Calificación media

• En general
    4.1 /5
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre UKG Ready

Kronos Workforce Ready es un conjunto completo de HCM de herramientas automatizadas y escalables que integra, entre otras funciones, recursos humanos, nóminas, tiempo y asistencia.

Descubre más sobre UKG Ready

Mostrando 813 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Jeff K.
Bartender
Hostelería, 10,000+ empleados
  • Publicado el 6/3/2020

"Kronos for Workplace Scheduling"

Comentarios: My regular work for the last year or so has recorded my hours and wages via clocking in with my badge on the Kronos system. I have learned to utilize it for all I can. I see my previous work info before payroll is done and can view future schedules and current numbers and earnings. I work for a terrific and large company and Kronos has been a decent timecard tool.

Puntos a favor: I have had a regular job that uses this system to clock in and clock out employees.But the device has so much more that allows us to see specifics-specifics related to current pay periods, previous and future. I can see my schedule on the little box and it's really a simplified tool.

Contras: I am on the fence on dislikes. My biggest is likely just what happens but I have had times that I did clock in and it did strange things.An example was an evening that meal break button led to clocking out for the shift.Random but troublesome because our version is not designed to allow management to alter or adjust our needs or problems directly through the system. Qe have to use a paper log for HR or Payroll. So smooth yet missing an easy touch.

• Publicado el 6/3/2020
Jana Y.
Accounting Specialist
Cuidado de la salud mental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 21/1/2020

"Kronos"

Comentarios: Overall I have had a great experience with Kronos. I love the learning feature. I have only had issues with the new interface.

Puntos a favor: I love the ease of clocking in and out. The phone app is great especially with being able to clock in or out even when you are off line. Love the tracking feature also for the phone app. I also like the reporting module. It is very versatile and I can make reports for individuals exact likes, wants and needs.

Contras: I do not like the new interface at all. It takes longer to get to everything. I feel like I have at least 2 to 3 more clicks of the mouse to get anywhere I need to go. Also the time card seems more messy and harder for the employees to read.

• Publicado el 21/1/2020
Elena W.
Construcción, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/2/2021

"One Word: EASY"

Comentarios: Made my life as a manager easy. My admin and I were spending less time on their time cards, which improved office efficiency overall.

Puntos a favor: My favorite thing about this software is how easy it is to use. The admin team assigned to me used it for tracking their hours. It was very easy for me to see if they missed a punch, and it was also very easy to correct timecards. They had no issues with the software either.

Contras: My only "con" (if you can even really call it that) was that I thought that the reports could be a bit more user-friendly. They weren't even bad reports though, to be honest. Overall, I don't really have any negative things to say about this software.

• Publicado el 16/2/2021
Majeeda P.
HR Generalist
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/8/2019

"A good software but not unfortunately designed for Park Districts."

Comentarios: I liked the support staff that helped me with issues that arose. In particularly, I want to say that they were great, even though, they could not always help me. They made an honest effort and tried to even make logical solutions to help remedy my issues. Rep was by far my favorite support persons. Please let them know that I appreciated their time and energies. They did a tremendous job helping me with the software and always followed up and followed through. I will miss our lengthy support sessions!

Puntos a favor: There was some level of customizing available.

Contras: It was not a software designed for an organization like mine, a park district. In our organization, most employees work in more than one role at all times. Kronos could only keep general record of one job with one pay rate to each employee (we did not have the Payroll portion of Kronos). Some notifications that we needed were not available. Creating forms from scratch was difficult. Webinars were very long (3 Hours). Kronos was not as customizable for us as we had hoped. many things that we wanted to do with the system were not possible. Applicants had a hard time applying through the software. I had constant issues with log-ins.

• Publicado el 23/8/2019
Caralyn T.
Administrator
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/12/2020

"All employee information is in one place"

Comentarios: A great product that is easily able to support a company as it fluctuates in both size and independence.

Puntos a favor: It's extremely helpful to have one place that supports the employee from onboarding to off-boarding. Reports are extremely customizable allowing us to provide data upon request quickly. Support staff always very friendly.

Contras: Lay out is not very compact and has a lot of white/blank space causing the user to need to scroll left/right/up/down frequently.

• Publicado el 11/12/2020
Lisa M.
HR Director
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados

"Kronos Review"

Comentarios: I am a little frustrated with at times the communication flow. Frequent cancellations of meetings. Not always meeting deadlines on things. Sometimes not communicating proactively updates on where we are at with fixing certains issues. The latest hiccup occurred when the system went down and we reported this. Then we found out that we were supposed to sign up for the workforce community to get the updates when something goes wrong. This was either not communicated to us, or not quite communicated in a way that any of the implementation team understood. Not one of us either remembered or understood this. Separate from that I am very disappointed that important notifications are not automatic - instead we have to sign up for those notifications. My question is why? Shouldn't important notifications be standard? I have never had a product where we've had to sign up for those. You really need to reconsider that. There are other minor issues that make no logical sense to me as well. Like how to request PTO and not having the option to request a flat number of hours over several days. We are a healthcare operation with various schedules and requesting two weeks cause odd things to happen. Seems like this is something that should have been offered as an option long ago. Our first go-live date was December 23rd and now it is August 16th and we still have not gone live because there are still numerous issues to work through. That is frustrating for all the staff here.

Puntos a favor: I've used time and attendance systems before and generally like them.

Contras: We've have a tough time pulling the trigger to go live. I recognize that some of that is related to our unusual rules. However, I get a little disappointed about the lenghthy time and some of the hiccups seem to be for other reasons.

Bruce B.
Technical Support Supervisor
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2019

"Flexibility to Customize According to Your Needs"

Comentarios: We are using time-sheet entry notes for our users to document their activities with customers. These notes in turn make their way onto our billing statements to our customers . This saves countless hours of work for our billing department.

Puntos a favor: Workforce Ready is a very robust time and labor application that can integrate seamlessly with your payroll solution. The granular configuration options allow the administrator and/or implementation team to set up their timekeeping solution according to their individual needs. Moreover, by mixing and matching profiles within the different areas of configuration, one can fine tune options by departments or individual employees if necessary.

Contras: Perhaps it is unavoidable but with the extreme level of flexibility comes also an extensive admin interface that could take a good amount of time to fully grasp. An administrators with years of experience could easily expect to still be learning new and better ways to complete tasks.

Deon S.
Technology Division Manager
Servicios financieros, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 16/8/2019

"Workforce Ready - an upgrade?"

Comentarios: Workforce Ready was supposed to be an upgrade from the previous Kronos platform. The feature set was less than what we had before. As much as this was hyped as an upgrade. Unfortunately, this was not the case.

Puntos a favor: Cloud-based and zero on-premises footprint.

Contras: Some processes are convoluted.
Not intuitive.

Dr. debra P.
CHRO
Comercio minorista, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 9/8/2019

"Kronos User"

Comentarios: Overall experience have been positive. The system has provided workforce analytics that gives deeper insights to the CEO about the org. The company did not have that ability prior to my tenure

Puntos a favor: Functionality
Real-time
Ease of use
Training

Contras: Some reporting features especially on performance mgt

• Publicado el 9/8/2019
Alicia L.
Payroll Specialist
Servicios financieros, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 17/1/2020

"Kronos WorkForce Ready"

Puntos a favor: The termination process is less steps than it was in Kronos Workforce Central

Contras: Using WFR is like taking a trip back in time. The functionality of the system is very clunky, and resembles the old dos systems. There is no room to customize to fit our company needs. We were told that this system would free up our team to do other projects, if anything it has increased the time needed to preform. The date sensitivity is very annoying, when we make changes we should be able to enter them with an effective date, but the system uses the date we are entering the employee changes as the effective date. During implementation, we were constantly told 'the system does not do that', or 'that can't be done'. Out implementation process was terrible, and we still don't have everything working. Moving from one Kronos product to another should have been seamless, it was anything but seamless. The implementation team should have been able to look at our company in Central and recreate in Ready, without us having to provide everything for them. This was the worst implementation I have ever gone through, it was worse that SAP, which is very sad. I could go on and on, but I won't. I have a spreadsheet comparing Kronos Workforce Central to Kronos Workforce Ready, if you would like to see it I can provide for you.

• Publicado el 17/1/2020
Angie E.
Deputy Director Payroll/Hr Liaison
Administración gubernamental, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/3/2020

"Overall great product!"

Comentarios: I really like Kronos Workforce Ready product overall. I think it would be nice to have a one on one quarterly meeting with someone so I can make a list of the not so important items to go over. I believe there are things this system can do that I have no idea about. I understand the videos and training materials but I do better talking to someone and showing them what I am talking about rather than trying to explain everything in an email. Just my opinion.

Puntos a favor: I believe most of the program is very user friendly. I like that everything is tied into the system, payroll, HR, TLM and applicant tracking. There is a lot more that we can utilize that we are not using yet. I like the audit trail feature so I can tell what the employee is doing so I can help teach them the correct way. I like the Favorites option that I just found out how to use that about a month or so ago.

Contras: At the time of our purchase, the fire department purchased Telestaff scheduling product that we were told could talk to our payroll system and send information over to Kronos and land on the firefighters timesheet. We have been in implementation for this particular item for almost 2 years now.
I do not particularly like the benefit selection process. I think it is very difficult to read the confirmation page, it does not show the dependents without having to reopen it. It is very confusing when selecting dependents and spouses for a plan. I feel it used to be so much easier to maneuver and read your decisions but now it has added another 10 minutes to the process because you are constantly going back to see if your dependents are selected. I am NOT looking forward to open enrollment this year at all.

• Publicado el 5/3/2020
Alejandro A.
HR Generalist
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/1/2020

"new user"

Comentarios: overall Kronos has been a mixed bag. there are features we greatly enjoy that allows for flexibility, modifications, and different ways of doing this. there are features that seem that should be in the system that are not causing us to add manual work to that was previously automated. the system looks very beautiful, but can require a lot of clicks to get to one spot. there is room for much growth to make it an amazing system

Puntos a favor: the system allows a bit more flexibility in terms of security for different types of users, alerts to employees.
we like the calendar option where you can just simply select the date under employee information
We are not charged for setting up alerts
Recruitment - We like the ability to add, delete, and modify questionnaires once they are active.
I like the do to bell list being a one stop shop for employees.
We like that the system is just one system as a whole rather than multiple "compatible" systems.

Contras: it would be helpful if the system had shortcuts such as control S, O to open up things.
it would be helpful if you do not have to input slashes on dates. if you can just input it.
It would be good if there was an option to create email alert for inventory section
sometimes the automatic email reports do not work the way they should
there are several sections that are dual entry. it can get repetitive.
the job change history is useful, however, the effective date is according to the date we changed it in the system, not the ACTUAL effective date.
making direct deposit accounts inactive is frustrating where a new full/remaining account cannot be added if there is a previous one currently in existence even if it is inactive. cannot delete direct deposit accounts is frustrating too.
Recruitment -it would be good if items such as applicants, resumes, and questionnaires can be accessed instead of multiple different locations
Needs stronger ACA assistance for employers.
everything is eastern time. need to take into consideration that some clients are western or central and are open later than 5 EST and trainings are too early at 7 EST.

• Publicado el 30/1/2020
Adriane M.
Mobile Expert
Electrónica de consumo, 5001-10,000 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/5/2019

"Kronos Mobile VS Kronos Desktop"

Comentarios: The overall experience is positive. I have been using Kronos in the work environment for over 4 years and the software has drastically improved. I feel that additional tweaks on the desktop software could really make a difference in user experience and minor tweaks in the app would make it perfect. I think that the app is great for everyday smartphone users, but the desktop software could really be the most beneficial for management.

Puntos a favor: I love how easy it is to use Krono’s on a smart phone. The Kronos app on both android and iOS are extremely easy to navigate and are not drastically complicated to understand. If anything the app itself is very straightforward and also easy enough to give clear directions to another user. Overall, my favorite thing about this app is the ability to request time off. Putting in a request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Kronos has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to. Putting in the request for time off is just a simple as selecting time off request, the days, and the amount of hours that you want to use. I think that it’s equally easy to punch in as well as punch out. The latest software updates to Krono‘s has also made the launching speed of the app much faster so it doesn’t take as long to login like it used to

Contras: I feel that the software is generally straightforward and pretty easy to navigate, but there are just a few features that could use some tweaking or updates. for example when I log into Krono‘s on the mobile app and want to look at my weekly schedule it can be a little confusing since the week is shown in a vertical format rather than a horizontal week format. The reason that this becomes a little confusing is due to the amount of numbers that are showing on one screen in a Vertical list format. For example the schedule would show 9/1 and then underneath, the timeframe for work would show 9 AM to 1 PM. Although I am not dyslexic myself I feel that this could be a little bit more friendly to people who struggle with visual number reception. If it were to show a printable pdf option as well, that could be very beneficial for users who like a tangible schedule. The next thing about Kronos that I would like to discuss is that the application is far more user-friendly for requesting time off than the desktop Kronos software. It’s almost an Easter egg hunt to try to find the option to request time off on the desktop. Additionally, the amount of time it takes to log into the desktop to punch in for work is a bit annoying. Lastly, I wish there was an option for a shift request. For example, if a person wanted to work In the evening as a “request” they could submit it to management to approve. It would be useful for small things.

• Publicado el 24/5/2019
Connie E.
Administrative Resource Planning Analyst
Servicios individuales y familiares, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/5/2019

"Kronos WFR is Amazing"

Comentarios: One of the things Kronos worked hard with us was to get our Weighted Average Overtime process set-up. We are semi-monthly payroll and this sometimes creates some issues. Kronos worked with us determined to find a way to make this work and they didn't stop until it was resolved.
We also do a Allocation report and Kronos Support help us get a report put together to pull out our monthly allocation by labor cost departments. They did not quit working with us until this report was what we needed. It actually turned out better than what we had in the past.
Some of what we do as a company is sometimes different than the norm. Kronos as worked with us on each of this things so that the program works for what we need to get things done in the most efficient way possible with the most accurate information. I personally would not want to go to another Software Company.

Puntos a favor: We have been with Kronos family since around 2000. In 2015 we transition from Kronos Central to Kronos Workforce Ready. During the time with Workforce Ready, I enjoy how they are constantly changing and updating to stay up on current trends. The best part is that with all the changes, we are able to update and move to the new functions without any issues. If there is something we are not sure of, a request for support is available with a knowledgably support tech to help us get to the next level. Kronos Workforce Ready is able to keep us up to date with the latest technology trends and required reporting. Creating reports and pulling information has never been easier. Basically I have found that whatever I think of, Kronos can do it.

Contras: We were one of the first jumping on board with Kronos Workforce Ready in 2014 when things really started taking off for this program. So our implementation was a little stressful, but Kronos listen to us and has worked hard to resolve the early implementation issues. Support has improved and it is more than support when they are called they are full of suggestions to help improve processes that are used.

• Publicado el 7/5/2019
Leesa P.
Payroll, Benefits & Compensation Analyst
Software informático, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/7/2018

"Promised everything would work with our setups, but only about half was delivered. We've learned to live with it by implementing manual work arounds that put the responsibility employee & the payroll analyst."

Puntos a favor: Most of the reporting functions are great. The general look and feel of the website is great. Time clocks were easy to update when we got new badges and we never have issues with missed punches. The Manage Payroll function works well. It's easy to make changes to most features to get it working how we want it.

Contras: It's difficult to use with shift differential on time off requests. It requires multiple requests off from the employee just to get paid their shift diff correctly. The accruals function is terrible. It doesn't forecast into the future, which is a HUGE issue for employees & management. This doesn't let employees request for time off using future accrued time off. And, it doesn't give them any way to plan for future vacations. The fact that everything hinges on the anniversary date causes a lot of employee confusion. The Current Balance is supposed to account for Scheduled time off, but when the Scheduled time off is after the employee's anniversary date, it doesn't deduct from the Current Balance, so it causes a ton of confusion. Also, the Current Accrued column makes no sense to employees or even me, and I'm technically the 'Kronos expert' at my company. It would be great if you could get rid of Current Accrued & Taken columns since they cause more confusion and questions than anything else. When an employee using a Bulk Hours schedule requests time off in the current pay period, once the manager approves it, it populates their time card with the time off rows, but it doesn't delete the working hours, so suddenly they have 8 hours of work and 8 hours of vacation on the same day. While the support desk personnel are helpful, it can be very inconvenient to wait 1-3 days to get help with an issue or question. It's also hard to stop everything I'm doing when Kronos is ready to help me. I feel like my only choice is to drop everything I'm doing, because this is my chance, and I don't want to put it off another day. I feel like this puts all the convenience on Kronos support and none of the convenience on the customer. It would be nice to be able to talk to someone when I have the problem and I'm working on it. The Kronos update webinars to hear about new features & updates are painful to sit through. The presenter sounds like she's reading a prepared essay for a 7th grade class. I tried attending three webinars, and it was always the same. I feel like I learn nothing with this presentation style because I'm so distracted by the robotic presentation.

• Publicado el 13/7/2018