Opiniones de Litmos

Sobre Litmos

La plataforma de aprendizaje SAP Litmos permite a miles de empresas globales ofrecer formación en el momento. Más información en el sitio web de Litmos.

Descubre más sobre Litmos

It is easy to assign trainings and easy to upload your own content.

Contras:

Many months later I contacted someone by email who setup an alternative billing portal. When we wanted to cancel, we asked the rep and he said to send an email to them requesting cancellation.

Valoraciones de Litmos

Relación calidad-precio
4.2

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.8/10

Litmos tiene una valoración global de 4.2 estrellas sobre 5 según las 272 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Litmos antes?

Filtrar opiniones (272)

Jason
Jason
learning and development specialist
Comercio minorista, 10,000+ empleados

Good Stuff

5.0 el año pasado
Los subtítulos en español están disponibles en el reproductor de vídeo
Anthony
Anthony
Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Bienes de consumo, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Robust platform for employee training

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: This platform offers versatile options to strengthen the training process of our organization's employees. It is very versatile, robust and customizable. Sap Litmos is easy to implement and has a very small learning curve.

It has options for customizing courses to adapt them to the needs of our company. Allows quick and easy access from anywhere and at any time. Provides reports with real-time information on the progress of participants in the training process. The ability to upload videos as part of the evaluation process is very useful. It works in different operating systems, which provides versatility.

Contras:

So far the only thing that I think should be considered for its use is the cost, which can be high depending on the size of your company.

santosh
Software Engineer en EE. UU.
Automoción, 10,000+ empleados

Excellent Corporate Training Tool - SAP Litmos

5.0 hace 8 meses

Comentarios: - The overall experience with SAP Litmos is very excellent and satisfactory. The tool is very helpful for enterprise clients to implement for the employees on-boarding and get on track as soon as possible.

- The most important feature of the software which is very helpful for the administrators to upload new learning content for the new employees to be successful and get knowledge on company policies on network, security, behavioral, etc. - The most important feature of the application is to conduct exams and score employees on the tests conducted and evaluate the next steps for the employee. The manager can then look into the next possible certifications the employee should be targeting and get certified in the area.

Contras:

- The tool can be more intuitive and make it more comfortable for all the new employees who are new to the tool as well. - The product team can include more features on the tool like taking surveys, making content more strictly accessible for several teams based on the hierarchy model in the company. - The tool is a little expensive than the one's available in the market

Lee
Learning and Development Manager en RU
Productos lácteos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

Honest Review

3.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: The reason I can only score this around the 50% mark is, at the start, the experience with my account manager was fantastic, the LMS was explained really well and was always available for questions.It went downhill from here, where the implementation manager was helpful, as they did help a lot with the HTML Coding and other areas, when they shouldn't have (which was most likely to me being persistent, the "I've bought this LMS, help me set it up!" approach).My general feeling of excitement slowly turned into disappointment as I learned that SAP will help get the basics in place, and from my prospective, It felt like they shouldn't really be doing it and it was a big ask.Forever asked to watch the learning courses again or go to this link and learn how to do it.I just wanted the LMS to be finished, with everything working, a finished product.I did question this towards the end of my support, which was then explained to me that SAP Litmos don't setup the LMS, they provide the LMS, and provide you with the direction on where to learn.I was provided a link on coding & offered details of an external company (which would come at a cost), to help implement and setup the rest of the LMS that I had been asking since the start. LMS runs great, the learner interface is easy to use but the implementation process (not the people), is really bad. My feedback would be, use your time to help customers setup the LMS so we have a finished polished product.

The LMS has many features that I'm really happy with and somewhat easy to use, like setting up teams, content creator is great and met all my expectations. Manual bulk uploading new starts and leavers isn't difficult, looking forward to linking this to the HR system.The main feature for me was the number of courses available for everyone, via PC, Tablet or Phone.

Contras:

You are buying a shell of an LMS, in its basic form but SAP Litmos don't get it ready for you. The support given heavily rely on you watching the LMS learning courses that either don't always make sense or you find that you need software to make the changes you want.The SAP Litmos approach is, they are here to help provide you with the information on "How to do it", but the work is done by you. The "DoJo learning" is helpful and can sometimes save you from contacting support, but it isn't always clear and results in functions being left in limbo (like Gamification, LMS theme etc)

Advisor en India
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A cloud centric LMS with truly world class features

5.0 hace 3 meses

Comentarios: Overall a satisfying experience

Its scalability - can be used in a variety of situationsCloud based hence no requirement of app installation. Simple and easy to use User interface - which lends its higher acceptancefeature of hyperlinks to other website is a great feature and helps in reaping benefit of collaboration also in a way

Contras:

Reporting feature needs bot more of refinementAdd on's can be priced bit more moderately

Kenleigh
Corporate Trainer en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 501-1,000 empleados

Great Experience

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: This was our first LMS and we looked at about 10 options, 3-4 of which had free trials that we used and researched more carefully. I have no major complaints about the process of getting set up, though we're in the final stages of loading all our users into the system (400+), so we aren't completely settled in. Everyone at our company who has seen the platform has loved what we've been able to set up.

Overall I find Litmos to be easy to use and relatively intuitive. When I've had questions I've been able to find the answer in the online help forums nearly every time (in the instances I've had to reach out help has been rather quick and efficient). The content authoring works well for the most part, and the content library covers nearly all of our general needs, which is great. Any Litmos representatives we've worked with have been great. The Dojo is helpful for teaching yourself the platform, and the seemingly endless list of features has been great so far, though I plan to utilize them even more as we grow with our LMS (Assign, Branding, etc.).

Contras:

There are some quirks, as with anything. If you copy a module and delete the original then you're unable to edit the copy (even though it's completely separate, per their descriptions online). Litmos has verified this quirk. I find the fonts/sizing to be somewhat restrictive within the content authoring tool, and in the same vein the assessments within the authoring can be difficult to manipulate at times, depending upon what elements you add on what page.

Sharon
Sharon
Systems Mansgement Specialist en
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Litmos is My Choice

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have used Litmos to fill our need for easily accessible on line training for our users across multiple counties. It has improved our ability to not only manage regulatory and mandatory training, but to manage our staff compliance across the board for all of the positions within our Agency.

Litmos is both easy and fun to use! In our industry, we work hard and deal with many intense situations on a daily basis. Litmos allows us to offer fun and innovative ways to share information, collaborate with the Discussion forums and have fun with gamification. If we have to learn, it should be fun, effective and not add to the stress of our daily job.

Contras:

I would love to see development regarding linking courses together. For example, one online course serves as the initial foundation and is good for one year. After that, they take a refresher course that would satisfy the need for renewal. Currently there is no way to do that. This is critical for our industry. We also need a way to offer the initial course as an ILT, then apply an online course as the refresher.

Talia
Talia
Training and Franchisee Compliance Manager en
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 11-50 empleados
Fuente: GetApp

Growing alongside Litmos

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I have been thankful to adopt the Litmos LMS with my job last year for many reasons. It is a user friendly platform and our ways of utilizing it are expanding. It's been great growing alongside Litmos. As new features develop, our company needs and ideas coincide almost perfectly. After attending the Litmos C3 Conference last year and learning a ton, I'm excited to see what's in store for this year and unveiling even more ways to utilize the program. My goal is to continue to see more use within our company for internal training purposes with multi-level users. Litmos is making that goal attainable as it expands, listens to feedback from existing customers, and supports users to see the potential in the platform!

Ability to upload documents, easy to read dashboard, mass management as well as personalized feedback options, account maintenance is easy especially password resets. Leaderboard offers friendly competition and incentive for users. Behind the scenes, it's easy to see where a user is experiencing difficulty or having trouble.

Contras:

Integration to SF cannot copy emails or uploaded documents. Sometimes too many emails are sent to users overwhelming them when completing courses. Some customer service reps and account managers are excellent, others do not follow through. Litmos Author information is misleading in terms of what features are possible through the program. Inconsistent limitations on uploading videos, etc., as well as sometimes "glitchy" processing of not saving users' answers, not opening presentations, etc.

Senior Learning Technologist en EE. UU.
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

Adequate, but clunky - better alternatives for the $

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Adequate. Not bad, but certainly not good. Decent functionality (a few extra plusses) but a lackluster UX.

Limos is an adequate LMS which can track SCORM and xAPI compliant content. Further, you can directly send xAPI day to the Litmos database without having to upload the content in the LMS (Litmos was one of the first LMSs I encountered that allowed this).

Contras:

UX. The UX for the user end can be okay. I haven't seen two companies I had consulted with push the UX to anything special which leads me to believe that it may be a big undertaking. This is also based on my experience in having to go into Litmos to troubleshoot issues a client was having with a course reporting completion. The admin UI wasn't the worst I have seen in LMS systems, but it was not a great design and for newer users (like my client), this can be very intimidating and disorienting. For the $ spent there are better systems then something that strikes users and admin as just "meh".

hace 4 años

Hi David, Thank you for leaving Litmos a review. We take these very seriously and I will make sure the product team has your feedback so that we can continue to be the #1 learning platform on the market. Cheers, Allison

Chandrakant
Chandrakant
Lead Programmer en India
Aprendizaje en línea, 11-50 empleados

One of best LMS platform

3.0 hace 4 años

Litmos provides the responsive and easy to use user interface for both learner and Administrator. Role based login, custom reporting and API support makes it more powerful. You can have a custom URL of your own choice along with some prebuild learning courses.

Contras:

As of now, the Litmos mobile app may not meet your expectations but you can choose to browse the Litmos platform using latest web browser.

hace 4 años

Hi Chandrakant, Thank you for acknowledging Litmos as one of the best LMS platforms! As always, please reach out at any time and we are always here to help. Best, Allison

Vicente
Vicente
Job en España
Medios de difusión, 201-500 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

recommended application

5.0 hace 2 semanas Nuevo

Fast and Efficient Team Collaboration App every Company must have

Contras:

there is no cons since it is a complete application

Brandon
Instructional Designer en
Petróleo y energía, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Great product with some minor annoyances

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Litmos is by far the best LMS we have use. With it we can easily manage hundreds of users, track their progress, and create reports from their activity. The user interface is simple yet is feature packed on both the admin and learner side. The interface is customizable with custom theme colors, logos, and images, so we could completely re-brand it. We were looking for an LMS that could be sold through an eCommerce solution and they offer that as well as give the added functionality of allowing the usage of Shopify. We needed to be able to set up courses that needed to be taken in a strict order and they have a solution called "Learning Paths" just for that very need. The issues we had were minor and were alleviated by Litmos's support staff very quickly, usually the same day. The pricing is the best out of everything we looked at for the features and they were willing to negotiate prices beyond their standard pricing. There is built in testing/quizzing/survey authoring tools but you can pair you own authoring tools with it by uploading files to the system. We use SCORM compliant authoring tools and they are imported without any problems. We manage a few teams as well and Litmos accommodates this exceptionally well by allowing teams, or groups of users, to be bundled together. Overall, a great product that has a generous trial period so there is nothing to lose.

Very affordable, many features are included in low subscription levels which are great compared to the competitors, great support staff, easy to use, allows for many different file types to be imported, includes a good eCommerce solution as well as many plugins for external management.

Contras:

If you need to move people between teams, there is no way to do so. You will need to create a new user in the destination with the same credentials and same course assignments, and then delete that user from the source. The interface customization requires a bit of CSS if you really want to go beyond simply modifying colors. The servers tend to struggle some with very large files if users are international as we received some complaints of excessive buffering from users in Japan. That was at the very extreme side and was to be expected.

Kelly
Education Director en
Filantropía, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Ahead of the curve in features, reporting and flexibility

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: We did a full 4 month research and vetting process to determine the best LMS for our needs, after more than legitimate 20 candidates of the hundreds to chose from we narrow the search to five and of them only one had the tools, feature and most importantly a vision for what the future looked like.

Easy build out and flexibility to use modules in multiple courses. Learning paths for course combinations make compliance training easy. However the two things that stand out a Pro 1) Customer Service/Support is over the top. Every time we have had a question or something wasn't as we thought it should customer and support is amazingly fast in response time and thorough in making sure we were back on track. 2) The reporting—you can build just about any report you can think of and trust me we have pushing the envelope.

Contras:

Hard to come up with a con that is exclusive to Litmos that other do better or offer. My biggest issue is with the pricing model of the industry as a whole, but it's still not a con since Litmos has more flexibility in their model to (kind of) meet our needs. I'm nit picking now but I wish we could turn off (hide) some of the fields in the registration page rather than just make them optional. As a company we already have the person information and data for the registrant so the page is unnecessarily messy. (I told you I was nit picking. )

Erik
LMS Administrator / Multimedia Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Its been a great first year. We are very happy we made the decision to go with Litmos.

5.0 hace 5 años

The ease of use with for the general user and the advanced options that are available to account owners to customize things the way you need to use them. Access to many different ways to view and download reports was another big reason we decided on Litmos. They seem very dedicated to listening to their customers and providing updates so they can keep offering the best product they can produce.

Contras:

I could be picky and list a few features that would benefit the way we use the LMS but they are all little things. Plus, Litmos already has a dedicated site for account owners to post and view new ideas and everyone gets a chance to vote on them. As soon as they get enough votes, they work on implementing it on their next update. If you are reading this doing the researching part. I would suggest to do the trail account on as many as you can to see the difference in features offered and quality of the product. Its the only way you will find out what is out there and what is going to work best for you and your company.

hace 4 años

Thanks for the note, Erik! This is great feedback for our product team. I will make sure they receive this as well. Cheers!

Heather
Sr. Content and Communications Specialist en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

Overall, we've enjoyed working with Callidus to implement our Sales Enablement tool, known as FINDit

5.0 hace 6 años

From day one, we've worked with a great team at Callidus who've helped us build out an incredible tool that adds value to our Sales team each day. We enjoyed the ability to brand our tool with the Lenovo look and feel. We've made this tool our own and continue to add new business departments (and one day, more Geos). Pros: overall look and feel, search capabilities, customizable homepage, a large amount of space for our content.

Contras:

Some limited functionality without an app for Android OS. In the beginning of the implementation process we were told there was an app, yet after drilling into the iOS app we found it to be pretty sparse and not worth utilizing.

Margaret
President en
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Drmjamal Litmos LMS Review

4.0 hace 11 años

Comentarios: Even with the challenges, this package is considerably easier to use and effective with keeping my participants engaged. I do not have to provide a lot of instruction for usage. I would gladly recommend this to anyone who wants to host online instruction.

The interface is easy to navigate compared to other LMS packages. It is easy to upload video and Adobe captivate files. I like being able to easily view my video before actually making my courses available. The User interface for students is attractive and easy to navigate. I like the turnkey certificate availability as well. The price is reasonable and great for people like me who prefer to experiment with different options before a real launch. The Customer Service has been pretty responsive to my questions in a reasonable time period. The responding parties appear knowledgeable and genuinely caring about my concerns. This is perhaps at the top of my list for choosing an online package.

Contras:

The NOTES for the NOTICEBOARD is not easily edited. I have to discard and recompose the notes. There is no instruction that warned me about this. I do not see the link that is needed to post the courses on my website. I would like to have courses available in the library to show availability and still charge a separate fee. It is not clear how to charge subscription fees as opposed to single one time charges. I had some other challenges about the listing that I can't remember right now.

hace 11 años

Thanks for the great review! A few people have mentioned the same issues with the notes section so we will be fixing this to allow editing.

Learning designer en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 201-500 empleados

Below average LMS

2.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Overall I would rate Litmos 2 stars, and in my experience using and evaluating other leading LMS systems, would rate it as below average, primarily due to the bug and support issues.

Compliance: Can distribute material to all staff and track who has and who has not completed. Features: Litmos has most "must-have" features of an LMS e.g. assessments, reports, hosting interactive units, files and pages, mobile friendly. Learner interface: The learner interface is generally neat and tidy. Displays interactive content reasonably well (when no bugs are present, see cons)

Contras:

Bugs: Litmos doesn’t seem to be a fully stable LMS from a technical perspective, which sometimes causes page links to be broken, buttons not working or disappearing, accessibility issues (such as can’t add alt text for images in assessments, inaccessible labels of buttons), and course functionality issues (interactions built with authoring tools don't always work so images randomly don’t show and pages randomly don’t load). Litmos doesn’t appear to be committed to quality assurance or product development. Support: Invariably, there are very lengthy delays in support responses (weeks or months) and fixes are either non-existent or heavily delayed (months or more), even when it is an impactful bug clearly caused by Litmos. Combined with the bugs listed above, this creates frustration for admins. Modular functionality: Course creation options are limited, for example, there’s no way to organise content by sub-modules and no way to drip feed content to learners to create a spaced learning campaign. Admin user experience: Litmos can be clunky and counter intuitive to use as account admin, completing some tasks is more complex than it should be. Theming: no ability on admin side to adjust theme of LMS (colours, fonts and layouts). Reports: Ability to configure and create granular reports is average to poor. Compliance training: Most compliance courses included with Litmos feature below average learning design (learning is passive and generic).

Will
Trainer en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Litmos gives us an easy way to organize training in multiple formats

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Ease of use, ease course creation and the ability to manage teams is important to our process

Ease of use to create and organize courses. The course library also creates a great user experience to access the courses and learning paths

Contras:

Reporting sometimes can seem inconstant . Sometimes features seem to be missing the last piece to really fit our needs. It does seem that the platform continues to evolve though!

hace 5 años

Hi Will, Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that you're finding Litmos easy to use and to create courses. Have a great day! Thank you, Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Scott
IT Training Admin en
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado

Sazerac Co

4.0 hace 11 años

Comentarios: We are still evaluating this system. It does have a lot of impressive features that we have seen so far.

1. Lots of features 2. Allows for upload of SCORM 3. Can customize themes 4. Lots of uploadable course options 5. Like the dashboard message settings 7. Like the team option 8. Customer support has been helpful in answering my emails so far, but I haven't had too many needs to address at this point.

Contras:

1. Would like to be able to track instructor led training classes in this system (sign up sheets, etc.) 2. Would like to be able to have more control in customizing the user account permissions. Ideally, we would like to be able to set someone like a Team Leader, but also be able to view the full library of courses that they can select to assign to their Team members. The Training Administrator level offers probably too many options for general use and the Team leader doesn t have access to the Course Library. Also, wouldn t want Team Leader to create accounts either. 3. Just for our purposes, but it would help us if the trial was a 30 day trial. I'm having a hard time pulling everyone together to review this system in the short window of time. 4. Would like to be able to customize the look and feel a bit more. Maybe a few more options here would be nice such as layout options, sizing and positioning of banner header, custom links fields that can be added, etc.

Antonio
Training Coordinator en EE. UU.
Seguros, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Litmos is the versatile and easy to use platform we need to manage our training program.

4.0 hace 5 años

Ease of use is key. Creating courses and ensuring each learner is getting what they need quickly is important to our organization.

Contras:

We have found key features are behind a pay-wall. Paying to upgrade for Persist has been a road block for us.

hace 5 años

Hi Antonio, Thank you for the feedback! We do take great pride in our platform being the easiest to use LMS on the market. Yes - some of our premium features are an added cost. If you have any additional questions regarding costs and feature functionality, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager who can help guide that conversation and address any questions you may have. Cheers! Allison

Devan
Sales Enablement Program Manager en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 10,000+ empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I think it has been a great tool for my company. I helped implement and set up when we launched.

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Being able to publish content for my organization that is easy to update and manage.

I like the search functions and the ability to house all of our content in 1 place. Makes it easier for our org.

Contras:

The formatting abilities within the news section are very limiting. It is hard to format these articles and keep font/colors consistent since it does not save these choices.

Leslie
Digital Media Manager en EE. UU.
Edición, 11-50 empleados

Great functionality, very versatile

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Personally, the opportunity to learn a new skill. For my company, the ability to create new products and improve the delivery of current products.

1. How easy it is to learn I was introduced to Litmos a year ago and very quickly was able to learn how to use it despite never having worked with an LMS before. 2. How customizable it is We are using the Litmos platform for three separate subscription-based products, not all of which fit the traditional LMS model. We have been able to work with Litmos to customize each of them to meet our needs.

Contras:

1. Limited number of courses allowed in each learning path We have more than 50 courses in some of our learning paths and have had to find a way to break them into 2 or more paths. 2. File size limitation Some of the files we need to upload exceed the 30MB limit and are difficult to break into smaller chunks

Julianne
ZapposU Systems and Communications Specialist en EE. UU.

Simple and Clean UI

5.0 hace 5 años

I love the simple and clean user interface. It's great that you can drag and drop pieces of content into a course and quickly connect courses to create a learning path.

Contras:

There are a number of bugs that need work, and inaccurate data shows up in some of my reports. Also, support is hit or miss in terms of quality responses.

hace 5 años

Hi Julianne, We appreciate your feedback. We're happy to hear that you have found the user interface to be simple and clean. Have a great day! Jennifer Martin, Litmos by CallidusCloud

Danielle
Senior Training Specialist en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 1,001-5,000 empleados

An Easy-to-Use LMS

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We started with a very complicated LMS that we did not love at all. When our contract was up, we went searching for something else. We can across Litmos and it seemed to be just what we were looking for: simplified, easy-to-use, but does all the same things that our old LMS could do. So we went for it, and we haven't regretted it since!

It's incredibly user-friendly and gets the job done. It has many functions and helps makes the training processes fun.

Contras:

Some functionality is limited, but Litmos is constantly working to add in features.

Director of Human Resources en EE. UU.
Energías renovables y medio ambiente, 51-200 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A great L&D tool for small employers.

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Working with Litmos has save my company a lot in training dollars and time. I don't know how I survived without having an LMS before.

Before Litmos which was introduced to me by our HRIS inside sales person my company didn't have an LMS. So anything was going to be better than coordinating training from a bunch of different providers and then tracking it all manually. Litmos' training on their system is simple and fun. They're people really understand employee engagement and seek to cultivate that out of the gate. The system is customizable, easy to set up and cost efficient. It also integrates well with my HRIS and our content providers.

Contras:

The file size limitation is bothersome but other than that I have no complaints.

hace 4 años

Wow, great feedback! I'm glad to know that Litmos has helped your company excel your training program and has replaced your manual processes. Wishing you all the best and happy holidays! Allison

Rebecca
Director of Clinical Services en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

LITMOS for tracking employee training

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Works well to assist in making a manual process less manual

Easy way to quickly know what employees are in compliance with mandatory trainings

Contras:

some challenges with reporting accurate data, variations in reports

hace 4 años

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for the great feedback. We will continue to make updates to our platform on a monthly basis and hope to continue to support your company's learning needs. Cheers! Allison