15 años ayudando a las empresas peruanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre MangoApps

MangoApps es un conjunto integrado de aplicaciones para el entorno laboral. Ofrece intranet, espacios de trabajo, intercambio de archivos, mensajería, formación, reconocimiento y más.

Descubre más sobre MangoApps

Easy to use, very customizable, and helpful customer support when problems arised.

Contras:

There is no con to the software. I would not change a think.

Valoraciones de MangoApps

Relación calidad-precio
4.4

Probabilidad de recomendación

8.2/10

MangoApps tiene una valoración global de 4.4 estrellas sobre 5 según las 146 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado MangoApps antes?

Filtrar opiniones (146)

Eugene
Eugene
Graphical designer lead en Kenia
Diseño gráfico, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

"MangoApps has truly helped in overseeing projects for me and my group particularly"

5.0 hace 3 años

Comentarios: Document the executives and string the board, it's an incredible application for sharing and staying up with the latest with items and thoughts.

it has a ton of provisions particularly the piece of making strings, wikis, variants of records, picture, and video reviews, notices and labels, bunch the executives, talking usefulness and identifications too it's an incredible application. I likewise discovered the simplicity of adding and eliminating visitor clients for occasional representatives, with low evaluating extremely alluring focuses.

Contras:

I wasn't impressed by the way that MA doesn't permit video calls and associations for certain outside devices and applications for usefulness.

Martha
Business Development Manager en Australia
Vino y licores, 11-50 empleados

Long term MangoApps user

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: We have found the product very successful

I found the ease of adding and removing guest users for seasonal employees, with low pricing very attractive points.

Contras:

I have issues with the tasking app, and have trouble easily completing and deleting tasks. It seems difficult to use.

hace 4 años

Martha, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate having you as a customer and your feedback is very helpful to our continued efforts to maintain and improve the product. Please contact us at [email protected] to better address your needs with tasks. We will be happy to assist and collect any feedback where we can improve the feature and possible improvements. Thank you again!

Fuente de la reseña

It has been an engaging tool - allowing for easy interaction within the team and entire agency

3.0 hace 6 años

- It allows for all the staff to know what is going on at the same time, everyone gets the same info - Easily able to share resources and updates - Great way to invite people to events and keep everything organized - private message feature allows for seamless communication - project and team groups are great for coordinating with many people - Intranet is great for HR use and agency wide updates - Love that it is connected to LinkedIn - Fun and easy to use like Facebook - Easy to compose posts

Contras:

- I find that the mobile app is not as user friendly - Even after years of use, cannot really understand the purpose of primary and secondary interactions... don't understand the purpose of separating them

hace 6 años

Thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Nisha
Manager en India
Productos farmacéuticos, 1,001-5,000 empleados

User friendly intranet platform

4.0 hace 2 meses

Comentarios: Overall the experience has been good. Frequent upgrades and proactive approach for problem solving would be a plus.

This platform is really easy to use and has lots of great features. It works well with other tools and the support team is fantastic!

Contras:

analytics slow upgrade dashboard design

Ryhlen
Ryhlen
Server Administrator en EE. UU.
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

MangoApps great intranet / project tool

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great support and they reach out quickly with answers or help resolve any issues in a timely manner.

I like the chat that is built in. I also like how customizable the site can be. Multiple integrations with tools we already use.

Contras:

The active directory integration alot of other cloud products have a tool we can install on server but this we have to open up a connection to public internet so that mangoapps can pull the sync data from the server

hace 4 años

Hi Ryhlen, thank you so much for taking the time to review MangoApps! We're glad to see it fits well into your workflow and become the obvious choice over SharePoint. We look forward to serving you for many years to come!

Vlady
social media manager en EE. UU.
Marketing y publicidad, 2-10 empleados

Great Product!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall I have a good experience with MangoApps. It's a great collaborative tool for a small to large business.

I like working with Mango Apps. It's very easy to use and makes everything super organized. I like the fact there is an app and I can download it to my phone and use the chat function when I am on the go.

Contras:

Sometimes there are glitches in the text feature, when I delete a preset and try to write my own text it would still show the old text and I have to go back few times until it completely get erased.

Stacey
VP Human Resources en EE. UU.
Servicios financieros, 51-200 empleados

Stacey Cale - VP Human Resources, Merchants Bonding Company

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our implementation representative was helpful and patient through our numerous calls. I loved that you could look on his calendar and book as many meetings as it takes to get through the implementation.

What we have loved most about about MangoApps is how helpful the team was in guiding us through every step of the implementation. The system is great for being able to give your company's personal look and ease of imputing information.

Contras:

At first the system seems overwhelming because there are so many potential functions you can use in the system. Recommend to anyone to first figure out what you want to use the tool for and turn off the other functions at first.

Kevin
Schools-Community Relations Coordinator en EE. UU.
Administración educativa, 201-500 empleados

TinyTake Saves Me Tons Of Time

4.0 hace 6 años

I use TinyTake for a versatile snipping tool that allows me to quickly and easily capture any region and place it where I need it, or into a file for later. The screen recording tool (up to 5 minutes per clip on my free use app) has been a tremendous boost for creating training and informational videos at work.

Contras:

The touch-up tools for editing a screenshot are not strong. Maybe that's expected as this is FREE, and I can drop the snipped region into any program in seconds. But there are times I would like to do that work native in TinyTake, and since the option is there, I include that in my rating.

hace 6 años

Thank you for your feedback Kevin! I'm glad to see that TinyTake has been a versatile tool that saves you time, that is exactly what we've set out to accomplish. I will also be sure to pass along your feedback regarding the touch-up and annotation tools. Thanks again!

Wareh
Wareh
Software Engineer en Nigeria
, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My experience has been nice. I've used MangoApps before now and its a great means of communication.

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Mangoapps made my onboarding easy.
I find it easy to assign tasks to team members.
The wiki functionality is very useful because it gives our developers a pool of information the can always refer to as well as update if need be.

The existence of groups. Ability to create wikis for developers to study. The mention notification Badges - its fun Great place for proper onboarding of new employees.

Contras:

I'd prefer if I could view content of any group but the extra functionality will be not to be able to post comments. I always have to make requests to join a group where I need to access specific information.

hace 6 años

Thank you for your review Wareh! It means a lot to us that you've taken the time to provide feedback. I'm glad to hear that we've made onboarding easy for you and your business. Cheers!

Phoebe
Senior Associate en EE. UU.
Productos farmacéuticos, 51-200 empleados

User friendly

5.0 hace 2 meses

Easy to learn to use, user friendly, and seamlessly integrated

Contras:

Not much to pick on, the UI could maybe be improved

James
Information Technology Analyst en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados

Mangoapps review

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: We have found that MangoApps allows us to attach and share documents that need to be viewed by an entire department in one location. If they belong to the specific group or department, they have the ability to go in and edit documents and save it a a new revision. This feature help when we need to have documents that others outside the group cannot see. We also have the Intranet page that allows us to post content that everyone in the entire company can view. We post a variety of content like thank you letters from customers, employee wedding photos, baby photos, etc. This allows everyone to go to one location.

I really like the ability to create different groups and departments. This being a business specific application, it is very important to be able to break out content that is specific for each group or department. This allows users to not be overwhelmed with content that does not pertain to them. I have been using this software for a few years now and I can honestly say that it has evolved over the years they have spent a significant amount of time making changes to better suit the end user.

Contras:

I feel that updates are pushed out to the web and client with hardly any warning. This makes it diffficult if we have instructions created on how to navigate to a specific area in Mango and then they make changes to the location.

hace 6 años

Thank you for your review James! We love to hear from our customers, and i'm happy hear the various areas in which MangoApps is meeting the needs of your business. I'm glad you recognize the evolution, please stick around and we'll continue to make this a better tool for all customers new and old. It is an honor to earn your business again and again. In regards to the improvements that you are looking for when we make updates.. I will be sure to pass that feedback on to the right groups- I take that feedback very seriously and appreciate your concern. Thank you again!

Wade
Onboarding Manager en EE. UU.
Servicios para instalaciones, 51-200 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Great software, needs support development

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Our firm has gained scale and the organization of our documents has expanded exponentially since implementing.

Ability to organize files and create an intranet with links to specific documents and an ability to maintain organization. Lots of special features.

Contras:

1. Ability to block users from deleting items that they upload 2. Support is among the lowest we have experienced. The chat room is rarely open. Responses to service requests often never come and it is at least 24 hours before a response is received. 3. The document approval process needs development.

Rosa
Internal/Intranet Manager en EE. UU.
Fuente de la reseña

We've been using MangoApps for a year now and it has been great - easy to use and fairly intuitive.

4.0 hace 6 años

We like the different features for collaboration and user engagement. Setting up new groups and projects is easy and staff are finding it very useful to collaborate on projects and assignments. Staff also use these features to interact with other employees on non-work related events (e.g. soccer clubs). Staff really enjoy the Recognition feature, allowing them to thank or congratulate fellow co-workers. The system is easy to use and fairly intuitive and more robust than other systems used in the past. We think Mango is great!

Contras:

There are some limitations to certain functionalities, or other functions that are currently not available. However, the Support team is very open to hearing any and all suggestions. They help to try to find a work-around and if there isn't one, they put in request for possible inclusion in future updates. Mango Support is fabulous!

hace 6 años

Rosa, thank you for your review of MangoApps! We truly appreciate your feedback and are glad to have you as a customer. It honors me to hear that you are pleased about our Support, and I urge you to keep the feedback and ideas coming! Cheers!

Joe
Systems Admnistrator en EE. UU.
Productos químicos, 51-200 empleados

A tool in the toolbox

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: Overall we're happy with the product, and will continue to use it.

Collaborating in MangoApps is almost automatic. We have a thriving ecosystem of Groups, Projects and Departments in MangoApps.

Contras:

Sometimes the updates are pushed and changes made to the UI or to functionality (which sometimes cause bugs) with little to no warning. A better communicated and tested update process would be beneficial.

hace 6 años

Joe, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that MangoApps is working well for your company and that things are thriving as you mention. I do hear you loud and clear regarding the update notifications and update process. I will pass along that feedback so that we can address this for yourself and many others. Together we make MangoApps better every day, thank you again for your feedback!

Kevin
Software Developer en EE. UU.
Materiales de construcción, 1,001-5,000 empleados

TinyTake is Awesome

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: So far the program has worked flawlessly and made it easy to share my screenshots in a meaniful way with fellow employees and clients.

It makes it easy to capture what you want from the screen, annotate what you want to highlight, and paste to documents and/or email.

Contras:

It requires you to use Shift along with Control + C instead of just Control + C for copying what you have ready for pasting. It is only something you have to learn and is not much of an issue.

hace 6 años

Kevin, thank you for taking the time to review TinyTake and provide feedback! I'm glad to see that it is working well for you and your business. Cheers!

Sarah
Advertising Coordinator en EE. UU.
Automoción, 501-1,000 empleados

Ease of Use and Frequent Updates

5.0 hace 6 años

I like how easy it is to navigate and also use. I mostly use the posting/wiki/tracker tools which are very user friendly. I also enjoy how often the sofware is updated.

Contras:

Sometimes there are glitches that don't get fixed. Most recently, saving a post as a draft and then when it does get posted it isn't at the top of the feed, it is buried toward the bottom when it was originally drafted (instead of when it was published).

hace 6 años

Sarah, thank you for providing us with a review and feedback! We are proud to have you as a customer, and hope to earn your business for years to come. I'm sorry to hear about your recent issue, please don't hesitate to reach out for help. Reporting issues and bugs helps us improve the product for customers new and old!

Miles
Project Manager en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Great Tool for streamlining communication and running an effective organization

5.0 hace 4 años

Mangoapps has been an incredible tool for our company as we have grown throughout the years. Having this platform to streamline communication, and each member of our team work through has progressed how we work in our roles. There are an endless amount of features that will advance your company, but using trackers has been the biggest tool for us to keep up with provider charts.

Contras:

I cant think of many cons with mangoapps. Anything we've seen a fault in, we've been able to reach out to their team and get their help in changing it, adjusting it, or upgraded.

Marta
Office Administrator en RU
Fuente de la reseña

Quite easy to use if you have used social media before, bit harder for those that haven't.

4.0 hace 6 años

The ability to have all employees on one platform - makes internal communication much more easier. People are also able to share tips and info between themselves without having to resort to Head Office for that particular information. The platform is also really good for sharing posts which are light-hearted e.g. good news in the company, awards etc. Also allows employees from all over the country to talk to each other and meet other colleagues.

Contras:

Sometimes the posts come out in a very weird layout even if they looked okay in the editing stage. Still slightly confused about the number of 'feeds' e.g. primary and secondary - some posts go in different places that you can't even find! Also the badges are a good concept to encourage usage however I don't think its necessary to have every update on the feed as this results in the important info being at the bottom of the page, this also applies to updates regarding someone downloading the app.

hace 6 años

Marta, thank you for taking the time to review MangoApps! We appreciate your feedback and satisfaction. I will be sure to pass your feedback along. Cheers!

Servicios financieros, 11-50 empleados

Not great for our uses

3.0 hace 6 años

Ease to add new members to the platform.

Contras:

The search functionality does not work when you have 800 people on the platform. Files shared in conversation are not tagged appropriately. Wikis must be linked to a Forum. Phone app does not work.

hace 6 años

Thank your for your feedback! Please contact us to get support for the concerns you've listed. https://www.mangoapps.com/contactus

Grady
Program Administrator en EE. UU.
Comercio minorista, 1,001-5,000 empleados

MangoApps Is Beneficial

5.0 hace 4 años

What I like most about this software is the opportunities it creates to sync together our distanced community.

Contras:

The only thing I'd improve about this software is that it has me re-enter my password and username after a few hours of not using it. [Even when I hit the "remember me" function.]

Jane
Lead Health Coordinator en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 1,001-5,000 empleados

MyPeers is the best!!!

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: i love the sight. i visit it daily.

Loved how the sight is easy to navigate it allows for people to create groups the admin did a good job with the create the group for Head start

Contras:

there is no con to the software. I would not change a think

Technical Delivery Architect en EE. UU.
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 5,001-10,000 empleados

11/12/2018 Review by JS

5.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It is rock solid and does exactly what I need. Also, it is very apparent (especially by this survey) that the developers are diligent in making the product better.

I use MangoApps mostly as a screenshot tool with the ability to annotate. The annotation ability is the best part and the reason why I went with MangoApps.

Contras:

Some of the annotations could have more variations. For instance, the arrows are very big. Sometimes I want an arrow is thinner or at least more understated.

hace 6 años

Thank you for your review John! I'm glad to hear that the screenshot aspect of MangoApps meets your needs. I will be sure to pass along the feedback regarding variations in annotation. Thank you again!

Jo
director en Nueva Zelanda
Marketing y publicidad, 11-50 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Could be good as an intranet for big companies

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: not intuitive. not built for SME's. better as a big company intranet?

easy to save the contents and attachments on email by bcc-ing emails to a project

Contras:

finding documents. uploading documents on the app. the app in general

Robert
Transportation en EE. UU.
Práctica médica, 201-500 empleados

Good Product

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Its been nice being able to see and know whats happening at other sites and with our coworkers

Easy to use to communicate with the whole team

Contras:

Sometimes it runs a little slower than we want but what software doesn't

hace 4 años

Robert, thanks for reviewing MangoApps! We're happy to have you as a user and glad to see it fitting in your workflow. Your feedback has been shared with our team, thank you again!

Jerry
Architect en EE. UU.
Diseño, 201-500 empleados

Go Mango!

4.0 hace 4 años

Mango is a great application for intra-office social networking and social governance.

Contras:

Another platform to jump on but once implemented its great.