Calificación media

• En general
  • Facilidad de uso
  • Atención al cliente

Sobre Tipalti

Configura el acceso a los datos, establece los derechos de los firmantes, protege con detección continua, evita el fraude y reduce el riesgo con los controles de las cuentas por pagar.

Descubre más sobre Tipalti

Filtrar opiniones (73)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado Tipalti antes?

Filtrar opiniones (73)

Steven G.
Steven G.
VP of Financial Operations & Strategy en
Internet, 51-200 empleados

Great Payment Solution

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We have a very complicated payout setup that used to take up to 5 days per month to complete. After integrating with Tipalti we've been able to reduce that to 1 day a month and significantly increase the accuracy and timeliness of payouts. The functionality provided relative to the cost is a steal. While we'd love to see more customization, they're working hard to release new features and we've been very pleased with the relationship so far.

-Fairly easy to setup and integrate -Affordable -Good customer support -Visibility for vendors

Contras:

-Could allow for more customization -UI is a little antiquated but works

Jill D.
Controller en EE. UU.
Biotecnología, 11-50 empleados

International Payments Made Easy

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Tipalti's implementation and support teams have been great throughout. We have realized cost savings in both personnel costs and foreign transaction fees. Tipalti has put our finance department one step closer to our goal of operational excellence.

We love the user friendly interface and the ease of navigating around the system. Tipalti makes it easy to quickly view status of payments and invoices. Having one payment run for international and domestic payments reduces time and costs. It is fantastic having a completely paperless payable process!

Contras:

The OCR feature is just Ok. There is still a thorough invoice review by our internal accounting team. I have noticed over time that it is getting smarter. During implementation, registering vendors on the software was more work than anticipated, but we appreciate the fact that electronic validation of W-9s helps minimize work for our staff now.

hace 8 meses

Hi Jill, Your positive and thorough review is so uplifting! Thank you for rating Tipalti a 10/10. It sounds like we have a little more to improve with the OCR technology, but also it's great to know that you're seeing improvements since you first started using Tipalti. We hope to continue making improvements to stay a perfect 10 for your team's workflow.

Bronson Y.
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.
Software informático, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Not a great solution combined with Teampay

2 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall it started out pretty good. As volume started to pick up and required purchase orders to be created through Teampay, we started seeing blatant sync/connection issues with Netsuite.

The software functions pretty well on it's own, and handles invoice processing and vendor payment easily.

Contras:

We had a ton of issues with our connection between Teampay/Tipalti/Netsuite. We were sold Tipalti and Teampay as a package deal and they definitely have not lived up to the promise. Both softwares would function better on their own, but they need each other to be a full end to end procurement software.

Valter B.
Head of Payments en Malta
Entretenimiento, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Tipalti as a pristine gateway

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall, the software and business is exceeding expectations and can be a value to any company in e-commerce or other financial obligation settlement needs.

The streamlined and ergonomic interface, together with global reach and end-user CRMs, make the payment obligations such an easy task, it's pratically effortless.

Contras:

Ocassional payments stuck with less calrity on the reasoning.

Dylan B.
Finance en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 201-500 empleados

Great product!

4 hace 8 meses

The software is very user friendly and automated.

Contras:

Having to fund our Tipalti account to pay vendors.

hace 8 meses

Hi Dylan, We greatly appreciate your positive review of the product! The user-friendliness and automation capabilities are where we hang out hat, and I'm glad that you're finding value with us. Your feedback on the payments is also appreciated and I am passing it on so that we can continue to prioritise these enhancement ideas.

Phan B.
Account Payable en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

TIPALTI is my time saver

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: TIPALTI has saved a lots of my time on processing the payment on invoices

I like the Automation how Tipalti read and memorize invoices and putting it to the appropriate Payee, portal, and also I love the Paperless idea.

Contras:

I wish Tipalti able to sync the PDF file along with the bill over to NetSuite

hace 8 meses

Hi Phan! Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We are thrilled to hear that we've helped you to save time on processing invoice payments. That's our goal!

Roger C.
Managing Broker en EE. UU.
Propiedad inmobiliaria, 51-200 empleados

Tipalti's Approval Process

5 hace 8 meses

Helps keep me aware of pending approvals and has all of the relevant data points displayed so that I don't have to go back to our CRM to confirm.

Contras:

Nothing really comes to mind as the system has always been reliable i.e. have never experienced downtime or had any connectivity issues.

hace 8 meses

Hi Roger, Your positive review for us is really greatly appreciated! It's amazing to note that you have no "cons" with using Tipalti, and we hope to continue that as we build toward even more user-friendliness and excellence with the product. Thank you!

Artist en EE. UU.
Música, Trabajador autónomo

The solution to Payment Problems

5 hace 7 meses

Comentarios: Very great experience.
Very wide features.

I used this Software for my payment Operations. It is very easy to use. Wide range of accessibility. Easy to access. Wide range of services. The Distrokid huge music distribution site also use Tipalti fro payment processing. Easy to use. Hassle free Procedure.

Contras:

Sometime it take bit more time to process payment otherwise it is great option for payment processing.

Brandelle S.
Payment Specialist en Suecia
Software informático, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Tipalti has been a great addition for us

5 hace 5 meses

Tipalti has a very rich database of currencies and any potential changes are updated in real-time .We also work with a lot of contractors and I love how easy generating 1099 forms is .

Contras:

Once you create an invoice , it is very hard to make changes on it .Often it is better to start from scratch than to do edits .

Eugene K.
Treasury Manager en Ucrania
Telecomunicaciones, 51-200 empleados

Regarding Tipalti experience

5 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: Tipalti helps us to send with ease the majority of wire transfers

The ability to send low cost wire transfers (comparing to other payment providers) to almost 200 countries

Contras:

It is impossible to have multiple balances (USD, EUR, GBP etc.). The fees for currency conversion are high.

hace 7 meses

Thank you for your super positive review of our product! I have also passed your feedback along to our product team regarding multiple currency balances. We're glad that you're getting so much value as a Tipalti user!

Eric B.
VP Product en EE. UU.
Servicios jurídicos, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great way to pay worldwide

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We've used Tipalti since their early days and have been very happy with the services and features. I was looking for a way to pay our research contractors who live worldwide. We've paid people in more than 100 countries and with that needed to improve the efficiency of the process. We also had a concern that our worldwide payments are in compliance with money transfer regulations.
Tipalti brought a terrific money transfer solution that's very efficient and supports a variety of payment options. We implemented Tipalti into our payment process and have since transferred millions of dollars worldwide.

Our researchers love the lower fees compared to just PayPal payments and the variety of money transfer choices. It's dependable and our researchers get paid in a dependable manner. The ability to capture payment details and tax forms without the headache of PCI compliance has been a big help for us.

Contras:

Sometimes it would be nice if more of the configuration options were available in the actual application. There are some choices and options that are not easily known unless you go back and forth with support.

Catina H.
Accounts Payable Specialist en EE. UU.
Gestión de inversiones, 51-200 empleados

My POINT of view...

4 el año pasado

I like the new ACH Debit feature that allows us to save time from manually transferring funds from our bank to Tipalti. This saves us a great deal of time! I also appreciate being able to create unique Payee ID's.

Contras:

One of the issues I have is when you need to cancel an approval request, you are not able to let the approver know that the request has been cancelled. I It would be nice to be able to add bills to a payment order that has already been scheduled. No option to chat with the Support team when needing to reach out to them. It appears the only way to reach them is via email.

David M.
CFO en Israel
Internet, 11-50 empleados

Great Product & Service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: using tipalti has solved the administrative burden of managing payees and their payment info, allows for easy process of payments, additional users (account managers) have access and can easily understand and provide support to payees (including information on payments - paid or pending) without needing to connect account managers to company's accounting software (which is more complicated to use)

ease of use, manages supplier payments in logical and comprehensive way - allowing to see current status and allows for payment planning, streamlines invoice approval process for payees, reduces significantly administrative effort to manage payee bank info (and tax-related docs), simple and easy process to issue payments

Contras:

some additional flexibility on managing customization of payments and ability to see in single view the unpaid balance of payees

Itamar S.
Controller en Israel
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Tipalti - makes your life easy with accounts payables

Self-billing / invoices Onboarding UX UI

Contras:

Should have an option to customize reports

Ana C.
Accounts Payable Manager en EE. UU.
Internet, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

User friendly and great customer service

5 hace 2 años

Comentarios: The customer service is always kind and attentive.

Invoice processing efficiency has improved by 90%. Storing of invoices and tax documents, TIN validation and banking information is all in one place. Email inquiries have decreased dramatically.

Contras:

The implementation was not as smooth and seamless as we would have liked. The initial uploads created several duplicate vendors and not all invoices uploaded properly.

Reka O.
IT Support Specialist en Hungría
Edición, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A user-friendly software for managing payments

5 el año pasado

Comentarios: Our business uses Tipalti to manage the payments of thousands of users located all around the world. They all use different currencies and have different tax requirements, but with the help of this software, this is extremely easy to oversee.

I am a user of Tipalti who is not particularly well versed in finances, but the platform is so easy to understand that even I can use it with confidence. I also received excellent customer service from Tipalti numerous times.

Contras:

I cannot say that there is anything I dislike about the software. I haven't had any major negative experiences so far.

Josh S.
Accounting Manager en EE. UU.
Empleo y contratación, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Software for Payments

5 el año pasado

Our business uses Tipalti to manage the payments of thousands of users. We have found the service to be very user-friendly and is easy to onboard new vendors. It streamlines to payables function and increases the efficiency of our accounting team. Additionally their customer service is always quick to respond and help with any problems we have.

Contras:

If a vendor is not payable, it can sometimes be difficult to understand the cause. No automation of 1099.

Chris L.
EE. UU.
Producción audiovisual, 11-50 empleados

Straight Forward System!

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Great system for the price. Overall great support when needed. Data is easily managed and we generally have a seamless AP schedule thanks to Tipalti.

Easy to manage vendor payments Reconciliations are straight forward Payments are easily executed

Contras:

Lack of detail at times for error'd payments Lack of integration with our primary business bank provider - Bank of America

Diana S.
Operations Manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Great tool to make multiple payments

4 hace 3 años

I've used Tipalti for the last three months. It's straightforward to manage and has allowed me to pay hundreds of new contractors located in different part of the world allowing them to choose between multiple payments methods for a reasonable fee. I love that contractors can create their own account by filling out their personal, tax and bank information, I can customize the app for them to receive notifications of the status of their payments. The invoice feature is one of the most valuable to me and has allowed me to streamline the process. Customer support is excellent.

Contras:

The only problems I have is that fee contractors needed to make several attempts to sign in and register in the platform for the first time; also the system does not prevent them from uploading the same invoice more than once. I would like to have the feature to create contractors massively; customer support helps me with this.

Alec S.
Director of Business Development en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados

Aragon Review

5 el año pasado

It is easy to use and clear in what is pending/has been paid. It is very secure as well.

Contras:

Don't really have many negatives about Tipalti other than allowing vendors from other countries to be paid in US dollars occasionally causes issues.

Faina S.
controller en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Safe , secure and efficient way to process payables

4 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: I like Tipalti very much. Easy to use. Secure and efficient processing of large payments, paperless process is very good, allows access to many different approvers

safety, efficiency, paperless processing, secure processing of large payments

Contras:

Processing and approving payments require few steps but program does not tell you that you still have few steps to complete.

hace 8 meses

Hi Faina, Thank you for giving Tipalti such a strong and positive review! Safety and security are a value that we really do emphasize in addition to Tipalti's ease of use and payment capabilities, so it's very wonderful to hear that you found the product valuable and effective in each of these categories.

Controller en
Marketing y publicidad, 201-500 empleados

Excellent service

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Excellent SAS. Customer Support is top notch. Using this service has reduced our man-hours (and costs) considerably. There is a lot of back-end work to get it linked into your system but it’s worth it. We send weekly and monthly payments (qty in the thousands) and I’d hate to go back to doing this ourselves.

Excellent Customer Support, I'd rank it among the best. You can actually CALL them (!). Sometimes you have to leave a voice message but they get back to your promptly; same if you email them. Uploading payment instructions is very straightforward.

Contras:

Knowing if a recipient is indeed “payable” is sometimes a bit difficult to determine. However, such recipients seem to be in hard-to-pay countries. Tipalti is always trying to improve things though.

Controller en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información

Excellent SAS

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Excellent SAS. Customer Support is top notch. Using this service has reduced our man-hours (and costs) considerably. There is a lot of back-end work to get it linked into your system but it's worth it. We send weekly and monthly payments (qty in the thousands) and I'd hate to go back to doing this ourselves.

Contras:

Knowing if a recipient is indeed payable is sometimes a bit difficult to determine. However, such recipients seem to be in hard-to-pay countries. Tipalti is always trying to improve things though.

Mike P.
Mike P.
Head of New Business en
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 11-50 empleados

Fantastic Team, Company and Service

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We need a payment solution for paying nearly 1,000 publishers all around the world and we needed it fast. It had to work, it had to work well and we didn't want to deal with all of the hassles that this workflow could potentially entail. Tipalti's team made it easy, answered all of our questions, put our minds at ease and most importantly, got the job done. After having gone through the process manually one time, we could easily see the clear advantages Tipalti brought to the table. And they keep exceeding expectations every day.

Payments in different currencies Payments all around the world Different payment formats that the may require (ACH, wire, etc.) 1099 Handling

None that come to mind

Richmond A.
Richmond A.
Assistant Controller en
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

Excellent Product - Excellent Service

5 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Tipalti has streamlined our payment processing process from ~3 days to a matter of minutes. In doing so, they've saved us time and improved our efficiency as an accounting team. We are able to refocus our time on other projects due to the extra time they've given back to us. They have engineered a tool that has allowed us to pay several hundred of our partners in multiple currencies into an organized and simplified approach.

The Tipalti team is professional, responsive to our needs and questions, and constantly seeking ways to improve our manual processes. We feel we have an invaluable partner in them as they are invested in our success as much as theirs.