Opiniones de Cezanne HR

• En general
  • Atención al cliente
    4.9/5

Sobre Cezanne HR

Moderno software de RR. HH. en la nube que cumple con las normas del RGPD para organizaciones del Reino Unido e internacionales en crecimiento. Varios países e idiomas.

Descubre más sobre Cezanne HR

Mostrando 75 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Michelle M.
Human Resources Officer
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/9/2016

"An All Round Helping Hand - Excellent HR Software Solution"

Comentarios: Our HR department was a very paper heavy function and we needed something to bring us up to date as quickly, easily and cheaply as possible. We tested a number of options and many of them seemed to have close to everything we needed but when it came to costs, we were always faced with a 'but'. A 'You can have this, but if you want that, it will cost you extra' scenario. The version the sales person had demonstrated to us was always the most expensive option and would cost a great deal more than we have been lead to initially believe. We felt many of the sales people we met with from those companies, had a habit of talking 'at' us. An approach which did not sit well. By chance, we stumbled upon Cezanne at a HR exhibition. The representatives on the day were incredibly friendly, helpful, approachable and the information they provided was very clear and we left them having arranged for a demo of their product. We were impressed with how they 'conversed' about their product and did try the hard sell. We were impressed with the ease of navigation, the fact it was cloud based and therefore always accessible. Things looked even more promising when the figures came back in terms of the cost - the same as had been explained to us when we had spoken to them at the exhibition. No hidden extras! From the very first contact with Cezanne, they were always there to help and always went the extra mile. They uploaded our core data, and after a very worthwhile day of training at their head office in London, we were good to go. We started with around 120 employees when we first integrated Cezanne, and that number has now more than doubled. The performance of Cezanne has remained effective and efficient with no visible signs of slowing down in performance. We have also uploaded the hard copy contents of over half our employee files and still, there has been no drop in performance. We do not operate within just the UK, but rather several offices throughout Europe and Asia, and Cezanne has been able to adapt to the different legalities of each country. Since bringing Cezanne on-board, we have been able to hand over much of the employee administration, to the employees themselves - change of addresses, contact numbers, absence management. We've also streamlined our performance management function to a completely paperless process. It has allowed us to hand over much of the day to day running of employee matters, to the Line Managers. It has negated the need populate multiple reports each month for our directors and senior management, as the data is available to them at the push of a button. We were able to tailor reports to individual managers and assign it to them personally. A very big help in itself as it has freed up a great deal of time for the HR department, allowing us to concentrate on other projects that there simply wasn't time to address before. Cezanne is very much a company that encourages customer feedback. They are keenly interested in ideas and suggestions and actively do what they can to meet the requests and suggestions wherever possible. The customer service and support is absolutely first-class. Issues (and user errors as is often my case) are addressed and resolved extremely promptly. Cezanne HR is definitely a software and a company that I would recommend.

Puntos a favor: Software is very straightforward to use with a great user friendly interface. Encourages a greater involvement on the part of the employee and the manager Some of the best customer service I have experienced. The team at Cezanne work with their customers to continually develop and improve the software. They really do listen to the voice of the customer. Has the ability to streamline many HR functions. Has everything - is an all-in-one solution

Contras: Were I to recommend one area of improvement, it would be the interactions available with some of the data on screen. For example, the ability to filter information on screen so that I can control the order in which I'm viewing it, rather than exporting it to an Excel spreadsheet. However, is is a very minor cosmetic point and as a whole I think the product offers huge benefits.

• Publicado el 27/9/2016
Fiona M.
EA to founders/HR/Office Manager
Empleo y contratación, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/1/2020

"Customer Service is OUTSTANDING"

Comentarios: the experience I have had from your support team has truly amazing and something I have not experienced anywhere else - they are to be commended. Nothing is too much trouble & they always check that they issue is resolved before closing off a ticket. They really do care about their customers, rare & delight to find. Customer Service gets 20 out of 10!

Puntos a favor: I am not writing about the software I am writing about the customer service, I have used Cezanne for years to authorise holiday & look people up but recently been tasked with having to be the MAIN contact for everything & I am struggling. But your support team go above & beyond and never leave my side until I have fully resolved my issue ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is outstanding, patient, friendly and goes above & beyond - as do they all, like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] etc)

Contras: not intuitive -hence I need the support of your amazing team

por Cezanne HR el 24/1/2020

Thank you so much Fiona. Great to know our UK support team are doing a great job.

• Publicado el 13/1/2020
Senior IT Engineer
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/1/2019

"An adequate HR website that suffers from many minor issues"

Comentarios: Cezanne has by and large improved the HR experience here, however a large part of this is due to how poor it was before Cezanne.
This is a great idea, with good ideas, that sadly falls short of the mark when considering user function.

Puntos a favor: This software makes it easy to contact my company regarding sickness/annual leave/working from home/etc and provides a nice tracker to show exactly how many days I have taken, and, regarding annual leave, how many I have left.
The Dashboard is useful for showing a brief overview of everything I have on there, such as unfinished tasks which is a useful reminder.
From a management position it is useful as it allows the review of all employee's absences from one location and provides historical evidence of this.
Reports on Starters/Leavers are available via email

Contras: Many small issues with the software and the support team.
The absence forms are unwieldy and could be greatly improved. One of the greatest improvements that could be made would be the removal of the redundant "OK" button on the absence request form as it literally serves no purpose. The Save button saves it, the Submit Request button submits it, the OK button tricks users into thinking something has been done.
The Website itself is somewhat slow to load certain forms however this is manageable.
The Home button is simply the Cezanne logo - inexperienced users might struggle to find this.
When arranging leave, whether sickness or annual, I need to confirm that my co-workers can cover my shift, Cezanne does not appear to offer any means of CC'ing a co-worker in to the request which would be extremely useful.
As a member of IT I require reports regarding Starters and Leavers from Cezanne - these are provided, however expire after a single opening of the link. I appreciate this is for security purposes, however a password protected document would achieve the same aim without totally wiping the data, often requiring re-sending of the email.
On certain users in the office Cezanne simply does not work on Internet Explorer and though the support team was contacted several times no fix was ever found. I simply had to install Chrome on each users computer to get it working, however this is suboptimal as IE is the company standard as Chrome cannot be limited so easily.

por Cezanne HR el 15/1/2019

We agree with you that the OK button on the absence form is confusing. It is going to be removed shortly (and some other improvements made to this area). However, ii sounds as if a number of the issues you mention ¿ such as the logo, reports and team calendars - could be down to the way that your system is set up. If you could let me have your contact information, I can ask someone from our services team to get in touch to set up a call with you and your HR admin. They¿d also be keen to understand the issues you mention with IE as we work hard to make sure the Cezanne HR runs well in all of the modern browsers.

We are also working on a more significant refresh of the user interface and would be keen to get some feedback from you. If you are happy to participate in our client research, please let me know.

• Publicado el 14/1/2019
Logan S.
Associate, Creative Services
Servicios financieros, 501-1000 empleados
  • Publicado el 5/4/2020

"An easy to use tool, but lots of hidden features and seems quite manual"

Puntos a favor: Cezanne HR is really easy to use, with access to most HR necessities. All of our companies information and personal information is listed in one place for ease of access. I've never had trouble accessing Cezanne HR and the look and feel of the tool is simple, clean and easy on the eye which makes the user experience good.

Contras: This tool can be quite clunky with its additional features and sometimes the servers can respond quite slowly resulting in periods of time where the site just hangs and leaves you confused whether the request had been submitted or not. The process of getting things onto Cezanne HR feels quite manual.

• Publicado el 5/4/2020
Alexis C.
Hr Manager
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 201-500 empleados

"Cezanne Review "

Puntos a favor: The diversity of application.
Regular updates

Contras: Some customisation in UI (colours) might be difficult to use for some users.

Jill B.
HR/People Advisor
Práctica de la abogacía, 51-200 empleados

"Cezanne review"

Comentarios: The whole experience has been really good - the team are always helpful if we have any queries etc., and the system is really good and easy to use. Starting out with the performance module and so far so good and it’s a lot easier to use than our old, paper system.

Puntos a favor: It’s so easy to use for both HR/People staff and our users

Contras: Don’t really have any cons compared to the system we came from

Tayisha R.

Form hub
Reporting function
Back end of the system
Process flows
Importing and exporting of data
Zen desk and overall support

Contras: Understanding the range of the system and all that it can do is a challenge. I don't feel that I am utilising the system to it's full capabilities.

Gintare C.
HR Manager
Consultoría de gestión, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/11/2019

"1st year product and customer support review"

Comentarios: It has been absolutely fantastic! There hasn’t been a single case when I was not able to receive a solution to my questions. I am also grateful to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for offering the best solutions to fit our case(s) as I am not always aware of them myself, so thank you very much!

Puntos a favor: A single package with different functionalities (e.g. absence, onboarding, performance management) in one place. Customisable and automated with an option for setting notifications.

Contras: The setting up, as I felt and still feel I am not always able to do it by myself, despite of the available guidance online.

Vicky D.
HR advisor
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 201-500 empleados

"Happy user"

Comentarios: Cezanne is an extremely helpful tool which assist me in my every day HR tasks

Puntos a favor: Easy to use
There are a lot of options
Help me in my every day tasks

Contras: Sometimes I am quite confused with the multiple options

Abby W.
Senior Administration Officer
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados

"A fantastic HR tool"

Comentarios: A really fantastic support team who are always a delight to work with and will always go above and beyond to help their clients.

Puntos a favor: The constant development of the software and how Cezanne really try to cater to its customers

Contras: Initially it can seem a bit overwhelming and complex to use, but the training that’s available is fantastic

Yaz C.
HR Assistant
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 10/4/2018

"Cezanne Review "

Comentarios: I would recommend Cezanne to anyone who is looking for a robust system with great customer service and support throughout.

Puntos a favor: - Customer service is excellent, very fast and detailed responses and there is always someone willing to have a call and talk you through the system. This is definitely the best thing about Cezanne.
- Central system for all elements of HR and the reports are easy to run and very useful for reporting on processes, sickness and payroll purposes.
- The system links with our payroll provider so they are able to upload all of our employee payslips, P60's etc which is very time effective for us.
- Once the initial work is put in to get the system up and running the system is very user friendly and efficient. Information is easily accessible and reports can all be printed or downloaded to excel.
- Great for keeping track of the employee life cycle - new starter info, appraisals, sickness and absence recording, remuneration etc
- Easy to use for employees and this is available remotely - they can sign in from home and get the app etc
- The company are always looking for ways to improve and regularly update the system with suggestions from its users which is brilliant

Contras: - The initial work can be quite a big job and some time does need to be dedicated to getting to grips with the system but after this is done the system is very efficient and effective

• Publicado el 10/4/2018
Systems Manager
Transporte marítimo, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 30/11/2018

"CezanneHR, why it's a good thing for us all..."

Puntos a favor: Having been apart of the team in my business to introduce CezanneHR, coming from nothing at all, we were pleasantly surprised how accommodating the Cezanne support staff were to assisting us on boarding. At times our hand was held, especially through some complex "approval" workflows scenarios but it all got there in the end. We very much like that there is an iOS app, being all Apple users. The app is updated fairly frequently and is responsive even on some older models like the iPhone 5s.

Contras: I feel CezanneHR could benefits from a 'face lift' of sorts. It seams its been stuck with the same user interface for some time now, and although the web and iOS app are mirrors in looks and feels, it almost certainly has an outdated charm about it when comparing to competitiors.

por Cezanne HR el 4/12/2018

Thank you so much for posting a review of Cezanne HR. We¿re currently working on a refresh of the user interface and would love to get some feedback from you. If you are happy to participate in our client research, please get in touch with the support team.

• Publicado el 30/11/2018
Alexandrina D.
Senior Recruiter
Software informático, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/4/2018

"Great HR data management software !"

Comentarios: Honestly, the best HR data management tool I have worked with so far !

Puntos a favor: - Outstanding customer support.
- Smooth onboarding process. Our POC from Cezanne was amazing and extremely supportive and helpful throughout the entire process of onboarding.
- The system can service any type of business (regardless of how complex is your company organigram, compensation system etc. )
- You can transit the entire vacation and absence tracking process to Cezanne, hence no need to use yet another tool.
- The system is very overarching and it encompasses all the possible HR data a company can or should manage.
- It is GDPR compliant and in general, it has very high standards when it comes to data security and protection.

Contras: The system is quite complex and complicated at times, hence it will take a bit of more time to get the hang of it (for instance the onboarding process seemed a bit longer as compared with the other onboardings we had for other tools).

Sharon Q.
HR Manager
Ingeniería industrial o mecánica, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/11/2018

"Comprehensive HR System with excellent customer support"

Comentarios: The Cezanne system was implemented earlier this year, its working really well for our organisation, we finally have an interactive on-boarding process, also a central location for all personal information to be stored which is quite important with GDPR. At the recent annual conference the developers mentioned that there will be a new feature to programme the system to delete areas of employee profiles after they leave which again is very important from a GDPR perspective.
The customer service has been second to none from Wanessa, Declan and the rest of the support team.
Its still a work in progress as we are continually populating other areas of the system, however the information and reports we can extract from Cezanne has been fantastic. I am excited to see the new features of the system in 2019!

Puntos a favor: Meeting our organisation needs, excellent support from CSR throughout the implementation phase, cost effective HR system.

Contras: There are alot of different sections/modules to the system which can be difficult to get used to initially, however with Cezannes customer support and frequent use its easier to navigate around the system. The reporting is very good, however some improvements can be made to integrate more elements of the system into reports (i.e all compensation information)

• Publicado el 2/11/2018
Esme
  • Publicado el 15/10/2013

"Cezanne On Demand Review"

Comentarios: We have recently switched to using Cezanne On Demand as our HR software. Our main reason for using the software was to incorporate all our HR documents and procedures in one place and allowing our employees to access the system.
Cezanne on demand has many useful features to make HR easier to manage. I have found that being having all the features in one place saves a lot of time. The software is completely flexible and you can customise for your company so you get the most out of it. For example, you can tailor the appraisal forms to incorporate any existing forms you have and adjust the rating scales to suit your needs.
The layout is clear and smooth with many customisable dashboards allowing quick links to your most used functions. One feature which particularly impressed me was the workspace tab. When comparing software Cezanne was the only product that offered a service like this. Having a place for our employees to discuss and link pages, documents and knowledge is a really useful tool.
I don’t have much experience with HR software and found setting the system up relatively simple. There’s lots of support provided; a getting started document and lots of videos on the Cezanne HR website. When you initially sign up you are given a free guided online tour that takes you through the set up and allowed you to get a real understanding for the software. Also there is a feature called Zen Desk, which provides help, updates and other functions.
Overall I am extremely happy with the software and services Cezanne has provided me with. Customer service is excellent and they are always willing to consider feedback and ideas to make improvements. Cezanne on Demand provides us with the necessary tools to help us optimise our HR function.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, good value for money, lots of features, open to ideas from customers, Workspace tool and you can customize it to work around your individual company needs.

Contras: It would be useful to have a 'go back' arrow. It does require time to set up and customise to you company requirements.

• Publicado el 15/10/2013
Kathrine L.
Project Coordinator
Software informático, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 6/4/2018

"Easy and professional HR use"

Puntos a favor: Cezanne offers a really professional solution for keeping track of various employee information - several important details are easy to keep track of and the in-depth search options allows for easy data mining of everything. On top of that, the service and assistance from Cezanne is amazing - I always get the needed support in a really helpful, timely, and understandable manner. It truly makes my day every single time!

Contras: Getting to know Cezanne can be tricky. There's a lot of options and back-end building that can seem challenging before really getting to know the system. However, once you've worked in Cezanne for a little while is all makes perfect sense :)

Eileen H.
HR & Admin Support Officer
Consultoría de gestión, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/7/2016

"Happy overall"

Comentarios: Overall my experience has been really good. As I get to know the system better, I realise just how good it is and all the things I didn't even know it could do. It continues to positively surprise me.

Puntos a favor: I like that Cezanne HR constantly striving to improve and make the system the best it can be. They take customer feedback seriously and listen to suggestions from people using the system on a daily basis.

Contras: It's great that there's always someone at the end of an email and there's never any problem arranging a 'go to meeting' with the most helpful staff, however I'd like to just be able to pick up the phone and speak to someone sometimes, especially for those times when I just had a very quick question.

• Publicado el 20/7/2016
Kate W.
HR Administrator
51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 8/9/2017

"Straightforward Interface and Fantastic Customer Service"

Comentarios: Cezanne is a great software and has already vastly improved processes which were previously being done by hand. Other software packages may have more complex functionality is but Cezanne is being constantly improved and updated and their development plan looks fantastic. The development team take suggestions based on client experiences and you really get the sense Cezanne is growing with its clients. Customer service is absolutely fantastic - helpful, efficient and the team really go above and beyond to answer queries quickly. They were also very supportive during set up and implementation which as a result was a very smooth transition. So far staff are really happy with the simple lay out of the user interface and the ease of notifications.

Puntos a favor: Customer service
Simple user interface
Value for money
Ease of implementation
Smooth process flows
Excellent reporting functions
Useful analytics tool with automatic graphing

Contras: Could deal better with consultant/contractors vs perm staff
No onboarding module yet

• Publicado el 8/9/2017
Deborah B.
Senior Talent Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/5/2017

"Very good system"

Comentarios: Cezanne has really transformed and improved the way we manage our employee data. The transition from manual tracking to Cezanne has been smooth thanks to their excellent customer service. The platform is working really well for our business and I would recommend it to businesses with similar challenges.

Puntos a favor: Very good to manage employee data
Easy to navigate
Different types of reports and analytics
User friendly
Excellent customer service
Data protection and security

Contras: Password rule too complicated and can be limiting
Some rules/processes in the system could be more straight forward
Should be tailored so there are 2 categories of people: permanent employees and contractors/freelancers which will allow for better tracking and management

• Publicado el 3/5/2017
Colin S.
Lead Customer Service Advisor
Telecomunicaciones, 201-500 empleados
  • Publicado el 2/1/2019

"Good for HR but not for users"

Puntos a favor: It allows a comprehensive system for HR management and other staff management services needed within business.

Contras: The system can run very slowly resulting in basic tasks taking longer than normal to complete. Not a user friendly interface unless robust training provided.

por Sue el 18/1/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of Cezanne HR. We are obviously very concerned to read that you’ve experienced performance problems with the system. We constantly monitor and regularly increase the system’s resources to ensure that response times are fast. Did you experience a temporary problem that is now resolved? If not, please let me know as we’d be keen to work with you to investigate why you are experiencing what appears to be uncharacteristic response times.

Also, we are currently working on a refresh of the user interface. Would you be happy to participate in our client research? If so, please let us know.

• Publicado el 2/1/2019
Sam, hr consultant
  • Publicado el 17/10/2013

"Cezanne HR Great for Small Businesses"

Comentarios: I was searching for an HR system that would fit the needs of a growing business of c90 employees. There was no current HR system in use so this meant I had a lot of flexibility in what I could consider as a solution. I began looking at all the systems I had used in other companies, however, I soon established that the providers of such systems were only really interested in big costly solutions for big, global companies which were really payroll systems with some fairly limited HR functions bolted on to make them appear like an HR system. The other alternatives aimed at micro companies seemed to be based on old standalone technology, although they had good HR functionality and were cheap. I wanted the online functionality and systems integration offered by the high priced systems but at a reasonable cost. I also needed a system that needed minimal in-house expertise. Cezanne HR seemed to be the only SAAS solution out there to meet our company needs and at a reasonable cost. I think the pricing model of pay-per-employee per month is good value and it has most of the HR functionality I am looking for and new elements are being added all the time. I think it provides good value for money for our size of business, so I would recommend using it. The appraisal elements are especially good. Cezanne HR offers a lot of bang for you buck!

Puntos a favor: It is easy to use and offers a lot of functionality.
The user guides are easy to follow when setting up Cezanne HR.
It is a stable system and doesn't crash and it is easy to navigate and use.

Contras: Batch uploading existing data in to Cezanne can take a couple of attempts.

• Publicado el 17/10/2013
Lauren B.
HR Analyst
Seguros, 51-200 empleados
  • Publicado el 7/9/2017

"Great Customer Service, great value for money and easy to use"

Comentarios: I would highly recommend this system.

Puntos a favor: I have used a number of HR Information Systems in the past and this is by far the best in terms of capability, cost and customer service support.
The pages load quickly and data can be exported easily. It does everything I would need it to do and if I'm ever unsure if it's possible I contact my dedicated advisor , who is always more than happy and quick to respond.

Contras: The initial navigation as a HR user was a little tricky for me at the start, but there are many HR guides available and customer support at hand to assist. I now wouldn't want to go back to any other HRIS.

• Publicado el 7/9/2017
Dionne F.
  • Publicado el 19/12/2016

"Love, Love, Love Cezanne HR"

Comentarios: I was searching for an HR system that would fit the needs of a small growing company of around 65 employees. There was no current HR system in place and everything was spreadsheet driven. I looked at HR database I had used in past, but I soon established that these wouldn't suit our company. Cezanne has made life so much easier, It's made us work much more efficiently as well enabling Managers to respond to staff inquiries much more quickly, instead of being reliant on spreadsheets, which they are now definitely a thing of the past! Cezanne dashboard is easy to use, I love the absence facilities as well as the training. The pushed monthly reports are great and enable training to easily organized. The performance data can be used for monthly management meetings. There is so much you can use this for, I like to think of it as a Company database rather than just HR, with the added bonus its in the cloud meaning you access it from anywhere. The customer care has been exceptional, from the initial demo to actually going live. I've worked mainly with one of the customer service representatives, who has been fantastic, she is knowledgeable, quick to respond and nothing seems like it is too much trouble for her. Thanks for all your help and support.

por Cezanne HR el 20/12/2016

Hi Dionne

Thank you so much for your review of Cezanne HR. We really appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

From all of the team at Cezanne HR.

• Publicado el 19/12/2016
Harold A.
Management
Petróleo y energía, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 18/9/2018

"Easy to use and great customer support."

Comentarios: Overall an excellent HR program.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, excellent customer support, good reporting system, mobile app and meets our organizations needs.

Contras: Sometimes not very intuitive when trying to change/modify certain parameters (administrative level).

• Publicado el 18/9/2018
Shazia R.
Head of HR and Resourcing
  • Publicado el 17/4/2018

"Upload bulk data through the excel sheet was very easy. Navigation though the system was easy."

Puntos a favor: Customer support is excellent, team is friendly, professional, efficient and helpful. Cezanne is good HR data management tool, easy to run different types of reports and export data.

Contras: We are tied to certain process flows and can't deviate of this. This has been a little restrictive when we have required more flexibility for performance roll out.
With absence management most issues have been fine.
It takes time to become familiar with the system. Cezanne doesn't provide instruction manual as a handout so it is difficult for most users.

• Publicado el 17/4/2018