15 años ayudando a las empresas peruanas
a elegir el mejor software

Sobre Bookeo

Sin comisiones en reservas, sin tarifas de consumidor. Planes fijos desde 39.95 $ por mes. Aumenta fácilmente los ingresos.

Descubre más sobre Bookeo

The automatic booking cancellation, thank you message, Website integration.

Contras:

In the end the client rejected it because they said it's extremely ugly. Yeah, the graphics are really dated, looks like something between Windows 98 and XP style.

Valoraciones de Bookeo

Relación calidad-precio
4.2

Probabilidad de recomendación

7.6/10

Bookeo tiene una valoración global de 4.3 estrellas sobre 5 según las 95 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

¿Ha utilizado Bookeo antes?

Filtrar opiniones (95)

Ani
Ani
Owner en EE. UU.
Hospital y atención sanitaria, Trabajador autónomo

Book Anytime

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Very happy with what I need it for, plus they have wonderful customer service.

The ease of set up & use. I can charge clients online without wasting time after the session.

Contras:

To have more tools available the price increase is too high

hace 2 años

Thank you so much for this 5-star review, Ani. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Bookeo. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. Please note that all features are enabled with all plans. Our plans are based on the number of resources, users and bookings/month. Please do not hesitate to contact us should you need any help. We're here for you anytime. Shannon

Greg
Founder and Owner en EE. UU.
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Bookeo is the most flexible and robust software and an excellent value.

5.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Simply put, I'm so pleased that I have found Bookeo. I highly recommend it. There are other softwares that are specifically created for the counseling industry, and I still find that Bookeo is the best value for its extensive capabilities. I could expand my business to several new locations without having to change software. I think that speaks volumes for the software's capabilities.

I cannot say enough good things about this software. I tend to shop things to death, and Bookeo was head and shoulders above the other options. The customer support is prompt, and clear. The team has been very patient to point me in the right direction when I needed to expand the software's capability for my growing counseling practice.

Contras:

Like any software, there is a learning curve on the front end. It took me awhile to get it set up, BUT I can't imagine another software being easier or requiring less time. The software is so robust, and I have yet to come close to using all of its features.

hace 3 meses

Thank you for the wonderful review, Greg! We are thrilled to know that you are enjoying Bookeo and we are excited to keep working with you. Regards Shannon

Anthony
Entrepreneur en EE. UU.
Hostelería, 2-10 empleados

our experience has been FANTASTIC

5.0 el mes pasado Nuevo

we’re launching a boat cruise business this season. we used squarespace as a webhost, then completely set up our scheduling app with Acuity, which is the squarespace default scheduling app. it was very much a square peg in a round hole experience, we contorted every possible way to try and make the app work, but it was just not right. we cancelled that, and started over with square appointments, who touted some of the features we couldn’t find in Acuity, but then, when you really got into the details, weren’t applicable. we cancelled that, and started over in fresha, but realized their pricing was ridiculous. finally, we stumbled across bookeo, and the more we delved into your app, the more excited we became. instead of trying to somehow twist your app into letting us offer what we planned, bookeo anticipated every need, and even gave us options we hadn’t yet considered. instead of trying to adjust our business to work around the app, your app actually guided us in the process of launching our new business. your pricing is on point, and we haven’t come across any sneaky pricing tricks, which is a big relief, relative to most of the other apps we’ve tried. everything has been so straightforward, and so user friendly, we haven’t needed support yet. but in the event we do, we got a good feeling we’ll get what we need. thanks for this great app, which has really made a difference in launching our charter cruise business.

Contras:

no complaints to date. ipsum lorem ipsum lorem

el mes pasado

Hi Anthony, We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback. We were thrilled to read your glowing review of our booking system. Our team takes immense pride in their work, and we genuinely hope that it aids all our customers in smoothly managing and grow their business. Your feedback has shown us that we are on the right track, and we are truly grateful for your support. Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you need assistance! Cheers Shannon

Lana
owner en EE. UU.
Productos cosméticos, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

2.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

no pros.

Contras:

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time. Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

hace 6 años

Hi Lana, I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing. You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour. Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers are required to scroll down a lot before they can see the booking widget. We highly recommend placing the widget at or near the top of the page. Additionally, our Technical Support Team tested the website page where you integrated the widget, and the widget loads in a fraction of a second. If you experienced delays in the past, these can occur if other scripts in your web page (such as the tracker you have for analytics) are slow in loading - this can slow down the loading of other elements in the page. If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Shannon

Servicios para el consumidor, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente: GetApp

I like it, but could use a few tweaks.

4.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Customer service is great if you have an issue, problem or don't understand something with setting up or how something works, but as for suggestions or feedback, basically go around what your asking, suggesting, copy and paste a link or tell you it is what it is in a nice way in email.

Great for barbers, Clean and simple interface. Category dropdowns, next pages - no constant scrolling, Addition feature (to add add-ons with a service vs combos), Terms and Service included in Emails. The automatic booking cancellation, thank you message, Website integration

Contras:

Does not work with service duration times, just intervals without a 45min time., No Sms Confirmation for Clients, Can not add additional wording to Reminders, Unable to check on multiple devices at the same time, Payment option choices not by Merchant.

hace 2 años

Hi, Thank you for your valuable feedback. Please note that with Bookeo, you can force bookings to start at specific times, and also leave an automatic gap between appointments. If you need to set that the gap should be applied only to some services, then you could use another Bookeo product, that would allow you to set specific settings for each service you offer. You can add custom messages in the booking confirmation and reminder emails. The same account user can be logged into one device at a time. Multiple account users can log into their accounts simultaneously. A business can select the payment gateway they want to integrate and set their payment terms. Please do not hesitate to contact our support team if you need any further assistance Thank you again for leaving your review. Shannon

Nikki
COO en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 2-10 empleados
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice

Customer service is less than unacceptable

3.0 hace 4 meses

Comentarios: Bookeo was fine up until they did their last update and now I no longer receive emails from them. They are blaming me for the changes when my email address didn't change. There were no changes to my domain. The only change was their update and the fact that they are willing to properly assist in rectifying this issue is the reason for this review. I have also seen other comments from this company and they are just out right rude because they are only emailing.

The ability to allow my customers to book without speaking with a person

Contras:

Bookeo customer service reps are awful. They are condescending in the emails and take the real responsibility for issues that arise due to their updates. The fact that you can't actually speak to a person is another con because there is no way to hold anyone accountable for the poor service customers receive.

hace 4 meses

Hi Nikki, I can confirm that there have been no recent updates regarding email notifications. After reading your review, I searched for the email thread for this issue. I saw that our Technical Support Team verified that the email notifications for the bookings you mentioned not receiving had been successfully delivered to Gmail, for your email address. We found the delivery receipts provided by Gmail mail servers, confirming that the emails were received successfully by Gmail. We sent you a copy of these receipts. We also explained that what happens to an email after it has been delivered to the recipient's mail service is outside of our control, and recommended steps to follow to ensure that you keep receiving email notifications in your inbox. You never confirmed that you followed all the recommended steps. I would highly recommend following the steps outlined by our Support Team to ensure that youkeep receiving email notifications from Bookeo. Regards Shannon

Stacie
Servicios e instalaciones recreativas, 2-10 empleados

Alternativas consideradas:

Very happy customer for over a year!

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: I did a lot of research on different options. Bookeo by far is the best option. Other reservation companies want you to use their credit card processing system, or they want to design everything for you, rather than giving you control, or they make information hard to find without sitting through a demo and a hard sell. I love being able to use my own external apps and I appreciate being able to log in and make changes whenever I need to.

1. Functionality. The Bookeo software allows me to customize so many aspects of my reservation system, including pricing, special pricing, discounts, customer communication, discounts, calendar syncing, website integration, and so much more. Whenever I have something new I want to add or change, I find that Bookeo has an option for it, and it is easy to find and add. 2. Ease of use. I set up my booking system on my own and found that it was easy to learn and use. 3. Aesthetics. I embedded the booking platform into my website. It is a seamless experience for my customers and it looks clean and professional 4. Integration with other apps. I sync my Gmail and Square with Bookeo and it works amazing. It makes my life so much easier!

Contras:

Nothing! Everything has worked great for me so far.

hace 2 años

Hi Stacie, Thank you for sharing your amazing review of Bookeo. We appreciate you taking the time to share your detailed feedback and comments! We are thrilled to hear you found Bookeo easy to set up, use, and update when needed - and that it makes your life easier. Thank you. Shannon

Cédric
Director en Suiza
Medicina alternativa, 2-10 empleados

Best software until, Vest value, Best Support

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: SIMPLE, cheap, best support, Bookeo is really a software I love to use. I like the fact the Team wants to keep a light and simple line, which is really the way.

Bookeo, really guys I love you, best product, best support ! They are always quick to reply and help you find a solution.

Contras:

Some options in the display could be improve like for the courses, Email automatization for teachers, some API.

hace 4 años

Cedric, thank you for the great review! Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need help with your Bookeo account. Shannon

Vanessa
Onboarding manager en EE. UU.
Seguridad informática y de redes, 11-50 empleados
Ha utilizado el software durante: Prueba gratis

Alternativas consideradas:

Not created for National business (NOT timezone friendly)

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Email support seemed fast at first but got slower when I had an emergency (custom fields disappearing/errors). I liked the ease of use and unlimited custom fields, having both a booking and customer info in one system.

It makes setting up group classes very easy and you can have custom questions for each customer and/or specific classes.

Contras:

No way to auto-populate timezones which caused much confusion for customers and missed classes. Integration with Google calendar but not customizable, doesn't allow for Google calendar notifications. Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer. Doesn't feel like a reliable fit. No custom developement available. If it doesn't fit everything you want right now, this is not the product for you.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your review, Vanessa. Bookeo does not currently offer the feature to convert appointments into your customers' timezone, however, it can show the timezone of the booked appointment. As for the custom fields issue, please check your inbox. Our technicians checked your account logs and explained that you explicitly deleted those fields from your account settings on August 28. When you deleted the fields, the system showed you a message informing you that all data related to those fields was going to be deleted, and you decided to proceed with the deletion. Shannon

Leanne
Hostelería, Trabajador autónomo

Customer Service!

5.0 hace 11 meses

Comentarios: I especially want to thank [sensitive content hidden] . Please recognize her for all her efforts.

Every time I have a question, I get a detailed response to my question along with more details for potential steps I could take.

Contras:

I feel the tutorials could be more detailed and perhaps in video form.

hace 10 meses

Thank you so much for the excellent review, Leanne! We are thrilled to hear that you are enjoying Bookeo and appreciate your feedback. We're here for you anytime. Shannon

Tami

Alternativas consideradas:

Decent software that could offer more features

4.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Overall it’s fairly good software, but there is always room for improvement.

This software has several options that can benefit our industry (escape rooms) such as offering multiple booking options.

Contras:

We have some unique situations that could use some more options for booking purposes such as applying promos to only certain groups of people.

hace 4 años

Hi Tami, thank you for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo and how it can benefit escape rooms. We also appreciate you choosing Bookeo not only for its features, but also for its pricing model. Unlike some of our competitors, Bookeo does not charge fees to your customers. We only charge a low monthly fee. If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. Cheers Shannon

Easy-ish to use Booking Software with limited features

3.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: While I respect the simplicity of Bookeo, it simply hasn't caught up with the times in terms of booking software. It's been the primary booking software for a lot of different industries for a number of years, but new competitors are prettier, more user friendly (on both customer and client side), and have more advanced features.

In terms of booking software, Bookeo is one of the most versatile and easy to understand. There is a bit of a learning curve but after that it's pretty simple. Bookeo is also pretty inexpensive.

Contras:

I'm going to be real. Bookeo is really ugly. The interface looks like it was made in the '90s and hasn't been updated. It has pretty limited functionality even though you can use it for pretty much any booking service. Just dont expect too many options.

hace 4 años

Thank you for your feedback. From your review, it seems that you like how Bookeo is versatile and easy to understand. I am not sure which Bookeo product you are using and which features you require. Please send a support request to [email protected] detailing the features you require for your business. We'd be more than happy to help.

Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Bookeo is the Best

4.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Previously we took all reservations for programs over the phone or email. Our programs are in high-demand and our schedule changes frequently. Often we would go through multiple rounds of back-and-forth with a customer before we were able to book their program, and tracking which requests came first was a nightmare. Bookeo has alleviated so much stress and work hours!

I love working with the Bookeo team! They have been incredibly attentive, always replying to help requests within 24 hours, and they usually go above and beyond to thoroughly explain processes that are confusing. I also like that we can capture guest information and sync bookeo to our mailchimp and google calendars!

Contras:

I wish I could assign more than one resource to a program or tour. We use a lot of resources to run our programs (staff, vehicles, equipment, etc.) and it would be nice to have bookeo track all of these resources.

hace 5 años

Hello, thank you for your great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Bookeo, so your feedback will be passed along to our developers. Cheers Shannon

Charley
Director en Australia
Salud, bienestar y deporte, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Fantastic software and customer service, highly recommend

5.0 hace 5 años

Comentarios: Easy set up that has helped streamline our bookings processes from start to finish.

Ability for so many options for classes/courses Customer details stored in one place, easily email attendees from a course Additional features constantly being rolled out Amazing customer service

Contras:

took a while to set up but ALL bookings software take a while if you want to fully customise everything.

hace 4 años

Hi Charley, we are so glad to hear that Bookeo has helped streamline your booking processes! Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

Laura
Office Manager en EE. UU.
Gestión de organizaciones sin ánimo de lucro, 11-50 empleados

Excellent Customer Service

5.0 hace 2 años

Comentarios: Mainly positive and the customer service is unparalleled.

I love that when I have an issue Customer Service responds very quickly and my issues always get resolved in a timely manner

Contras:

It can be difficult to change a schedule if there are future bookings. For example when we go to or from daylight savings time it's a real chore to change tour times.

el año pasado

Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this awesome review, Laura. We strive to provide superior customer service and we are very happy to hear that you are enjoying Bookeo. Shannon

Jenny
Owner en RU
Ocio, viajes y turismo, 2-10 empleados

Great helpful staff

5.0 hace 4 años

Comentarios: Great couldn't wish for better

Easy to use and if there's anything I can't undertsnd I can get prompt and efficient help from Bookeo

Contras:

Sometimes it's a bit complicated but in view of how much there is to set there is nothing that can be done to solve this

hace 4 años

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Jenny! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you like the low monthly subscription fee. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need help, we are always available. Thanks again Shannon

Andrea
Director en Chequia

Happy customer for more than the 6 years

5.0 hace 5 años

We are super happy and satisfied with Bookeo and we believe we won't stop using it. Super easy to use, customize, reliable and affordable!

Contras:

The only thing we would change is reducing the booking numbers from 14 digits to at least 10 digits.

hace 5 años

Thanks for the great review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Do not hesitate to reach out if you need help! Thanks again, Shannon

Daniel
Organización de eventos, Trabajador autónomo
Fuente de la reseña

Just a huge thank you to Bookeo! We have been with you since 2012 and have been nothing but satisfied.

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: Business has increased. Bookings come in at all hours of the day. No need to man phones 24/7.

Price is right. Easy to use. They are always updating and listening to their customers. Easy integration. My customers love using Bookeo to book their tour with my charter company. Zero complaints!

hace 7 años

Hi Daniel, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software and that it has helped you increase your sales. Shannon

Tammi
General Manager en EE. UU.
Entretenimiento, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

A simple, but effective booking software

Comentarios: It was great and I loved it

I loved that the software was great at tracking changes made to bookings and seats

Contras:

It lacked functionality on a more sophisticated level, such as guests being able to edit their bookings on their end without representative help.

hace 6 años

Tammy, thank you so much for the detailed review! Bookeo already offers a feature that allows your customers to change their bookings online. I will ask one of our technicians to reach out to you to explain how to enable this feature in your account. Thanks again, Shannon

Gail
Owner and Manager en Australia
Fuente de la reseña

I use Bookeo for trail ride bookings for my horse riding tours

4.0 hace 6 años

Comentarios: It saves me a great deal of time making bookings, as customers can do this themselves. Having a payment facility is great as I have a lot fewer "no shows" as patrons have paid for the experience in advance. My customers like it because they don't have to wait for me to answer an email or return a phone call.

This is my first experience using a booking system for my horse riding business. The customer support is first class. My questions are answered promptly, fully, professionally and I have never been made to feel that I am asking the obvious although I think that has often been the case.

Contras:

I have just started using the software, and have not found anything to dislike so far. As this is my first experience with booking software, I have nothing to compare it with.

hace 6 años

Hi Gail, thank you for the great review! It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available. Thanks again, Shannon

, 1,001-5,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Support is incredible! Whenever I need tech help, you're quick to respond and serve.

5.0 hace 6 años

It's very easy to use, reliable, and the support has been outstanding for me. They offer a lot of flexibility and tools, and they seem to keep adding more.

Contras:

I have no cons at this time. There have been a few bugs, but they were caused my conflicts with other tools and Bookeo was quick to help me fix them.

hace 6 años

Hi, What an awesome review! Thank you so much for leaving your feedback for Bookeo. We strive for the best for all of our customers and we are thrilled to hear your experience! Alice

Brennan
Fuente de la reseña

Great service, backed by great service.

5.0 hace 7 años

Flexible, intuitive, and useful. Their support staff is prompt and helpful, with incredible service.

Contras:

Occasional need to write the support team, due to various intricacies (for example, certain activities that get booked have to be categorized in certain ways in order for the software to understand how to act).

hace 7 años

Hi Brennan, thank you for your great review. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assitance. Our team are always happy to help with any of your queries. Regards Sarah

Christian
Small Business Owner/ Tour Operator en EE. UU.
Servicios para el consumidor, 2-10 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

I have had only a small amount of trouble, and anytime I think I am stuck Customer Support fixes it.

5.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: I love Bookeo Customer Support. They have fixed everything I have had trouble with, they do it quickly and in a friendly manner. They are unbelievably helpful.

Ease of use

hace 7 años

Thank you for this great review Christian! Please let us know if we can ever help with anything. We're always here! Alice

Devon
Devon
Owner en Canadá
Deportes, 2-10 empleados

Used bookeo since 2013

5.0 hace 6 años

Ease of use. The calendar access is very simple. The price is competitive. They are always upgraded their software.

Contras:

Looks a little outdated, could use some polish to modernize the user interface for customers.

hace 6 años

Davon, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! Shannon

diana
pole fitness instructor en Suecia
, 2-10 empleados

best I've tried so far

4.0 hace 7 años

Comentarios: finally I have a page that works like I want. It was a little hard to understand what to do with some of the settings, but your help is very very good! quick answer on email and god descriptions what to do. Even so, I didn't get it, but I am surprized and very impressed you went into my page and fixed all the thing for me :) I will definitly recommend you. :) thank you!

how to have controll over members, easy set up, simple good overview

Contras:

not much, just some few settings i didn't find, but got help with that quickly

hace 7 años

Hi Diana, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It's been a pleasure working with you. Please never hesitate to reach out to support with any questions! Thanks again! Alice