Opiniones de ReaQta-Hive

Sobre ReaQta-Hive

ReaQta-Hive is an Autonomous Detection & Response platform that protects endpoints against threats.

Descubre más sobre ReaQta-Hive

Atención al cliente
Funcionalidades
Relación calidad-precio

Probabilidad de recomendación

ReaQta-Hive tiene una valoración global de 5 estrellas sobre 5 según las 2 opiniones de usuarios de Capterra.

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Calificación del producto

Calificación del producto

Países

Países

Uso

Ordenar por

¿Ha utilizado ReaQta-Hive antes?

Filtrar opiniones (2)

Jarod
Jarod
Global Head of IT Operations en Malasia
Software informático, 501-1,000 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Peace of Mind

5.0 el año pasado

Comentarios: Being an AI powered endpoint protection, there are no constant signature updates which is a good thing. The MDR also enables me to release my team from the monotonous (but necessary) task of constant monitoring and attending to alerts.

Having ReaQta-Hive protect my endpoints gives me the peace of mind that my assets are secured and taken care of. The number of malwares this solution has detected and prevented is impressive which gives me confidence that it does what it says it does.

Contras:

I am not able to generate granular reports. Currently the report is able to provide all the threats found and prevented but I would like to have the ability to drill down to specific threats for example.

Stefano
Chief Security Officer en Luxemburgo
Defensa y espacio, 201-500 empleados
Fuente de la reseña

Best for Endpoint protection

5.0 hace 5 meses

Comentarios: Reaqta gave me the possibility to enhance the level of protection of my company and to manage in a easy way a lot of security policies.

I like that with artificial intelligence based behavioural analysis system Reaqta give you the highest security level I've ever seen. You can only customize a lot of things and the more you use it the better it works. It works well both in Windows and MacOs environment.

Contras:

I like almost everything about reaqta . Since 2 years ago it was not so easy to update it but nowadays that problem has been fixed