Sobre PRO-EST HVAC

Cálculo de software para contratistas comerciales de climatización para estimar trabajos de chapa metálica (ducto) y para estimar trabajos de tuberías.

Descubre más sobre PRO-EST HVAC

4.0
Funcionalidades
4.0
Relación calidad-precio

PRO-EST HVAC tiene una valoración global de 4.5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 1 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (1)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado PRO-EST HVAC antes?

Glen S.
Ha utilizado el software durante: No especificado
Fuente de la reseña
Fuente: SoftwareAdvice
4.5 hace 11 años

Comentarios: For reference, our business is focused on the HVAC replacement business in a major metropolitan area with jobs ranging from $10,000 to $5,000,000. We perform approximately 150 to 200 jobs a year with average job totaling $75,000. Our work is 80% piping and 20% sheet metal. I have had a long term relationship with PRO-EST HVAC and have no problem saying that they do what they say and are very receptive to any ideas or concerns that come up regarding their product. I have no problem saying that I consider PRO-EST HVAC very responsible and dedicated to providing whatever their customers want. This company has provided my group with a simple program that can be easily edited to fit our project needs. Their philosophy as to what makes up a proper estimate is in line with the approach I have used for over 35 years. Since we began using this product about 2 years ago, I am not aware of any project that has suffered from any error or shortcoming from the estimating approach used with this product. I am not aware of losing any project because of any issues with this product.