recommend it for those who are scheduling in-person services only. However, DO NOT GO WITH THIS COMPANY if you are running online classes and events as it's more trouble than it's worth.I have spent more time in the 2 months of using WellnessLiving trying to figure out workarounds (on my own and with the support team) for basic things such as discount codes not working, and payment options not syncing with their events even though all settings are correct than 6 years of using Mindbody. I or my team are contacting the support team multiple times every week for glitches occurring in the software (not user error).When signing up for the software I was impressed with the friendliness and support of the onboarding and sales team but since we've been using the software I have not been impressed with the customer service - for instance, I tried to attend my account review meeting but this didn't go ahead and I have been unable to reach anybody to reschedule - this is poor in my view.However, I have to say that the technical support team is really helpful, they have helped us with issues many times but also many glitches have been sent to the engineering team to fix - not what you expect with the cost of the software.

- The onboarding process was good - communication and training were thorough.- Aesthetically pleasing UI.- Customization and implementation of widgets onto the existing website are very simple and only need basic HTML/CSS skills.- Community forum and knowledge base useful and easy to navigate.- Easy to access support over the phone.- Automatic sending of links for virtual classes and integrated Zoom works well (but not for recordings - see cons).- Generally good basic software for scheduling in-person sessions.

Contras:

- Payment processing! Membership / one-off payments keep failing apparently due to the merchant processor PaySafe. We have pushed for this to be fixed and it's still pending. It is crucial for our business to take payments. We have lost revenue due to this.Online / recorded classes:- Automatic uploading of recordings doesn't work every time, therefore the video is lost and the client needs to be refunded or compensated.- Sometimes recorded videos don't play on the browser, and only on the client app (and vice versa), there doesn't seem to be a reason for this (have contacted customer support multiple times about this with no real resolution) resulting in the client needing to be refunded or compensated.

el mes pasado

Hi Hannah, Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. The way we differentiate ourselves from our competitors is simple: we truly care about your experience. That means we want to know how much time you've been able to save, and how much you've been able to grow your business using our software, and if you haven't been able to do that, we want to know why - and we'll do whatever it takes to make that happen for you! A senior specialist from our team is reaching out to help get to the bottom of the issues you mentioned and help you find solutions right away. We help thousands of our customers run virtual and in-person services everyday and we won't rest until you're able to do the same. Kayla I. (Customer Advocate)

Elvis
GRAPHIC DESIGNER en Nigeria
Arte y artesanía, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Wellness Living the good software when we talk of fitness and all thing fitness

5.0 hace 4 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Of all, i like how responsive thet are.

My online Class communication has been seamless cause of the easy access of the zoom meeting app. its so amazing and how thr customer support is very active and listens to suggestions.

Contras:

just fr once that i was dissappointed because of the delay. aside that. im good with wellness living. no issues

Dakota
Executive assistant en EE. UU.
Oficina ejecutiva, 501-1,000 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Easy

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Comentarios: Great product for scheduling our services ! We would recommend

This software is so easy to use , we use this for our scheduling and the system works perfect! I would recommend

Contras:

We don’t like that sometimes the app can crash we don’t know if it is our end on the apps tho . But overall it’s great

Joneil
Formación profesional y coaching, 11-50 empleados

Great Studio Managements Software

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I've been with WellnessLiving now for over a year, switching over from MindBody. The onboarding process was easy. My clients didn't experience any problems during the switchover. With the money I saved, I was able to get a white label app, which my clients love using. 2020 was a really challenging year for my business because of the coronavirus, and I'm not sure I would have been able to afford staying open had it not been for the decision to switch just a few months before being shutdown.

It's easy to use and intuitive. Lots of features and options to customize it for my needs. The company is always adding new features in response to feedback from its customers.

Contras:

Sometimes new features have unintended bugs that takes a few days to sort out.

hace 2 años

Hi Joneil, Thank you for amazing review! 'Easy' is the word we like to hear, because that's our objective: to make life easier for YOU when running your business! In Onboarding our specialists are there to make your migration a breeze and to help train you on the day-to-day features you'll be using. Fortunately that process usually doesn't take very long because we've made a special focus on keeping WellnessLiving very simple and easy-to-use, even for new users. We've always strived to serve you better than our competitors like MindBody, and this includes keeping prices low. It's really awesome to hear that you've found such significant cost savings on your subscription fees by making the switch. We appreciate your kind words and it reminds us of our purpose as a company. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Jessica
Founder/Owner en EE. UU.

Wellness Living Review

5.0 hace 10 meses

What I enjoy most about the software is the quality for the price. It appears to have similar/same features as MindBody and is more affordable. The software is easy to use and my clients love it.

Contras:

The onboarding process was drawn out and time consuming. There were too many points of contact and it was somewhat confusing.

hace 9 meses

Hey Jessica, Thank you for writing us a review! We believe everyone should have access to a quality business management platform at an affordable rate, and that's what we're here to provide! It's focusing on the simple stuff that has allowed us to succeed, and our powerful features combined with an interface that's really easy to use has helped many businesses like yours succeed as well. Starting out as a small company has given us a great perspective on why the focus on simplicity, affordability and customer support is just so important to build a successful partnership with our customers, and the other guys (like Mindbody) lose sight of that sometimes. We don't just see our customers as dollar signs, we view it as a long-term partnership with every business on our platform and what makes us happiest is when our customers are so happy that they even refer their friends, family and colleagues to join the WellnessLiving family. Thanks again for the review! Steven H. (Customer Advocate

Clif
Fuente: GetApp

Why a High Review of Wellness Living

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Overall, I am extremely pleased with Wellness Living. They do a great job working with those that use their software. They know who is paying their bills. Our success means Wellness Living will be successful. They really look for ways to make me more successful and profitable.

As the owner of 3 Yoga Studios and used 4 different software packages to manage my businesses. Once I got use to the ways to use Wellness Living, I noticed all of the ways the designers have made moving between forms, client information, classes, and much more; I have to rate it the best that I've used. The biggest value is the Tech Support. They are all friendly, patient, and well versed on the software. I have raised a couple of interesting questions and if they felt they did not have the correct answer, they asked for input from their team. I've called at a busy time, left a incomplete message, only to receive a call to insure that I was helped. Lastly, each time an Update comes out, it DOES improve my ability to manage my businesses.

Contras:

The only option that I have asked for was a tool / solution to manage Substitutes for Classes. I have only found one supplier do it well. Wellness Living provides a easy system to send in requests for improvements. I have raised this with them. I sense that they will have a solution out soon.

hace 3 años

Hi Clif, Thank you so much for your review! WellnessLiving strives to be the best all in one management solution for business owners such as yourself. We have built our software based on the suggestions received from our customers, so we are happy to hear that our system is so user-friendly and that you found all the various features helpful to your business. We are proud that we have won your heart! Our support team strives to deliver solutions to all customers regardless of how complex their issues may be. We are here to ensure that your needs are met, no matter the time of day. We are always working to improve our software, and are glad to know that our efforts are helping you manage your business. Our community forum is now in beta, so please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions on this new platform. We can't wait to hear more of your great ideas! You couldn't have said it better: Your success is our success! Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Susan
Fuente de la reseña

Wellness Living is on top of it

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Overall, Wellness Living gives an amazing product. They're there to help when you need it. They are user friendly. They truly have been, thus far, there for their clients. I get the impression that they really care and that's important.

I like the ease of use via their app. I love the versatility of the software. I love the fact that they're always upgrading. I love their customer support.

Contras:

One thing that is a little concerning is the price of integrating Zoom, the FitVid and FitLive. I'm a very small operation and with Covid having studios like mine shut down or relegated to virtual classes overnight, I'm lucky I didn't go under completely. I'm trying to get my footing and it's hard when there's new monthly fees. I was under the impression that FitVid was an upgraded feature within our existing monthly subscription payment and was so excited. I loaded some videos up as a starting point and kept getting these $49/mo charges and I thought they were related to extra text messages going out. I didn't even have time to check the specifics as I work another job just to keep things going. It's the nickel and diming effect that I don't appreciate. This is why I left MindBody. I understand the need to make money; however, the price seems a bit high considering that Zoom only costs $11.99/month and Wellness Living has many customers to spread their costs over the volume & seems like they could make the pricing much less expensive. Especially for grandfathered in clients who have been around for awhile. For me personally, being directed to the Forum for issues is something I haven't had time for. I'd rather just reach out to support as it's the most streamlined for me. I wish that support would transfer the issue into the forum so it could get recognized. I've never had time to sit in the Forum and present this stuff or look up other issues for resolution.

el año pasado

Hey Susan, We really appreciate it! WellnessLiving is next-gen software management made affordable, plain and simple, and just like you we were Mindbody customers tired of a customer service experience that kept going lower and lower while the price kept going higher and higher. We are always upgrading because in an ever-changing social and business environment, clients are always looking for something new and better and we just want to help businesses like you stay one step ahead and to keep growing! You wrote some honest feedback and it's true: every extra dollar and dime count when you're trying to stay afloat and a $49/mo add-on can really add up. Believe me when I say we're still as devoted to providing the most user-friendly and cost-effective all-in-one management platform as we were when we started a few years ago and we're always doing everything we can to keep our prices lower than the competition. Thank you for choosing WellnessLiving! Steve R. (Customer Advocate)

samantha
owner en RU
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, Trabajador autónomo

Karma Yoga Live

Comentarios: overall good

visually easy to navigate. on demand schedule was included at the time of joining

Contras:

Could not get immediate support. had to call the us which was expensive

hace 2 años

Hey Samantha, Thanks for the review, we're thrilled you made the switch from Mindbody and chose WellnessLiving! We get customers switching over every day, and many of the stories are the same - the transition was simple and they are now saving a ton of money without needing to pay for additional add-on fees. We take pride in being an all-in-one platform that is easy for you to navigate, and we're always adding even more features to help you get more bang for your buck. We're sorry for the inconvenience reaching Support by phone in the past, we've now added a toll-free support number for all our Australian customers. Our agents are passionate about answering all your questions and helping you succeed with our platform, so please do not hesitate to contact our Support team for any assistance. Natasha B. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Happy, Hopeful, and Disappointed

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I like the software and I really want it to work well and I see the potential. However due to these random outages I'm losing faith in Wellness living and am actually regretting leaving Mindbody. Please find a way to monitor these issues to at least communicate that something is wrong to us. I shouldn't have to be on edge wondering and hoping that the zoom integration is going to work correctly or that my clients are not going to get their emails that we send through the system. I realize we are new and this anxiety could be from that...I want Wellness Living to succeed and I want them to be the answer all of us in the boutique wellness industry have been looking for. So please please please make sure your servers are working!

Our onboarding was great! The specialist who guided us through everything and through the transition was helpful and very clear. We were ready to leave Mindbody after 14 years as they stopped caring about their paying clients. The onboarding was so efficient. The software itself is SUPER intuitive and some things that took 20 minutes in Mindbody only take seconds in Wellness LIving, which I LOVE. There are intuitive features to the software that make sense and I so appreciate. The app that was built for us is wonderful! And our transition which scared me went VERY smoothly!

Contras:

One day a week after our launch and everything was going smoothly...suddenly our clients could not access their virtual classes. They stopped receiving emails, pushes on their apps, etc. We had no idea what happened or what we did wrong. 95% of our business right now (during the pandemic) depends on virtual running smoothly...and I do like the zoom integration. However...after several frustrating calls with customer service no one could figure out what was going on. Four hours go by and finally after much frustration we learn that a server went down. We were told that this rarely happens and that it would be fixed. However this was after almost an entire day was spent on the phone with customer service who kept asking the same information over and over again and giving different explanations. The server situation was fixed and things were fine. I understand this can happen from time to time, but surely there is a way for someone to monitor a server like this? Weeks go by and things are running great....and then today the same thing happened! The exact same situation. We are still waiting on a call back to confirm if things are fixed. This makes me VERY nervous. As someone who relies 100% on virtual services for revenue for their business during the pandemic this creates a lot of frustration for my clients and for me. In general customer service is very kind and they try to be helpful but I have noticed with small issues I often get conflicting answers to problems.

hace 2 años

Hey Justin, Thank you for the review! We're glad your transition went very smoothly and you're enjoying the look and feel of WellnessLiving. We know that migration is often the scariest part when leaving a platform you've been with for so long, which is why we've focused heavily on making the process so simple and easy for you. Importantly, it's a lot easier for staff members and clients to make the adjustment to a modern, user-friendly system where each page, process and step take seconds rather than minutes. We've also focused extensively on developing the most helpful, knowledgeable and diligent Support Team in the business and your recent experience is the opposite of what we strive to achieve. Although issues can happen, our agents are trained to immediately find out what's going on, provide solutions and help our team fix it right away. A manager from Support will be reaching out to you to find out more about what happened and how we can improve. Gregory G. (Customer Advocate)

Chi
Owner en Venezuela
Fuente de la reseña

I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed.

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: My team and I have been using Wellness Living for over a year now. The first 7 months were a total disaster because the person who helped us set everything up wasn't very knowledgeable and ended up causing several errors that lasted months after we started working with this software.
We were ready to give up on this company until we talked to a great customer service representative. This person was ALWAYS attentive and happy to help us with whatever we needed.
We explained the entire situation and since then, they have been a great help at resolving any issues we encountered. Our daily experiences with the software have improved tremendously and 90% of the issues we had are now gone. As for the remaining 10%, the Wellness Living team is working non-stop to find a solution for us.
We are very happy and thankful for the 180° change we've experienced with them, and the excellent customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has given us. If you are fed up with an antiquated and cumbersome POS management software, give Wellness Living a try and I can confidently say that you won't be disappointed. This company is willing to put the time in to improve their software and listen to the needs of their customers to build a better platform for businesses to flourish.

The ability to see the schedule on staff view.

Contras:

The app could be improved but they are working on it!

hace 2 años

Hey Chi, Thanks so much for leaving your review. We're sorry to hear of the initial difficulties with your transition and we definitely fell short of our goals for your migration, but it's great that the right customer support rep. was able to really turn things around for you. Changing softwares is a huge undertaking for a business which is why we put such a strong emphasis on diligent support every step of the way. If you're not happy, we're not happy and you can always count on our team members to do their very best to help with your inquiries and ensure that your business' needs are met. We are so happy to hear that you're now enjoying the benefits of our next-gen business management software to save time and make your life easier! Even still, we're constantly working on adding new features and improvements for you to use, so please don't hesitate to send us more feedback on what you feel can be done better! Thanks again for the kind words. Brian S. (Customer Advocate)

Craig
Owner en Canadá
Fuente de la reseña

It is easier to use and a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.

5.0 hace 5 años

I made the switch to WellnessLiving in Nov 2016 and we are so glad we did! We used Mindbody Online for over 6 years and found MBO to be very expensive and complicated to manage. We wanted something simpler at a good price. After completing several online demonstrations of some other softwares, we were more than pleased with WellnessLiving. After the switch, the WL team took time to train us, answer questions, and gave us as much time as we needed to be comfortable with the software before the transition. Transferring the data was probably the most stressful part of the process, but the team at WellnessLiving made it quick and painless. We did have 1 error after the transfer and they were quick to make the correction to the system. There was no extra work on our part! Staff and clients were a little nervous about the transition, but once they got a chance to see and experience the new software, we have had nothing but compliments. Our online sales have jumped 60% - paying online is much quicker and more convenient! The support team has always been very helpful in quickly answering our questions and educating us. Over the course of a year we have seen WellnessLiving implement some amazing upgrades taking our feedback to heart. It is always evolving to serve our studio even better. Switching software can be scary, but with a well managed software like WellnessLiving, it is easier to use and at a great price, making the switch was one of the best decisions we've made.

Contras:

If we have to list a con, the one thing that comes to mind is sometimes the dialog box that confirms a task has been completed lingers a little longer than needed. The site can be a little slow during peak times, but has never been to a point where it's become an issue.

hace 5 años

Hi Craig! Thanks for leaving your review and making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know how nerve wracking the transition can seem, which is why our team is so determined to alleviate any related stress and make the process as smooth as possible. We are always here for you and working to make the system work exactly how you need, so be sure to submit any suggestions, or requests you have to us through the Support Center and we will review them right away as always. We could not be happier to hear that your experience over the past year has been so awesome and that you have experienced such incredible growth with us. Looking forward to another awesome year together in 2018!

Andrew
Owner/Instructor en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Wellness Living is a user-friendly platform for both clients and owners/staff.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Wellness Living has also stayed true to their promises. When I first spoke to them, they didn't have some of the things I was looking for in a software. The next time I spoke with them(6 months later), they had those things and more. It is because they actually listen to their clients' feedback. At the end of the day, we are the ones relying on the software to work, and be simple enough for us, our staff, and clients to use without any issues. It's like I was living in the street lost and wandering alone, to finding a home and a family to give me support and care. It's an extreme analogy, but in my case, it is true. I must say that I, Andrew Gordon, are speaking the words of my review-and relieved to have a place to share them. What I went trough with my old software provider was a nightmare. They left me hung out to dry, and it's a shame that I'm finding so many other stories of discontent. The truth I speak about my experience with Mindbody are documented with emails, chat transcripts and screenshots. I found Wellness Living after they had reached out to me in the past. They stepped up their game and keep getting better. So, as a consumer of software on a software review site, I feel a responsibility to honestly share what was bad about one provider and great about another. Once again, my words, my review.
Andrew Gordon
Yoga Moves You, Inc.

1. I love the reviews that show up as customer verified. It gives us the ability to show REAL REVIEWS from REAL CLIENTS. Sometimes, for one reason or another, there is a fake review on one of the major sites. It can be a situation that has no resolution, other than moving on. However, the review stays up, even if you protest an make it clear that person never came to your studio. Promoting the Wellness Living Reviews, which are FREE as a resource, give credibility and reassurance that the person leaving the review actually CAME to the studio! 2. I don't even use MailChimp anymore, even though Wellness Living is easy to migrate your Constant Contact and/or MailChimp into. I just love the ability to use WellnessLiving, straight from the platform, click on my clients and send out the email. On top of that, you can track the statistics of the email campaign if you wish. Again, NO ADDITIONAL COST!!! 3. While using the WellnessLiving software, I have enjoyed the ease of making changes to our business pages, such as changing our logo, website, and branding. The inner workings that we have to use as owners are easy to navigate. There are no screen that look like an error screen from one of the old IBM computers(think Load, "*", 8,1)-yes I am that old-and so are the feel and functionality of those screens in Mindbody! 4. The widget for the staff is awesome. We can update pics, bios, etc. on the fly and it seamlessly integrates with our websites-and looks great.

hace 5 años

Hey Andrew! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave your review and for so passionately championing our software! We love our customers as much as (maybe even more than) you love us, so we¿re obsessed with making WellnessLiving the perfect software for you. That¿s why we¿ve so carefully curated the system¿s features and functions to ensure that any unpleasant experiences with other providers are never repeated when you work with WellnessLiving. Instead, we try to help our customers have the best time possible when using our software. We¿re so happy to hear that you have had such wonderful experiences since joining us and look forward to providing you with more, Welcome home!

Maura
Co-Owner & Director en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We were paying an extra $1,000 to MindBody's partners for YEARS!

5.0 hace 5 años

Our first yoga studio opened 16 years ago, so we had to use MB. Since then, we've expanded to three studios and finally decided enough was enough! We were tired of feeling like we're a number, waiting hours--sometimes days--for a call back from their customer support line; we were unimpressed with how slow their system ran and how every transaction required too many clicks resulting in a poor business-end user experience; we hated that their system was dependent on Java, a well-known insecure and archaic plug-in, which constantly needed to be updated in order for transactions to run properly; and we disliked that even as a loyal customer, our rates continued to increase year over year. As soon as we switched, I was immediately impressed with all of WellnessLiving's integrated features. With Mindbody we paid an extra money per month for all of their extra partners including automated and email marketing, website widgets, customer engagement software and rewards program. WellnessLiving has everything all built in! I love that I can build a beautiful email template in Mailchimp and simply copy it over into WL to blast out to all of our clients. I also love that I can create and automate targeted emails to touch clients who haven't visited in three months and offer them a discount code to lure them back in (and help jog their memory that they want and need us in their lives!)

Contras:

Switching software systems is no easy feat. I had a dedicated migration specialist who continued to listen to my requests and needs during this huge change. My team (including myself) has had plenty of questions along the way, and WL has not only been responsive to our needs and concerns, but they continue to make us feel like we're a valuable part of THEIR team. With change, there's bound to be a few bumps in the road, but any time an issue has arisen, WL have immediately taken quick action to resolve and promptly assuage our concerns. This type of customer service is what makes us feel like they are truly concerned about our overall experience. We've made a number of suggestions to help improve our experience with their system, and WL continues to listen to us to implement these improvements. Because their system is based off of what their customers want and need, we continue to see software improvements each month that help us attain what we need to make our business run efficiently and productively. It's empowering, as a client of WL, to feel like my concerns and suggestions are being not only heard, but actually implemented into their system. I am confident that we've made the right decision to switch over to WellnessLiving and am optimistic that they will be instrumental in our business growth!

hace 5 años

Hey Maura! Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time! At WellnessLiving, we do our very best to deliver everything you need conveniently, all in one place, so it¿s great to hear that you¿ve found what you¿ve been looking for with us while alleviating some of your stresses. And we know how stressful a new software can be, which is why our team is with you every step of the way and will always be available to you. We hope to fulfill your every expectation!

Deacon
Owner ' Clinical Ayurvedic Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

A software that is intuitive with a team who are dedicated to the success of your business.

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: I can run my business without needing a degree on computer science!

When I finally switched to Wellness Living in April of 2016, I'd spent the previous 9 months agonizing about leaving MindBody Online. On one hand, my studio had 5-years of client data, and I was worried about the migration. Our staff was also familiar with the platform, and I was nervous about starting over with a new system. On the other hand, I was paying per month to run both studio locations, run they've engaged app and absorb their high credit card processing fees. To top it all off, we even needed to call into their technical support helpline to make minor changes to our schedule. Although any type of data migration from one system to another is never 100% seamless, the switch from MBO to Wellness Living was made seamless by the absolute dedication from the WL team. From sales to support, Wellness Living was single minded in the success of my business. We also received incredible training for our staff - something that we didn't get from MBO. In the end, we were up and fully running within 2 weeks. The functionality in the WL system is far easier to use (both studio ' client facing), we've had 0 outages, the cost of running WL are FAR less than many other systems and did I mention the WL team are fabulous? It's time to run your business on a studio management software platform that is intuitive, cost effective and with a team behind it who are dedicated to the success and growth of your business.

hace 5 años

Hi Deacon! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your kind review and for making the switch to WellnessLiving. We know that you and your staff are busier than most people can imagine, so spending tons of time learning a new software is the last thing that you have time for. At the same time, we also understand that having the best management solution for your studio can make all the difference in your day-to-day and long term success, so we always do everything we can to create the perfect software for you, while also making sure that you always understand exactly how to use it. Looking forward to growing more with you this year! Cheers.

Andres
Fuente de la reseña

I tried Schedulicity, Mindbody and now have been using Wellnessliving for 2 years

Comentarios: Free marketin
lots of tools for owner

While working with MindBody, I started to look for a new provider for many reasons: Credit Card processing was too expensive (main reason) Mindbody only allowed MindBody Hardware (WAY TOO Expensive) -add are mostly with third parties and at an additional cost (Online booking widget is HORRIBLE) Text message reminders were too expensive (Wellnessliving Text messages included in price) The schedule's platform was solely based on payments (appointments will change color based on the payment status) When I switched, the things that I liked from the very beginning were 1) How beautiful the design of the platform was 2) How easy it was to use 3) Clients can now login with Facebook (so they don't NEED to create a new username and password) 5)How easy it integrated into my website etc., etc. basically great from day one. Once all my client data was transferred and I mean even all my future appointments, EVERYTHING, I was able to really put Wellnessliving to work for my business. With the Text messaging Marketing feature I have been able to turn around multiple slow weekends (3-4 appointments booked) to fully booked weekends (12+ appointments booked). I simply send a text offer to the clients that have not been to the office for a few months, and they call back to take advantage of the offer. It's such a beautiful and lifesaving process! Lastly, If you need help at any point or have a suggestion, they will be there for you listening. That is very Important for me

Contras:

What I like least about the software is that at times it could feel expensive but then I remember ALL the features that it has...

hace 5 años

Hey Andres! Thank you so much for leaving your review and for deciding to choose WellnessLiving. We are always working hard to offer the very best features and options to meet your business' unique needs, while alleviating as much stress as possible, so we are ecstatic to hear that you have had such success with our system. Your success is our success, which is why we put such a focus on your ability to market, bill, connect, and schedule with ease. Keep in touch; we love hearing from you!

Ned
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Having switched over from Mindbody, I couldn't be happier! Can't possibly rate Wellness high enough!

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ease of use. Very progressive in development.

The fact that it is almost half the price of Mindbody is really secondary to the time and aggravation saved.   The ease of use and the inherent intuitiveness of the platform has saved us countless man hours that would have otherwise been spent on the phone with Mindbody support.  My initial hesitation in switching was rooted in the loss of the Mindbody app which our clients are accustomed to using. Turns out that the Wellness app is better and much more user-friendly.  I have had nothing but rave reviews from each and every client who has transitioned over. My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner.        Mindbody is antiquated and stuck in the mud.   Try to get a simple sensible change to Mindbody, impossible!  These guys, on the other hand, solicit feedback, want criticism, and work to improve the platform every day.   I have gotten more changes and upgrades from WL in one month than I got from Mindbody in three years.  Training new staff is now a breeze.  With Mindbody, every single out-of-the-norm issue that would arise would be handled with a series of work-arounds!   Nothing was simple, nothing was intuitive. Nothing!  The switch to Wellness has been more of a relief than anything else.  One or two clicks versus ten!  I no longer have to go to Florida to get a quart of milk.

Contras:

My initial concern was over customer support. They are growing at such a fast pace, the support sometimes took a hit. Turnaround for a response was slow. However, they quickly turned a negative into a positive as they now seemingly have their legs under them and are now extremely responsive. No on hold waits. If they need to call back, they do. Very smart in how they under-promise and over-deliver.

hace 5 años

Hey Ned! Thanks for taking the time to leave your review and all of your kind words. We know that the decision to switch to WellnessLiving is a big one, so we do everything we can to make the transition easy on you and your clients. That¿s also why our team is always working to provide you with even more value by constantly and consistently delivering the best services and support. We¿re delighted to hear that you¿ve had such an awesome beginning with us and will do our best to continue to exceed your expectations!

CLARA E
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Highly Recommend this Software

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Everything I need to run my business is provided in WellnessLiving. I can customize Reports, do internal Marketing, provide a Rewards Program, track Attendance, easily create Purchase Options and change them easily, when I need to, add Classes/Workshops/Events, and several Payment Options. Widgets allow me link to pages on my website, especially my Schedule, which members use extensively. Members can add/change their personal info, including cc/dc's. I can also create daily/weekly/monthly Tasks, and there is a running Contact link on each member's profile. I can also see their Activity, based on how they use the software. It really is great software to use.

Ease of use (setting up what you want), and user-friendly interface. The colors make it easy to see where you are and where you want to go. The customization is wonderful! And the apps helps members, and staff to easily access the software. And Support gets back to me right away. Phone calls are answered by a person ready to help me.

Contras:

Nothing really. I guess if anything, it would be requested changes or features taking longer to get up and running, and having to check into the community forum and help menu to find out what is going on with a request. Would be nice to get a notice when my request has been implemented. (And WL is great about asking us for what we want/need!)

hace 3 años

Hi Clara, Thank you so much for your amazing review! We have tailored our software to meet the needs of business owners and entrepreneurs, such as yourself, so we are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying the many features we offer such as our robust rewards program, scheduling tools, multiple payment options, and advanced reporting features. Our staff and client apps make it simple for you to run your business with ease, so we're happy to hear that your staff and clients are enjoying them too! Our support team is passionate about delivering solutions to you whenever you need them, so it's good to know that you're getting all the support you need. Thank you so much for your feedback in regards to our Community Forum. We will definitely take it into consideration! WellnessLiving is built upon such feedback and suggestions, and it is with your help that our software continues to grow. Thank you so much for choosing WellnessLiving! -Jenny P. (WellnessLiving Customer Advocate)

Virginia
Yoga Studio Owner en Australia

WL Yoga Studio - Great Software

5.0 el año pasado

I have been using WellnessLiving for two years, since the opening of my yoga studio. I had used other software at different studios for many years prior, and WL is far and away superior to the others. From an admin standpoint, it is easy to use and very intuitive. The interface is user-friendly. They’ve thought of everything from client retention and promotions. It really does save so much time. Our students love the app. It is a rare circumstance that people have any trouble doing their own admin like purchasing passes, enrolling in workshops, booking for classes… Again, it saves so much time on my part. I don’t even have a desk at the studio - everything in the system is done on my phone or iPad with a few clicks. Also, in the rare times I do need support, all I do is email, and I get a quick and thorough response. The on-boarding process was seamless and the WL team has such a great, well-organised process to get a new business up and running. I would recommend this software 10x over to any yoga studio owner. Thank you, WL! Here’s to many more years to come. Virginia Movement Vitality Yoga & Mobility Brisbane, Australia

Contras:

Not sure if this exists yet but a branded app for Android would be helpful. iPhone app is fine but the Android users have to use a non branded app which gets confusing.

el año pasado

Hey Virginia, Thank you for taking the time to share your incredible WellnessLiving experience! We appreciate all feedback and amazing business owners like yourself play a big part in helping us improve as a company. WellnessLiving was founded as a solution for studios seeking an all-in-one software solution at a fraction of the cost as compared to other software companies, and many of our customers are small businesses. Because of that we're always aiming to include as many features as possible while keeping the software intuitive and easy to use. Nowadays everyone is always carrying their phone with them, and we designed the app to be as simple to use as possible so your clients can access your business on the go at practically any time. Just wanted to let you know we that we have the custom branded app for Android on the Google Play Store and we'll have your account manager reach out to you to discuss that and make sure you get the possible rate :) Jack T. (Customer Advocate)