Valoraciones medias

4.1/5
  • Atención al cliente
    4.6/5

Sobre Apptivo

Un potente sistema de CRM online que administra las ventas y actividades de marketing en tu negocio. Integrado, altamente configurable, fácil de usar.

Descubre más sobre Apptivo

Mostrando 328 opiniones de %{reviews_total}

Edwin S.
Founder - Shareholder - Marketing manager - Sourcing and Purchasing manager
2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 22/2/2015

"Why I am choosing Apptivo"

Comentarios: So, I have been test driving CRM's for the last 2 years.

I have scanned and reviewed about 100 of the CRM's out there, and during the selection process only a few stood up to my requirements, being:
-A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-The possibility to generate quotes that can be converted to work orders, to invoices etc
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration
-The possibility to add more functionality in the form of integrated apps when the need arises.
At the end, and when all the nitty-gritty was tested, only 3 applications remained who were comparable, qua price and functionality.
But where Apptivo stands out with head and shoulders above nearly ALL the CRM's I tested, is the quality and the availability of their support!
As far as I know, ONLY Apptivo, has a free 24/7/365 online support chat from within the CRM, and I consider this as a huge plus point.
I run a small B2B business supplying promotional products mostly in Southern Africa but rapidly growing and expanding our market.
We are currently with six people, but I am confident that at our current growth rate, we will pass the 10 employee mark by the end of 2015.
I have a deep passion for what I do and when it comes to the integration of a tool that in time becomes a keystone in my business, I need suppliers that share my passion.
And this is exactly what the people of Apptivo do: Tested and proven, even today on a Sunday afternoon.
Keep up the good work guys, I hope we will go a long way together! Edwin Spiessens
Corp. Gifts and Gadgets cc
South Africa
www.gifts-n-gadgets.co.za Feel free to drop me any question at any time if you think I can help you by selecting a CRM: [email protected]

Puntos a favor: -A solid sales pipeline (From lead to opportunity to sales to after-sales)
-A great contact management system
-An integrated templated Project management system with pre-set task generation
-Email (gmail) integration
-Google apps for business integration

Contras: If I have to say anything then it will be that the look of the user interface is a bit dull, but i will take this a hundred times to bells and whistles, and a quarter of the functionality and support!

• Publicado el 22/2/2015
Michael A.
CIO
Seguridad e investigaciones, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 28/6/2019

"General "

Comentarios: Slow. Very pleased with how things work, but it took a little while to get used to the interface. Now that we have been using it for 3 months or so, it has everything we need all in one place.

Puntos a favor: The variety of features that cover Sales to Finance. The value of the apps that are offered fits perfectly into our organization.

Contras: It's sometimes hard to find things. I think this will diminish as I use the product more. The biggest frustration is the integration with other products especially O365. I think I have the email down, but calendar is harder than it should be. Using OneDrive only connects to my personal account and I would like to be able to connect it to our O365 sharepoint folders instead.

por Apptivo el 20/8/2019

Hello Michael,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you're happy with the value the apps bring to your company. We will collect this feedback on getting familiarized with Apptivo and notify our teams accordingly to improve the process. Thank you, again!

• Publicado el 28/6/2019
Louise K.
Commercial Director
Servicios, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 13/5/2020

"Flexible CRM system and supportive team"

Comentarios: Great, really supportive in providing tutorials whilst trying out
Really supporting in on ongoing support and resolving issued - the chat function is great
Jasper - who I dealt with from start to finish has always been willing and able to support

Puntos a favor: Easy to use and intuitive. A challenger to the larger CRM's for sure

Contras: Main dashboards could have some more flexibility.
Overall branding options could be improved.
The news feed could have more formatting options

• Publicado el 13/5/2020
Mike C.
General Manager
  • Publicado el 16/5/2018

"Good but so much opportunity to be so much better"

Puntos a favor: I can adapt it to my needs. I feel that when I make a suggestion for improvement it will genuinely be listened to.

Contras: There are a lot of bugs - this is why I have marked the overall quality down. We are always creating something and then it crashes, or it wont save and we have to start again. Or emails never arrive which causes big problems. Whenever there are updates, something unintentional seems to get affected. Perhaps more testing before going live. It feels a bit unprofessional sometimes. We can't test our own changes, so when I am updating things and people are using it, it can be disruptive. I really need to make changes and test before going live. The support is not always perfect. Some times its great, but sometimes I am not understood. The right intentions are always there though.

por Apptivo el 11/10/2018

Hi Mike,

The only way to achieve this would be to have another account that you can use as a test account. It wont have all your production data, but you can certainly use that to test out config changes.

For enterprise accounts (larger than 250 users) we do provide multiple dedicated environments as its pretty normal to have dev, QA and production accounts in that setting.

We are constantly working to improve the quality, while keeping the pace on new features. I totally understand when some of these new releases cause disruption to existing processes, but we are working to make these changes as seamless as possible.

Thank you for your feedback though. We'll continue to refine our execution.

• Publicado el 16/5/2018
I.T. & Marketing Manager
Importación y exportación, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/3/2020

"Great CRM solution for small business "

Comentarios: I think it's really easy to setup and use for less technical people, great for freelancers, small businesses and mom and pop shops who don't need or want data driven CRM systems. If you have a single person who can juggle multiple aspects of customer service it's cost effective or a small team it's worth it.

Puntos a favor: When my client asked me to look into a customer management solution to start to transition away from paper and Excel sheet based documents, I looked into several options including Salesforce. The price was good and comparable to Salesforce but I think many small businesses, your mom and pop shops don't really want or need more in depth data analytics. I think that's where Apptivo is better and easier to use for small business who aren't as data driven.

Contras: What I didn't really like is that for roughly the same annual price per single licence compared to Salesforce was in Apptivo limits the account to a single user. If you have more than one person who handles customer service, marketing, invoicing etc, the cost is a lot more.

• Publicado el 24/3/2020
Sunil K.
Bienes de consumo, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 31/3/2020

"Decent Suite of Productivity Apps"

Comentarios: I would give this 4 out of 5. I love the fact that it is offered for FREE for up to 3 users so great for small start up companies. There are tons of apps you can add and customize per your needs.

Puntos a favor: One stop shop for many productivity apps such as supply chain, CRM, HR, Accounting etc. Customer service are always available via chat and very helpful. They will even do screen share and troubleshoot the issues.

Contras: Some of the templates such as purchase order, packing slip are hard to customize. Some of the fields do not display consistently.

• Publicado el 31/3/2020
Kenneth N.
Partner
Servicios financieros, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 27/8/2019

"Exceptional Quality"

Comentarios: This is the best fully customizable CRM solution we've used that integrates seamlessly with Outlook. The value for the money is exceptional.

Puntos a favor: For the price, I haven't found anything like this out there. It is EXTREMELY customizable and the variety of apps, many of which are part of the base service package, is unbelievable.

Contras: Every now and then, there are some quirky glitches but on the positive side, client services is always available via chat and they are extremely helpful.

• Publicado el 27/8/2019
Niraj K.
CA
Tecnología y servicios de la información, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/12/2019

"is so good"

Comentarios: last one month
they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup
language problem for contamination support
time zone issues for telephonic support

Puntos a favor: this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Contras: Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

• Publicado el 3/12/2019
Stephen F.
Internet, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 23/6/2020

"Best all in one business suite"

Comentarios: Great service. Have needed help setting things up. But staff have helped me all the way

Puntos a favor: Has many features and is at a umbeatable price. Better than having to use lots of seperate apps and double up on costs

Contras: It does take quite a while to setup but help is always available and it only needs to be done once

• Publicado el 23/6/2020
Will M.
BDM
Comercio mayorista, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 24/1/2020

"Apptivo Suite Review"

Puntos a favor: Customer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] support is motivated to help out.

Contras: Not all of customer support has the same motivation to assist.

• Publicado el 24/1/2020
Dorcas R.
Business Development Manager
Envases y contenedores, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 1/11/2019

"Getting the support when you need it"

Comentarios: We are keeping track of leads form our website and from trade shows. We are using as a CRM to know when to contact and follow-up with customers and prospects. they helped us create a custom program for providing quotes through Apptivo and to track them. An recently we started a new program to track applications testing for customers to see how many turn into a sale. They also worked with us to create custom triggers to go out to our leads and customers with specific messages to keep the sales moving along without the sales team getting involved. This is all new and we are just getting it up and running. However, I feel it will be a great asset to our business and will help us to grow overall.
Again, the software is easy to use an the support team is the best I have come across in the industry.

Puntos a favor: The Apptivo team has been a dream to work with. We went with another large CRM company first and struggled for a year before giving up and finding Apptivo. This software is easy to use overall. When you need something special and custom, their team will work with you until your project is working well. The cost to get custom projects done is reasonable and you get a lot of support. I can not say enough good about the technical team, service team, project mangers and customer service at this company. They all receive 5 stars in my book and that is a very hard task to accomplish. I rarely give five stars for anything. We continue to add licenses each year, give them a try and they will amaze you.

Contras: The only thing I struggle with is the fact that the contacts data base and the customer data base are two separate entities.

• Publicado el 1/11/2019
Robert P.
Entretenimiento, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 23/3/2019

"Making a small business look large and professional"

Comentarios: Very Happy with the product. It works well, year in and year out, and this year, I intend to learn how to use more aspects of it. It's a complete sales CRM and I don't really take advantage of that. I use it as an invoice generation tool. I am a loyal user and have no intention of looking elsewhere. BUT please think about that calendar feature. $60 and an invasive integration from Google, feels a bit much.

Puntos a favor: It is easy and quick to punch out an invoice copying an old customer invoice and making a couple changes in the body the Output looks Professional when I bill my corporate clients. I like that if I get stuck, CHAT is always available and it's been quick to resolve my confusion or concerns.

Contras: Inconsistent features access between my Ipad and my windows desktop. The IOS (Apple) apps have improved since I started using Apptivo. Although I had to have two separate Apps on my ipad initially and it was confusing, the main app has bulked up to where I rarely need to get on my windows machine. But I'm finding I do have to still, like setting up recurring invoices. Recording payments, seems to be less than intuitive, resulting in me over crediting an account and having to search until I gave up, trying to delete the twice or more extra payments due to some sort of lag from screen to screen. My man complaint is lack of a simple calendar capability and it appears if I want it I'll be having to add Google G Suites, which is overkill. Apparently to make up for lack of feature capability in Apptivo, if I want to set up recurring invoices that utilize date features like 2nd Tuesday of every month or 4th Monday of the month. That will cost me $6 month from Google and I don't want or need all of the G suite features.

por Apptivo el 4/4/2019

Hi Robert!
Sure we are taking all your feedback on enhancing the Recurring Invoices and Calendar capability into consideration and will work on it.
I am delighted to read that our support team provided excellent service. We would continue to give all of our customers with the same fantastic experience.

Thanks again!

• Publicado el 23/3/2019
Vernessa T.
Freelance Writer
  • Publicado el 20/6/2018

"Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)"

Comentarios: I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities. I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run). Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Puntos a favor: They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others. I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity. The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related. If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Contras: Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time. Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall. The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year. They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed. Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls). The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

por Apptivo el 12/12/2018

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

• Publicado el 20/6/2018
Marcel O.
  • Publicado el 1/5/2018

"Very useful CRM, accessible from anywhere, good value for money"

Puntos a favor: The CRM functionality is intuitive to use. Not much setup is needed but still a lot of customization is possible. It can easily grow with the company and is accessible from anywhere. As a cloud based service you do not need to care about hardware, accessibility etc. Remarkable: There is an exceptionally responsive customer support. Overall very recommended for flexible startup companies.

Contras: While the CRM functionality is quite good the rest of the apps (like order management, invoicing, inventory etc.) are a bit limited in possibilities and use. As long as one is dealing within a single country this should be fine. As an international business with export to many countries there will be many compromises or workarounds. Especially regarding interaction with the customers (quotes, invoices etc.) the customization possibilities are very limited. From time to time new releases or features are deployed that can change appearance and functionality to the better or worse. While the response time of the customer support is better than anything else I have ever seen, the help with more sophisticated questions is often limited and needs long explanations. Fixing of bugs can take very long. Overall the software feels a bit slow.

Marisela E.
  • Publicado el 28/11/2016

"Customer Support is very Responsive"

Comentarios: Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it. The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few. I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Puntos a favor: Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Contras: Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

• Publicado el 28/11/2016
Tara M.
  • Publicado el 7/5/2018

"Great way to track projects. A lot of features that can be customized for your specific industry. "

Comentarios: Being able to see any project at any given status at any time.

Puntos a favor: Being able to put numerous fields to retain all project information in several different formats. Ease of reporting by exporting data to excel and going from there. You only have to use what you need. Disabling certain apps prevents you and users with too much information. Great selection of apps to customize for each business. Really enjoy the product!

Contras: Invoicing is very basic. Not able to use it if you bill hourly. Not enough 1:1 support for highly complex project system setups. Need more reps to have access to custom care. Had pitfalls in reporting, but were addressed fairly quickly, but set us back as a company. Needing to double check items saved in the project you just updated, some data doesn't get saved on the first try. Not being made aware of when enhancements are made and what new features now exist. Reporting on specific users projects - needs ability to set priority is assigned roles and see those rankings constantly.

• Publicado el 7/5/2018
Craig K.
Market Research Consultant
Estudios de mercado, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 14/5/2018

"All-in-one ERP - broad coverage at a reasonable price"

Comentarios: All-in-one business software, good support and value for the money.

Puntos a favor: An extremely broad range of applications. Apptivo beats most competitors in this respect; it really is an 'all-in-one' ERP in fact - not just a CRM. At the same time Apptivo is excellent value for the money. The 'in-app' live chat support is especially helpful, as you can deal with issues as they occur. The pricing is per user, broadening the base of potential organizations who will find Apptivo appealing from the outset, and scaling as the organization grows larger.

Contras: Being a 'jack of all trades', Apptivo cannot be expected to excel in every area. Some features - such as the two Wordpress plugins - seem neglected and are seldom updated or promoted. Given the popularity of WP it seems to be a missed opportunity to expand into the help desk market. Another example would be the customer portal, it seems a bit awkward. The customer must sign-up through Xinnect and then Apptivo as well to access their portal, even though Apptivo might not be relevant to them. It is also difficult to control exactly what clients will see, and they are shown a lot of irrelevant fields, even though there is a rudimentary role assignment mechanism. Combining this with cases (tickets) and answers (knowledge-base) should in theory provide an alternative to a help desk, but it is a long way round.

• Publicado el 14/5/2018
Olivier V.
Managing Director
Formación profesional y coaching, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/2/2019

"Great experience"

Comentarios: We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing.
After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process.
There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Puntos a favor: Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

Contras: We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

por Apptivo el 26/3/2019

Hi Olivier!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected]
Thanks again!

• Publicado el 20/2/2019
Rob G.
Next Level Achievement Coach
  • Publicado el 1/5/2018

"Best Bang for the buck on the market! Adaptability and ease of use with scalability!"

Comentarios: Functionality and accurate data collection that was flexible to meet my needs! Hands down the best solution on the market for the price point!

Puntos a favor: Ease of USE and layout modifications! The layout is so easy and adaptable to collect the information simply from other users. Databases are only as good as the information you put into them. Apptivo makes it so SIMPLE getting the info in and thus making it powerful!

Contras: Very few, because it is cloud-based they are constantly adding customization features and options and sometimes the functional icons show up in the Customization Settings of the Administrator and there is no documentation for the new functionality as of yet. I would much rather have this problem than them not update the customization functionality though. This database is unbelievably scalable and constantly improving!

Vic V.
Sales
Hardware informático, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 3/3/2020

"Long time user"

Comentarios: Improved our sales and procurement process

Puntos a favor: what we like most is the ease of use and customization

Contras: Some issues about performance and reporting features

• Publicado el 3/3/2020
Gregory S.
  • Publicado el 1/5/2018

"I have utilized several CRM solutions and the Apptivo CRM solution is a great solution for it's cost"

Puntos a favor: Apptivo CRM is easy to use, and makes available lots of functionality to pick and choose from when building a customized solution. Apptivo's customer support is excellent, responsive, helpful and does a great job supporting me when I need help.

Contras: For non-technical users, modifying the screens to build a customized app, can be a challenge. However, Apptivo customer service is ready to jump in and help when needed. Customer support is accomplished via chat window, which can be tedious. However, Apptivo makes available voice support when requested. And, they provide lots of You-Tube based videos to demonstrate how to modify functionality.

Regards,
Team ApptivoThank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

Ken J.
Bienes de consumo, 2-10 empleados
  • Publicado el 20/5/2019

"Apptivo Rocks!"

Comentarios: Very, very good. It is really hard to find fault. A brilliant company, very good software and a really responsive help desk that can answers questions, 24/7. What is there not to like? WELL DONE APPTIVO....(just address my two little 'cons' and you have a PERFECT platform).

Puntos a favor: Features - This is a one stop shop. Marketing, Sales, Telephony, Shipping... the list just goes on and on. I don't there is a need to sign up to a separate subscription for other services. Apptivo has you covered for everything.
Price - Amazing...so much for so little. I don't believe another platform offers such value for money. The closet is Bitrix 24, but you have to sign up for at least 5 users to use all their functionality like Google 2-way sync. So although good, not the best if you are just starting out.
Customization - This app allows you to add fields, change the layout and do pretty much what you want in terms of one wishes to use it.
Integration - integrates with all the major platforms and has some great 3rd party plugins.
Support - 24/7 and immediate. No waiting. Brilliant. Support team is particular helpful

Contras: I think the U.I could do with a refresh
Document support for uploaded files is a little limited. The software would be perfect if it had a viewer support for Word docs, etc. What this means is that any uploaded document, has to be downloaded in order to view it. This is clumsy....but a small price to pay, for what is very good software in nearly all respects.

por Apptivo el 20/6/2019

Hello Ken,

Our team is thrilled that you're happy with our integrated software and our support team . I understand your feedback regarding uploading and viewing documents. I will collect this feedback to notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much!

• Publicado el 20/5/2019
Anil J.
Sales Operations Manager
Automoción, 1001-5000 empleados
  • Publicado el 24/9/2018

"It literally saved my hours and hours of precious time!"

Puntos a favor: It helps to manage customer relationship, campaigns, billing, and invoices. This is helpful to manage payment and tax department very smoothly which is important for any business. It further helps to organize the calendar for all business activities and keep a record of all the important contact details. Document management is another key feature. All the important documents related to the business can be kept safely in a virtual location. It caters to widespread businesses like the travel industry, retail, and wholesale industry etc.. All important activities of a business can be interlinked with the help of this application. We can enhance our productivity with this effective management application.

Contras: When we started, our time zones were just IST and when employees from another part of the world started to sign up to the CRM, we faced a lot of problems to set autoresponders at the correct time. The time and date format don't change according to the location.

• Publicado el 24/9/2018
Martin B.
Customer Success Manager
Marketing y publicidad, 13-50 empleados
  • Publicado el 11/2/2020

"Best bang for the Buck!"

Comentarios: Importing data is easy - user adoption is fairly quick. The cost is very reasonable for what you get. We are using the CRM features in addition to generating Invoices.

Puntos a favor: The object orientation makes it very easy to understand and to "personalize" - adding fields is a breeze! Also, the Support team is always there to help, instant chat!

Contras: It is not an accounting system, so I'd like to see some more robust reports such as a Statement would be nice.

• Publicado el 11/2/2020
Sean G.
Construcción, Trabajador autónomo
  • Publicado el 4/5/2018

"I like Apptivo, but have found it to have lots of glitches and is very slow at times"

Comentarios: Apptivo helps to keep my partner and I organized. We particularly use the email and notes function. We are a builder, so everything is organized around projects. The scheduling program is terrible, by the way.

Puntos a favor: The concept of the software is great... it is very integrated and it seems like the owners are always trying to improve the program.

Contras: The problems are the number of glitches experienced; the difficulty in getting issues resolved; the fact that the program can be very slow to respond. Right now, for instance, when I click on an email sometimes it opens up and sometimes it doesn't. Not sure what is causing this, but it is extremely frustrating and inefficient. I tend to do things in Google. I am seriously considering abandoning Apptivo.

por Apptivo el 12/12/2018

Thank you very much for your review! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.

• Publicado el 4/5/2018